Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted (4619 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
....would a, if I were grin
I'm still laughing at tha cuban ciggar comment

Jeez, youre a clown
lmaoo cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by toms55(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I've seen girls romance each other while I watch

Trust me its cool.

All I did was puff my cuban ciggar, sip my henessy and enjoy the show.
Lie undecided cc Martyn303

1 Like

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by toms55(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...wanna get some? You commented, making women look petty, boy, be truthful to yourself. You got sister/s, I know. Rubbish. 'Cuban Cigar' undecided
I know by now, you've promptly arranged one to snap to show grin angry grin grin
with his name written in paper beside grin grin "Armed robbers slapped a Nairalander because of his Cuban Cigar"-- Airforce1 grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Fkforyou(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2015
And whats so challenging about the role...?....mtscw..as if its not something she had always wanted to try and now she has it all in the name of movie, if she wants challenging role let her act any action movie let see....
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2015
ClassCaptain:
U don't av to go this far before we Know u are acting a lesbian role

Why Can't u be like olden Yoruba films where Sex is depicted by the man carrying d woman inside! next they lock d door..

next scene.The lady is 6 months pregnant....

U don't have to lie on d same bed before we know... U can just touch each other skirts touch each other a little bit.move to d bedroom and close d door..

we would know
why re u people like this? Its repulsive abeg
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by NickiRoman: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Airforce1:
I've seen girls romance each other while I watch

Trust me its cool.

All I did was puff my cuban ciggar, sip my henessy and enjoy the show.
*pours water on him*WAKE UP!!
Re: Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted by Airforce1(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
NickiRoman:
*pours water on him*WAKE UP!!
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Good In Bed? Then This Is For You!! / SIMI Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts About The Amazing Singer. / Nigerian Ladies Mock, Feeds Ebuka With Suya Using His Picture.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.