Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" (1660 Views)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by golfg(f): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Annie Idibia, the wife of pop star 2face Idibia, has revealed the real story of how she fell in love with her husband. Annie revealed this in a tribute in the just-released 2face’s biography titled Very Good Bad Guy. According to her, “The moment our eyes met at Even Ezra Studios many years ago, I knew you were the one for me and I for you. Innocent is an extraordinary being. It really seems like yesterday, (can’t believe he is 40 already) he was 24 and I was 15. And I still see the same man when I look at him. So full of life. So much energy. He is always so optimistic about life. He is never afraid of the next day with the little or nothing he had.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/annie-idibia-how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-tuface-age-15/
Re: Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by osesology(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Cute...I mean good.
Re: Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by xreal: 12:38am On Oct 31, 2015
those word are touching.

To all the ladies out there - never look down on any man.
Re: Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by Spaxon(f): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2015
So touchy
Sameer1212 u eh
Re: Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Spaxon:
So touchy
Sameer1212 u eh
My favourite crush how far na? Kwana biu. cool
Re: Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by SirVictory: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Wow nice. Btw why won't he be "energetic"

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Tuface @ Age 15" by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2015
cheesy wow!! But foolish Gold diggers of our time won't love any guy who has little and still hustling!!

(1) (Reply)

See Fearless Builders Who Spend Time Cheating Death! This Is Not For The Fearful / Seems Chris Brown Is Tired Of Serving Devil.. Picture / Davido Shows Off Some Accessories In New Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.