Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ (3300 Views)

EFCC Case: Innoson Speaks On His Arrest, Gtbank: We Will Collapse If We Pay You. / ' / We Pay Your Suppliers In China Or Anywhere In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Do you have a smart phone or tablet ?
✔ Then you can make money with us .
✔ making legitimate money is easy , but the challenge is knowing how .

I own a company which is into Building decorations with STONES, we work anywhere in this country and we are doing good.

We have a new strategy that would help us drive sales and also put money in your pocket.

✔ DO YOU KNOW ANYONE BUILDING A HOUSE AROUND YOU ?
✔ INTRODUCE US TO THEM AND GET PAID REASONABLY.
✔ JUST TELL THEM ABOUT WHAT WE DO
✔ SHOW THEM PICTURES OF OUR JOBS
✔ GIVE THEM OUR CONTACT INFO

For more information, go to my website
www.faradng.com
And click on VENDORS FORUM

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Pics of what we do

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
More pics

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by xaco(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
How much is the bricks and stones per sq meter? You can send the price to my number 07063529252 thanks
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pictures of what we do

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make money with just your cell phone or tablet as a presentation tool .
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Check your mail box

Thanks

xaco:
How much is the bricks and stones per sq meter? You can send the price to my number 07063529252 thanks

1 Like

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2015

I own a company which is into Building decorations, we work anywhere in this country and we are doing good.

We have a new strategy that would help us drive sales and also put money in your pocket.

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
✔ All you need for this is just a good smart phone or tablet .

✔You don't even do the talking , just introduce us and we will do the business discussions and get you paid once the business is a success .

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Go to our website ,download pictures of our jobs , as many as you can
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 3:21am On Oct 23, 2017
✔ We need INDEPENDENT VENDORS

Make money by introducing us to Builders

www.faradng.com

VENDORS FORUM

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Do you have a relation,friend or neighbour that is Building a house around you ?

Just introduce us and get paid

Guaranteed !
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
brunofarad:
Do you have a relation,friend or neighbour that is Building a house around you ?

Just introduce us and get paid

Guaranteed !
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Any part of Nigeria that you live , you can participate in this,

Refer builders to us and get paid

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
People who refer us to our clients got paid reasonably

You can also earn from referring us to clients

We decorate buildings with stones, if you know anyone Building around you, refer him by contacting us .

www.faradng.com

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2017
brunofarad:
People who refer us to our clients got paid reasonably

You can also earn from referring us to clients

We decorate buildings with stones, if you know anyone Building around you, refer him by contacting us .

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 3:56am On Oct 24, 2017

I own a company which is into Building decorations with STONES, we work anywhere in this country and we are doing good.

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Received some enquiries yesterday

Thanks for your interest in helping us drive more sales and also to earn some commissions from us .
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
brunofarad:
Received some enquiries yesterday

Thanks for your interest in helping us drive more sales and also to earn some commissions from us .
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
We need volunteer VENDORS from all parts of Nigeria

Go to www.faradng.com

Click on VENDORS FORUM
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Pictures of what we do continued

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2017

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
brunofarad:

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 2:30am On Oct 27, 2017

We pay you for referring clients to us

Visit www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Many people are sending me PMs

Pls ,no PM

Follow the directions above thanks
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
✔ We need INDEPENDENT VENDORS

Do you have a smart phone or tablet?

Make money by introducing us to Builders

www.faradng.com

VENDORS FORUM
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Refer builders to us and get your reasonable commission.

Go to our website to know more about what we do

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2017
brunofarad:
Refer builders to us and get your reasonable commission.

Go to our website to know more about what we do

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2017

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 2:55am On Oct 29, 2017
All you need to do is to give out our contact, we handle the rest and reward you reasonably.

www.faradng.com
Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by sonnie10: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Good job

1 Like

Re: WE PAY YOU FOR INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS ♨ by brunofarad(m): 4:51am On Oct 29, 2017
sonnie10:
Good job

Thanks man

I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write A Business Plan Or Feasibiility Study Report (fish Farm) / Why Entrepreneurs And Small Scale Business Fail In Nigeria– Tips For Success / Forte Oil, Cadbury, Others Lift Nse’s Indices By N24b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.