Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? (8512 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by just4jay(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2006
please i need info on how to cash paypal dollars in Naira here in Nigeria. How do i convert money in my paypal account into naira? Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by akinalabi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2006
That's quite simple.

You credit my paypal account and i'll pay you
in Naira.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.epayassist.com
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by daretayo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
Akin Alabi,
I thought you should be more experienced than that.If someone hacks an paypal account and sends it to your paypal you will be in soup as paypal will freeze your account without in a second.

My friend if you want to get your paypal funds simple visit this site and contact me and I will provide you the ATM card that you use to withdraw your paypal here in Nigeria for a bargain price of 10k http://easyusbankaccounts.com/
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by naijacutee(f): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2006
Why does that website sound too good to be true?
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by kazey(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2006
The paypal withdrawal ATM card can be bought from http://www.mygcard.com , or you can buy it from me at the cost of 50USD.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by daretayo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2006
That card is not Gcard,Its a Virtual Money Bank and can be used to withdraw paypal, 2checkout and google adsense earning. I can deliver to you in Nigeria for a price of 10k .I have 25 cards on hand right now.In lagos. will ship within 24 hours of payment receipt.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by engr17(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2006
I can buy from you if u sell less
call 08053246954 or yourengr@gmail.com
africa.22usd .com
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by zogo(m): 2:20am On Nov 02, 2006
wao! it seems paypal now let nigerians hav an acc with them now!
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by solosqr: 3:48am On Nov 02, 2006
Abeg, eyin bros,

which is which, myguard? easyusaccounts? or which one.

I also need a credit/debit card
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by solosqr: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2006
hi guys,

I wanted to sign up for paypal, but the funny thing is "Nigeria" is not among the list of "Country or Regions where you live.

If I create an account and choose another country, would these affect "recievability" of my cash?
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by egoldman(m): 1:17am On Nov 10, 2006
i have a question here ,i have paypal account registered with my address here in India,i also know that pay doesn't have Nigeria in their list of accepted countries ,so those of you that have paypal account in Nigeria ,did u register ur account right there in Nigerian with Nigerian address or somewhere else?
and if you have registered with another country address ,i suggest you clear whatever fund you have in ur account cos paypal have ip detector that would still show u registered from Nigeria those you might have given another country address and thy would froze your account at once and you would lose ur money.i think u are still able to use ur account simply cos they have not gotten to it yet .
and don't even try to use proxy with them ,they have state of the art software that would crack it and still say where u are ,am talking from experience .
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by wande(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2006
My issue with paypal has to do with taken risks, what I mean is that, there is this paid to blog site called Payperpost.com which I registered for and they pay with paypal.

I was able register, using my friend's address in London. The funny thing now is that the efforts had started yielding results and payperpsot were able to remmit some amount im my Paypal account which I believe will increase if I continue with the trends.

Please can any trustworthy Nigerian advise or if possible help me on how to take my money out of the paypal account because my friend does not live in London again and the I wll need to verify the account before paypal could allow me to do anything, please can somebody help me out.

Kazey, I have tried contacting you for advise but I cannot get your address you can Email me on allanwande@gmail.com
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by akinalabi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2006
For the first time, i totally agree with egoldman.

Please and please, anyone using paypal in Nigeria
find a way to clear it.

Paypal "sat" on my friend's $17,000 because he was
logging in from Nigeria and that almost put him out of
business.

He went to the US embassy and all that but nothing
came out of it.

And wande. You don't need to be a verified member
before you can move money out. I assume you
don't have mega money in there.

If you'll sell at a resonable price, i can buy.

All the best.

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by wande(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2006
Please tell me more akinalabi do you have any solution ?
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by egoldman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2006
i just got home now and saw this updates,i will make some research and will get back with whatever help i can ,be sure of one thing,its not always that easy to deal with paypal when u log in from another country that says something else with ur location ,if they have not seen u yet ,it means they have not come to your account yet ,anyways as is said i will be back later with whatever i can find out ,see you guys soon .

by the way akinalabi ,how are you doing my "friend" cool
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by wande(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2006
Hello, Akinlabi IP address does not show Nigeria.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by akinalabi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2006
You're right wande, my IP does not show Nigeria and
that's because i'm not browsing from Nigeria.

As regards my paypal account, i never log into it
anytime i'm in Nigeria even if i'm going to be staying
for months.

If i've got things to do in it, i wait until i get back to
the UK before logging in.

I just can't risk losing my account.

So wande, send money into another person's paypal
and get paid for it. That's a simple way to do it.

And egoldman. I'm fine. What about you?

All the best.

Akin Alabi
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by Syber(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2006
akin,hello bro,did some serious research on you from google to ezine and a couple of other sites.i don't if you know matt gagnon,he is a friend of mine and an online guru,and he said you will be the next best thing that happened to africa if u continue at the pace u are.keep on going bro.please now that i cant get to open a paypal account in nigeria what can i do?cos i really need one and dont get to travel like you(lol).love to hear from ya egoldman u said u would get back to us.how far!!!!!
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by akinalabi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hi syber,

Thanks for your post and i'm flattered. Of
course i know Matt and i'm glad i'm getting
reviews the world over despite coming
from Africa.

I won't advise you to try paypal from
Nigeria. I know some people do it but i
won't advise anyone to do so.

You can do without paypal to succeed
online. Just move on without them for
now.

Don't make them your stumbling block
to online success.

All the best.

Akin Alabi
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by itorojames(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2006
Why not just change the IP address of the pc you're using. It's easy, just go to http://www.the-cloak.com  they'll reroute your computer through a texas based server so that paypal or whatever site you visit  will think you're based in the US b'cos thats what your IP address will show. You can sign  up with http://www.silentsurf.com I've personally never tried silent surf before but from what I see they're quite good.

PS: You can also use this tactic for those sites that are stupid enough to block you just because you are browsing from a Nigerian IP address.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by Sista(f): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2006
I have been trying to find out if it is a cheaper way to send money to Nigeria and Ghana out side of western union.

My question which I have asked several times is, are there any credit distribution centers in Africa at all? Like Bank telling machines? If so, is there a place in Nigeria or Ghana that takes credit cards?

They have these debit credit cards out where you can put money on the card. If those cards could be sent to Nigeria or Ghana, the cards could be cashed out in those country's and turned into Naira or whatever.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by niyyie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2006
It's true that paypal has very tight mesaures they use for detecting fishy/fraudulent transactions. So, heed good advice and don't attempt to cheat their system, cos they will find out and will not hesitate to freeze your account.

The problem with mygcard and other flavours is that the Cirrus/Maestro network is currently not supported in Nigeria though it seems 4 branches of Zenith Bank in Lagos, support it. I cannot confirm at this time.
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by brushparke(m): 6:40am On Feb 01, 2007
Hi guys,
i think you shd take a look at this site on owning a paypal account in Nigeria.
www.yourpaypalaccount.com .
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by niyyie(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2007
mygcard.com has vamoosed angry
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by willy2011(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
Latest Fully Tested Information About How Any Nigerian Can Open And Verify A Fully Functional PayPal Account Without The Risk Of Being Banned. This Is the Last PayPal solution That You Will Ever Need!. Call 07053608254
Re: Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? by maybrowne(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
You see i get surprised when i see people talking about things they hardly know about like they are gurus well am not absolutely one but am not in any way a novice and if you really need help i can,i am not some one who will ask for your money only to fail you NO.So what am i talking about,concerning PAYPAL
Do you know that changing your i.p is not really the thing that stops PayPal from from getting you

See i recently opened and verified a PayPal for a friend,told him all the necessary information,and steps
but guess what 3 weeks later why he had his account blocked,did i hear you ask why,he failed to follow one of the steps i told him.
Now from my research i found out that PayPal has been more of a trouble to many people especially does who need it for making money and paying for products that seem very important to them.
To make things easy for both of us i will be revealing things like,
[list]
[li]THE DO AND DON'T OF PAYPAL[/li]
[li]the times to which are the safest to asses PayPal[/li]
[/list]all this and more you will have the opportunity of getting in my new blog,softandated..com so what i will advice of you if to sign up or subscribe so you do not miss any of my post inthe nearest future,beleive me i will be giving out this info's for free and many more.Catch you there.

MURPHY BROWNE.
MAKING MONEY MATTERS

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank SMS Service Is Too Expensive At N10 #gtbanksms / Opening A Spa In Lagos Or Abuja Will It Work? / I Need An Urgent Loan ,somebody Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.