Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer (12260 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / What To Do When Your Lecturer Harasses You (Female Students) / 9 Things You’ve Heard Your Lecturer Say If You Attended A Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Ubjames(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
The post is a nice one..but lecturers these days, are not nice at all...but Ill always respect them...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by ddaammyy(f): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2016
IMO, just avoid them, write ur exam nd graduate.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
# respect is reciprocal!...a lecturer messed with me & i officiallly treated his f*uk-up!..he watches his back ever since!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Kakamorufu(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
i never show it out that i hate my lecturers tho, i just pretend to get along and get what i want from them. Even if i despise dem to the bone
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2016
OP this post of yours is very depressing.
these very things you mentioned kills creativity, passion, ambition.
it deems the light and dulls the vision of young and aspiring students.
instead of them (not all though) to educate, mentor, inspire and encourage you, they will be thinking of how to have sex with you, extort money from you and even act actively work against/fustrate you for no reason.

no wonder most people attend naija universities and still remain unemployable. all they think of is white collar jobs.
no independent or creative thinking at all.

op you've have started spoiling my day already! you will pay o!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by MVLOX(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
I so so concur to all dis points.....in my case I had issues with some of them in Dept. The true is that this happened both knowingly and unknowingly and I sure got what I was looking for... Which is enough carry over which was enough to take me into extension. Mehn na once my spirit wake come to meet one of dem way be my padi oooo na so I explain ooo d guy come help me intercede ooo. Na so my 1st semester 400l result take clear but the damage had already been done in my second semester 300l.... My advice is dat be a ghost in ur dept.... Neva ever step on their toes wheda by mistake or watever..... Am a leaving testimony to the many different ways dey can deal with u
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by ajasa4link: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed there is no number 6?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't see any reason why someone should be rude to his/her lecturer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2016
wen they ask a female student out wount they be rude to them
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Emma60Ayoola(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Temitoppe:
OP.... On number 7, what If the lecturer had been rude to his lecturer during his school days and am his karma??
What a "thought"
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2016
oyetunder:
Good submission, but not a balanced one! Lecturers too should be informed why they should not fight some special student! There are times one cannot avoid fighting with his/her lecturers! And as a student, you may have what it takes to win. Personally, I was pushed to the wall in my university days by Three lectures including the HOD-though [b]I was the most brilliant student in my department[\b]...I fought them together and to God be the glory, they were all defeated and even disgraced out. 13 years later, some of them are still begging me for forgiveness, though I've forgiven them repeatedly.
Hmmmmmmmm,

Everybody keeps claiming this.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by oyetunder(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
rheether:

I doubt your story.
ure free to doubt it my friend! A mission impossible to you may not be impossible to some others! And on nairaland we don't know who is who! The same mistakes those lectures made then! Well, I don't need to just mention my full name, I f I do, u will realise the stupidity of those lecturers who tried to fight me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by oyetunder(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2016
SerialGist:
Hmmmmmmmm,

Everybody keeps claiming this.
I don't have to claim it! We may all be totally visible on nairaland, but if you know my full name-which I won't post-u will know that truly my claims are true. You see, even before I entered into the university, I was already a comfortable young man! So I was not like those students shaking before lecturers! It was too late for those lecturers I mentioned to realised that they messed with someone who came from a respected family in this country, with enough strength to fight any injustice.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Arijude(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Apreel:
Lol...my hod was my mum's chyker in her youth
Asa nwa, your eyes, your lips, your chick....ooooohhh !!!! Baby you're beautiful.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2016
okikiosibodu:
In short your lecturer might end up being your oga at the top, so don't always jump into illogical conclusions or unnecessary anger. More especially , deal with your lecturer diplomatically. My own project supervisor as an undergraduate (OOU), almost drained me financially when he was saying go to Ife (OAU and RECTAS), go to Ibadan (U.I, IITA and NISER), go to Ekiti for data for my original essay. When I knew I was in for it was when he said go to Benin. I just bone the man's side for about 2 months. Where I had great luck was, the man has a short term memory, so he usually make we students under him write his instructions on a book and write the date on it, he then appends his signature (some people in the set before me, called my attention to it). So when next you see, you have to read out what you wrote the last time you met. Cut the long story short, I made him forget, then I was able to proceed to my last chapter within a week (after being stuck on chapter 2 for about 4 months). But we are "padi"s now. He even used my project for one of his journals. But wait o, those lecturers are wicked. About 4 of them put their names and me wey get the work gan-gan, dem put my name for last on the list. The thing pain me sha. But we are now "padi"s
They are open-eyes people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Apreel(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Arijude:
Asa nwa, your eyes, your lips, your chick....ooooohhh !!!! Baby you're beautiful.
lol...Thank you smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Arijude(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Apreel:
lol...Thank you smiley
You're welcome babe
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by professore(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
This is reasonable
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Apreel:
Lol...my hod was my mum's chyker in her youth

lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by 99foxxy(f): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2016
It should be about why lecturers should not fight with their students.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by joybenjamin(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Florblu:
Lecturers are like semi-gods.Be rude to them at your own risk!
the most annoying part is dat there are some ppl dat havn't gotten to d post of lecturers bt dey do worse things dan dem eg lab attendant and assisitant lecturers.I wonder wat dey will do wen dey bcome lecturers
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
A word is enough for the fooools
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2016
Apreel:
lol...Thank you smiley
Hi, you look good. Do you live in Lagos ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by tck2000(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
j
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer by Papiik: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
STUDENTS WHO ARE WRITING 2019 GCE SHOULD FOLLOW THIS LINK, FOR ALL GCE SUBJECTS SOLUTIONS,EXPO AND PERSONAL ASSISTANCE BY MR KEN WAEC SOLUTION ROOM

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CY09SUn6VHlDFBzsTkNJW9
OR CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP:08171199342

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verbal Reasoning / ASUU Strike Update: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / Post-ume Exam At Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.