Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Partners Needed To Start A Business With - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partners Needed To Start A Business With (476 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Depots And Partners Needed All Around Lagos / Equity Investors Needed: Equity Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed To Start A Business With by G3wapSites: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2015
It's no more news that digital advertising is the largest and most effective means of advertising in the world with a daily volume of over $1billion. I want to start a digital/targeted advertising network (similar to Google AdWord/AdSense, Chitika, Addynamo etc) that will provide a complete digital advertising solution to advertisers and web publishers (website owners) of all sizes including online and mobile contextual ad network here in West Africa. I've designed the business logo, name, hosting and some rich set of social media advertising tools.
i prefer to start this project with more hands than doing it alone. Hence, i'm looking for at least 10 serious people with similar interest to kick-start this project with. And yes. I'm not looking for people who are quitters, i need people who would stick around to the very end of the race, people with determination to succeed no matter the situation. There will be no financial obligation for anyone who wishes to be part of this 10 but such person must have at least their registration fees of N3500 only.
10 people i seek must posses one or more of the following skills
- An IT personnel- someone who can effectively manage a website. Not necessarily a graduate as long as you are sure you posses this skill. - A person who can perform secretarial duties and possible knowns about or can handle the stress involved in registration of a business. - A person who can effectively perform the role of creating awareness about the business using social media ( like a Facebook, G+ etc) must be @least 20yrs of age) to join the project.
If you're interested and would like to know more of this plan, please drop your WhatsApp phone number below or email it to omalejos@gmail.com. I'll get in touch with you asap..
Re: Partners Needed To Start A Business With by G3wapSites: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2015
saddlepoint:
Well, just click on the link to make some bucks http://PayTaski.com/?ref=39956
this topic isn't opened for promotional offers..

(1) (Reply)

Ink For White Board Marker / PUSH-55 Challenge.! It's Your Challenge. / Investment For Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.