Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

PUSH-55 Challenge.! It's Your Challenge. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PUSH-55 Challenge.! It's Your Challenge. (472 Views)

Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion! / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PUSH-55 Challenge.! It's Your Challenge. by deGovernor2024: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
PUSH-55 Challenge.! It's your Challenge.

IT IS ONE WAY TO HELP STOP ARMED ROBBERY AND EVEN FIGHT TERRORISM.

Dr-Okey N Viewpoints wrote.

There are no modalities or registration fee of any sort. We want to keep it fun and exciting.

So, we ask people to visit the site. Make decision to participate in the pushup challenge.

Do a few push ups and post their push up here on this page. You dont need to do 55 but just a few. You can post it on your own page and then nominate your friends and family to do the same.

Then the final step is to make a donation . Any amount is good enough. It can be N50 naira.

We don't want anybody to over task himself.

There is an account opened at ECO BANK (info is on our website: http://www.push55.org/#!donate/c66t..... And for those that live abroad, they can pay via paypal online by using their credit card.

There is a link our website.......IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT EVERY DIME/PENNY CONTRIBUTED WILL BE LISTED AND ACCOUNTED FOR PUBLICLY.

The bank will give us list which we promise to publish officially for people to know how much that was realized from this exercise.

WE ARE ALSO CONNECTING WITH BUHARI ADMIN TO MONITOR THIS PROGRAM.

Next week, I am going to publish a letter that we have sent to the presidency in a bid to show how transparent we want this to go.

WE WANT OUR PRESIDENT HIMSELF TO PARTICIPATE. We are waiting for his response.

We are also reaching out to state governors. We are not interested in politics but with their attention, we can go far.......

This is not a personal project but something for this nation....IT IS ONE WAY TO HELP STOP ARMED ROBBERY AND EVEN FIGHT TERRORISM.....If we all can add effort and make this work, one day we will be glad we did this today.

While I created this, I do not think it belongs to me.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

HIV And Cancer Drugs / Coca Cola Vs Colabig / Starting A National Daily Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.