Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Your Suggestions Needed On This Entrepreneurial Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Suggestions Needed On This Entrepreneurial Program (544 Views)

Suggestions Needed!! / Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / I Need Your Suggestions On Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Suggestions Needed On This Entrepreneurial Program by medamillion(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
I organised an entrepreneurial program for a set of people, the idea is to get people who have various skills to come together, then anyone who has a particular skill in any field can come into parrtnership with another person with a different skills and work together.

The program is just an initiative organised with a group of people just to expose them more to the real concept of entrepreneurship which is the only penacea to the problem of unemployment after school.

The program is scheduled to hold in a couple of days, so I sincerely need your advice and suggestions on what kinds of features I can include to make the program meritorous one. Thanks for your reply.

NB: This program is to be organised within a whatsapp group online.
Re: Your Suggestions Needed On This Entrepreneurial Program by medamillion(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2015
CC: dearpreye, bare1, adamat7, Stephanie75, awakon, TheSuperNerd et al

(1) (Reply)

OIL OF FAVOUR / Cristiano Ronaldo: A Life-long Financial-security Lesson Teacher In Diversity / Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.