Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit (542 Views)

Teach Me How To Trade Shares In The Stock Market / Open Letter To Shareholders Of Diamond Bank Plc / Company And Biz Name Registration At An Affordable Rate, Pls Call 08057356614 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
New Record Company CITY ICE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT is planning on raising funds to start off officially which will be needing help of people that want to buy into the company by Donating shares and make profits once the Record Company starts getting returns of investments made..if interested please contact skylar Wayne-+2348161821715 or Send an email to officialwildace@gmail.com
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by MRBrownJ: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
- what do you mean by "new" record company?! have you released anything?!
- what artist do you have attached to this label?
- whats your selling point?
- what does this "new" record company owns (studio equipment etc)?
- how many full time paid employees does it have?
- where will this "massive profit" come from (if not your mind)?
- how much documented expenses does the company have at the moment?
- does anyone working with the company have documented experience/success/background in the industry?!
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Thank you for your questions@Mr Brown..to give you an answer..The Company has just been registered with the CAC as a Limited liability Company and wants to Raise funds for the promotion of the Label and Unveiling so in other to raise funds that will win people over is for them to buy into the company by investing and become shareholders..we already have an Artiste attached to the Label
Our selling point is promote our artiste Brand and to Claim all markets by knowing all weaknesses of our competitors since its the Name before the Income we tend to Create a double market through our Artiste sense of Musical approach and delivery...where massive profit will come from is rather an intellectual property in which I wouldn't spill out..and no studio equipments yet what we raising funds for is to kick off the promotional strategies drafted out with materials that will be released by the Artiste under the label..no documented expenses has been made yet since its new and seeking ways to soar..and yes pretty much we have experienced members working with the Label..a profound legal team and A&R team present...from our cash flow projections in the next 5years we should be hitting a Billion point gross profit if intened investments are raised accordinly..i think that's all for now Thank you Mr Brown if there is anything you want to know kindly indicate and let me know..if you are solely interested we could be Great partners in the nearest future!
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by MRBrownJ: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2015
so let me get this straight:
- you have no company/brand
- you have no celebrated artist
- you have no funds
- you have no studio

and therefore what you DO have is:
A) a profound legal and A&R team, yet no artist/fund
B) a dream that needs funding

my next question will therefore be:
- remind me again what do you bring of value to this partnership?!
- since we will be starting from scratch, and you have nothing of value yet, why cant i simply start my own label?
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Alright@Mr Brown Clearly you should know it's a startup Business that has an intellectual property that can change a whole lot in a short space of time but lacking financial backing. now you asked me what do we bring of value to this partnership well it all depends on your passion and love for the Business and dream you want to put to fruition..well if we decide to partner I have the materials and experience you have the financial backing and whatever you have up your sleeves we should go achieve a whole lot I can't necessarily tell you what value I might bring to you all I know is I prefer my works to speak for me rather than just talking and about we starting from the scratch that's when it's even more glorious cause your passion will be connected and focused more on what you really want to archive a good and massive return of what invested also about you asking why can't you simply start your label..umm that ain't a bad idea either if you feel there is no value here. but ideas invested in are ideas that are seen beyond having an outstanding potencial...Thanks Mr Brown looking foward to achieve great things with you ..if we gonna work together simply Thank God you met me cause from here on is no regrets and no boundries!..Regards.
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by MRBrownJ: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
i can see that getting direct and precise answer is difficult here, and you are indeed bringing fancy words to the table.

any investor want to see the beautiful picture, to see the dream becoming reality, but first there needs to be some proper foundations in order to achieve such project... and most importantly you need to sell me that dream, that big picture!!!!

ok, to start such project from scratch you need a clear understanding on how to A) find the right artist/producer, B) market that artist and C) make that artist profitable for his label. so may i ask:
- you say you bring "materials" of value to the table, what may that be?
- what is your background/experience in the field?
- what exactly will be your position in that said company?
- what is your track record in the field (past projects successful or not) since y?
- realistically, how much funds are we talking about here? i guess part of the funds will be used to pay for an office, studio sessions (you wouldnt dream getting your own studio with expensive equipments yet, do you? so what else are we talking about here?
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by MRBrownJ: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
were you banned?!
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by MRBrownJ: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Shareholders Needed To Buy Shares In New Record Company And Make Massive Profit by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes I was@Mr brown but it's expired now. I think it's because I tried answering all your questions and really broke them down for you to understand both The running cost and projected returns which unfortunately got banned and hidden So when I posted it to you the Anti-spam bot system thought it was a spam and banned me tho the ban expired not too long ago. I could review and see your posts but coudnt reply till my ban expired. Umm Mr Brown if you still interested I think it's best for us to talk private through the phone or an Email.its not best for us spilling vital things to public view. so please kindly tell me what you think should be done so we can know where we headed..#Regards

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity In Abuja / LOL!! 10 Categories Of Jobs That May Reduce People’s Chances Of Making Heaven / electrical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.