Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie? (708 Views)

Where Can I Get Clear Tvseries With Subtitles To Watch? / Mortal Kombat Adapted To Movie In Ghana: It Might Be The Best MK Movie Ever / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie? by alldrunsx: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Pls do I (& any other person interested) get or add english subtitles to movies. I wl appreciate if I can get d detail guide, links, screenshots, etc. Thnks.
Re: Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie? by parrotibaba(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Get a VLC ...

And then follow the steps that laid down in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1835924/supernatural-fan-page/1
Re: Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie? by puffynana(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Go to www.yifysubtitles.com, search for ur movie, download the English subtitles or any language u want. It usually very small in size mostly less than 30Kb. Unzip the folder, play ur movie with vlc then drag the ". Srt" file to the vlc while ur movie is playing. That's all
Re: Pls How Do I Get & Add Subtitles To Movie? by dareking48pro: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Teen Wolf Season 6 Review: What To Expect / Efe, Tboss, Debbie Rise, And TTT Up For Eviction #bbnaija / House Of Cards- No Prisoners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.