Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air (44243 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Beautiful Photo Of Lilian Esoro And Her Baby Boy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by mitchyy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
So Lilian Esoro's makeup artist Oshewa Beauty just cleared the air that the makeup photo causing so much controversy is filtered with those popular beauty apps.
See what she had to say below:

"Hi guys this is a phone picture of our stunning bride @lilianesoroo with no filter...on the other hand is another picture of the bride that was overly filtered using camera 360,perfect 365,beautyplus,morebeaute and other apps....she looked absolutely stunning and flawless and she loved every bit of her makeup...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...for those criticizing(thankyou) and for those who always have our back(thank u)....."

She also shared professional photos of Lilian Esoro's makeover and I must confess, they are so beautiful and gorgeous. See for yourself!

SOURCE: http://gistville.com/2015/10/actual-photos-of-lilian-esoro-traditional-makeover-makeup-artist-clears-the-air/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
By the time you realize that this post means nothing, it will be too late to stop reading it

297 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by trapQ: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
still too much make up. I can barely recognise her.

but she's beautiful anyways. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
still too much make up. I can barely recognise her.

but she's beautiful anyways. grin
Thats why its called a make over

9 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Aminat508(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease

4 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by jeffizy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
It's good to know the makeup artist knows her job.
The real pictures are quite beautiful.

But...... Why will my wife make up and I won't be able to recognise her? sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by jeffizy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
halfrica:

What if i dont like the new person she turned into? smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
jeffizy:

What if i dont like the new person she turned into? smiley

the look is just a one day look na grin grin grin grin
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by pretydiva(f): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
The make up is still 2 much even without d filters..i could barely recognise her...d make up artist over did it

20 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by mitchyy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
The make up is still 2 much even without d filters..i could barely recognise her...d make up artist over did it
Traditional makeup is usually heavier than white wedding makeup tho. I guess that's the reason why. And the bride is obviously satisfied with her look. So... undecided

15 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Precious91(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by okirewaju(f): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by pretydiva(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
mitchyy:

Traditional makeup is usually heavier than white wedding makeup tho. I guess that's the reason why. And the bride is obviously satisfied with her look. So... undecided
so dat is my own opinion ok undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by mitchyy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
so dat is my own opinion ok undecided
I'm not here to fight over anyone's opinion dear. Everyone is entitled to that. I don't get messy on Nairaland smiley

3 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by menabae(f): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol the make up is just 3 much nd the foundation didn't blend with her neck\skin....... still

7 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by mitchyy(f): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
menabae:
Lol the make up is just 3 much nd the foundation didn't blend with her neck\skin....... still
Lol
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by pretydiva(f): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
mitchyy:

I'm not here to fight over anyone's opinion dear. Everyone is entitled to that. I don't get messy on Nairaland smiley
same here
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by prof800(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Photography!
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by ellahzy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
the man don marry im wife.

end of discussion

9 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by DeHero1: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Most people won't even read this. The first story is more authentic jare.

1 Like

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by knostbrown01(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Official banging starts 2nyt.....congrat

2 Likes

Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Swissheart(f): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Beautiful bride
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Ozavize88(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
She look so cute!
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by mercielizzie(f): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Whatever rocks their boats.
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by ghostdvirus(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
6h
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Daniel058(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am angry drop 100 AIRTEL recharge card here to make me happy..
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by buoye1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
No doubt that she's beautiful but d make up is just 10 much
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
halfrica:

sad
Re: Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air by AlchemistDean(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
God...Look at her make-up,makes her nose look super slim...come why does her make-up look like when Michael Jackson just had his Plastic Surgery Done? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Weds Tunji Teebilz Balogun (Wedding Pictures) / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.