Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Please Help Me Out! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Out! (3691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Out! by NOBODYY: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:
Please what can I do? I am frustrated. What sort of situation is thus sef! Why me!?
Hmm I know understand what you're going through God will see you through
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
OjaP:
Mr. Melodies:

May God continue to bless you and hear your prayers whenever you call on HIM. People like you gives me hope that NIGERIA has great people that can turn things around. Again, thank you on behalf of Christallite.

Christallite:

I just stumbled on your post few minutes ago, I am glad you finally found help. How much is your school fees? Is there any plan for you to pay for all other expenses including accommodation as well? It could be really tough when trying to break even but the good Lord that has brought you this far will not let you down.

I'm a practicing geologist and I know you can go places by the time you graduate with your Geology degree. If you need someone to talk to about geology or have any concerns or need help; please feel free to hit me up. May the good Lord continue to uphold you.

Always remember that winners never quit.

Sir OJaP,
Ha,it is highly frustrating now than ever before.I was told they were rushing them in lecture classes.They had just been splitted into practical groups.Lectures had been fully on.I have gotten no means of resuming.I don't know what to do.Am only being optimistic but it appears every way is cloudy.What can I do?
I don't know.
Please come to my aid!
I have been missing lectures.
Please help me.
Please Sir.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2015
OjaP:
Mr. Melodies:

May God continue to bless you and hear your prayers whenever you call on HIM. People like you gives me hope that NIGERIA has great people that can turn things around. Again, thank you on behalf of Christallite.

Christallite:

I just stumbled on your post few minutes ago, I am glad you finally found help. How much is your school fees? Is there any plan for you to pay for all other expenses including accommodation as well? It could be really tough when trying to break even but the good Lord that has brought you this far will not let you down.

I'm a practicing geologist and I know you can go places by the time you graduate with your Geology degree. If you need someone to talk to about geology or have any concerns or need help; please feel free to hit me up. May the good Lord continue to uphold you.

Always remember that winners never quit.

Sir,
Ah,
There is no way,I can contact you.I had not get any means of resumption Sir.Please help my future.
I have been down and totally frustrated.
Sir please come to my aid Sir.
I don't know where to run to.
Please Sir.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
LORD Please Have mercy on me!
Am seriously in need,down,would you in your infinite loving kindness lift me up?
Please LORD?
Would you send me an helper?
Your angel?
I don't know what to do!
Help me LORD,do not let me be despise, LORD.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
LORD Please Have mercy on me!
Am seriously in need,down,would you in your infinite loving kindness lift me up?
Please LORD?
Would you send me an helper?
Your angel?
I don't know what to do!
Help me LORD,do not let me be despise, LORD.Amen.
Ah!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 2:30am On Nov 22, 2015
Please Help me out.
I need financial help to resume school.
Please anyone.

Today by 12:00midnight is the deadline
for School fees payment, it was extended from
Last week Monday to today.
Please come to my aid!
Please!
I had run around,nothing to show.
Please where do I raise 63,000 naira?It is
already 3:00pm.
Please help me out!
Lectures had started for three weeks now.
Please help me anyone!
Please!

Seun!
Lasticlala
Please Everyone!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
NOBODYY:
Hmm I know understand what you're going through God will see you through
Please come to my aid! It is closing tonight!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
deltateam:
Op now that the merciful God has sent someone to help you pay for your acceptance. What plans do you have on school fees payment..
Please come to my aid!
School fees closes today,by 12:00am.

Seun

GideonG
Eleniyan
OJaP
Pelumie
Jerryspan
Adebayor
Great scholar
Lotus
Melodies
Ccfan
Joygalore
Re: Please Help Me Out! by NOBODYY: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:

Please come to my aid!
It is closing tonight!
cry Try to contact the university through e-mail & ask if you can defer the admission..at least uv payed acceptance fee

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please help me people. Ha! Why me sef! Why me!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by ccollins(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2015
hope this is not a scam... can anyone please be kind to help the poor guy
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
ccollins:
Kindly check this Sir.
Username I.D(Jamb Reg No):
Password:
University Website:
www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php

Please anyone
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
ccollins:
Today is 30th November,please help me out!
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
ccollins:
If I have the means,I would not have Been here.
Please Anyone.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by flightz(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Go to the school and explain things with the hope of deferring your admission. God help you
Re: Please Help Me Out! by ccollins(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:

you could as well post your photo and Facebook name so people can get more approval and trust from you. I do believe they are caring people on nairaland here but they hate scams and you could be lying.. also add your school website details too
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ccollins:
you could as well post your photo and Facebook name so people can get more approval and trust from you. I do believe they are caring people on nairaland here but they hate scams and you could be lying.. also add your school website details too
This is genuine.Had I alternative means I wouldn't have been here.

Username Login I.D:
Password:
University website: www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
flightz:
Go to the school and explain things with the hope of deferring your admission. God help you
I hope not to defer the admission thatz y am here.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please help me out please anyone? Please.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Please come to my aid please. I need Forty-five thousand(45,000) naira,to complete my School payment. The total sum of the fees is Sixty-three thousand (63,000) naira. I have gotten the tuition fees,Eighteen thousand(18,000) naira,given to me by a Nairaland Member,on the 30th,November;2015 which was the deadline date. I had gone to the School,University of Ilorin to pay the tuition fee,but the school,will not allow me make payment,without registering fully,paying all dues. The School,being aware of my condition,has given me a limited time to complete the payment. Please I need to make this payment urgently. Please in any way,you can, Please help me out.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Please come to my aid please?
Someone!
Please!
Please I need to make this payment urgently.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Please in any way,you can,
Please help me out.

Ejo e gbami
Re: Please Help Me Out! by isalegan2: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Please Help Me Out! by isalegan2: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New 23 Words Added To The Oxford English Dictionary / Imsu 2014/2015 Post Utme Registration + Exam Details / UDUS Sokoto Gets 1st Ever Female SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.