Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

"-" E-series Zone "-" - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "-" E-series Zone "-" (23637 Views)

How To Hack/crack Your Nokia Phone (e- Series And 5230) / How To Use Your Nokia E-series Front Camera / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by sirwebs(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2009
Plz guys how do i find my fone's firmware?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by MrInfo1(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2009
*#0000#

Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Jeophri(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2009
Hey guys I'm using E 71. How is it possible for me to download free .
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by afelouz(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2009
pls house, where can i download free themes and application for my nokia E71
any useful information will be appreciated,
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Jeophri(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2009
waptrick.com
simbianfreak.com
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by mustashfa(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2009
please can anyone guide me on how to get a n E-series phone that is less than or at most N20,000.
pls nairalanders don't be annoyed with my request
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2009
mustashfa:

please can anyone guide me on how to get a n E-series phone that is less than or at most N20,000.
pls nairalanders don't be annoyed with my request

20Grand wont get u any where near a E-series! undecided
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by mykali(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2009
@hayprof

bro, how can i download freely via the phone browser or Opera Mini? i need an answer ASAP. thanx.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by initialize(m): 2:52am On May 21, 2009
@prof

K, i'll mail you today
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2009
@sirwebs, got ur message with the info,. .

Am having difficulties retrieving ur .cert ! undecided
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by mykali(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2009
@prof

please, i'm having difficulties downloading anything on my E71. the darn thing eats rechare cards like burgers.
can you help me with a cheat code or something.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2009
@mike, i dnt av a cheat code, sorry.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by lynxnoon2: 10:02am On May 22, 2009
AHA!! MODERATOR?
Wat spam-like message did i post dat made u guys 2 ban me??
Seriously, u pple shud chk ur programs oh!!
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2009
You dont need to open a nu' account for this complain, lotta pple got this issues and it was resolved wink
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2009
So, where's all the E-series Users gone to ?

Is it only the Prof' that owns the series ?!
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by Agbalanze(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2009
Hi house, can someone help me on how to download the game "who wants to be a millionaire to my E63" please,
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by lynxnoon(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2009
hayprof:

You dont need to open a nu' account for this complain, lotta pple got this issues and it was resolved wink
wink smiley
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by aieromon(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2009
@lynxnoon and lynxnoon2
how was your issue resolved?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2009
Hello guys, I hail all of una oo, right now, I'm typing this post from my e-71 phone and both my zain mms and wap is working fine, but I have a problem with my phone connecting to the internet through my laptop. I installed the pc suite on my laptop and I can also access the phone and pc suite using bluetooth but whenever I try connecting to the internet with mms or wap from the phone to pc, I get messages like "NO MODEM FOUND", I have uninstalled and re-installed the pc suite, yet I am still getting the same error message and it also says "UNABLE TO INSTALL NOKIA PCS MODEM, INVALID NIF FILE and UNABLE TO INSTALL CDC COMMS FILE, SAME INVALID NIF FILE. whenever I try updating or installing the modem manually, it says windows can't setup modem, GUYS ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME, I have Starcomms 580 datacard installed on the pc and its working fine, just the phone modem that's not working. Abeg, Wetin I fit do? It was working fine before not until recent, I have done my best, anyone with tips or advice? Please help your bro in need.
thanks
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by aieromon(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2009
@honeric01
i had the same problem when i upgraded from 5700xm to 5800xm.i suggest you download the latest PC suite like i did.the problem is past behind me now.i hope this helps wink

N.B i encountered this problem on a Vista OS
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by lynxnoon(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2009
aieromon:

@lynxnoon and lynxnoon2
how was your issue resolved?
dem no dey FEAR!! grin grin( just kidding,,,,,,,,,,,i tink it was looked into afta my last post undecided)

honeric01:

Hello guys, I hail all of una oo, right now, I'm typing this post from my e-71 phone and both my zain mms and wap is working fine, but I have a problem with my phone connecting to the internet through my laptop. I installed the pc suite on my laptop and I can also access the phone and pc suite using bluetooth but whenever I try connecting to the internet with mms or wap from the phone to pc, I get messages like "NO MODEM FOUND", I have uninstalled and re-installed the pc suite, yet I am still getting the same error message and it also says "UNABLE TO INSTALL NOKIA PCS MODEM, INVALID NIF FILE and UNABLE TO INSTALL CDC COMMS FILE, SAME INVALID NIF FILE. whenever I try updating or installing the modem manually, it says windows can't setup modem, GUYS ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME, I have Starcomms 580 datacard installed on the pc and its working fine, just the phone modem that's not working. Abeg, Wetin I fit do? It was working fine before not until recent, I have done my best, anyone with tips or advice? Please help your bro in need.
thanks

men am facing a similar problem wit my pc suite now, it wasnt connecting i den reinstald it but afta dat time afta connecting to d fone, if i clik on anytin on d nokia pc suite interface it just angs n windows automatically shuts it down,,,,,,,,,,i even cant mk a dial up connection using d fone a modem undecided undecided,, i bliv its drivers issue
i've bin on linuxmint since and d only tin am missing is IDM sad undecided
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by vinja: 10:48am On May 31, 2009
Haeya.me dae use e61
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by engrhamid(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2009
liar!
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by honeric01(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2009
@aireomon, lyxnoon.
guys so does that mean you have resolved your own issues or you just ignored it? My pc is window xp service pack 2. I downloaded the latest version of the pc suite (7.1), yet the modem can't still install, it keeps showing "windows cannot install the modem", unable to install e71 gsm pcs modem, invalid NIF fILE, " uNABLE to install CDC comms interface, invalid NIF FILE, Abeg make una help me oo, I don't want to remain thirsty in the abundance of water, instead of me going to pay 10k for Starcomms tomorrow when I can browse on my pc for free with my phone. Please guys, make una ask people around for tips on my behalf.
I'll be grateful.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by dragnet: 12:38pm On May 31, 2009
Zain 3.5G, na borrow use o! Lol

Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2009
@drag, na u dey EnjoY . . and how far, do call that Woman 2day for the stuff. .I need results b4 the end of d Day. .TodaY! -u hear?
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by dragnet: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2009
I hear u ! wink
Infact I'm heading dere atm.
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
I dnt wanna knw If you are heading there Or not, I want to knw if the ish** is available! -That's All . .u like Sorry jo' !!
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
I can't believe no one can provide answers to my modem problems. Infact, its getting worst, I can't even find any available COM/LCT PORT again. My pc suite is working fine, but the internet aspects is not working, No modem found, windows can't install modem, Abeg guys, make una help me oo, I don't mind recharging anyone with an answer with 2k phone credit. Abeg
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by hayprof(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
I wish i can help physically . . I dnt knw what to tell u Over The Air ! cry
Re: "-" E-series Zone "-" by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
@hayprof
U don't know what to tell me over the air, how do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

:-*Drop Your Numbers For Free Credit! (Completed For Now):-* / Infinix Smart X5010: Unboxing The Newly Launched Android Phone / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.