Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Buying Of Tokunbo Cars At Apapa Berger,any Danger - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Of Tokunbo Cars At Apapa Berger,any Danger (2839 Views)

These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Of Tokunbo Cars At Apapa Berger,any Danger by bassEQ2000: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
A friend of mine is planning visiting apapa berger to buy a tokunbo car. He has fallen victim to all these cotounu car guys,but now prefers to pay and pick his car instead of waiting endlessly ans entrusting a total stranger with one's asset.Is there any danger,will he get a good deal.please advice
Re: Buying Of Tokunbo Cars At Apapa Berger,any Danger by obiak4(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yea he will surely get a good deal buying from them have made two deal there
he shd never carry cash there for what so ever reason after testing the car they should follow him to the bank for payment
i dey draw my ear dey tell u ooo to aviod stories that touches

1 Like

Re: Buying Of Tokunbo Cars At Apapa Berger,any Danger by arixreal: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2015
obiak4:
Yea he will surely get a good deal buying from them have made two deal there
he shd never carry cash there for what so ever reason after testing the car they should follow him to the bank for payment
i dey draw my ear dey tell u ooo to aviod stories that touches
He should make sure he confirm the customs duty paper before paying them money first because most berger car are cotonue center and most of them don't pay duty
They used custom duty fake paper to sell it
To my best advise after choosing the car u like best there demand for custom duty paper and work to custom office for u to confirm b making any payment
Or else custom will disturbed you on highway when travelling or even impound your car

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Xterra / My DC Is A Sucking Fuel .....help / 230,000 Miles And Still Going Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.