Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt (11200 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
better looking girls?? Anna and Sarah are ugly compared to muna. You hate too hard man. Muna ain't preggy. You will feel stupid in the next few months lol grin
Only in your world do haggard old women look better than younger females. You're eight full years older than a mixed race girl and you think men would pick you over her? You're seriously deluded if you believe that.

At this rate it's obvious your brain is still stuck in 2009 - your problem don pass spiritual one.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Only in your world do haggard old women look better than younger females. You're eight full years older than a mixed race girl and you think men would pick you over her? You're seriously deluded if you believe that.

At this rate it's obvious your brain is still stuck in 2009 - your problem do pass spiritual one.

mixed race?? Fool Anna is full naija. Dumb. Plus I hope you know that Anna is using footballers age. Secondly Sarah ugbeh or whatever is ugly
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Munachi is not even Flavour's spec. Munachi looks so manly. Who did she f***k to win the MBGN pageant?
charix:

Aunty Gwengwengwe and her handbag of a boyfriend. You f u c k e d up getting pregnant and on top that still have the mind to diss flavor who f u c k s better looking girls.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:03am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Munachi is not even Flavour's spec. Munachi looks so manly. Who did she f***k to win the MBGN pageant?
hahhahhahaa charix no wonder why you went silent. You signed into your other account.ive caught you
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
he has a spec? Hahahaaaaaaaa. Muna looks manly Hahahaaaaa
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Abi o. Lol. She is not willing to tell us who but we don't need to confirm something everybody suspects. Hopefully with time she'd confess in one of her emotional rants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
When you won't let snacks pass you by how you no go shapeless? Hit the gym, hit the gym you won't hear. Soon it would become too late.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hahhahhahaa charix no wonder why you went silent. You signed into your other account.ive caught you
Chukky pays me, the guard at squareville pays others. Even the maid, cook, gardener and fitness coach pay some members to spill information on your whereabouts.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Chukky pays me, the guard at squareville pays others. Even the maid, cook, gardener and fitness coach pay some members to spill information on your whereabouts.
stop reading gossip blogs. You're a man. Stay out of women affairs
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2015
And what baffles me is that at her age she's not trying to improve her life. All she does is snap bikini pictures with her fellow olosho friends displaying her manliness, yes! Manliness!.
She said she was a rapper but she has no single, she only managed to be featured in someone's song.

Munanchi abeg try help yourself na. You are now 39 though you claim to be 27. Beautiful AdaezeYobo should be your role model or you no dey like better thing?
charix:

Abi o. Lol. She is not willing to tell us who but we don't need to confirm something everybody suspects. Hopefully with time she'd confess in one of her emotional rants.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Muna is not beautifu/sexy. Q.E.D.
Palmwinetapper:
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Muna is not beautifu/sexy. Q.E.D.
she's very sexy
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Mumu can you use your Muna name for once? My regards to your old bleepers. Bye.
Palmwinetapper:
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
I pity her shapeless life.
Palmwinetapper:
pity how n why
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Muna you are very ugly with bloated/frogy face. I know you are pregnant but please consult beautiful Adaeze Yobo to tell you what she does to look hot even in pregnancy.
Ugly monkey old cargo Muna.
Palmwinetapper:
she's very sexy
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
And what baffles me is that at her age she's not trying to improve her life. All she does is snap bikini pictures with her fellow olosho friends displaying her manliness, yes! Manliness!.
She said she was a rapper but she has no single, she only managed to be featured in someone's song.

Munanchi abeg try help yourself na. You are now 39 though you claim to be 27. Beautiful AdaezeYobo should be your role model or you no dey like better thing?
Whhoooo, guy you go use laugh kill me. Nothing I can add here you've summed her life up. I've tried my best to advice her but she no wan hear. Hopefully she'd listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Muna you are very ugly with bloated/frogy face. I know you are pregnant but please consult beautiful Adaeze Yobo to tell you what she does to look hot even in pregnancy.
Let's finally end her nairaland career. She has worn my patience out.

[EDIT]
Munachi and the word "career" are like oil and water. They never go together. As such I'd rephrase my statement:
"Let's end her use of nairaland. She's worn out my patience."

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Mumu can you use your Muna name for once? My regards to your old bleepers. Bye.
Peter and Paul. Those ones are no-go areas for her, their wives would bathe her in acid if she dares.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

mixed race?? Fool Anna is full naija. Dumb. Plus I hope you know that Anna is using footballers age. Secondly Sarah ugbeh or whatever is ugly
Banner is probably an Igbo name in mbaise then. Madam teacher. I've a sibling her age and know she's not lying. Not everyone lies about their age just so you know.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
she's not ugly nor preggy
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Peter and Paul. Those ones are no-go areas for her, their wives would bathe her in acid if she dares.
stop talking to yourself
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeHB55h0tN0

Ugly? How
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop talking to yourself
I learned from the best. Running three accounts is no small feat.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop reading gossip blogs. You're a man. Stay out of women affairs
With people like you in nollywood I always have a steady stream of women to point to with my niece when saying "do not become like this woman in future".
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

With people like you in nollywood I always have a steady stream of women to point to with my niece when saying "do not become like this woman in future".
OK. Your niece is a ho anyway
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
OK. Your niece is a ho anyway
LMAO. Keep the disses coming. I'm entertained today.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

LMAO. Keep the disses coming. I'm entertained today.
cool cool
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
She can't even measure up to their wives with her broad shoulders and knot-legs. Hehehehehe. Muna you are finished. grin
charix:

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Muna feels that she doesn't need a job since she still got her p**sy. Such a biatch.
charix:

Let's finally end her nairaland career. She has worn my patience out.

[EDIT]
Munachi and the word "career" are like oil and water. They never go together. As such I'd rephrase my statement:
"Let's end her use of nairaland. She's worn out my patience."
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2015
She won't listen. The only language she understands is money language.
charix:

Whhoooo, guy you go use laugh kill me. Nothing I can add here you've summed her life up. I've tried my best to advice her but she no wan hear. Hopefully she'd listen to you.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by STILESGANG: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
because Muna has too much class for a rat like flavour
Which class,or this not the same muna that was banging two brothers(psquare)under the same roof?
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
STILESGANG:
Which class,or this not the same muna that was banging two brothers(psquare)under the same roof?
another fake account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga / Dagogo Agbor Becomes Lagos Night Clubs Biggest Spender With N3m Per Night! / Why "Room 027" Is Nollywood's Most Sexually Daring Film Ever-Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.