Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt (11209 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Onyii Alex Pours Curves Into Sexy Nude Jumpsuit / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Muna feels that she doesn't need a job since she still got her p**sy. Such a biatch.
Her p**sy hasn't gotten her a decent man talkless of riches. She's a failure to depend solely on it.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
She won't listen. The only language she understands is money language.
A lazy Nigerian girl -- I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
She can't even measure up to their wives with her broad shoulders and knot-legs. Hehehehehe. Muna you are finished. grin
She knows; her time was over seven years ago. I wonder who the people are who keep gassing her up in real life that she's still wanted? Those people need God in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
STILESGANG:
Which class,or this not the same muna that was banging two brothers(psquare)under the same roof?
If this rumour never got out she'd've been on all blogs advicing single women how to stay classy before marriage and avoid extra-marital affairs. She's in no position to even attempt it now.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

Her p**sy hasn't gotten her a decent man talkless of riches. She's a failure to depend solely on it.
she has a boyfriend though.......
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

She knows; her time was over seven years ago. I wonder who the people are who keep gassing her up in real life that she's still wanted? Those people need God in their lives.
people with eyes
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
She needs to go on voluntary retirement asap before we retire her forcefully Hehehehehe
charix:

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
All she does is wait for pot bellied old men to feed her.
charix:

A lazy Nigerian girl -- I'm not surprised.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
She has no other choice because she ain't got no talent.
charix:

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
would you shut your trap!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Muna you like attention. You should enrol in a gym.
Palmwinetapper:
would you shut your trap!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Muna you like attention. You should enrol in a gym.
because that makes sense..................
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she has a boyfriend though.......
...and an unborn child on the way.
So? At the rate you're going we'd still clown you even at the altar. Your actions're a parody of how famous people live, the only difference is you were never famous to begin with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
people with eyes
...and a cruel sense of humour.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
She needs to go on voluntary retirement asap before we retire her forcefully Hehehehehe
She's not retired?! I don't believe this.
Retirement means no work in sight or the inability to do jobs. Last job I heard she participated in was that low budget online show, what's the name sef? Did it ever make tv viewership? When was it wrapped up? How long ago was it?
It may seem a few months to her but its all the same; even 90yr old beauty queens remember the day they were crowned like t'was yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
All she does is wait for pot bellied old men to feed her.
They've stopped looking her way that's why she's here frustrating us day in, day out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
...and an unmerited high sense of self-worth.
Assuming she landed a 100k/month job some months after buying the mbgn title we wouldn't have to endure the constant torture of viewing her pictures daily. However I'm sure then she'd've seen herself as too big for a customer service job in a telecom firm.

Muna, you need a job of that nature now to ensure you, the baby and Tomi don't starve to death. I've already concluded that small boy is a liability where making money is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Would they even hire her? Who wanna hire an olosho? Are you even sure that she possesses any certificate?
charix:

...and an unmerited high sense of self-worth.
Assuming she landed a 100k/month job some months after buying the mbgn title we wouldn't have to endure the constant torture of viewing her pictures daily. However I'm sure then she'd've seen herself as too big for a customer service job in a telecom firm.

Muna, you need a job of that nature now to ensure you, the baby and Tomi don't starve to death. I've already concluded that small boy is a liability where making money is concerned.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
They are now concentrating on the younger generation. Munya is indeed an ancestor?
charix:

They've stopped looking her way that's why she's here frustrating us day in, day out.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
I mean retirement from olosho business.
charix:

She's not retired?! I don't believe this.
Retirement means no work in sight or the inability to do jobs. Last job I heard she participated in was that low budget online show, what's the name sef? Did it ever make tv viewership? When was it wrapped up? How long ago was it?
It may seem a few months to her but its all the same; even 90yr old beauty queens remember the day they were crowned like t'was yesterday.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
I mean retirement from olosho business.
Oh, ok. However I disagree. Without talent she can't feed her child. She has no option, olosho don turn work now because Tomi still has too many years to grow before thinking of getting a real job.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
They are now concentrating on the younger generation. Muna is indeed an ancestor?
Hahahahahaha. Icing on the cake.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
Would they even hire her? Who wanna hire an olosho? Are you even sure that she possesses any certificate?
You know, I never even thought of that. Let me check her wikipedia page and find out. Nowadays in Nigeria almost everybody went to Uni so she should at least have a B.Sc.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
She's a secondary school drop out.
charix:

You know, I never even thought of that. Let me check her wikipedia page and find out. Nowadays in Nigeria almost everybody went to Uni so she should at least have a B.Sc.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hehehehehe she is ancient.
charix:

Hahahahahaha. Icing on the cake.
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
charix:

...and an unborn child on the way.
So? At the rate you're going we'd still clown you even at the altar. Your actions're a parody of how famous people live, the only difference is you were never famous to begin with.
keep waiting for the unborn child. You will breast feed it
Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by playtheblues(f): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
So she will end up having two babies in her aged hands.
charix:

Oh, ok. However I disagree. Without talent she can't feed her child. She has no option, olosho don turn work now because Tomi still has too many years to grow before thinking of getting a real job.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt by Palmwinetapper: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
playtheblues:
So she will end up having two babies in her aged hands.
yes she's expecting twins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JMartins Prays For Disabled Dancer At Owerri Star Music Trek 2013 / Nude Photos Of 9ice Leaks After He Was Caught Grabbing The Boobs Of A Mystery / Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.