Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss (916 Views)

Jose Mourinho Slams Specific Players After Liverpool Draw / Alex Oxlade-chamberlain: Arsenal's Gain Is Liverpool's Loss! / PICTURE: Petr Cech Crashes His Car At Emirates Stadium After Liverpool Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss by Ekenev2(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
"I have nothing to say. Nothing to say. Nothing to say," he told BT Sport after being asked his views on the match. "I'm so sorry I have nothing to say."
When asked if he was worried about the current situation, Mourinho replied: "Worried about what?" and when pressed further about whether he was concerned about his future at the club he simply answered "No".
Re: Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ekenev2:

"I have nothing to say. Nothing to say. Nothing to say," he told BT Sport after being asked his views on the match. "I'm so sorry I have nothing to say."
When asked if he was worried about the current situation, Mourinho replied: "Worried about what?" and when pressed further about whether he was concerned about his future at the club he simply answered "No".
He shouldn't.
Re: Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss by HARDDON: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ekenev2:

His pride wudnt let him call his nose robbed on d dusr of humiliation to order n resign

Resign with his tail inbtw his legs as LVG shld soon!
Re: Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss by Baawaa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
What do you expect from a frustrated coach grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Epic Response To Interview After Liverpool Loss by Vincentil: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mourinho is clueless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Behind Shuaibu Amodu's Death / Manchester United Sign N'golo Kante From Leicester City. / Ronaldo Can Win Euro 2016, Bt Messi Is Still The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.