Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] (6625 Views)

Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Your Favorite Melanin Beauty? (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Angela Okorie is a beauty to behold. I have met her at the Mall and at the Airport, she's really a very beautiful woman and tall too. Though she doesn't look bulky in real life like she does in movies, guess the TV screen makes them look bigger.

As per acting, she's not that talented but she seems to have made a name for herself in Nollywood. She might be an A-List actress though, i don't really know how they rate them in Nollywood.

Nairalanders, is she the most beautiful Nollywood Star at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
*hisses loudly* angry

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
The most beautiful nollywood actress is none other than Genevieve nnaji kiss

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
The most beautiful nollywood actress is none other than Genevieve nnaji kiss
Lol Genevieve? i don't think so. She's beautiful in her own way but Angela is definitely above her league in terms of beauty.
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Came: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
She is chubby, and beautiful .
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by krissy213(f): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
GOD FORBID
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by menabae(f): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Story..
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by elizabethg: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mtchewwww
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by ladiesmirror(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
*hisses loudly* angry

I no hear d hiss ooo despite u claim it was loud; D
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by ladiesmirror(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
krissy213:
GOD FORBID
For Ur entire kindred, Nobody fine reach amgrin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by ladiesmirror(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
menabae:
Story..
Jealous ppl thou### smh
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
menabae:
Story..

Na you way look like roasted unripe plantain wey come fine...
Mumu
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
ladiesmirror:

I no hear d hiss ooo despite u claim it was loud; D
shebi u are a nairaland newbie shey?
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by krissy213(f): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=ladiesmirror post=39558474]

For Ur entire kindred, Nobody fine reach amgrin[/quo

Oh. Now I understand. Angela Okorie is your crush right? You cook up imaginations and fantasies about her. it's fine sha. Just a reminder for you that your wild dreams would never come true.
Jackass
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Okaka27(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
jiggaz:
Lol Genevieve? i don't think so. She's beautiful in her own way but Angela is definitely above her league in terms of beauty.
Blind Bat
U knw nothing about Beautiful Women

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by ladiesmirror(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
shebi u are a nairaland newbie shey?
##Team Moniker Changinggrin
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2015
simsit:
wow
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Okaka27:
Blind Bat
U knw nothing about Beautiful Women
I clicked on your profile, you are still a little boy and i got nothing to say to you. So run along.
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Okaka27(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2015
jiggaz:
I clicked on your profile, you are still a little boy and i got nothing to say to you. So run along.
I say u knw nothing about women Mr Old Man
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
ladiesmirror:
##Team Moniker Changinggrin
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Na you way look like roasted unripe plantain wey come fine... Mumu
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Came:
She is chubby, and beautiful .
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
jiggaz:
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
She looks average
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by axortedbabe(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abeg who she be,wetin she dey sell
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by jiggaz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Speechless3:
She looks average
average? plz she's very beautiful .can't u see the pics.
Re: Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Durentt:
*hisses loudly* angry
oga Durentt she's fine nah grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 50 Cent Visits His Former Hood With His Gold Bentley Mulsanne (see PHOTO) / [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex / Breaking News!!! Tiwa Savage Finally Pregnant For Wizkid, Jetted Out Of The Coun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.