Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby (1997 Views)

Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / A street Dog found a new born baby after he was thrown in the street by his moth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by billtommy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Who is the animal ? A street dog found a new born baby after he was thrown in the street by his mother.

The dog took the new born baby in his mouth without hurting him and put him in front of one house and went a way."

The baby is alive and in good health, Thank God

http://dafemoritz..nl/2015/10/photos-see-what-dog-found-in-garbage.html

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by toms55(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
shocked Jesus... Seun Lalasticlala ishilove TonyeBarcanista
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by signature2012(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow!

Is this for real?
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmm when the dog is more reasonable than the mother of that poor child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Tallesty1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Ariyke: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by idlatest(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wonderful
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by idlatest(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
But I can't see the baby's shadow on the ground
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Day11(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Forbidden animal for muslims

Is a pity angry
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by signature2012(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
idlatest:

Did you see the dog shadow?

2 Likes

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by ElDaIllest(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chai the baby has not even matured enough to come out but...don't judge who knows why the mother did this...but like the poster above me THE DOG GET SENSE PASS THE MURDER(MOTHER)
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Khd95(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
I dare not say photoshop cos i no som b!tches are inteligent
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by uyaima: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
God bless that dog
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by mankan2k7(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
We need to improve our local breed, and stop giving too much preference to foreign breeds dog

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by enoch273: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
If I hear say this one no make front page, mods are only good at 2 things; seun pls do something.
1. Being so biased and always partial on topic they move to front page
2. Moving unworthy articles to front page

The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly, who would believe a local breed would ve done that, God be praised.

For your new browsing tricks, android tutorials and android roms, visit www.enochtek.com
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by abat4real37(f): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
idlatest:
look very well, don't stop until you see the baby shadow

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by mercielizzie(f): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Precious91(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
That's why I love dogs.A lady who doesn't like dogs can't date me,talkless of marriage.hian.Sorry baby.If the mother starts suffering now,she will be disturbing pastor/alfa who doesn't know when she sinned

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by leksmedia: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
And some people will tell me they hate dogs, if you don't like my dog I can't trust you

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by Drajah(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
After person go tell me say dogs dangerous!! And its even a "local"dog Wow! undecided....dat kid has a purpose on earth. #Godblessthatdog #ilovedogs

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by ibkgab001: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Man best friend

1 Like

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by frinx: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by aguizm(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
So beautiful .

More reason why I love my dog named Rado more than my gf.Ready to go extra miles for my doggy than for any fuckin friend who may betray me someday.

I love my doggy die.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by timidapsin(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
So this didnt make frontpage.
@lalasticlala Ishilove undecided
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by TheHeGoat: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
timidapsin:
So this didnt make frontpage.
@lalasticlala Ishilove undecided
Post the picture of a dead python. I'm 100% certain it would make front page

2 Likes

Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by timidapsin(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
TheHeGoat:

Post the picture of a dead python. I'm 100% certain it would make front page
Exactly... or Linda ikeji lying on the bed in her mansion.
Re: PICTURED: A Street Dog Saved The Life Of An Abandoned New Born Baby by 14teenK: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Really.....ahdonbelivit

(1) (Reply)

Lost Dog - Who Knows This Dog / Dog Saves Two Girls From A Puma / Cockatiel Parrots For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.