Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Christians And Muslims Please Answer This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Please Answer This (825 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by blazingkid21(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
What part of your body make u to sin more often?
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by ElDaIllest(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Your eyes but some lame brains will think is down there...GOOD EVENING
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by trapQ: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
and you got it wrong. your brain makes you sin more. because all lustful, hateful, vengeful thoughts and actions are premeditated in the brain.
ElDaIllest:
Your eyes but some lame brains will think is down there...GOOD EVENING
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by HARDDON: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
the mind is d hub of life. It is the seat of tots. All u see on earth today r itz footprint.

You are who u r cos of ur tot pattern. And all ur actions r directed by it.

U wud get as far as u can imagine.

For it is Written" out of the abundance of the heart( imagimative prowess) the mouth speaketh (actions are carried out)
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by ElDaIllest(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
and you got it wrong. your brain makes you sin more. because all lustful, hateful, vengeful thoughts and actions are premeditated in the brain.
did your Quaran say bash out you brains? Cos my bible told me to pluck out my eyes!
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by trapQ: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
that was only an example. The same passage also tells us to cut off our hands and cast them out if they cauaed us to sin. the meaning isn't literal.
ElDaIllest:
did your Quaran say bash out you brains? Cos my bible told me to pluck out my eyes!
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by ElDaIllest(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
that was only an example. The same passage also tells us to cut off our hands and cast them out if they cauaed us to sin. the meaning isn't literal.
i'm still wondering how we can think evil without seeing it with our eyes first,I can't still forgive myself for seeing my first puna at 11 years of age chai! Oluwa have mercy!
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by Aashik(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:

Mr man u gat it wrong. What you don't see you don't think.

Even Allah said lower your gaze and guard your modesty

Also lower your gaze and rise in status.

The eyes triggers the brain to work. Simple

ElDaIllest:
How do you know he his a Muslim before you go about ranting abuses huh. Xtians and their despite for islam sha. I wonder how some people thinks.

Don't worry in the end Islam will rule the world
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by Aashik(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:

ElDaIllest:
How do you know he his a Muslim before you go about ranting abuses huh. Xtians and their despise of islam sha. I wonder how some people thinks.

Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by Visitor700: 2:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by Visitor700: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by Visitor700: 4:42am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Christians And Muslims Please Answer This by trapQ: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
how does Islam intend to dominate the world. By bombing, killing and forcing people??
Aashik:

How do you know he his a Muslim before you go about ranting abuses huh. Xtians and their despise of islam sha. I wonder how some people thinks.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/12/15 / Fulfilling All Righteousness / Who Is To Blame For Indecent Dressing To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.