Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick (6153 Views)

Baba Your Gbola Dey Show - Fans Come For Bobrisky After He Put Up This Photo / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria / Justin Beibers Nude Picture Showing His Gbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by tellitall: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Justin Beiber's gbola was exposed, his dad was proud, his friends were proud too. Someone wanted to show him that he is a learner; rapper Game is the hottest now oo. Justin Beiber go and hide your toothpick some where (see justin beibers tooth pick here).

See more of games gbola here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by chocolateme(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by obontami: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=22pt]some girls toto don dey comot water because of this pix

If you think I'm lying ask the girl above me to pull her panties down to see if her pusssy is wet or not[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
if u jam toto... u go no say dis pe?? nis too small
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by rawpadgin(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
not as big as mine
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
rawpadgin:
not as big as mine
then you must be the gbola lord

2 Likes

Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by rawpadgin(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
sourceofstrenght:
then you must be the gbola lord
u go almost thing say na small pikin leg i carry inbetween

2 Likes

Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
looool this guy ehn
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by OKorowanta: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
See as di tattoo for him bodi be like canal map! undecided
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by faith551(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Is that guy a tattoo artists testing board?
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by faith551(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:

Congrats bro, may the Lord strengthen you.
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by Aikon: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
not as big as mine
Post a pic of it let's see

1 Like

Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by Rotimi47: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
your own pass 8"? undecided
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by rawpadgin(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Rotimi47:
your own pass 8"? undecided
e pass o
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by rawpadgin(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2015
Aikon:

Post a pic of it let's see
are u high

1 Like

Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by ba7man(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
not as big as mine
Yours might be a malignant tumor. shocked
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
ba7man:
ahn ahn maka why
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by rawpadgin(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
ba7man:
grin grin ur fada lap cheesy
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by Rotimi47: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
e pass o
If true, I respect o! grin
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by Rotimi47: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
e pass o
If true say e pass 8 inches, then I respect o! grin
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by Koolmexxi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
See as these broses dey discuss sizes like say dem b ororo union members. Anyways una welldone.. I let my odogwu do all d talk..
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by ba7man(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
grin grin ur fada lap is very muscular cheesy
cheesy
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Koolmexxi:
See as these broses dey discuss sizes like say dem b ororo union members. Anyways una welldone.. I let my odogwu do all d talk..
you are clearly one of them
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
smileysmiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
smileysmiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2015
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Rapper With The Biggest Gbola That Made Justinbeibers Own Look Like Toothpick by sourceofstrenght: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
smileysmileysmileysmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Marries Pregnant Girlfriend With Wife’s Blessing(photos) / Bbnaija Star, Esther Looks Hot As She Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos. / Another Pic Of Davido With A Girl Under The Bed Leaked Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.