Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria (55093 Views)

Tekno Shows Off His New Hairstyle In New Pic. Hit Or Miss? / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by emmalezy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Her name is Temitope Ogunlade popularly known by her admirers as TOPSY GAGA, she's a versatile Yoruba rapper.
Her hairstyle makes her stands out among her pairs.
I had an interview with her sometime ago she said "My hairstyle is my signature"
My question is "Who is the hair stylist behind this crazy hairstyle"

See more photos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/10/photos-meet-female-rapper-with-craziest.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by GoggleB(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
She come ugly join the crazy hairdo..

See as d hair be like rope wen dem dey use fetch water for well.

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by emmalezy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Utchgirl(f): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Name checkers won't see dis now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
La gurl la ugly...but wait, wich song she don sing?

34 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wat in God's name is she carrying on her head does she go to chch with dis? Na wa o

9 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by jopretty(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
She con pack the red wire abi guga rope for hand as if na one better treasure... undecided

17 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mehn! This her hair ehn as time goes on, she will employ a PA that will help hold it as a portfolio while she walks and raps on stage or she'll need a wheel barrow pusher to help push while she moves around tongue

25 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by ayesco202(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oniranu oshi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by emmalezy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
kestolove95:

watch her first single video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5dK4m9eAY

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by delishpot: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na so she go dey carry the hair like baby? That hair wan come be like liability.
Wishing her all the best. Na hussle level she dey. Its all good.

7 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Liability(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
delishpot:
Na so she go dey carry the hair like baby? That hair wan come be like liability
excuse me?

32 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by TPAND(f): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
When mushin olosha girl takes up a career in music... this is what you see

7 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Success in life is a function of doing common things in a different way. She has branded herself in that trade and stood out from the crowd. Do something common in a unique way,that is how you get the attention and ovation of the world.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
in her mind she will be like.. I'm looking sexy

9 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by andray12(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
iranu

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wen u observe wella u go kno say diz one na olosh....o.
With just 5h quickie is surebanka for u.
But now d big question is WHO WAN CARRY UGLY QLQSHQ

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by delishpot: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Liability:
excuse me?

Hahaha, sorry. I did not mean to mention you personally. Just saying the woman's hair is more like a liability instead of an asset.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Trying to make fame with 9ice and ruggedman

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Opistorincos(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
This girl will be the cause of her one death, i guarantee it.
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nixiepie(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fugly hairstyle plus. Worgly girlie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by bufness(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wtf is this, her head be looking like medusas up in this b.itch

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Peacetemi: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
So she walks and drags dirts with those things on her head.

How foolish!!!

Ugly thing with Charcoal Lips

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by babs01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
who she epp
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Jimiolay(f): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Upon all d Madness e neva still blow

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Ginaz(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
As much as the hair looks put off, I won't judge her. Sometimes someone needs to kick outta the comfort zone and do things undoubtedly.

I cut my hair recently, I hate weavons and the stress of making hair and all that. I did a back undercut and let my middle hair. It's crazy I tell you, I went to the market and all eyes on me.

E no concern me, my hair my wahala not yours.

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
I feel like committing suicide for watching 10 secs of that video

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by yinkslinks(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
okay you are fine. she sang lakukulalakukula
kestolove95:
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by reincarnation: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Are you from Ibadan?
It's peers not pairs undecided
Re: Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
We dont recognize her here in burundi,she is ugly Af!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.