Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? (541 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / "Can I Annoint Your Buttocks, Boobs And Vajayjay?"---christian Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by ikorodureporta: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Some churches organise annointing services, which the heads, including Deacons, & Deaconesses are involved, & d congregation are annointed randomly.

As a guy, i usually break protocol to look for a male annointer. So i want to know if its right for a female to annoint a male....

Bible scholars, make una com eksplain abeg. Where in the bible did a female annoint a male?
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by Mskrisx(f): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
The blessings of God is without repentance he gives to whom ever he chooses.

Now to answer your question,it is not wrong if Deborah could b a judge then why not as long as grace is available.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
i have seen women who annoint men, and i don't see where it is written in the bible that women can't annoint men. i always follow the word of God.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by demarc001: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
One really need to be careful when making comments concerning the Word of God
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by sholay2011(m): 3:28am On Nov 01, 2015
demarc001:
One really need to be careful when making comments concerning the Word of God
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by ikorodureporta: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
ikorodureporta:
Some churches organise annointing services, which the heads, including Deacons, & Deaconesses are involved, & d congregation are annointed randomly.

As a guy, i usually break protocol to look for a male annointer. So i want to know if its right for a female to annoint a male....

Bible scholars, make una com eksplain abeg. Where in the bible did a female annoint a male?

...i feel this cld hav a spiritual efx on d man, like being lead by women in offices, home, etc...
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Annoint A Man In The Church? by Tolustar(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Friends check this app out : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolustar.bibletopics

The app is a bible study app that categorizes verses of the bible to certain topics
that fit your situation or condition (Conditions such as "the need for comfort", "In

an addiction","Experiencing Hardships"wink.

Bible topics also help you to know the verses of the bible that relate to certain

topics such as (comfort, commitment, success, Fear of God, Achievement, Fruits of

the spirit e.t.c).

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth! / Who Are You / Don’t Stop Sharing This Until Every Person Who Cares About Christians Sees It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.