Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Happy New Month My Love. Welcome To November - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy New Month My Love. Welcome To November (792 Views)

Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month My Love. Welcome To November by bummyla(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy New Month My Love. Welcome To November

Good Morning Love! As The Year Is Coming To An End. The LORD God Will Be Your Sun And Your Shield: The LORD Will Give You Grace And Glory: No Good Thing Will He Withhold From You My Dear That Walk Uprightly, In Jesus Christ Name, I Pray! Amen!

Psalm 84:11

Welcome To November!

http://bummyla.com/2015/11/01/happy-new-month-my-love-welcome-to-november/

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Celebrate, My Son Is 1year Old Today / How Many Of Us Can Do This Today? / How My Husband Caught Me On Bed With Our Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.