Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Need Help Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help Please. (1066 Views)

Need Help Please. Long Distance Marriage And My Job / I Think I Need Some Genuine Help. Please Open This. / 'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please. by EvilSlayer(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2006
I'm planning to file a k visa for my fiance to come to America I've filed the I-129F here in the states, which was just so easy, I hear the biggest problem is the k1 interview in Nigeria I have most of the evidence to prove our relationship I think. The only thing I don't have is a pic of us together. I was in Nigeria just last year and I sure did take pics but guess what, my camera was stolen from me at the Airport on my way back to the states so right now I don't have any pictures of me and my fiance together. cry

I know there are a few people on here that's gone through the process of trying to come to America. Pls shear your experience with me. And do you think my fiance can make it through the interview with out pictures of us together ?
Re: I Need Help Please. by freaskie(m): 4:37am On Oct 31, 2006
I don't for sure. But I think its best to get professional advice.

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness Is A Very Bad Thing. / Storyline: Add A Paragraph To Tell A Story [move New Location] / How Did You Meet Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.