Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64687 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 03, 2015
iPopAlomo:

It's an angry smiley... you're not suppose to laugh out your fucking ass out...

grin angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Adanna28:

True sis lol just wrong time to push my buttons when it that time of womanly month lol.

But yeah enough of that, let me go eat some chocolate kiss

I see... I knew I was right to overlook your "Who the hell is the SonOfMark?" reply to iPopAlomo.

Alomo, let her be, bro. You sure do not want a hormonal woman on your case. They can nag you to death. cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I see... I knew I was right to overlook your "Who the hell is the SonOfMark?" reply to iPopAlomo.

Alomo, let her be, bro. You sure do not want a hormonal woman on your case. They can nag you to death. cheesy

Just how your lame freestyles nag me to death wink absolutely spot on there. Best you stay in this section.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Adanna28:

Just how your lame freestyles nag me to death wink absolutely spot on there. Best you stay in this section.

I wonder why I still allow you get a free pass... I'd find out why. I have a feeling this is the alternate moniker of someone (a rational female) I have a soft spot for the the Romance and/or Family section.

Wait, why are you awake now? You see why you shouldn't have cholocate bars when it's THAT time?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I wonder why I still allow you get a free pass... I'd find out why. I have a feeling this is the alternate moniker of someone (a rational female) I have a soft spot for the the Romance and/or Family section.

Wait, why are you awake now? You see why you shouldn't have cholocate bars when it's THAT time?

No we don't know each other personally, I'm just tired long day at work. I needed the chocolate lol, for energy. Not easy being a nurse.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2015
Adanna28:

grin angry tongue

oni wahala... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by mondaynelson20: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.