Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy (751 Views)

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) / TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy / You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy – Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by Nullen: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
The leader and founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua, has said his prophesy on US election was accurate and not off the mark. He said that people need highly spiritual understanding to be able to interpret it.

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/11/tb-joshua-understanding-prophesy/
Re: TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by zakim(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
hahaha
Re: TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by pddyol(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ok
Re: TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by oaroloye(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
SHALOM!

Nullen:
The leader and founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua, has said his prophesy on US election was accurate and not off the mark. He said that people need highly spiritual understanding to be able to interpret it.

I would like TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA to die BEFORE we bury him- however, if he personally insists, I am willing to be flexible, just for him...!

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD that God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy Brethren, like unto me; UNTO HIM YE SHALL HEARKEN.
16. According to all that thou desitedst of The LORD thy God in Horeb in the Day of The Assembly, saying,
"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."
17. And the LORD Said unto me,
"They have well (spoken that) which they have spoken.
18. "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their Brethren, like unto thee, and will put My Words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall Command him.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, (THAT) WHOSOEVER WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO MY WORDS WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK IN MY NAME, I WILL REQUIRE (IT) OF HIM.
20. "But the prophet which shall presume to speak a Word in My Name, which I have not Commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,
'HOW SHALL WE KNOW
THE WORD WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'
22. "When a prophet speaketh in The Name of The LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that (is) the thing which The LORD hath not spoken, (but) the Prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

DONALD TRUMP HAS NOT EVEN BEEN SWORN-IN YET- AND THEY ARE SAYING TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S PROPHECY HAS FAILED!

In 1977, a Pastor named ROLAND BUCK was caughr up to Heaven in his Spirit Body, and given a list of 120 Events that had to happen before Jesus would Return.

Event 118 was his own death.

When he was returned to Earth, he realized for the first time, that he was not in his physical body! But, when he woke up inside his body, THE LIST WAS STILL IN HIS HAND, PHYSICALLY!

[See: ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT, by Charles & Frances Hunter.]

Event 113 predicted that a man named KAROL WOJTYLA would ascend to the Papacy, after Pope Paul VI died.

Pope Paul VI died in 1978, and a man named ALBINO LUCIANO became Pope JOHN PAUL I.

By the criterion used to judge TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, Roland Buck's vision was false; his Prophecy Failed!

As soon as he got in, Pope Paul I began to give the FREEMASONS infiltrating the Vatican the Left Foot of Fellowship!

Therefore, by 28the September, HE DIED- after 33 days in office! (The Hallmark of an ILLUMINATI Assassination!)

So, on 16th[ October, 1978, KAROL WOJTYLA entered as Pope JOHN PAUL II.

Therefore, it is too early to assume anything.

L. RON HUBBARD, founder of SCIENTOLOGY said that when he researched ROMAN HISTORY, he found that those Emperors who reigned LONG didn't do much of anything, whereas, those who fought CORRUPTION, and REFORMED everything- those tended to DIE- QUICKLY.

[THE STUDENT HAT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Therefore, I am worried that Donald Trump may nor be corrupt enough to survive.
Re: TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2016
See dem grin
Just like Wole Soyinka that started speaking big English when Nigerian trolls came for his head
Re: TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nullen:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
ROFLMAO!

The perpetrators of the lie of "spiritual understanding"
Re: TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy by AgentNairaland(f): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Aishat's Husband Was The Last Prophet

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of The Biblical Exodus / Brother Joshua Iginla, The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 1 / 7 Reasons Nigerian Pastors Visit Witch Doctors For Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.