Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (793540 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Spirit ni demons kor shocked

*runs outta thread*

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Not all spirits you see come from God. Even the Bible tells us to test every spirit to know if dey're from God (1 john 4 vs 1).

If U're seeing spirits or demons, the real purpose is for U to take authority over them, tell them to go.. The demons/spirits will try to communicate with U to win U early and deceive U just like many have been deceived.

People who have d gift of prophecy(mainly in warfare), would definitely see these spirits, dey would have dreams of being chased by people or masquerades(demons), dey wud see crazy things physically as they grow.. because they are threat to the Satan's kingdom because of their calling.. So they wud be attacked right from birth, thru illness, accidents etc..

God would always let them pass thru all these as a form of training but He always delivers them.. The devil calls them 'the one's who are spiritually sensitive'..

I wud share my experience on taking authority over a demon soon.. Lets contribute to this.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by umehmj(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2015
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

as still remember clearly one particular incident. i was in bed with my mother in a hot night. the bed was simulated just below the window and it was open to let in air. my mother got up and went outside to pee, it was her noise at the door that woke me. minutes after she was gone, i looked up the window from where i was lying and behold, a dark image was standing right above me on the window, starring at me. it's eyes are laser red and in contrast with the dark body. I wasn't afraid cos i assumed it was moma. i just smiled at it, but no response came from it. soon it was gone and mom came back inside. I asked her how she can turn her eyes sparkling red and just like every other kid she was impatient with my questions and went back to bed. in the morning i narrated my story to her again but she didn't take me serious. i knew what i saw and though nobody believed me, i knew it was real.

another thing is i have this uncanny memory or i should say a gift. as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.

another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
@ Umehmj.. Wow! I thank U for sharing your experience.. U definitely have a gift. Nice one. Its true, very few people would believe people like us, but we're used to it.. And that's the purpose of this thread, to voice out.

Just keep praying for your mom. and Ask God concerning your gift (He will use U).. I believe U are a born again Christian..

Lets share more experiences.. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by umehmj(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
CharlyG1:
@ Umehmj.. Wow! I thank U for sharing your experience.. U definitely have a gift. Nice one. Its true, very few people would believe people like us, but we're used to it.. And that's the purpose of this thread, to voice out.

Just keep praying for your mom. and Ask God concerning your gift (He will use U).. I believe U are a born again Christian..

Lets share more experiences.. smiley

I would be lying if i say im close to God now. as sinful as i am, i still get a message, mostly warning when i sleep. other times it's not in a sleep, it's more like half asleep half awake

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Do you feel things crawling on your bed?
Do U see shadows that move so quickly?
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight?
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying?
Do U know witches without any1 telling U?
Do U hear voices mock U?
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark?
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms?
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes?
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons?
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U

20 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
umehmj:

I would be lying if i say im close to God now. as sinful as i am, i still get a message, mostly warning when i sleep. other times it's not in a sleep, it's more like half asleep half awake

I understand perfectly well my brother. God is aware of our weaknesses.. That doesn't stop the gift from manifesting, though it wud reduce because the gift gets it's strength from God.. So the closer to God the more powerful the gift.. vice-versa. Just try to be close to Him, He will help U.

But the gift is there no matter what and God still chooses to use it even when U're extremely weak because U are under His grace.

I know this from lots of experience.. Let me share this one.

One day in skool (University).. I was not strong spiritually due to some sins i was committing. This very night at about 8pm I picked up a christian book to read, i read and read and I got inspiration from it. Then at about 3am, I went outside to take a pee in the bushes. Lo and behold I saw a man walking slowly, dressed like a normal person..

Then I look again and realized he wasn't a man at all because he walked like he was floating a bit from d ground.. He was moving towards the Girl's hostel.Then I called out to him.. saying 'hhhhiissss' As soon as i did this, he paused on the spot.

Then I said 'Go back'! Go back! Go back!.. To my amazement, he started moving backwards, from where he came. This spirit didn't look at me, either left or right. He heard me, understood the command and obeyed! he just walked backwards.

That's the power and authority U have over these demon's in the name of Jesus. All what Jesus told his disciples started to make sense to me

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2015
I would share my experience on taking authority over a demon now.. This was my first physical training by the Lord Almighty and the scariest experience I have ever had in my life..

Hmmn.. In this experience.. I was in secondary skool at this time.. SS1(BOARDING SKOOL) to be precise.
During the day I got an injury on my feet from one of my friends, it was so painful it was hard to sleep at night

Now at this very night, at about 4am or thereabout. I was sleeping on the bed with my friends.. I cudn't sleep well because of the pain on my leg. All of a sudden, I started hearing footsteps.. I mean very heavy footsteps, like giant footsteps (when I hear this alone, I know a demon is approaching)..

This was a nephilim demon, it came directly to my bedside. In fear I shut my eyes(In cases like this, shutting of the eyes don't work well because U still see your environment a little. This is a gift)

The demon was salivating directly on face and was whispering in a strange language I couldn't understand. All I could do out of fear was to shout JESUS!.. Then it ran away. I could hear it's footsteps running. Funny enough, when a demon like this attacks, it paralyzes everyone around U with deep sleep so dat it does what it wants to do well.

Now, the demon came back, put its hands inside my mattress, I cud feel its very long claws all over me.. It was caressing me, whispering and salivating all at d same time. I shouted Jesus again, it ran and came back.. I woke my friend up and begged him to stay awake but he cudn't no matter how hard he tried.

Then I heard a very gentle voice. The voice said. 'U can see the demon runs and still comes when U shout Jesus. This is not the time to shout Jesus but the time to use your authority. When he comes again, say like dis..O ye demon, flee in the name of Jesus'!

89 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Now the demon was coming back, I cud hear its footsteps approaching. This was high level attack.
When he came and started whispering and touching me again.. Out of fear, I said O ye demon flee in the name of Jesus!

I wud neva forget what happened next. All of a sudden a powerful wind came rushing thru the window, it lifted the demon up and flung it across the room.. I heard d demon let out a loud painful scream.. the force was so much that our cupboards scattered.

After this everyone in the room woke up (as if released from a spell), we were about 15 in that room.
I had goose pimples all over my body, I was totally speechless.

That is what authority in Jesus' name does.. God was training me and I guess God was showing off too(in a gud way) cool

147 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by eyeview: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2015
What I see here are young men whom the Lord had endowed with unique spiritual gifts. But if not properly channelled,the enemy can use or corrupt such personks gift.
I pray for you,the Lord will direct your steps in the right path,the path were your gifts will be used to the depleting of satan's kingdom in people's lives and to the glory of God Almighty. Amen

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2015
eyeview:
What I see here are young men whom the Lord had endowed with unique spiritual gifts. But if not properly channelled,the enemy can use or corrupt such personks gift.
I pray for you,the Lord will direct your steps in the right path,the path were your gifts will be used to the depleting of satan's kingdom in people's lives and to the glory of God Almighty. Amen

Amen.. Thank U for the encouragement. May God bless U greatly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Ephesians 6 vs 12 has a deep meaning..

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Hello Guys,

Please
Always pray at night before going to bed.
Always pray in the morning when you wake up.
Always pray before you leave your house or before going to work.
Always pray before you eat food.
Always pray as soon as you get to your office or place of work.
Always pray anytime you sense a need for prayer.
Always pray when you've just had a good dream or nightmare.
Always pray when you sense strange unusual feelings.

Keep on praying. Don't get tired of praying. It could be just a few words. But those words are very powerful to help you and your family and to change something from bad to good just in about 3secs.

I would share my experience on the importance of prayer(bedtime prayer) soon..

God bless your night as U sleep. Amen

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by coldgate(f): 2:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 3:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmm. ...nice and strange thread. More grace to OP and his likes in Jesus name to make good use of God's gift.

@OP, endeavour to write 'U' as 'you'. Thanks.

*Following the thread. Me no dey see anything nitemi. grin*

*Modified to God's glory on 2020-12-28*….Now God shows me things!!!! shocked

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
I thought i was the only one. Hmmm...my story coming up.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2015
sholay2011:
Hmm. ...nice and strange thread. More grace to OP and his likes in Jesus name to make good use of God's gift.

@OP, endeavour to write 'U' as 'you'. Thanks.

*Following the thread. Me no dey see anything nitemi. grin*

Thank you Sholay2011.. I pray more grace to you too.
'U' will now be as 'you' noted* grin
Thank you for participating. I believe we can all learn from each other's experience.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Tjayjosh:
I thought i was the only one. Hmmm...my story coming up.

You're welcome Tjay. We welcome you to share your experience with us. I'm excited smiley

I thank everyone on this thread. Your lives will only become better & better in Jesus' Name. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
umehmj:
exactly! .......

another thing is i have this uncanny memory or i should say a gift. as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.

another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked.

You have the multiple gifts of an eidetic memory, prescience and remote viewing and probably more. I know people who have trained for decades to develop just ONE of your abilities. They are precious and you should hone your abilities and use them wisely.

I have the ability to see Auras, I saw and still see people completely encased in various shades of light, as a child I believed we all saw each other in that way. I found out very quickly.....that was not the case.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by umehmj(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sarassin:

You have the multiple gifts of an eidetic memory, prescience and remote viewing and probably more. I know people who have trained for decades to develop just ONE of your abilities. They are precious and you should hone your abilities and use them wisely.

I have the ability to see Auras, I saw and still see people completely encased in various shades of light, as a child I believed we all saw each other in that way. I found out very quickly.....that was not the case.

eidetic memory? remote view? what are those? haven't heard of that before..... throw more light please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
umehmj:

eidetic memory? remote view? what are those? haven't heard of that before..... throw more light please

An Eidetic memory, is memory retention of events from as early as birth and in some rare cases even pre-birth. You narrated events (to your mum) that took place when (according to you) you were extremely young. Remote viewing is a huge gift, the ability to consciously transcend space and time.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by umehmj(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sarassin:

An Eidetic memory, is memory retention of events from as early as birth and in some rare cases even pre-birth. You narrated events (to your mum) that took place when (according to you) you were extremely young. Remote viewing is a huge gift, the ability to consciously transcend space and time.

hmm....thanks alot. never knew there's a name for that phenomenon. will Google it for more

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
My Dear Friends,

This is a serious warning. If you have a gift, it's either it comes from God or satan. But all power belongs to God. If your gift is of God it will be made known to you and people around you.

Involving science with your gift will lead you to a false path. The devil is smart and he wants you to think you're a superman or superwoman with a very special ability which will lead you into learning Psychic, Chantings, Soul travel and all forbidden knowledge known.
This is taught by satan, not God. I was almost decieved once.

* Do not read books like Law of Attraction..
* Do not practice yoga
* Do not go into fantasy thinking.
* Do not attempt mind reading.
* Do not attempt soul travel.

This is just repackaged witchcraft.
I will post a youtube video soon for better understanding.
Your spiritual gift is for a purpose and the purpose isn't really because of you but more importantly for people around you.
Never practice or involve science with your gift. It will open you up for demon possession. It opens up a forbidden passage in your soul which makes it easier for demons to enter.

I pray the Lord directs you all in Jesus' Name.. Amen

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rilwayne001: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
umehmj:
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

as still remember clearly one particular incident. i was in bed with my mother in a hot night. the bed was simulated just below the window and it was open to let in air. my mother got up and went outside to pee, it was her noise at the door that woke me. minutes after she was gone, i looked up the window from where i was lying and behold, a dark image was standing right above me on the window, starring at me. it's eyes are laser red and in contrast with the dark body. I wasn't afraid cos i assumed it was moma. i just smiled at it, but no response came from it. soon it was gone and mom came back inside. I asked her how she can turn her eyes sparkling red and just like every other kid she was impatient with my questions and went back to bed. in the morning i narrated my story to her again but she didn't take me serious. i knew what i saw and though nobody believed me, i knew it was real.

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Satan started deceiving since he was 'lucifer' in heaven and since the time of Adam & Eve.

An example of a demonic deceit is in the book of Acts 16vs17.
The demon possessed girl who helped her owners make money by telling people the future (fortune teller).
Today this is covered up by satan and disguised as good(fortune tellers). Some fortune tellers even think they're doing it by their own power, not knowing that its from a demon.
It's all lies.

Now, why did Paul rebuke the demon in the girl even though it was saying the truth that they were men of God?
Simple Answer: The demon was disguising as the Holy Ghost to cover up, paul knew it and rebuked it. The people never knew it was a spirit of error working in the girl but Paul and Silas could discern the false spirit by the Spirit of God.

People who involve science with their spiritual gift will end up like this possessed girl and that's exactly what the devil wants.
Pls let's be careful! Let the Holy Spirit be the One to work through you.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
CharlyG1:
My Dear Friends,

This is a serious warning. If you have a gift, it's either it comes from God or satan. But all power belongs to God. If your gift is of God it will be made known to you and people around you.

Involving science with your gift will lead you to a false path. The devil is smart and he wants you to think you're a superman or superwoman with a very special ability which will lead you into learning Psychic, Chantings, Soul travel and all forbidden knowledge known.

* Do not practice yoga

Your spiritual gift is for a purpose and the purpose isn't really because of you but more importantly for people around you.
Never practice or involve science with your gift. It will open you up for demon possession. It opens up a forbidden passage in your soul which makes it easier for demons to enter.

nice...but pls whats fantasy thinking ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:

nice...but pls whats fantasy thinking ?

Good question my brother. Thanks for asking.

Now, Fantasy thinking or Fantasy thoughts are 'ungodly thoughts' or 'wishful thinking' or 'dirty imaginations' 2 Corithinans 10 vs 5

For example. Mr A watches a movie where he see's a sexually attractive woman. The woman remains on his thoughts for some time. He begins to think about this woman. He creates an illusion where he sees himself having sex with her, or cuddling her, or getting married to her. He begins to imagine the whole thing.
Now, this kind of thinking is what is 'Fantasy or Fantasizing'. Making an unreal thing to seem real. It happens mostly to young children while growing.

MR A doesn't know the harm that's being done, afterall its just normal imaginations to him.
When this act is repeated over and over again, the imaginations become stronger and it opens a portal for demonic activity.
(This is a secret)- Strong imagination is a secret passage to soul travel, meaning MR A is actually doing this for real without even knowing.
That's why I said earlier on, do not read or watch 'Law of Attraction'. Its demonic!

Mr A would later see scratches on his body sometimes, or he would feel the real presence of a person in the room. Sometimes he may release sperm while sleeping. Fantasy thoughts leads to masturbation, which opens up the mind or soul to more demonic attacks.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
clicking on the follow button

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello Friends,
I wish to share an experience on the importance of prayer at night. While you sleep God really saves us from harm. But how would I know God saves me while i sleep at night.

Well, HE SHOWED ME HOW THIS PARTICULAR NIGHT.. Listen..

I was just about 12/13yrs old then. I usually slept on the same bed with my elder sister back then.
One very night, I was too tired I forgot to pray.
I was sleeping close to the wall, this was about 4am. I was half asleep & half awake when I saw somthing like lightning from heaven rushing down to the ground. Then a loud voice said.. Here comes Angel Michael, the Archangel......'

All of a sudden I heard a loud thud on the bed!
I turned away from the wall to see what it was behind me. It was a dead rotten corpse, it looked like a woman or demonic spirit, it was black and looked burnt.
I felt too sleepy, so I ignored it and turned back to sleep again.
But I heard another thud on the bed. This time it looked like a man, looked burnt, ugly, black just like the first one. I ignored it again. I felt too sleepy.

The I heard the last thud again as the bed shook. I was confused. It was another spirit/demon again lying in the same state like the other two.

Then I looked across the room & met the gaze of a very handsome Angel. He had a sword drawn in his hand and there was blood stain on the sword. He had golden hair, like a blonde. He was wingless. He was just dressed in a white shining robe, his face smooth and shining, with a blood stained sword stretched out in his hand. He looked young, like 26yrs old.

Then He said what I'll never forget till the day I die.

He said 'BEHOLD, YOU HAVE OVERCOME THEM'!

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Haaa! Lol. Satan is a liar. He was already started showing his anger because of what's happening on this thread.

Dark spirit shadows just moving across my parlour now. But i've ordered them to leave in the name of Jesus, so no shaking. Let the power of God shake this thread!

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterSister(f): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
CharlyG1:
My Dear Friends,

* Do not practice yoga

Amen and amen![color=#000099][/color]

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — God Blesses The Meek Man / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.