Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808918 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Those of us that have funny dreams..

Please when you wake up, always make sure you cancel those dreams using the name of Jesus.

An early morning prayer/vocal words are very powerful (I will talk on that later).

If you're not sure if your dream is good or bad, just commit it unto God and tell him yo bring it to pass if it's good and nullify it if it's bad.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
fireforfire:
Pls I had a dream about snakes. I was walking in a dark field in d middle of the night. I couldn't see around me b cos everywhere was pitch dark until I switched on my torchlight n discovered dat d ground was full of snakes of different sizes.
I kept walking n dodging them till woke up.

This is a good dream even if it may feel like a bad one. It is a dream of 'spiritual insight'.

This is simply God revealing to you bad/deceptive people around you.

There are people in your life that are not true to you. They want to cause you harm. They are unfriendly friends. They may act like friends but they are not.

They may be your relatives or friends, co-workers, people you surround yourself with.

The dream is saying that you have been in the unawares but now God will reveal those snakes (deceptive people) to you so that you can avoid them just like you did in your dream.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Madam.
SonOfLucifer.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fireforfire: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
CharlyG1:

This is a good dream even if it may feel like a bad one. It is a dream of 'spiritual insight'.

This is simply God revealing to you bad/deceptive people around you.

There are people in your life that are not true to you. They want to cause you harm. They are unfriendly friends. They may act like friends but they are not.

They may be your relatives or friends, co-workers, people you surround yourself with.

The dream is saying that you have been in the unawares but now God will reveal those snakes (deceptive people) to you so that you can avoid them just like you did in your dream.

God bless you.

Thank u very much Sir. Ur explanation is on point

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good day sir and ma,

I dreamt today, but am not sure what the dream means, may satan is trying to scare me i dont know.

A family member died 2 weeks ago, he is like a father, but not mine, as a moslem he was buried that day,

So i my dream about the man, one of his son who is a brother to me complained the the deceased man was not buried properly, so gave he gave instruction that the grave be dig, and that the man should be buried in another place.

The grave was dug, and a white casket was brought out, I and another guy carried the it heading to a new location, the casket became hot and corpse started disturbing as if it wanted to open the casket, but we keep moving. to cut shot we could not buried the as a result of the disturbances [i think].

Some groups of people were called [cult i suppose] to come and help do the burial, and they made a demand but i don't know exactly what they asked for, while they were asked to proceed with their procedure that their demand will be meet, yet the could not do anything and corpse continued to disturbed the casket more aggressively, almost open the box..... Then while everyone was watching what will happen next.... I just say i loud voice I COMMAND YOU TO STOP IN JESUS NAME and everything was cam then i begin to pray in tongue.

Then i woke up, not scared, begin to rebuke, evil manipulation and deception.

with this dream i dont know if and laden with responsibility or just a kind of random mind travel.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Good day sir and ma,

I dreamt today, but am not sure what the dream means, may satan is trying to scare me i dont know.

A family member died 2 weeks ago, he is like a father, but not mine, as a moslem he was buried that day,

So i my dream about the man, one of his son who is a brother to me complained the the deceased man was not buried properly, so gave he gave instruction that the grave be dig, and that the man should be buried in another place.

The grave was dug, and a white casket was brought out, I and another guy carried the it heading to a new location, the casket became hot and corpse started disturbing as if it wanted to open the casket, but we keep moving. to cut shot we could not buried the as a result of the disturbances [i think].

Some groups of people were called [cult i suppose] to come and help do the burial, and they made a demand but i don't know exactly what they asked for, while they were asked to proceed with their procedure that their demand will be meet, yet the could not do anything and corpse continued to disturbed the casket more aggressively, almost open the box..... Then while everyone was watching what will happen next.... I just say i loud voice I COMMAND YOU TO STOP IN JESUS NAME and everything was cam then i begin to pray in tongue.

Then i woke up, not scared, begin to rebuke, evil manipulation and deception.

with this dream i dont know if and laden with responsibility or just a kind of random mind travel.

Who is the deceased to you, what is the relationship between you and the deceased family exactly?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
fireforfire:

Thank u very much Sir. Ur explanation is on point

Thank God. God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
analice107:

SonOfLucifer.
Yeah booboo grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
CharlyG1:

Who is the deceased to you, what is the relationship between you and the deceased family exactly?

I will PM you, I cant make the info public
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah booboo grin
Have you changed your mind about following me to heaven? You know? In your father's hell there's only flames of fire, but in my father's house are many mansions. Come with me. Don't go to hell okay? I love you.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

Have you changed your mind about following me to heaven? You know? In your father's hell there's only flames of fire, but in my father's house are many mansions. Come with me. Don't go to hell okay? I love you.

The most EPIC and beautiful LOVELY wooing sentence i have ever heard in 2016 I can win a Senate seat with this line

sonOfLucifer you don yhear am say someone love you now, i know say you never yhear this kin thing before.
Oya make una follow body bumper2bumper 120km/hr on highway to heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The most EPIC and beautiful LOVELY wooing sentence i have ever heard in 2016 I can win a Senate sit with this line

sonOfLucifer you don yhear am say someone love you now, i know say you never yhear this kin thing before.
grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

With all those rooms,Ur papa go allow us do all dose bad bad sweerie lovey lovey things... MIght make me consider cool tongue
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

With all those rooms,Ur papa go allow us do all dose bad bad sweerie lovey lovey things... MIght make me consider cool tongue
Maybe you misunderstand the "I love you" angle. I don't love your depravity which is indeed the nature of your father. When I mean "I love you" am simply telling you that I have compassion for your soul. Now that you still breath, you can break that pact with Lucifer and be free.
By the way here is Church, if you can't behave yourself, then it's best you leave.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Maybe you misunderstand the "I love you" angle. I don't love your depravity which is indeed the nature of your father. When I mean "I love you" am simply telling you that I have compassion for your soul. Now that you still breath, you can break that pact with Lucifer and be free.
By the way here is Church, if you can't behave yourself, then it's best you leave.

Before I forget, Where is your brother Melin, the second son of Lucifer? That is a satanic congregation, you are always welcomed there.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

Calm down dear. Love is never a depravity, not even the means by which it is expressed. Isn't Love divine afterall? tongue
It's an online forum, dear Anas.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

Before I forget, Where is your brother Melin, the second son of Lucifer? That is a satanic congregation, you are always welcomed there.
Have no idea who that is. I fly solo like Isolo. cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Have no idea who that is. I fly solo like Isolo. cool
The famous sonOfLucifer doesn't know Melin.
The guy who opened the thread "Why He became a Satanist"? You were in his thread often.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The most EPIC and beautiful LOVELY wooing sentence i have ever heard in 2016 I can win a Senate sit with this line

Abeg help me tell am. Am giving him what no demon or Satan has to give to him. Am giving him love. This is one singular reason why Christ came. Satan can not stand love. When you love, you give up your rights for the one you love, but Satan wants you to take away the rights of the other person. So, it paralyzes him. And in this Kingdom, we dondt

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Abeg help me tell am. Am giving him what no demon or Satan has to give to him. Am giving him love. This is one singular reason why Christ came, to give the world love.
Satan can not stand love. When you love, you give up your rights for the one you love, but Satan wants you to take away the rights of that person. So, it paralyzes him. And in this our Kingdom, we do not win a war against the enemy using the Arsenal of the enemy.
He releases hate, bitterness, fierce anger, maliciousness, setting up snares, and digging pits everywhere to get you down, all you need release is LOVE, and you get him down flat on his face. It's a mystery most of us don't understand.

If your enemy Hates you, and you hate him back, ah. Where did you get hatred from? It shouldn't be in you at all. It's the nature of Satan. If the enemy wants you dead, and you also desires him dead, Otio, then who is on God's side?
Jesus says Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you (remember, not prayer of destruction). Pray for their good and prosperity) Pray for their well being.
Bros, If Christians will understand the danger you put your enemy when you desire their good, while they are all out to destroy you, Hmmm.
Have you ever seen hot charcoal used to cook food? Jesus says, when you do that, your hipping that coal on the head of your enemy.
For instance. Muslims are beheading Christians everywhere, everyday, the Christians don't retaliate, you think we can't? What does it take?
But if Christians all over the world will take a stand to pray for the Muslims to prosper in all they do, Hahahahahahahaha. Trouble for Islam.
To them, we are stupid, weak and fearful, but we are in essence heating up the fire of hell for them.
So, I love sonOfLucifer. He may see that as absurd, yes it is. But I still love him. If Jesus Christ were to be here present, that's what he will tell him. I love you, you don't have to go to hell you know?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

Abeg help me tell am. Am giving him what no demon or Satan has to give to him. Am giving him love. This is one singular reason why Christ came, to give the world love.
I find your definition of love to be restrictive and controlling. Love flows. Love doesn't divide. If the Son could give his life to save the creature, what does that say about his Dad? The notion that the Almighty was unable to forgive his creation, until the crucifixion of His Son, a mockery of Everything Eternal.

analice107:

Satan can not stand love. When you love, you give up your rights for the one you love, but Satan wants you to take away the rights of that person. So, it paralyzes him. And in this our Kingdom, we do not win a war against the enemy using the Arsenal of the enemy.
I love Dear. U just seem to find love in 'familiar' places. You're unable to recognize it if it doesn't speak your language.

analice107:

He releases hate, bitterness, fierce anger, maliciousness, setting up snares, and digging pits everywhere to get you down, all you need release is LOVE, and you get him down flat on his face. It's a mystery most of us don't understand.
All that you need is within you.

analice107:

If your enemy Hates you, and you hate him back, ah. Where did you get hatred from? It shouldn't be in you at all. It's the nature of Satan. If the enemy wants you dead, and you also desires him dead, Otio, then who is on God's side?
Satan has shown more love to man. Satan didn't try to flood the world to prove a point. Ave Satanas.

analice107:

So, I love sonOfLucifer. He may see that as absurd, yes it is. But I still love him. If Jesus Christ were to be here present, that's what he will tell him. I love you, you don't have to go to hell you know?
I love you too. We live with our decisions. Hope you someday get to understand that. kiss kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I find your definition of love to be restrictive and controlling. Love flows. Love doesn't divide. If the Son could give his life to save the creature, what does that say about his Dad? The notion that the Almighty was unable to forgive his creation, until the crucifixion of His Son, a mockery of Everything Eternal.

I love Dear. U just seem to find love in 'familiar' places. You're unable to recognize it if it doesn't speak your language.

Satan has shown more love to man. Satan didn't try to flood the world to prove a point. Ave Satanas.

I love you too. We live with our decisions. Hope you someday get to understand that. kiss kiss
Yea, I understand that we live with our decisions and choices. I understand that. Enjoy your satanic love. I leave you at this point.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

Yea, I understand that we live with our decisions and choices. I understand that. Enjoy your satanic love. I leave you at this point.
Thank you. See you when we are dead.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kasonud(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
well i found this thread looking for an interpretation for this dream i was calling people like bus driver calling passengers but not for bus.to axist me extract red oil from palm canel.as its processed in the villages.i have called enugh to occupy the spots then i entered d last one.immediatly i found myself in d cooking d processed oil,my mother was happy,my sister was helping me and watching my pastor*s daughter because she was making imoral moves towards me,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Now you can say anything but not the exaltation and exhortation of that ancient serpent satan. If it has shown more love to you then by all means keep basking in the euphoria of its great love but don't come on here to say any of it.

You have been given the free will to choose and you have done so and no one but yourself can help you here as regards your belief! I'm not in the business of convincing anyone about God so do and say whatever u like but kindly, there are other threads to goan exalt ur satan, just not on here!!!

Analice please don't indulge this man, I can't condone his misguided love for satan...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
dazzle101:

Now you can say anything but not the exaltation and exhortation of that ancient serpent satan.

Ancient of Day, Serpentus Neverus cool cool
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kasonud(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
CharlyG1:
@mrZENographer..
Thank you for sharing your testimony with us but there is no ultimate difference between one church and another. Paul addressed this issue already.

1 Corinthians 12:12
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ.

Every Prophet of God has his own gift/calling. And it's with that gift that God builds the foundation of that particular church.. Be it in warfare/deliverance, Benevolence, Healing, etc. They are gifts from God used for His people.

God bless you brother.
.......based on this response am i right to say that there are no fake profet/pastor and one is free to attend any church?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Itsa Lie, Satan afflicted the righteous Job just to prove that Job was Hypocrite, but was wrong afterall.

me too i LIKE you sha

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Itsa Lie, Satan afflicted the righteous Job just to prove that Job was Hypocrite, but was wrong afterall.
me too i LIKE you sha
angry grin
Like say u get choice tongue
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
There was a farmer who grew superior quality and award-winning corn. Each year he entered his corn in the state fair where it won honour and prizes.
One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learnt something interesting about how he grew it. The reporter discovered that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbours.
"How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbours when they are entering corn in competition with yours each year?" the reporter asked.
"Why sir" said the farmer, "didn't you know? The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbours grow inferior, sub-standard and poor quality corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbours grow good corn."
The farmer gave a superb insight into the connectedness of life. His corn cannot improve unless his neighbour's corn also improves. So it is in the other dimensions! Those who choose to be at harmony must help their neighbours and colleagues to be at peace. Those who choose to live well must help others to live well.
The value of a life is measured by the lives it touches. Success does not happen in isolation. It is very often a participative and collective process. So share the good practices, ideas, new learning with your family, friends, team members and neighbours.
Meditation: Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king. – 1 Peter 2:17
You will succeed in Jesus Name!

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2016
fischer77:
I have a question that's been troubling me. Is it wrong to download copyrighted materials from these torrent sites like kat.cr and piratesbay? Most of the gospel songs, Christian eBooks and some video editing software and other software in general I use are downloaded from these sites.

I want to know as I wouldn't want to commit a sin. I feel it's wrong but it really helps to get these free stuff when the prices are not affordable.
To add to what superior1 had said, there has being debate as regards to your question but at the end one is left to make decision on what to do

So for one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, it is a sin James 1:17
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Roman 13:8
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men. Act 24:16
(Support verse Heb 12:14, Matt 5:20, 48)

As a computer operator and a web designer. I battle this issue but what i conclude is that the software belong to the company that produces it, and since they decided not to make free, if i need it i MUST purchase, although most of these softwares are very expensive, but my resolution is to have conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men so that i will not have hindrances to prayer.

Also one thin you should note is that there are lots of free software you can download that does exactly what the paid one would do so I do go for the FREE ones if i did not get it, I leave the issue of using the software.

Why is it wrong for someone to use software download from sites like kat.cr and piratesbay:
Take for instance, you cant go into a store or shop an pick an item and decided not to pay, what will happen next is going to be embarrassing.

Another instance: Assuming Sis. Analice107 has a boutique and I (piratesbay) create a hole at the back of the shop, from that hole i started taking some cloth out giving it out for free, dont you think am a thief, and the people collecting it know how i get those cloth (stolen), still accept it from my hand, are they not supporting my sin.

Looking at the above as Christian we would never do such in real life, then if we cannot do that in real, life we should not do it online as well.

But thanks to God there are people who support OpenSource and they give out software for freeware. among my to God for is to have the capacity to buy a Windows OS and stop using pirated version am still learning to use linux OS

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Phil 4:8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:

To add to what superior1 had said, there has being debate as regards to your question but at the end one is left to make decision on what to do

As a computer operator and a web designer. I battle this issue but what i conclude is that the software belong to the company that produces it, and since they decided not to make free, if i need it i MUST purchase, although most of these softwares are very expensive, but my resolution is to have conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men so that i will not have hindrances to prayer.

Also one thin you should note is that there are lots of free software you can download that does exactly what the paid one would do so I do go for the FREE ones if i did not get it, I leave the issue of using the software.

Why is it wrong for someone to use software download from sites like kat.cr and piratesbay:
Take for instance, you cant go into a store or shop an pick an item and decided not to pay, what will happen next is going to be embarrassing.

Another instance: Assuming Sis. Analice107 has a boutique and I (piratesbay) create a hole at the back of the shop, from that hole i started taking some cloth out giving it out for free, dont you think am a thief, and the people collecting it know how i get those cloth (stolen), still accept it from my hand, are they not supporting my sin.

Looking at the above as Christian we would never do such in real life, then if we cannot do that in real, life we should not do it online as well.

But thanks to God there are people who support OpenSource and they give out software for freeware. among my to God for is to have the capacity to buy a Windows OS and stop using pirated version am still learning to use linux OS

To add to what you rightly said, Piratesbay may make it seem like it's free, but it's actually not free. Piratesbay is a website, to do business online, they pay. So when a customer clicks on their sites you pay gate fee without knowing it. They are called hidden charges. Of course, you need MB to download right? How is it free? Why do you think Internet business is very lucrative? You pay to do business in their sites without you knowing. Satan is very trickish, he is stealing and is beckoning on you to come join him, all the time making it seem harmless. Thanks brothers Goodmuyis. Good bless and lift you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: Super222

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.