Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804704 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
@muafrika..

Pls do not give people a false perception of what spiritual warfare is all about.. You are talking from your own view.
The Bible has given us a perspective of spiritual warfare & that's what we're following here.
Ephesians 6vs 11-12 sums it all. And there are many more scriptural texts that talk about spiritual warfare..

Jesus and his disciples cast out demons from people and they were engaged in prayers constantly..
God has given us several gifts.. So if people claim to see demons and cast them out on this thread, leave them to their faith.
Afterall Jesus said we shouldn't rejoice because He has given us authority over these demons but rejoice that our names are written in the Book of life (Luke 10 vs 20). Why would we have authority over demons if we're not in a spiritual battle? The disciples told Jesus 'Lord even the demons submit to us thru THY Name..

Spiritual warfare is all about taking a spiritual stand in Christ against the kingdom of darkness. It's about prayers, deliverance and revelation. It's warfare in the spirit realm.

And pls let's leave Rebecca Brown alone, we're not here to persecute anyone. Her books have blessed some of us, if you're not blessed by it then why say things you're not sure about her? Do you think everyone loves people that expose TRUTH? Her books never made me afraid, it only made me more conscious of the spirit realm. Why should it make you afraid?
People are scared for what they can't understand. America is today's Babylon the Great, so it's not surprising if someone comes up with a bad story about her & post it on the internet. Are you really sure you've read her books? Where & when has she recommeded rituals? I only remember her using the Name of Jesus.

Well, you think everyone likes christians? Have you thought about why the prophets and Jesus' disciples died a cruel death? They did things the right way, yet some were slandered, stoned to death, beaten, hung... You know how Jesus died right? So Rebecca Brown shouldn't be an exception. We as Christ followers shouldn't be an exception.
I guess that says it all..

God bless you..

23 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
angry angry I wish I understand what @Sarassin is saying. You lost me there.
You sound like a friend here, @4C2215131 are we on the same page here?
I have a feeling you guys are into other stuff other than Christ (?)

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
When Jesus said 'As the days of Noah were, so shall it also be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man', i realize what this really means.

The days of Noah can only be described with one word. 'REBELLION'.
TOTAL REBELLION against God.. And now it's already happening gradually like the way a boy grows into a grown man.

The days will come when people shall reject truth (2 Timothy 4 vs 3), very few will know Jesus, many will turn their backs against Him. Just like the days of Noah, only one man was seen as righteous in the sight of God.. which was Noah, and because of him, his entire family were saved.

I'm afraid this is already taking place in today's world.. The end time is already here! It's staring in our face, why can't many see it? because satan has blinded many with his lies.
The world needs a spiritual awakening, but only few will be spiritually awake.

Dear Faithful soldiers of Jesus Christ, lets hold our stance in Christ, do not relent, for the time is near.
God help us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anas09:

my dear pls disregard posts like this. they are all occultism and a very deep abomination in the eyes of God. the fellow is a white witch involved with soul travelling. please and please ignore their posts. some of us are very observant and deeply following ALL POSTS on this thread, but sifting the bad from the good. don't even reply any post from the two people. it's very important. NO MATTER WHAT.thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Spiritual warfare works with Revelation from the Holy Spirit. Spiritual warfare breaks yokes, heals, revives, glorifies the Name of Jesus.

Spiritual warfare will be needed in cases like this...

- A family where every first male or firstborn dies.

- A man who always comes close to achieving something, all of a sudden, the thing dies or fails.

- A woman who is beautiful but cannot find a man that wants to marry her for so long.

- An intelligent person who passes exams and job tests well, but fails every job interview he/she attends.

- A man or woman with an uncontrollable sexual apetite, so strong that he/she engages in sex with animals.

- A man who God sees as 'rich' but has been poor for too long, and is still making no progress.

- A marriage where there's no peace, no love and no relative likes to visit.

Spiritual warfare is real, spiritual warfare exposes evil secrets and breaks yokes thru the Name of Jesus. Spiritual warfare should not be neglected.

I'll share a story about how God delivered a brother via revelation, as soon as he agrees for me to share his testiomony.
God bless you all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Anas09:

I am sorry, my post is intended for 4C2215131 it is deliberately obscure. I have no wish to further elaborate.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2015
nnamdiosu:

my dear pls disregard posts like this. they are all occultism and a very deep abomination in the eyes of God. the fellow is a white witch involved with soul travelling. please and please ignore their posts. some of us are very observant and deeply following ALL POSTS on this thread, but sifting the bad from the good. don't even reply any post from the two people. it's very important. NO MATTER WHAT.thanks

So, Lord of the cod-piece, king of the dung pile hiding behind the petticoats of another poster, why don't you grow a pair? My post was not meant for you, you needed only to keep your pitiful existence to yourself and move on if the writing was not to your liking. And in any event who died and made you.....an invertebrate fool......the arbiter of a good and bad post?

You really make me laugh with your smug self-righteous ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 29, 2015
CharlyG1:
@muafrika..

Pls do not give people a false perception of what spiritual warfare is all about.. You are talking from your own view.
The Bible has given us a perspective of spiritual warfare & that's what we're following here.
Ephesians 6vs 11-12 sums it all. And there are many more scriptural texts that talk about spiritual warfare..

Jesus and his disciples cast out demons from people and they were engaged in prayers constantly..
God has given us several gifts.. So if people claim to see demons and cast them out on this thread, leave them to their faith.
Afterall Jesus said we shouldn't rejoice because He has given us authority over these demons but rejoice that our names are written in the Book of life (Luke 10 vs 20). Why would we have authority over demons if we're not in a spiritual battle? The disciples told Jesus 'Lord even the demons submit to us thru THY Name..

Spiritual warfare is all about taking a spiritual stand in Christ against the kingdom of darkness. It's about prayers, deliverance and revelation. It's warfare in the spirit realm.

And pls let's leave Rebecca Brown alone, we're not here to persecute anyone. Her books have blessed some of us, if you're not blessed by it then why say things you're not sure about her? Do you think everyone loves people that expose TRUTH? Her books never made me afraid, it only made me more conscious of the spirit realm. Why should it make you afraid?
People are scared for what they can't understand. America is today's Babylon the Great, so it's not surprising if someone comes up with a bad story about her & post it on the internet. Are you really sure you've read her books? Where & when has she recommeded rituals? I only remember her using the Name of Jesus.

Well, you think everyone likes christians? Have you thought about why the prophets and Jesus' disciples died a cruel death? They did things the right way, yet some were slandered, stoned to death, beaten, hung... You know how Jesus died right? So Rebecca Brown shouldn't be an exception. We as Christ followers shouldn't be an exception.
I guess that says it all..

God bless you..
I'll say no more about the woman. Here. If she is encouraging some believers, then so be it.

I do not dispute that there are demons and that there is an aspect of spiritual war where they confront people or where they need to be confronted. A good portion of my life and time is spent on that. Am saying there are fables of men that have turned it into a vain exercise by creating non existent spirits, and tales.

What I proposed was a sure way of guarding against any demonic attack. Fear opens that door.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2015
ccollins:
sooo what church is borne out of Rebecca brown revelation of truth and warfare, please leave the woman alone and stop the persecutions.. you are comparing her to some cult-leaders for her exposing the truth.. have you met with any ex-Satanist or new Christian who was into witchcraft previously, she did corroborate the Rebecca story for you

Using your brain is not persecution the last time I checked. When you spread lies in the name of Jesus, you are blaspheming. The father of lies is Satan not Jesus Christ. We have not been called to lie. If Rebecca Brown is to be believed, one would love a life of paranoia and panic sniffing Devils all over. She spread damnable heresies, and made so much money selling her books!

Looks like you are always looking for thrills from the tales of satanists and witches. What I learned from them when I used to be obsessed with their accounts was that there is no experience that is like the other. I really am not interested in the low downs of Satan and his kingdom.

I don't care, all I care for is the Word of God. Whatever God did not find necessary to teach me about the kingdom of darkness in the scriptures, I don't need to learn. It is curiosity that has led Christians down the slippery slope of subjective experiences and stupidity. Give me the Word of God any time. It is 1000 times potent than experiences of occultists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:30am On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:

I'll say no more about the woman. Here. If she is encouraging some believers, then so be it.

I do not dispute that there are demons and that there is an aspect of spiritual war where they confront people or where they need to be confronted. A good portion of my life and time is spent on that. Am saying there are fables of men that have turned it into a vain exercise by creating non existent spirits, and tales.

What I proposed was a sure way of guarding against any demonic attack. Fear opens that door.

How exactly is Rebecca Brown persecuted when her blatant lies are called out?

What we have here are conflicted believers who turned a blind eye to Rebecca Brown lies. Peter tells us suffering for doing wrong is not to be empathized with. Rebecca Brown and her fraudster husband concocted lies, engaged in medical malpractices including drug abuse and she thought to get away with it.

It is unfortunate that some so called Spirit filled believers suspend thinking and discernment whenever confronted with he truth. This is a cult mentality that assumes confrontation is persecution.

TB Joshua has been whining about persecution over the building that collapsed in his own compound. Looks like spiritual blackmail. A minister is caught with their hand in the cookie jar and they tell you illuminati is on their case. Pure nonsense

For the umpteenth time, here are the lies of Rebecca Brown for the humble and simple enough;
http://www.watchthetower.net/brown.html

I like this part;
Chick is no stranger to controversy but considers anyone who disputes his publications' claims a spiritual enemy. On the tape Closet Witches 2 he says "I think the listeners should watch carefully who in the Christian circles will attack Rebecca and Elaine to destroy their credibility and the message on this tape. More than likely the attackers just might turn out to be satanists or witches pretending to be believers in Christ and it is going to be very, very interesting to watch."

Have you seen this attitude here? Anybody disputing or even doubting some tales or beliefs here is dismissed as being carnal, unpsiritual or being used by the devil to derail the thread.

So it's either you believe what you are being told or you are lost. Since when did the scriptures command us to drop our guard this low?

All cults employ this tactic; ostracize disputers and doubters and question their faith. Conformity is greatly rewarded and you can tell that those readily agreeing are greatly cheered. Interesting times

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:38am On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika,
About he bible being a 'collection of experiences/stories' I hope you realize Christians believe it is inspired and that is what set scriptures apart from Jewish Wars by Josephus for instance. This is why any story it tale however detailed and fantastic must bow to the scriptures

Something about dreams.
Somebody said of how they head a cooing sound in the dream only to wake up and find a 'demonic bird' cooing and they nearly killed it.

Sleep is a state of semi consciousness and sometimes whatever happens around us as we sleep can affect our dreams. Examples

During my college days we used to have these huge rats in our rooms and one day in he dead if the night one huge rat fell on my bed and was confused trying to escape. Immediately I saw in my dream a hand that was extremely ticklish moving all over my body, I let out a huge scream and woke up my room mate. I also woke up in time to see the rat on my bed.

We once stayed with my bro near some swampy place full of mosquitoes and we had to use mosquito nets. I used to sleep with my tiny stereo speakers near my bed and sometimes the speaker wires would cross over my bed. I used to have crazy dreams of being electrocuted. In the dream I would sleeping on my bed and e speaker wires would turn live and electrocute me. I could not move and I used to scream. I suspected he dreams were caused by the speakers so I moved the wires off my bed. The dreams persisted. Next I suspected the net. The ticklish feeling of r mosquito net on my skin I realized was exactly what I experienced in the dream right before the electrocution. The nightmares stopped abruptly and I have never used a net since. So the touch of the net during sleep triggered the nightmares.

Point is dreams can be triggered by anything detected by our 5 senses during sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Before Pentecostalism which is under 100 years, spiritual warfare as known by modern Christians was virtually nonexistent.

We should be highly critical of new stuff that keep on showing up especially EXPERIENCE based doctrines
Spiritual warfare has been in existence bro vooks ever since before modern Christians and pentecostalism God has been dealing with the devil and his agents through his servants some known, some unknown. remember elijah and the prophets of baal 1kings 18, remember moses and the magicians exodus 7:22, remember Daniel and the prince of Persia Daniel 10:13, remember numbers 23:23.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
I may not be eloquent in Scriptures like Apollo was(act 18-19)but I will never to argument on the Spiritual realm. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities,
against the powers of this dark world and
against the spiritual forces of evil in the
heavenly realms(Ephesians 6 v 12) , Rebecca brown always gave a disclaimer on her book that it is not for the faint-hearted christians. if you have fear and cannot understand spiritual things with your carnal mind, then don't criticize but leave it to God to judge and don't read her books anymore. we can't have a form of godliness but then deny the power there of.. if you were an. ex-occultist or previously into witchcraft,and became a Christian. you did understand those things she posted better .she also backs her books with verses from Bible so what are you saying. if john the beloved had written the book of revelation as of this times and was on earth today, you would have criticised him for heresies too. did he give satan too much credit with what he wrote in revelation 12 or you think his revelation was for fun and he never saw angels,demons, and many things in spiritual realm. each person has his own calling. I thought this Rebecca brown wrote other books on different themes like "unbroken curses ". check that out,she is into deliverance ministry.. if the Holy Spirit tells her to reveal fearful things out, then there is reason.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
Vooks, that was a creepy dream. I think it was just a vain dream , a true mark of demonic dreams. The reason why things around us can trigger dreams is that we live in a spiritual world, that's why Christ, referring to His authority, says all THINGS have been subjected to him. You've read scripture where God speaks, prophesies, to inanimate objects like mountains, rivers, besides other living things like animals and trees.

I agree about the inspiration. Holy Spirit Inspired experiences that the prophets generously shared. The writer of the gospels, for example were witnesses of the great life of Christ. Helping us to partake in the supernatural life of Christ. That's what the gospel is about. Christ is in us, and when our words are inspired, they are His. We are but vessels.

About my decision to leave Brown to her preaching:

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. Phillipians.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Anas09:
Brother Oyeludef. Yes, I will read it.

Am studying chapter 1 right now.
Now, am here reasoning just like the author and some Bible scholars are speculating ( although, am neither a scholar or an author), that there probably was a Pre-Adamic Era which Adam wasn't part of till he was later created millions of yrs after the dinosaurs were extinct.
But am reasoning that, there wasn't a pre-Adamic world, why? Becos, am thinking that, when God created everything , he started with the firmaments, lights, which caused time and seasons. Animals, both in the sea and on land. Tress and all. Then Man in Eden, there was mornings and nights, yrs passing by.

We are not told how long Man lived in Eden before the Fall, that's because time wasn't counting on him. He was ageless. He was neither motal nor immotal.

Here I am reasoning, did that also pertained to the animals? I mean, the agelessness, Or were animals growing and aging and dying along side time and seasons? because if time was counting on animals and wasn't counting on man, shouldn't that tell us that man lived for millions of yrs before the Fall, Since the fosils of Mamoths and Dinosaurs dates back this long?
Still, reasoning. Sin trigered time, time trigered aging and and aging trigered. dead for and in Adam right?. But was it also applicable to the beast? Must it necessarily mean that, there was a World without Adam in it for Millions of Yrs before Adam was created?.
Still reasoning. We are told, that God created all these things but left the responsibility of naming them for Adam to do. Does it then mean that, Millions of yrs after these Beast had died and extinct, Adam was created, then he went on to give names to the animals he never knew?

As to satan seating on his throne and ruling the earth in that pre-Adamic creation. I also have issues with it. Why? Well, I reason that, from when Lucifer thought to also have his own throne and rule as God, he has been in that Business ever since Man was created. My thought is, Angels don't worship fellow Angels. So if Lucifer wants worship, it won't be from his fellow Angels. His target is Man. And since he got man to fall, he has been in that business receiving worship. If we shd agree with the scholars who say, Lucifer had his throne before man was created, my question will then be, who was he reigning over?
Man has been worshipping Satan in different forms shapes from the Fall. All the demons who Fell with him, are the gods of the nations, parading and Masqurading as the Most high, while in essence all those demons are subject to Satan and turning over the worship to him. Self worship for those who don't believe in dieties but themselves, is also satanic because that's what satan is doing. He doesn't believe in the Deity of Yahwey, so he worships himself.
Just reasoning. Pls reason with me.
This is how I read.
Reading on...
I want to agree with you that there was no preadamic era too...and i lets reason together.as the book of genesis 1:2 says the earth was without form and void. if the earth had no form and void where then was then did the pre adamic era exist...The dinosaurs went extinct with the flood. You may wonder why the dinosaurs and man lived so long before the flood and was much bigger and stronger this was as a result of the oxygen level as at that time before the flood after the flood oxygen level dropped and the dinosaurs couldn't cope..even though some made it through that era and are still alive even too this day as man has discovered all the animals living here on earth.. example the people of Congo a village to be precise talked about a dinosaur that stays in the village and in its waters and its called mokuliembebe this animal the villagers describes have a long neck and all of its features resembling that of a dinosaur..you can research on it.

Even some pple in Indonesia lay claim of seeing a dinosaur looking bird all these accounts faults the theory of evolution as evolution makes us believe that present day animals evolved from the dinosaurs.

As for satan, Satan started nursing the idea of man worshipping him when God created man, he was so envious about man..do you know Satan was in the garden too and fell when man fell ezekiel 28:13-16..remember God created everything and all was good Gen 1:31 meaning nothing "bad" must have been in the garden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:
Vooks, that was a creepy dream. I think it was just a vain dream , a true mark of demonic dreams. The reason why things around us can trigger dreams is that we live in a spiritual world, that's why Christ, referring to His authority, says all THINGS have been subjected to him. You've read scripture where God speaks, prophesies, to inanimate objects like mountains, rivers, besides other living things like animals and trees.

I agree about the inspiration. Holy Spirit Inspired experiences that the prophets generously shared. The writer of the gospels, for example were witnesses of the great life of Christ. Helping us to partake in the supernatural life of Christ. That's what the gospel is about. Christ is in us, and when our words are inspired, they are His. We are but vessels.

About my decision to leave Brown to her preaching:

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. Phillipians.

muafrika,
What do you think was demonic, the rat or the electrocution one?

I never prayed about either, just learnt the physical can stimulate dreams. Nets gone and with that no more electrocution. It's been years and counting.

But I do know that the sleeping Christian is still a child of God and I don't for a sec imagine that the enemy is totally inert during our semi-consciousness. I try not to make much out of dreams.

Here is another one I had last Sunday.
I was holding a very poisonous brownish snake by the head and I recall showing others how huge its fangs were. I knew if it bit me, I was dead so I was a bit nervous. I squeezed harder and it bare out its fangs. Then it spew some red blood like venom. Part of it spilt on my right knee. I continued squeezing its head so hard till I felt the bones crushing. I then threw it out of the window.

This dream I had no idea what caused it.

About Brown, nothing personal but my conscience can't allow me to ignore multiple and blatant lies and also some heretical teachings which the infatuated swallow line hook and sinker. The lies break her integrity

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2015
zeongeon:
Spiritual warfare has been in existence bro vooks ever since before modern Christians and pentecostalism God has been dealing with the devil and his agents through his servants some known, some unknown. remember elijah and the prophets of baal 1kings 18, remember moses and the magicians exodus 7:22, remember Daniel and the prince of Persia Daniel 10:13, remember numbers 23:23.
Am interested in 'spiritual warfare' post apostles to 1900
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2015
ccollins:
I may not be eloquent in Scriptures like Apollo was(act 18-19)but I will never to argument on the Spiritual realm. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities,
against the powers of this dark world and
against the spiritual forces of evil in the
heavenly realms(Ephesians 6 v 12) , Rebecca brown always gave a disclaimer on her book that it is not for the faint-hearted christians. if you have fear and cannot understand spiritual things with your carnal mind, then don't criticize but leave it to God to judge and don't read her books anymore. we can't have a form of godliness but then deny the power there of.. if you were an. ex-occultist or previously into witchcraft,and became a Christian. you did understand those things she posted better .she also backs her books with verses from Bible so what are you saying. if john the beloved had written the book of revelation as of this times and was on earth today, you would have criticised him for heresies too. did he give satan too much credit with what he wrote in revelation 12 or you think his revelation was for fun and he never saw angels,demons, and many things in spiritual realm. each person has his own calling. I thought this Rebecca brown wrote other books on different themes like "unbroken curses ". check that out,she is into deliverance ministry.. if the Holy Spirit tells her to reveal fearful things out, then there is reason.

Why do you judge others as guilty of judging? It is true God will judge but have I not read some here telling us of occult pastors bla de bla? Are they not judging? It looks like judging is disputing or being critical of somebody you strongly believe into. How convenient!

John the revelator did not distort facts, he gave revelation of his visions.

I have given you a link that chronicles her lies, inconsistencies and heresies which am sure you have not read because you would not be repeat in these questions.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:
its in 2cor2:11. Paul was admonishing brethren to forgive eachother. Bitterness was d device of d devil dat paul was talking about and its different from learning about the devil.
sure brother, offcourse and that's because apostle paul knew the danger and advantage Satan could have over christians in spiritual realm if they kept up with bitterness, even that could make Satan the accusser of the Christians ask God that they were undeserving of heaven because of that sin..... paul was aware still that demons can be given chance by sins of christians even though they are ignorant and therefore had to talk about it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2015
HERE IS MESSAGE FROM REBECCA BROWN YESTERDAY. CAN ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN WITH WISDOM OF GOD TELL ME HOW SHE IS A NEGATIVE INFLUENCE WHEN SHE SAYS THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN PREACHING::::::::::::

11-27-15 A NOTE FROM REBECCA
The Apostle Paul wrote the following in Philippians 3:
"Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the
excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for
whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count
them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ . . . that I may
know Him . . ." Philippians 3:8-10
I am deeply concerned with what I see as I travel the
world to so many different churches. It seems like the
majority of Christians are not interested in getting to
KNOW Jesus, they just want to USE Jesus to get the
things they want -- healing, money, things, spouses,
children, etc. It is not wrong to desire these things,
neither is it wrong to ask the Lord for them. BUT
obtaining these things should not be the center of our
relationship with the Lord. Paul considered everything
as rubbish, not worth hanging on to if he could only get
to know Jesus personally, one-on-one. Do you desire
this? How much do you desire this. Are you willing to
sacrifice your TIME to spend time in God's word reading
and studying and memorizing it? Are you willing to
OBEY God's commands even when they cut across
something you want very badly? And most of all, are
you willing to struggle and fight to learn to hear God's
voice speaking to you individually?
I get so many calls and have so many people at speaking
engagements come and ask me to ask the Lord
something for them and then tell them what the Lord
says. I will not do this! It is your individual
responsibility to put forth the effort to learn how to
hear from God yourself! God desires your fellowship
and to be in a relationship with you. This is so
important that I am going to spend the next several
days writing about the quickest and easiest way to learn
to hear God's voice.
I hope all of you here in the U.S. had a wonderful
Thanksgiving Holiday yesterday. As always, I cooked a
turkey for us. The cats and I love turkey. Daniel doesn't
care for it, but he likes everything else I fix to go with it.
It is always so amusing, the last hour or so the turkey
bakes the cats smell it and begin to pace the house and
sit in front of the stove and meow, they are so anxious
to get their own Thanksgiving feast of turkey. We have
so many things to be thankful for. God bless you all.
Rebecca

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1029395333768343&id=131827026858516&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1029395333768343%3Atl_objid.1029395333768343%3Athid.131827026858516%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-1694474941638654317

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2015
11-24-15 A NOTE FROM REBECCA In 1 Thessalonians 5:19, the Apostle Paul cautions Christians: "Do not quench the Spirit." That is, the Holy Spirit. Unfortunately, the Holy Spirit is being quenched in many of our churches today as we spend our time and energy satisfying our flesh instead of God. I came across a quote from Gerald L. Fry on this topic that impressed me so much that I want to share it with you. Please read the following carefully and prayerfully and ask the Holy Spirit to show you if any of these things are in your life or in your church. "Genuine revival revival can be cut short and the fire of the Holy Spirit quenched through unrealized compromise. True spiritual fires dwindle [for several reasons]: 1) when we allow the excitement of crowds and miracles to dull our ears to hearing the foundational truths of the Holy Spirit's counsel; 2) when we look to the visitation of the Spirit to shore up weaknesses in the local fellowship rather than correct problems; 3) when we allow an attitude of pride and showmanship to distort the simplicity of God's workings, and the visitation is reduced to a cleverly publicized event; 4) when we fail to maintain the balance of the pastoral needs of the congregation, substituting the sheer energy of the meetings for shepherd care and faithful feeding of the sheep; 5) when we neglect to make disciples who would have multiplied the effectiveness of the revival; 6) when we allow breakdown of authority and unity in the leadership team through prayerlessness, weariness, or functioning outside the boundaries of individuals' giftings; 7) when we look to "professionals" to further the growth of the church instead of fostering the release of ministries that have bonded to the life and value system of the congregation; cool when we lose the focus and object of loving worship by using "worship" as a means of stimulating desired responses in people; 9) when we allow the "busyness and excitement" of revival to take priority over vigilance in humble prayer and intercession; or 10) when we see revival as a way to advance a private local "kingdom" (congregation), rather than to benefit the whole body of Christ." Too often Christians go to church to be entertained and stimulated to experience a form of euphoria. This is most often accomplished through entertaining and stimulating worship music with a fast repetitive beat. We need to soberly ask the Lord to help us examine our lives as to where we stand with the Lord. What position does the Lord hold in our life? Is He first, or is our entertainment more important to us? I pray for all of you that our Lord will move in your life to give you the desire to come closer to Him, to get to know Him, and to learn to hear His voice. He desires to fellowship with you. What a privilege this is! Rebecca

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2015
[size=1pt]
ccollins:
HERE IS MESSAGE FROM REBECCA BROWN YESTERDAY. CAN ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN WITH WISDOM OF GOD TELL ME HOW SHE IS A NEGATIVE INFLUENCE WHEN SHE SAYS THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN PREACHING::::::::::::

11-27-15 A NOTE FROM REBECCA
The Apostle Paul wrote the following in Philippians 3:
"Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the
excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for
whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count
them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ . . . that I may
know Him . . ." Philippians 3:8-10
I am deeply concerned with what I see as I travel the
world to so many different churches. It seems like the
majority of Christians are not interested in getting to
KNOW Jesus, they just want to USE Jesus to get the
things they want -- healing, money, things, spouses,
children, etc. It is not wrong to desire these things,
neither is it wrong to ask the Lord for them. BUT
obtaining these things should not be the center of our
relationship with the Lord. Paul considered everything
as rubbish, not worth hanging on to if he could only get
to know Jesus personally, one-on-one. Do you desire
this? How much do you desire this. Are you willing to
sacrifice your TIME to spend time in God's word reading
and studying and memorizing it? Are you willing to
OBEY God's commands even when they cut across
something you want very badly? And most of all, are
you willing to struggle and fight to learn to hear God's
voice speaking to you individually?
I get so many calls and have so many people at speaking
engagements come and ask me to ask the Lord
something for them and then tell them what the Lord
says. I will not do this! It is your individual
responsibility to put forth the effort to learn how to
hear from God yourself! God desires your fellowship
and to be in a relationship with you. This is so
important that I am going to spend the next several
days writing about the quickest and easiest way to learn
to hear God's voice.
I hope all of you here in the U.S. had a wonderful
Thanksgiving Holiday yesterday. As always, I cooked a
turkey for us. The cats and I love turkey. Daniel doesn't
care for it, but he likes everything else I fix to go with it.
It is always so amusing, the last hour or so the turkey
bakes the cats smell it and begin to pace the house and
sit in front of the stove and meow, they are so anxious
to get their own Thanksgiving feast of turkey. We have
so many things to be thankful for. God bless you all.
Rebecca

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1029395333768343&id=131827026858516&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1029395333768343%3Atl_objid.1029395333768343%3Athid.131827026858516%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-1694474941638654317
[/size]

She should have enough humility to withdraw her lies in her books. She spread blatant lies in her books. Those books are still in circulation meaning the poison is still out there
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2015
THE BEGINNING OF THE END! Several of the readers have said this last message was giving satan to much credit and glory. I will never ever give him credit or glory for anything. However I am to warn God's children what satan's plans are. If you would only look at a very small Scripture in 2 Corinthians.1:11: "...lest satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices." Around the world right now terrorism is on the rise.Here in America we have our "Home Land Security" to warn us of an attack from terrorist cells. Satan is a terrorist cell and my job is to warn you of his attacks and method of attacks. Make no mistake about it, the devil has plans for you and your family! Do you want to know how and what you can do to stop them? I, Daniel received this vision on February 6, 2004, seconds after the vision described in "AWAKE AWAKE WAR IS UPON US." After seeing Satan's war council which I described in AWAKE AWAKE, the angel spoke to me and said, "Come up to heaven with me, I want to show you what the world looks like to the Savior, from the throne room of God." As we ascended upward we went through a layer of heaviness -- it was spiritual in nature, a terrible oppression. I couldn't see up or down, it was so dark. But we were ascending on a beam of light. I asked the angel what the darkness was, and why I was feeling so oppressed and heavy. "This is the realm between heaven and earth. This is where satan and his angels have their domain. They will have this until the last day when God will cast them into the abyss." The angel told me that this was the same place where Michael fought the Prince of Persia who was holding up the messenger with the answers to Daniel's prayers. Then I asked the angel what the beam of light was that we were traveling in. He said, "It is the prayers of the saints. The prayers of those who are interceding and fighting spiritual warfare for their churches, homes and countries." As we arrived in heaven, the brightness was more glorious than the human language has words to describe. My natural eyes could not see the light, it was as if I was seeing it in a mirror. The angel then turned me and said, "Behold the planet earth." All I saw was darkness with little beams of light popping up all over the world. These little lights were so powerful that they cut right through the darkness of satan's realm. I asked the angel what the points of light were. Once again he said to me, "These are the prayers of the saints." The lights were not constant, they turned off and on repeatedly. I asked the angel why they blinked off and on. He said, "Every time a light goes off, it is because someone is arguing or gossiping, giving into satan and the powers of darkness, even fighting within the Body of Christ. When these things happen within any church it causes it to lose its effectiveness in prayer." I said, "But all the churches are praying, why aren't there more lights?" "Yes," he said,"but it depends on the condition of the prayer and who is saying the prayer, and if there is sin within that Body of Christ. Satan has the right to block many of the prayers, because of the teaching in a lot of churches. If the sermons or teaching is fleshly, selfish, and harmful to others, the connection is never made to heaven." I said, "Is there anything we can do to change this?" "As I said earlier, the angels are standing by to do warfare, but the churches have not yet found their authority to deal in spiritual warfare in the way God has called her to do. This is because of the fighting, competition, gossip, slander, false prophets, false teachers, and sins of the people. The churches are teaching the doctrines of man, not the doctrines of God." The angel turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "You have read the Word of God, do you not see how the church deviates from what is written in God's word? They fight over homosexuality, abortion, marriage, politics, money, and even over what color carpet to put in their sanctuaries." I said, "What can I do to change the church?" He said, "Come, let's go. I will show you the church." Once again, on a beam of light we descended down to earth over the U.S.A. It looked like I could see every church in America all at once, both great and small and in between. I saw around each one of the churches the evil spirits that had been assigned to them by satan. I said, "If the church rebukes them, will they leave?" "It is written that man must repent and turn from his and her wicked ways, only then will God once again heal the land." "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 "The amount of power any church has in spiritual warfare is directly related to the condition of the lives of the people within it." As the angel waved his arm across the planet he said, "See, man has built temples unto their flesh. Man says God will come and dwell in these buildings -- they have not understood that God no longer dwells in a building, but in the hearts of men. Most of these buildings are full of the flesh, but empty of the Holy Spirit. They were built for the comfort and pleasure of the flesh of men, not for God. Man has become the authority in the churches, not God. God's churches are nearly all run by boards and political decisions. When God does pour His Spirit out on some places, quickly, man starts taking the glory. When the Spirit leaves these places, the pastors, prophets and teachers do not even realize it. They continue ministering in the flesh with signs and wonders from the flesh, not from God. Look, some are even putting on programs of healing instead of taking healing to the streets and hospitals like Jesus and the apostles did. Some of the faith healers won't even touch those in wheel chairs because they know they don't have the power to heal them." Then he said again, "Let us look at the Church." "They have prophets who prophesy for pay. The people have to have their prophetic fix. A satanic fix from the devil. They run to and fro searching for a prophet to give them a word. Eventually they get so confused and frustrated by the many words they receive, they walk away from seeking God, and seek only the prophets. It becomes almost like an addiction. They have to have a word from a prophet frequently or they cannot be happy."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2015
I said, "Is not the gift of prophecy real?" He said, "Yes. It is the true prophets of old that set the example by prophesying correction and destruction through God's judgment, calling the people to repentance. Most of the prophets today prophesy peace, prosperity and good times. We will see which one will come to pass." Soberly he continued, "Today the majority of the prophets prophesy how wealthy people are going to be, they prophesy only fame and wealth and good times and blessing, never any of the hardships and suffering and the realities of life. They prophesy that everyone will have a great ministry, a mega ministry; they despise small ministries. The prophets today never see sin in anyone's life, so they never tell anyone to repent. Some of the prophets prophesied incorrectly that Y2K was going to be a disaster, yet completely missed 9/11/02. The prophets have been prophesying for over 40 years now that the rapture is coming within just a few days." I asked the angel, "what do you mean?" "He said, there was a famous prophet in Arizona who prophesied that the end was coming on a specific day, many Christians sold their property and moved there. Then there were the prophets prophesying the Lord's coming on Rosha Honna, 1988. Many more fell into the trap of believing them. When He was here on earth, Jesus made it very clear that no man would know the day of His return. Today, no one is considering that God could delay His return for many years. The Christians have not built for the future, only for the present. The prophet Joseph prophesied the 7 year drought, and people prepared." I asked him if more disaster was coming to America. He said, "Yes. I will show you. But you cannot write about it yet" I said, "then what am I supposed to do?" He said, "look and listen. Most pastors today just want to build a name and a kingdom for themselves. They want to be on TV. They want to have radio stations. Books upon books are being written on how great life is. Books that make people feel good. Few are teaching God's people the truth. The pastors are not teaching God's people how to discern between good and evil. The church is not taking a stand against sin, instead they are compromising. Most of the churches are not even teaching their people how to fight spiritual warfare." I said, "But people are praising and worshiping God." He said, "God's not even listening to them. He doesn't want to hear their praises when they are only edifying their flesh. Remember what God said through the prophet Amos? "I hate, I despise your feast days, And I do not savor your sacred assemblies. Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings, I will not accept them, Nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings. Take away from Me the noise of your songs, For I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments. But let justice run down like water, And righteousness like a mighty stream." Amos 5:21-24 He continued, "The church wants to put on programs of entertainment, not teaching. Even the pastors and prophets are becoming showmen and actors." Once again the angel turned to look at me with a very sober expression. "Even the ministers name their ministries after themselves, not after God. It becomes man's ministry, not God's. The church doesn't care about the lost or the hurting. I have been to many churches, visiting them in disguise as a physical person, as someone in need, and was turned away. Jesus Himself has visited many churches, in the physical, in disguise as someone in need, and was turned away. I know of an angel sent by God to visit churches posing as someone wealthy. He was always welcomed with open arms, only for his money. During the 60s and 70s God sent a revival to the youth called the "Jesus Movement." It was rejected by the main line churches as a move of satan." Still looking at me with this solemn and sorrowful expression on his face, he said, "Do you not know that the pastors, God's called leaders, do not run the churches today? The church board does! Some denominations put out lesson plans so that the pastors are all preaching the same message on any given Sunday instead of following the Holy Spirit, and His call to their particular area's needs. In many places the demons laugh when the Christians declare that they have torn strongholds down, completely overlooking the continued presence of bars, prostitutes, gays, abortion clinics, drug pushers and users." He swept his arm over the whole U.S. in one gesture saying, "Look at the pastors who are sexually sinning against their wives. Look at the elders, deacons and board members who are actively in adultery and stealing from the church offerings, and participating in many other sins. Yet they call themselves Christian leaders!" As he swept his arm over the U.S., I got to see the fast rising homosexual movement in America. He said, "Look, this is what the church is compromising with! Now they are even claiming to ordain so called Christian pastors who are homosexual. They completely ignore God's word that proclaims homosexuality as an abomination to God!" I got to see the innocent blood crying out from the abortions and ascending to the throne room of God from the lost babies aborted here on earth. In some cases, I even saw it come from people within the churches. I also saw the incredible rise in crime and violence especially among the youth and children. Then I saw Christ overlooking the whole earth, standing with His arms outstretched. His hands were still dripping with blood. The Blood of redemption, the Blood of salvation. But it was being turned back by the flesh, by unrepentant people deep in sin, deep in hatred and bitterness. Many of these were within the walls of the church. I heard Jesus say, "Revival will come when man learns to repent and stop listening to satan." Jesus was also saying, "Father hold Thy wrath, hold They wrath, for just a little while longer!" I did not get to see the look on Jesus' face, but I could tell by what the angel was doing that it was very sad. That He was weeping over this planet that He had died for, looking down at the putrid sin that man was committing on this earth. I remember the angel saying, "The abominations spoken of in the book of Daniel are about to be completed in America. They are killing children, and legalizing homosexuality. He said that when both were fully legalized by the Congress of America through the laws passed, that then the judgment of God will descent upon first the church, and then America. (1 Peter 4:17) Then the angel also told me something astonishing. He said, "One of the greatest stumbling blocks within the Church is the complete lack of fear of God and the teaching of a cheap grace. Few there are who have any fear of the loss of their salvation through continued willful sin. They believe they can continuously live in premeditated sin and still be forgiven and go to heaven. they have no fear of God's chastisement on their lives. Indeed, when trouble comes into their life, not once do they ever think about the fact that it may be the result of their own actions." The angel showed me how, over the next few months and years, entertainment would become the parents to children through the computer games and social media. He showed me how the children would become totally possessed by these games. He said, "Everything will be acceptable. Blasphemous and ungodly things will take place in the churches from the pulpits, even pornography." He told me that there is a huge epidemic of pornography addiction within the church, even amongst the top leadership. As the angel brought me back home, he said, "The prayers of the people 100 years ago were far greater than the prayers of the people today. People back then were willing to spend large amounts of time on their knees seeking out God. Even the outlaws of that day believed there was a God. The very foundation of our education here in America was based on the Bible. children were taught from the Bible to read and write. The very protection of the children in any given school resulted from the saying of the "Lord's Prayer" daily. The very judicial system of America is based on the Bible but has now turned away from God. All of God's Word has been removed from the schools, and is fast being removed from the courts by activist judges. Most of the prayers of God's people today are completely self-centered, and most people are unable to concentrate in prayer for more than a few seconds at a time. This is because they have been raised in front of the fast action and constantly shifting scenes on their TV and movie screens. This inability to concentrate is a huge hindrance in their relationship with God. I asked the angel about the coming disaster in America. Once again we stopped and he said,"America has not seen the destruction that God has chosen for her. The people cannot imagine what the wrath of God is really like. How His anger against their sin is so fierce. In fact, God cannot even look at the planet earth, because if He did so, He would have to pour out His judgment and wrath NOW. Jesus is standing and interceding for the planet. Jesus is the one looking at all that is happening." I said, "Is judgment coming?" He said, "It is written!" I said, "Will the wrath be terrible?" He said, "Sodom and Gomorrah were mild compared to what is coming." Once again I said, "How can it be changed? How can we prevent this disaster from happening?" Then I heard a voice from heaven. I knew it was God's voice. He thundered, "IF MY PEOPLE WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN. IF THEY WILL STOP SEEKING ENTERTAINMENT AND START SEEKING ME, IF THEY WILL TURN OFF THEIR PROGRAMS AND TURN TO ME, AND INVITE ME BACK INTO THEIR LIVES, IF THEY WILL BRING CORRECT TEACHING BACK TO THE PEOPLE, IF THEY WILL START LISTENING TO MY VOICE AND NOT THE VOICE OF MEN THEN I WOULD NOT POUR MY WRATH OUT."

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

muafrika,
What do you think was demonic, the rat or the electrocution one?

I never prayed about either, just learnt the physical can stimulate dreams. Nets gone and with that no more electrocution. It's been years and counting.

But I do know that the sleeping Christian is still a child of God and I don't for a sec imagine that the enemy is totally inert during our semi-consciousness. I try not to make much out of dreams.

Here is another one I had last Sunday.
I was holding a very poisonous brownish snake by the head and I recall showing others how huge its fangs were. I knew if it bit me, I was dead so I was a bit nervous. I squeezed harder and it bare out its fangs. Then it spew some red blood like venom. Part of it spilt on my right knee. I continued squeezing its head so hard till I felt the bones crushing. I then threw it out of the window.

This dream I had no idea what caused it.

About Brown, nothing personal but my conscience can't allow me to ignore multiple and blatant lies and also some heretical teachings which the infatuated swallow line hook and sinker. The lies break her integrity
Both. They both threatened your safety.

The snake dream too. But I see you indulge in alot of spirituality from your earlier posts. That contributes too. I also had a lot of similar dreams when I listened to stories of agents, witchcracft(part of my family comes from an area reputed for great witchcraft many exergerations in those tales) read those books from all those "former satanists. " I particularly had a recurring one with many snakes that terrified me. Snakes just everywhere. One day, I got tired and decided to end it. I visited a snake park and stayed there learning and observing snakes until some of them started looking pitifully cute. Long story short. Those snake filled nightmares are over.

So my point is, you start thinking about those imaginary scary things in those books, you create them into spirits that fight you. Stop thinking them up and they disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:

Both. They both threatened your safety.

The snake dream too. But I see you indulge in alot of spirituality from your earlier posts. That contributes too. I also had a lot of similar dreams when I listened to stories of agents, witchcracft(part of my family comes from an area reputed for great witchcraft many emerge rations in those tales) read those books from all those "former satanists. " I particularly had a recurring one with many snakes that terrified me. Snakes just everywhere. One day, I got tired and decided to end it. I visited a snake park and stayed there learning and observing snakes until some of them started looking pitifully cute. Long story short. Those snake filled nightmares are over.

So my point is, you start thinking about those imaginary scary things in those books, you create them into spirits that fight you. Stop thinking them up and they disappear.

Why would demons decide to leave you alone? Those dreams were a purely physical phenomena. The snake may be due to some clips from NatGeo. I love watching this channel on DSTV more than anything else.

Like I said, it is no coincidence that spiritism accompanies illiteracy and poverty; much of it is ignorance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Why would demons decide to leave you alone? Those dreams were a purely physical phenomena. The snake may be due to some clips from NatGeo. I love watching this channel on DSTV more than anything else.

Like I said, it is no coincidence that spiritism accompanies illiteracy and poverty; much of it is ignorance
That's probably because we are taught to concentrate on the physical, the seen. That's the having of some forms of godliness and denying it's power that someone mentioned above. It's one of the major founding principles of the current civilization. It's meant to reason the elect out of belief. There are those few who genuinely don't believe.

The demons will leave you alone when you close doors they use to get to you, like fear.

What exactly do you believe? How can you believe in Godly inspiration, and not in a supernatural/spiritual existence of things? Or do you? Or still searching for answers?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GloriousEra: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2015
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Romans 4:17
As it is written, “I have made you the father of many nations.” Abraham acted in faith when he stood in God's presence, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence things that don't even exist.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

On Spiritual Warfare and Spiritual Realm l will post my thoughts and experience later.

Have a Great Week Ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:

That's probably because we are taught to concentrate on the physical, the seen. That's the having of some forms of godliness and denying it's power that someone mentioned above. It's one of the major founding principles of the current civilization. It's meant to reason the elect out of belief. There are those few who genuinely don't believe.

The demons will leave you alone when you close doors they use to get to you, like fear.

What exactly do you believe? How can you believe in Godly inspiration, and not in a supernatural/spiritual existence of things? Or do you? Or still searching for answers?
I believe Jesus is the Son of God, the scriptures are the inspired Word of God......
The fact that some dreams like mine had physical causes and solutions does not mean I don't believe in the spiritual, it means I can't be too careful in spiritualizing everything, a major pitfall Pentecostals like myself, especially the poor and illiterate ones, fall into
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

"May" implies uncertainty - meaning there is a possibility that it can be interpreted differently .
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

I believe Jesus is the Son of God, the scriptures are the inspired Word of God......
The fact that some dreams like mine had physical causes and solutions does not mean I don't believe in the spiritual, it means I can't be too careful in spiritualizing everything, a major pitfall Pentecostals like myself, especially the poor and illiterate ones, fall into
I see. That's good enough.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

"May" implies uncertainty - meaning there is a possibility that it can be interpreted differently .
Yes because I don't have a ready CAUSE for every dream I have. I was holding the snake in the dream the way professional snake handlers hold them and I can tell you I have never held a snake in my life.

You can say it is a clever guess.

Sometimes back I wanted to change my iPad's wallpaper and I was disappointed I could not get a decent snake snap nowhere. I settled on this but I later got bored. It looks artificial and more like a harmless caterpillar. I wanted a fierce one baring fangs out

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.