Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (811069 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NnaNna4(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Arondizuogu:

But then again, why hasn't God done anything about all these things. [i][/i]Men are rubbishing him and making a joke of him.
Almost every country in Europe allow gay marriage and churches here in USA �� which I believe you live in don't care. I have nothing against them but I believe if you chose to be gay and what not, you have no right to be a Christian. What say you. You sound so smart.

My dear do not quickly refute certain claims which you are yet to ascertain the spiritual connotations. How are you sure he is not doing anything about what is happening. Gays lesbianism and others has been on since the days of Christ but surprisingly since no one confronted him with the issues like the woman caught in the act of adultery it was left alone until Paul the apostle said something about itRomans 1:25-32New King James Version (NKJV)

25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[a] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers,

30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful;

32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

So God gave them over to a reprobate mind that means he did something. Don't forget God have upped his game of THRONES with the devils so that when they think they are winning ( just as you assume God is doing nothing even so they assume they are leading in card) but they are actually playing into the hands of of the Almighty look at this verse.
Does this God sound like a novice or some one who is not in any aware of the devil s plan a?
1 Corinthian 2:7-8

7No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, [b]which He destined for our glory before time began.
8None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Many people finds it had to believe that alot of things about men and eternity have been concluded even before the creation of the world. God is only watching over his eternal plans and projections making sure the devils play into them.

Else tell me how a prophecy about Messiah will be made many years and it comes to pass and the highest proof of God's mastery of mystery over the university of his eternal verity is the book of revelations which indeed had yet placed men and angel over another periods of bemusement and guess work like the when the Jews await the messiah and every prophet was asked if he the Messiah. The book of Revelations is the new mystery

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello Friend,

If you say your step mom despises you, and that God has revealed to you who she truly is, then first step you should take in a situation like this is to fortify yourself by praying always.
I guarantee you 110% that by the time you become a prayerful christian, your step mom will not be able to live in the same house with you.

All you need is to be close to God and be strong in prayers, that's all. Always engage in warfare prayers.
Witches/Wizards REALLY do not have any power except you let them have power over you. Have you ever seen a witch/wizard running away from a christian? I have, even experienced it. Let it be so in your life.

Now that you are aware, be strong and be courageous.

God bless you.
thanks sir,YOUR ANOINTING WILL NEVER DRY. sir,i always see this invinsible cob-webs covering my face almost everyday...pls help sir,I DON'T WANT TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY DEMONIC POWERS
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by agbonkamen(f): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
CharlyG1:
These experiences are true and in it there are no lies at all. All is to the glory of God. God protects, God loves us, God is with us. Here's one of my experience, a divine encounter with Jesus Christ.

When I was in secondary school, boarding school actually, I was in SS1.
This particular night I had an urge to excrete(poo), I was very pressed but at d same time i was scared to go out at night. Nobody liked going out at night to poo in boarding schools, we used a PIT toilet, the ones with holes in the ground, besides, It was always very dark at night and the PIT toilet was a little distance away from my hostel.
So while contemplating on this, I dozed off all of a sudden.

I saw myself running to the PIT toilet that same night, I couldn't control it. I was really pressed.
All of a sudden, I saw a Spirit in the sky, among the clouds, He was walking down like there was an invincible staircase in the sky, with each step He took there was a blast of lightning & thunder. There was lightning in His feet and I heard Angels sing a melodious song(the most beautiful voices i have ever heard) as He walked.

Out of fear, I thot it was a ghost, I shouted 'JESUS JESUS JESUS! What i saw was too powerful for the eyes to behold.
The next thing i knew, I was kneeling on the ground shaking with fear. My whole body was trembling, I could even feel my internal organs shaking.
This Spirit i had seen was actually Jesus.
He came to where I was kneeling down, I couldn't feel my knees, they just seemed to bow.

He was radiant, full of power & majesty, His glory was beyond description. He's beautiful, He's eyes appears majestic. He was dressed in white linen.

He called my name and said 'Why do you shout my Name in fear'.. I was just shaking, I didn't know what to say. I was totally bewildered.
I couldn't even look at His face, but in the spirit realm you can see your whole environment whether looking straight, or not. You'll see everything around you.
Then He said call my name. I would say 'Jesus' out of fear, He would say 'No'.. He was teaching my how to call His Name, I kept repeating His Name until He was satisfied and said 'Yes'!
The He came to my left side, and touched my throat. I don't know why He did that. I now felt a little eased and my body reduced it's shaking

He told me many things, then He told me He was the one that eased me from pooing, so I would not go to the PIT toilet at that time. He said there was someone waiting in the PIT to hurt me that night, the same fallen angel i saw when I was quite younger(i shared this on my first comment, 1st page). It was the same spirit that dressed like an angel, all in white linen.

Then He showed me the spirit, which was hiding in the dark PIT toilet, I became scared. Then I asked Jesus, 'So he is going to kill me'? Jesus laughed, as if I said something funny. Then He answered me & said 'No one can kill you'. I became comforted.

I started becoming comfortable talking to him, so in my heart i said 'mehnn, this one that Jesus is here, let me ask Him all the questions i need to ask Him now in my life'
So i started asking foolish questions, like 'why was my family experiencing this & that, why this, why that'.. So many questions, He didn't answer. He just turned facing the pit, and ascended into the sky towards Heaven. He had already given me a clear message & I was glad.

When I woke up, I knew this wasn't just a dream, the poop(excreta) was now impossible to hold back, It was getting bright, It was now morning. I quickly ran & did the normal thing. Lol.
That same day, the same place Jesus had touched me, I started bringing out some yellowish substance like catarrh from my mouth, I was surprised because I never had catarrh, It kept coming out everyday and lasted for about a week or two.

Praise God! When you're praying to God for something, pls always be specific, not with plenty words.

Ecclesiastes 5 vs 2:
Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be
hasty in your heart to utter anything before
God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.

God bless you all. I wish you a goodnight rest.
God bless you too. Pls each time I start praying i would suddenly be yawning, even in church but when I am not praying I hardly yawn......pls could you explain this to me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
God bless you too. Pls each time I start praying i would suddenly be yawning, even in church but when I am not praying I hardly yawn......pls could you explain this to me

Yawning during prayers is a good phenomenon. We contact demons in hundreds if not thousands everyday hence the need to always pray without ceasing as Paul urge believers I These 5:17

Now Demons or evil spirits are like breeze or air. When u are really praying with your heart fixed on God's Power, these demons make an escape using either Mouth (Yawn) or Anus (Fart)

Prayer Warriors or Deliverance ministers know this fact.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by agbonkamen(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Yawning during prayers is a good phenomenon. We contact demons in hundreds if not thousands everyday hence the need to always pray without ceasing as Paul urge believers I These 5:17

Now Demons or evil spirits are like breeze or air. When u are really praying with your heart fixed on God's Power, these demons make an escape using either Mouth (Yawn) or Anus (Fart)

God bless you.
thanks a lot... Good morning

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello People of God..

It's great to be here again.

I advise anyone seeking Jesus to run to Him and seek Him diligently for you will find Him.

Do not be misled by anyone or anything. Read your Bible, pray everyday. And if you do not understand a dream or vision, pray to God for understanding.

Right now i cannot reply posts and email sent to me. But I'll be here tomorrow answering questions that need answers and i'll also be sharing a message with us. All mails sent to me will be answered today.

Keep the faith. Do not relent. Do not be depressed. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. And now you have taken that step, keep walking with Jesus and He will see you through it all.

Don't be weighed down by your current situation in life. Just know that God who has brought you this far will surely see you through it all. Satan is a liar. Keep the faith.

God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TRADELYN: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2017
CharlyG1:

May God bless you too dear cheesy
I Just found this thread few days ago and I am still reading from page zero, but I am blessed so far...

Just a quick one: how can one identify a witch as I am suspecting a lady on my street? Also, there is one pretty and popular lady here that I am now suspecting.

And all those who wear beads, clothes, chains, rings, etc on their waist/wrist, what can you say about them?

Mehn...guys need to br very careful because so many ladies are possessed/bewitched and they are easily initiated.
Well, anyone should correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
TRADELYN:

I Just found this thread few days ago and I am still reading from page zero, but I am blessed so far...

Just a quick one: how can one identify a witch as I am suspecting a lady on my street? Also, there is one pretty and popular lady here that I am now suspecting.

And all those who wear beads, clothes, chains, rings, etc on their waist/wrist, what can you say about them?

Mehn...guys need to br very careful because so many ladies are possessed/bewitched and they are easily initiated.

The days are indeed evil..... but the elect of God must live through it.

If u desire the gift of spiritual discernment then be ready to pray with fasting. The operation of this gift varies depending on the measure of anointing u have. For me, it come very easy to know possessed ladies that wear 'sign' of society they belong. It's however more difficult to apply such to men until u get use to the ''Voice of the Spirit ''
I have worked in different Tech coys with very close relationship with the CEOs, but it took me more time before I could detect that they belong to Ogboni occult.
Prayer does it. But u become a target once they know u now know how to identify them. I mean a target to be eliminated.

Wish u can brief us more on those ya 'suspects'.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TRADELYN: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

I noticed the following:

1. They can spy or read one's mind as they like manipulating people or give in if the person is stubborn and let the matter to end.
2. They cause confusion/division.
3. They are dirty physically, but not all. However, they have an unpleasant odour as described by the OP in one of his early posts here (only spiritually charged people can perceive it). I am just reading page 11!
4. They tell lies a lot that make them look smart and think they cannot be caught since they believe that whatever they tell you is true. Even when you have evidence, some still debate it, but most would just ignore so that you don't push it too far.
5. They hate the things of God, but pretend they like; that is if they call thwmsleves Christians.

ZKOSOSO:

The days are indeed evil..... but the elect of God must live through it.

If u desire the gift of spiritual discernment then be ready to pray with fasting. The operation of this gift varies depending on the measure of anointing u have. For me, it come very easy to know possessed ladies that wear 'sign' of society they belong. It's however more difficult to apply such to men until u get use to the ''Voice of the Spirit ''
I have worked in different Tech coys with very close relationship with the CEOs, but it took me more time before I could detect that they belong to Ogboni occult.
Prayer does it. But u become a target once they know u now know how to identify them. I mean a target to be eliminated.

Wish u can brief us more on those ya 'suspects'.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JAAY52: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello house,
I'm happy to be here, I Feel at home with my brothers n sisters in Christ

PLEASE I just need some clarifications pertaining to my dream

Dreamt I was imprisoned and got in trouble with some Folks there like dey were gonna kill me, I quickly called on a Friend who got in touch with her own Friend to help me and she somehow went as Far as getting me released, I then Found myselF at a celebration where I met my Friend's Friend For d 1st time, then an artist came to pErForm-apParently my Fav artist in d dream, was so excited, I n my Friend jumped 2 d stage 2 record with my pHone where some Folks told us 2 jst enjoy d show n not record, , ws disappointed but still enjoyed d show

What can it mean espEcially since I now listen to gospEl music only while d artist performing was a Foreign secular singer

I pray From 12 -3am everyday For almost a 2 weeks, I intend 2 continue dt way but was really discouraged wit something dt hapPened yesterday n maybe dt made me tired, but I ddnt pray 4 long

I sense a meaning but I'd like someone to interprete...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JAAY52: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
JMG1:
revealing...... And the devil even in advance have forever failed over your life in Jesus name. Psalm: 91. 10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11. For the Lord shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. God bless you sir and I also pray thatPsalm: 91. 16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. You shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. Thank you sir

But do we also have guardian angels?
cs I ALWAYS sence 'something' behind me, or at d corner oF a room, sometimes it's like I become dt person watchin me so its like I see myselF... albeit briefly

What say ye?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JAAY52: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
CharlyG1:
PART 3

GUARDIAN SPIRITS (evil) angry

As I said earlier on. This spirit come in benevolent ways, usually dressed in white flowing gowns like good angels, but they come with an evil motive to harm a person, and indoctrinate a person to a false path. They cause injuries, sickness, failures, near-success syndrome, delays, slow growth etc. They love to victimize people by tormenting them and cutting off God’s blessings from coming into their lives. God blesses every one of His children at all times, but these guardian spirits are responsible for cutting off some of those blessings from coming to a person.

SO in conclusion,

A person must expose their sins and not hide them. It is the first and ultimate step to exposing this spirit. Expose the sin! You can inform your spouse, close friend (in Christ) or your church pastor… Anyone close to you that you know can help someway somehow. They will support you in prayers and fasting. Burn your sinful desires. You must be disciplined and work towards stopping all habitual sins.

If this spirit has found a way into your life by some other means other than habitual sin, then you need to be born again in the first place and then engage in warfare prayers or a deliverance session.

Evil guardian spirits are fallen angels, and they are very malevolent and deceptive, that is why it is good to be able to differentiate between God’s own angel and a false angel like the spirit guides. So here are a few tips.

TIPS ON KNOWING TRUE/FALSE ANGELS
1. God’s angels cannot be summoned. Only false angels can.
2. God’s angels cannot and must not be prayed to or worshipped. Only false angels desire this.
3. God’s angels cannot be instructed by a person. Only false angels take instructions from their victim (initiates)
4. God’s angels always bring God’s message to a person, the message IS always in correlation with the word of God in the scriptures. False angels cook lies with half-truths, interpreting the scriptures upside down for deceptive and evil gains.
5. God’s angels do not attach themselves to a person, neither do they create a personal relationship with a person. Only false angels do such.

It is no possible for me to explain all I know about this topic here. But the Holy Ghost is our Teacher and He will guide us into all truth. John 16:13.

Amen.

Please read up 1 John 4:1-2, 2 Corinthians 11:14, Ephesians 6:12.

There is this story of a little boy that God had called into His work, right from birth. The boy as a baby was always afflicted with sickness always to the point of death. The parents of the boy were always scared and did all they could to stop the terrible illness that always occurred. They even took the boy to native medicine men.

Nothing worked to stop all the near death sicknesses. But as the boy grew to age 11, the evil guardian spirit appeared to him physically and on different occasions, wanting to indoctrinate him, to lure him into darkness. But the boy did not heed to the spirit(by the grace of God), and so the spirit grew angry continued to fight the boy, sending all kinds of sickness and problems to him, for some years. Few years later, Jesus came and let the little boy in on what was happening and who the evil spirit was and revealed its evil purpose against the boy.

And then Jesus told the boy that no matter what, that no one could kill him, not even that spirit. This didn’t stop the evil spirit from trying to torment the boy. The evil spirit guardian knew it was losing its grip over this boy and so it was desperate, now appearing to the boy mocking him. After few more years, in the realm of darkness, this spirit was dethroned from pursuing the boy.
He called himself the pursuing guard. And I know that sharing this testimony will be a painful blow to this evil spirit. Ouch! grin

That little boy was me smiley. And today, I’m glad to see why all these happened in the first place. I’m a living proof of God’s amazing grace and love in the life of His children. God loves us so much, He walks with us every day, telling us secrets and showing us mysteries and saving us from harm. If only we open our hearts a bit more to Him.

For without revelation, a person walks blind. For the Light (Jesus) reveals all the snares that lie in darkness, and Jesus is a Light unto our paths. Psalm 119:105.

May God bless you all, and may His grace be sufficient in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen

Have a happy Sunday rest. Shalom smiley

^^^^
this is what I wanted 2 quote
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
TRADELYN:

Hello brother,

We're glad you're here with us. Indeed the days are evil. And satan is succeeding in making many people become less sensitive to sin. Great sins have become nothing to many people. It's all like a trend now.

Anyway, to answer your question. There is no possible way to know a witch or a wizard with the physical senses. God will either have to expose one to you via a revelation or you might discern them with your spiritual senses, through the Holy Ghost.

Do not conclude yet if you suspect anyone, only God can reveal them through your spirit, for witches and wizards are masters of disguise and pretence.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TRADELYN: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thanks.

Please try to find time to update this thread.
I am now on page 14. grin

CharlyG1:

Hello brother,

We're glad you're here with us. Indeed the days are evil. And satan is succeeding in making many people become less sensitive to sin. Great sins have become nothing to many people. It's all like a trend now.

Anyway, to answer your question. There is no possible way to know a witch or a wizard with the physical senses. God will either have to expose one to you via a revelation or you might discern them with your spiritual senses, through the Holy Ghost.

Do not conclude yet if you suspect anyone, only God can reveal them through your spirit, for witches and wizards are masters of disguise and pretence.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
agbonkamen:

Hello dear,

This is not a good thing. The devil only wants to inject spiritual laziness and weakness into you, thereby making your spirit man weak to the extent that you cannot pray or read God's word. This will make you an easy target for spiritual attack.

When this happens to you again, rebuke the spirit and ask God to strengthen you and draw you closer to Him. Also, you can begin to walk around or speak in tongues. Speaking in tongues charges up your spirit and puts every negative energy out. It feels more like a spiritual shield blocking every dart of tiredness or weakness that demons throw at you.

Speaking in tongues is like spiritual exercise for your spirit, and it also confuses the enemy.

So exercise your spirit man and rebuke the negative energy.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nimzy1111:
GreetingsSir, @CharlyG1, please can you assist interpret this dream?
I had this dream last year of an old man who came to me that with a completed form which had pictures of his children to whom he's sending money. He showed me their pictures and they were all dressed half clad- like club wears looking prodigal. He also said he's sending to me too.

Again this year, I dreamt I was in company of some people.we were All dressed up like we are going to party-scanty- kind of clothes I saw in the former dream. The guys in the gathering looked younger than the ladies. Then saw myself in an ancient house - like my grandmas house- on the balcony upstairs- we all slept off on a mattress on the balcony. A woman dressed like a reverend sis descended from above riding on a white winged horse. I stood up from the mattress where everyone is sleeping and went to her. She handed a book to me and I proceeded to enter the house. A woman opened the door and asked me why I collected the book. I told her I am delivering the message to the 'king' by myself. I entered and heard people around paying homage to a king.

Please what do you deduce from this?

Hello Nimzy,

Sorry I am just replying this.

Your dreams are very good. I won't give all details.

Now,
The first dream is talking about God showing love and mercy upon His backsliding children, even you.. God is showing mercy upon you even as a backsliding child of His, and He has promised to still bless you. This dream is letting you see how much God loves you.

The second dream is one to take note of.
The woman on the winged horse represents an angel giving you a message or knowledge or a revelation so that you approach your King (God).

What this is simply saying is that, you have a God calling upon your life. Your King (God) is calling you. Go to Him. Answer His call. He will heal your backsliding if you answer His call and stay close to Him.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
The most powerful messages from God to man come mainly through dreams.

Wow. The way God speaks is amazing.
Always ask God for a meaning to any dream you don't understand. And believe that He will reveal it's meaning to you.

God bless you all
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JAAY52: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
JAAY52:
Hello house,
I'm happy to be here, I Feel at home with my brothers n sisters in Christ

PLEASE I just need some clarifications pertaining to my dream

Dreamt I was imprisoned and got in trouble with some Folks there like dey were gonna kill me, I quickly called on a Friend who got in touch with her own Friend to help me and she somehow went as Far as getting me released, I then Found myselF at a celebration where I met my Friend's Friend For d 1st time, then an artist came to pErForm-apParently my Fav artist in d dream, was so excited, I n my Friend jumped 2 d stage 2 record with my pHone where some Folks told us 2 jst enjoy d show n not record, , ws disappointed but still enjoyed d show

What can it mean espEcially since I now listen to gospEl music only while d artist performing was a Foreign secular singer

I pray From 12 -3am everyday For almost a 2 weeks, I intend 2 continue dt way but was really discouraged wit something dt hapPened yesterday n maybe dt made me tired, but I ddnt pray 4 long

I sense a meaning but I'd like someone to interprete...

@ charlyG1, pLease I'd apPreciate ur inpUt on ds
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rawblings:
Dreamt of 7am and when I woke up I checked the time, It was exactly 7am. What does it mean?

Hello Friend,

The significance of your dream lies in the number 7.
Seven is a spiritual number that represents many things. It is a spiritual number of God representing perfection or ultimate victory from a laborious task, or Completion; meaning there's a divine blessing that has taken place in the spirit realm that is about to manifest in the physical too.

Seeing it when you wake up is just a confirmation that what you saw is truly from God and it will happen.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by agbonkamen(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hello dear,

This is not a good thing. The devil only wants to inject spiritual laziness and weakness into you, thereby making your spirit man weak to the extent that you cannot pray or read God's word. This will make you an easy target for spiritual attack.

When this happens to you again, rebuke the spirit and ask God to strengthen you and draw you closer to Him. Also, you can begin to walk around or speak in tongues. Speaking in tongues charges up your spirit and puts every negative energy out. It feels more like a spiritual shield blocking every dart of tiredness or weakness that demons throw at you.

Speaking in tongues is like spiritual exercise for your spirit, and it also confuses the enemy.

So exercise your spirit man and rebuke the negative energy.

God bless you.
thanks sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thanks
CharlyG1:

Hello Friend,

The significance of your dream lies in the number 7.
Seven is a spiritual number that represents many things. It is a spiritual number of God representing perfection or ultimate victory from a laborious task, or Completion; meaning there's a divine blessing that has taken place in the spirit realm that is about to manifest in the physical too.

Seeing it when you wake up is just a confirmation that what you saw is truly from God and it will happen.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

God bless you.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. This happens in Islam? No demon can live inside a believer.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. This happens in Islam? No demon can live inside a believer.

You are extremely wrong
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2017
warmachine:

You are extremely wrong
Extremely? Pls tell me how an evil spirit can possible live in the same house (the body of a person).
It's like saying, light and darkness can co habit.

Cc: Processor01.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
701ecilana:

Extremely? Pls tell me how an evil spirit can possible live in the same house (the body of a person).
It's like saying, light and darkness can co habit.

Cc: Processor01.

Being possessed by demons is different from mere presence of demons lurking around the spirit and waiting for your choice of thought or action to give them right of occupancy.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 701ecilana: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Being possessed by demons is different from mere presence of demons lurking around the spirit and waiting for your choice of thought or action to give them right of occupancy.

How then do we fart them out or pass them out through yawning, because the brother says he yawns while praying. That actually is called lethargy, spiritual laziness. When you yawn always while praying, you can't stay long on the alter. It happened to every believer at the initial stage of being a christian, growth and commitment/concentration kills it.

If demons doesn't possesses us how do we yawn them out of our system?
You said, wen we yawning they 'Escape' from us. How? If they don't live inside of us, how can they escape from us?
This is either superstitious or Islamic. Them and their demons sleeping in their ears and urinating in their nostrils.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mimzyy(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
CharlyG1:

Hi
God bless you sister smiley

Hello CharlyG1, please i sent you a mail. Kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Davoneskay(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
CharlyG1:

Lol...

Hello ngobaby,

Compliments of the season to you too!

Your dream may not be referring to your wedding. It's your subconscious trying to let you know about the too much influence and control of your mom in your life. If your mom makes important decisions for you in real life, then you'll have to tell her to back off a little on that.

You need to bolder in making decisions yourself, especially on very important matters (like a wedding ceremony or any other important matter in your life). Don't let your mom be the one to make important decisions for you. If you're married, seek your husband's advice on important matters. If you're not, you can seek your Pastor's advice. Or better still, seek advice from the Holy Spirit.

God bless you smiley

Well done sir. I just mailed you. Could you please reply? Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Davoneskay(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
CharlyG1:

Lol...

Hello ngobaby,

Compliments of the season to you too!

Your dream may not be referring to your wedding. It's your subconscious trying to let you know about the too much influence and control of your mom in your life. If your mom makes important decisions for you in real life, then you'll have to tell her to back off a little on that.

You need to bolder in making decisions yourself, especially on very important matters (like a wedding ceremony or any other important matter in your life). Don't let your mom be the one to make important decisions for you. If you're married, seek your husband's advice on important matters. If you're not, you can seek your Pastor's advice. Or better still, seek advice from the Holy Spirit.

God bless you smiley

Well done sir. I just mailed you. Could you please reply? Thanks...email- davonsuki@gmail.com
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello People of God,

Greetings to you all. May the blessing(s) you've been waiting for fall mightily upon you in the Name of Jesus. May what you have searched so hard for come swiftly to you in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God is mighty. He is with us. And i thank Him for each and every one of us here.

Do not forget to pray for one another. I am happy with the way we have been learning from each other here. I feel the love and power of God here.

The Lord gave me a message last month, where He revealed a particular work of darkness and the mystery of the spirit realm to me.

I will speak on that tomorrow. I apologize for the delay in sharing this message. Come tomorrow, the Lord wants to reveal a deep thing.

I have seen the mails sent to me. I will reply all mails in tomorrow morning.

@mimzyy
@Davoneskay... Tomorrow guys

God bless you all. Remain steadfast in faith and in fellowship with the brethren.

Shalom smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Please shed some more light sir/ma.

If you don't mind, please use some scriptures to back up your teaching - Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

@warmachine, we are also open to hear/learn from you.

@701ecilana
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Processor01:

Please shed some more light sir/ma.

If you don't mind, please use some scriptures to back up your teaching - Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

@warmachine, we are also open to hear/learn from you.

@701ecilana

Matthews 12:43-45..........to start with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.