Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810088 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2015
ccollins:
the links you posted are. not credible and show nothing.. the links don't even work

I have corrected the Flickr link. Check it now
If she is any 'smart' she must have pulled down the post from her page. If you follow her on FB, go to the relevant date and see if it is there.
She plucks a photo from the Internet and claims her husband took it. Lies. Looks like she can't help herself.

Their lives are full of bizarre and outrageous 'revelations' and I wonder how much of that is bunk

Kindly counsel us on what is 'credible' enough for your ears
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

I have corrected the Flickr link. Check it now
If she is any 'smart' she must have pulled down the post from her page. If you follow her on FB, go to the relevant date and see if it is there.
She plucks a photo from the Internet and claims her husband took it. Lies. Looks like she can't help herself.

Their lives are full of bizarre and outrageous 'revelations' and I wonder how much of that is bunk

Kindly counsel us on what is 'credible' enough for your ears
Bro, lol... I have been on her official page and I remember when she complained that her official page was hacked into. if you check properly. most contents were deleted since 2012 by some hacks. get your facts straight Bro. also that pic is not on her real official page, I. have checked very well
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Thank You Brothers (CharlyG1, vooks, ccollins, oyeludef, muafrika, others ) AND Sisters (Anas09, others ),
Can we leave Rebecca Brown alone and concentrate on what brought us together we have victory over the Tobiahs and Sambalats why then chide among ourselves over what we persive is right or wrong why are we so soon derail by non essential at least to this thread, Nairaland is Big and free we can always discuss Rebecca Brown on another thread.

Let us be guided

Matt 16:15-17 (KJV)
[16]He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? [17]And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. [18]And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Col 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

If you feel a fellow brother is yet to understand what you know, its not possible to take away from him what he is persuaded of, but what you can do is to pray just like Epaphras. with just this little community we can grow into bigger experience. Experience is what we need to share

John 21:20-22 (KJV)
[20]Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? [21]Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? [22]Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Lets remind ourselves what brought us together

CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

umehmj:
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed?
Do U see shadows that move so quickly?
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight?
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying?
Do U know witches without any1 telling U?
Do U hear voices mock U?
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark?
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms?
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes?
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons?
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U

CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Please
Always pray at night before going to bed.
Always pray in the morning when you wake up.
Always pray before you leave your house or before going to work.
Always pray before you eat food.
Always pray as soon as you get to your office or place of work.
Always pray anytime you sense a need for prayer.
Always pray when you've just had a good dream or nightmare.
Always pray when you sense strange unusual feelings.

Keep on praying. Don't get tired of praying. It could be just a few words. But those words are very powerful to help you and your family and to change something from bad to good just in about 3secs.

I would share my experience on the importance of prayer(bedtime prayer) soon..

God bless your night as U sleep. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
ccollins:
Bro, lol... I have been on her official page and I remember when she complained that her official page was hacked into. if you check properly. most contents were deleted since 2012 by some hacks. get your facts straight Bro. also that pic is not on her real official page, I. have checked very well

Please let us not suspend using our faculties. Is this her 'real official page' or a fake?

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
my brother has that book. I started out reading it but stopped along the way.
ccollins:
permit me pls.. i have a sensing that Rebecca brown is of God Almighty.. although in these end times, sadly she is even persecuted by fellow Christians..any peple who read her book "he came to set the captives free" have given any testimonies.. what. do you guys think?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello guys,
with due respect to everyone, please i beg, crave indulgence, on my knees, interceed , solicit, admonish, plead, abeg, still pleading and still begging, LET'S STOP DERAILING THIS WONDERFUL THREAD WITH DEBATES, ARGUMENTS AND CONFUSION. i know that we have very many beautiful and wonderful gifted scholars and professors of the bible but please, since page 20 or 21 it's just been argument abt rebecca, anointing, e.t.c. A thread can be opened to debate that out na. this thread already has another purpose.
i sincerly hope i didn't offend anyone with this request and if i did i'm sincerly sorry . Bro charles, please re continue with the testimonies. Everyone, God bless you and bless me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
sleep paralysis CANNOT be stopped by any drug known to man.

Good day.
graciousolo:

Bros, there was no need to mention me, Sleep paralysis has been scientifically explain and, can be stopped, If some of those steps I mentioned are utilised. Thanks any ways.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
you think that by insulting our beloved Jesus we're gonna be upset and red with anger and rage?? Nah. we're Christians ,not Muslims. We cannot be moved.

So say all that you wish and more, but know this, that you will give account of all that you've just said someday.
sylvalord:
you are a bastard, your father is a bastard, your Jesus is a bastard(this is actually true since his mother's husband is not his father) you are from a generation of bastards and you will beget a descendant of bastards. Bloody negro, what is my business with your bloody thread? You didn't see that it was that accursed busybody2(LovePeddler) that dragged me here? Bloody bigot. Irredeemable fvckwit!

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
What the hell does this mean?
UyiIredia:

Point of correction God is the bastard not Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

Please let us not suspend using our faculties. Is this her 'real official page' or a fake?
we all have facilities God blessed us with. I don't want to argue on issue again as it is advicable to leave it on God to judge.. if you read my previous post on judgement where I quoted Bible verses with understanding of it.I gave reasons why you can't judge.. by the fruits, you know some one as stated in Bible. So far so GOOD., most of us are comfortable with what she says except if she now decides to disobey the word of God. even David respected Saul when the grace of God was no longer with Saul or even the anointing.the letter apostle Paul wrote to churches of Corinthians deals on righteousness.. can you tell me where he said we should judge one revelation or challenge ones position as regards spiritual messages.. if false, I do believe the Spirit of God will reveal it

see this excerpt I researched out:

1) The recipients (early corinthian churches) of this letter were debaucherous and
immoral. Infighting was common, and they were quick
to sue each other. They entertained false teachings
and lacked spiritual maturity.

2) Word had reached the apostle
Paul that the Christian community in Corinth had
fallen into a variety of serious moral errors. The
vibrantly pagan culture that Corinth was famous for
had crept into the church there—to the point where
there was alarmingly little that distinguished the
Christians from the non-Christians.
But Paul’s letter to the spiritually struggling Corinthian
church was not intended just to harangue them for
their failings. Paul challenged his Corinthian brothers
and sisters not just to step back from error, but to
actively cultivate holy lives in emulation of Jesus
Christ.

3) In his characteristic style, Paul
opens his letter by getting straight to the heart of the
Corinthians’ problem: misplaced priorities. He
contrasts the wisdom of the world with the wisdom of
God, asking the Corinthians—proud of their
philosophical knowledge—which type of wisdom they
ought to pursue.
From there, Paul moves on to address the specific
moral problems in the Corinthian church, including
divisiveness , sexual immorality, and litigiousness . His
words, however harsh, are always accompanied by
positive encouragement to strive for holiness; and
throughout the letter his genuine concern is evident:
“I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you
as my dear children.”
Paul’s letter wraps up with some of the most well-
known passages in the entire Bible, notably the
famous “love chapter” and an eloquent explanation of
the great hope around which Christanity revolves: the
resurrection of Jesus Christ .

ITS NOT JUST QUOTING BIBLE BUT AS ASKING GOD FOR GUIDANCE TOO AND KNOWING WHAT GOD INTENTIONS ARE AND NOT TOO SUIT SELFISH DESIRES OR PRIDE. (IF YOU CAN SHOW ME GOOD EVIDENCE FROM BIBLE WHERE AND HOW REBECCA BROWN CONFLICTS GOD'S WORD INTENTIONALLY FROM HER ACTIONS AND WORD. SHOW IT TO ME THEN I, WOULD BELIEVE INSTEAD OF JUDGING HER FROM A DISTANCE or following others who follow the crowd to persecute, do you have any revelation from God that Rebecca brown is of darkness I rest my case
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=1pt]
ccollins:
we all have facilities God blessed us with. I don't want to argue on issue again as it is advicable to leave it on God to judge.. if you read my previous post on judgement where I quoted Bible verses with understanding of it.I gave reasons why you can't judge.. by the fruits, you know some one as stated in Bible. So far so GOOD., most of us are comfortable with what she says except if she now decides to disobey the word of God. even David respected Saul when the grace of God was no longer with Saul or even the anointing.the letter apostle Paul wrote to churches of Corinthians deals on righteousness.. can you tell me where he said we should judge one revelation or challenge ones position as regards spiritual messages.. if false, I do believe the Spirit of God will reveal it

see this excerpt I researched out:

1) The recipients (early corinthian churches) of this letter were debaucherous and
immoral. Infighting was common, and they were quick
to sue each other. They entertained false teachings
and lacked spiritual maturity.

2) Word had reached the apostle
Paul that the Christian community in Corinth had
fallen into a variety of serious moral errors. The
vibrantly pagan culture that Corinth was famous for
had crept into the church there—to the point where
there was alarmingly little that distinguished the
Christians from the non-Christians.
But Paul’s letter to the spiritually struggling Corinthian
church was not intended just to harangue them for
their failings. Paul challenged his Corinthian brothers
and sisters not just to step back from error, but to
actively cultivate holy lives in emulation of Jesus
Christ.

3) In his characteristic style, Paul
opens his letter by getting straight to the heart of the
Corinthians’ problem: misplaced priorities. He
contrasts the wisdom of the world with the wisdom of
God, asking the Corinthians—proud of their
philosophical knowledge—which type of wisdom they
ought to pursue.
From there, Paul moves on to address the specific
moral problems in the Corinthian church, including
divisiveness , sexual immorality, and litigiousness . His
words, however harsh, are always accompanied by
positive encouragement to strive for holiness; and
throughout the letter his genuine concern is evident:
“I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you
as my dear children.”
Paul’s letter wraps up with some of the most well-
known passages in the entire Bible, notably the
famous “love chapter” and an eloquent explanation of
the great hope around which Christanity revolves: the
resurrection of Jesus Christ .

ITS NOT JUST QUOTING BIBLE BUT AS ASKING GOD FOR GUIDANCE TOO AND KNOWING WHAT GOD INTENTIONS ARE AND NOT TOO SUIT SELFISH DESIRES OR PRIDE. (IF YOU CAN SHOW ME GOOD EVIDENCE FROM BIBLE WHERE AND HOW REBECCA BROWN CONFLICTS GOD'S WORD INTENTIONALLY FROM HER ACTIONS AND WORD. SHOW IT TO ME THEN I, WOULD BELIEVE INSTEAD OF JUDGING HER FROM A DISTANCE or following others who follow the crowd to persecute, do you have any revelation from God that Rebecca brown is of darkness I rest my case
[/size]

The lie about an Internet photo is really nothing. The most toxic lies are in her books which you continue to hold as bastions of wisdom

I have given you links with sufficient proof but you choose to imagine it is not credible, or is malicious
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]

The lie about an Internet photo is really nothing. The most toxic lies are in her books which you continue to hold as bastions of wisdom

I have given you links with sufficient proof but you choose to imagine it is not credible, or is malicious
you know you haven't said anything yet. what did she say in her book. name the book and what page. you have to be reasonable before you rush to quick conclusions.... say 1 thing true against her that I can see and I give you a Bible verses on it,trust me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
ccollins:
you know you haven't said anything yet. what did she say in her book. name the book and what page. you have to be reasonable before you rush to quick conclusions.... say 1 thing true against her that I can see and I give you a Bible verses on it,trust me
I gave you a link full of this. What else do you want?

Do you want us to examine them individually?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Its ok folk. Let's leave Rebecca to her Cat grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:

I gave you a link full of this. What else do you want?

Do you want us to examine them individually?
I have read those watchtower site before. they still don't have credible evidences. some seem very malicious, funny enough, some of them seem desperate to discredit her at all cost, is there something I miss. why criticize instead of correcting someone with love and in accordance with Bible like apostle did in early times.. to educate you sir, it has always been easy to criticize or lambast than to be the victim or center of the attention.. has it come to your mind,if she really works for the devil.. why all this disparaging remarks from many who can't face truth or feel her type of Christianity is too difficult... a typical scenario of a pastor judging a prophet.. (do they both have same calling ) atleast she excercises her authority in Christ. how many Christians can confidently say they do this ,or. can say they prophesied, yet they find it a duty to criticize those who have such gift.. JUST LIKE A BROTHER WARNED HERE, YOU BETTER LEAVE THEM FOR GOD TO JUDGE.. YOU RELY ON INTERNET EVIDENCES AND YOU CONCLUDE, sorry for you sir, just imagine what you would tell GOD on judgement day as regards joining bandwagons to criticize... mind you also, there is a reason this is stated in Bible (acts 2 vrs 17).. “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and
your old men shall dream dreams;

also note I never read any where that Rebecca brown is forcing the teaching from GOD on anyone.. she strictly visits churches on invitation if you claim to know her well and she stated a disclaimer in her book as regards the reader yet people like you ignore this.. is God not going to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.. in that watchtower website, a person stated that rebecca said that GOD should strike her down if she sins again.. now if this accusations is true, am glad at least even though weird, she showed a serious sign beyond most Christians including me that Jesus us her first love and really determined not to compromise due to grace. point of correction.. just because other christians say or do things beyond your limited mind does not warrant doubt or malice.. do you know how her personal relationship is with God

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
A
ccollins:
I have read those watchtower site before. they still don't have credible evidences. some seem very malicious,
You would do well to show ANY 'malicious' bit and why you think it is malicious

funny enough, some of them seem desperate to discredit her at all cost, is there something I miss.

Again, the onus is on you to demonstrate this. Claiming it does not make it so.

why criticize instead of correcting someone with love and in accordance with Bible like apostle did in early times..
You may want to ask why Paul warned of false teachers 'instead of correcting someone in love'. The expose was written to WARN gullible believers like you

[qupte] to educate you sir, it has always been easy to criticize or lambast than to be the victim or center of the attention.. [/quote]
It is far much easier to bury your head in the sand than face reality

has it come to your mind,if she really works for the devil.. why all this disparaging remarks from many who can't face truth or feel her type of Christianity is too difficult...
She is not necessarily working for the devil, she and her husband are delusional teaching an aberration of Christianity full of paranoia and suspicion.

a typical scenario of a pastor judging a prophet.. (do they both have same calling )
Regardless of your calling, we judge words and deeds against scriptures

atleast she excercises her authority in Christ. how many Christians can confidently say they do this ,or. can say they prophesied, yet they find it a duty to criticize those who have such gift..
You really think the devil is a kid? Heresies are best spread when coupled with truth.

JUST LIKE A BROTHER WARNED HERE, YOU BETTER LEAVE THEM FOR GOD TO JUDGE.. YOU RELY ON INTERNET EVIDENCES AND YOU CONCLUDE,
I can also ask you why you believe in her books yet you have NEVER met her

sorry for you sir, just imagine what you would tell GOD on judgement day as regards joining bandwagons to criticize... mind you also, there is a reason this is stated in Bible (acts 2 vrs 17).. “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and
your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and
your old men shall dream dreams;
This is not empty criticism. Brown herself was extremely critical of stuff. She called Catholicism witchcraft, called pastors demon possessed or spiritually blind and so forth. Here is some wisdom for you; extraordinary claims call for extraordinary scrutiny

also note I never read any where that Rebecca brown is forcing the teaching from GOD on anyone.. she strictly visits churches on invitation
Seldom do false teachers force anybody on their beliefs. This is no sufficient reason to ignore them. False teachings are dangerous. Period

if you claim to know her well and she stated a disclaimer in her book as regards the reader yet people like you ignore this..
She anticipated opposition, being opposed does not make you right. Mohammed faced stiff opposition. Joseph smith(Mormons) was killed at stake.

is God not going to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise..
Very true. But not blatant lies

in that watchtower website, a person stated that rebecca said that GOD should strike her down if she sins again.. now if this accusations is true, am glad at least even though weird, she showed a serious sign beyond most Christians including me that Jesus us her first love and really determined not to compromise due to grace. point of correction..
She was a delusional paranoid freak

just because other christians say or do things beyond your limited mind does not warrant doubt or malice.. do you know how her personal relationship is with God
Every false teacher can put this defense. They can claim you misunderstand them. If you read he link, some of those things are basic such as why her medical practicing license was revoked; she abused her patients. It was malpractice and not demonic.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
ccollins,
On major flaw with Pentecostalism is elevation of experiences and spiritual gifts above doctrine. We have this funny idea that these gifts are mark of maturity and power whereas they are not. Here is a warning we all need to heed

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

i share his because you feel that Brown is very strong for combating demons yet she is criticized by those who have never cast a demon or something.....

The best mark of maturity in a believer is the Fruit of Holy Spirit.

Once again, I have nothing personal against Brown, in fact I read her books 14 years ago and I was at first scared and then thrilled and extremely paranoid. I moved on and sometimes back I started wondering what became of her. This is when I stumbled into these sites exposing her lies. She had some truths but could not resist the urge to embellish her tales.

Just imagine this, a woman who had never left her native state since birth till she met Brown in the early 80s claims she was a satanist for 17 years and during these she used to travel all over the world brokering arms sales with heads of states!
https://www.discerningtheworld.com/2014/10/07/rebecca-brown-warning-dont-bind-yourself-in-her-books-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UyiIredia(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
What the hell does this mean?

God is the uncaused cause and so is a bastard. God is Jesus' father so Jesus is not a a satard.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
you belong in a mental institution
UyiIredia:

God is the uncaused cause and so is a bastard. God is Jesus' father so Jesus is not a a satard.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
vooks:
ccollins,
On major flaw with Pentecostalism is elevation of experiences and spiritual gifts above doctrine. We have this funny idea that these gifts are mark of maturity and power whereas they are not. Here is a warning we all need to heed

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

i share his because you feel that Brown is very strong for combating demons yet she is criticized by those who have never cast a demon or something.....

The best mark of maturity in a believer is the Fruit of Holy Spirit.

Once again, I have nothing personal against Brown, in fact I read her books 14 years ago and I was at first scared and then thrilled and extremely paranoid. I moved on and sometimes back I started wondering what became of her. This is when I stumbled into these sites exposing her lies. She had some truths but could not resist the urge to embellish her tales.

Just imagine this, a woman who had never left her native state since birth till she met Brown in the early 80s claims she was a satanist for 17 years and during these she used to travel all over the world brokering arms sales with heads of states!
https://www.discerningtheworld.com/2014/10/07/rebecca-brown-warning-dont-bind-yourself-in-her-books-2/
of the same measure you use you judge her will GOD use for you. too, I won't be dragged into any debate of any sort.. why attack a sect.... told you that if you based your accusations on Bible ,then you should use it ask yardstick all through instead of giving us your personal opinion on certain areas like her family and she being disowned as a doctor. you even insulted her by saying she is a psycho.. don't play smart because GOD sees your heart and if you bear false witness with others who are malicious, then you are wrong.. this same spirit of God you mentioned showed that you there signs like speaking in tongues and prophesying as stated in acts of apostle.. you believe and assert whatever you want and I do not care.. what if the devil was using some people and trying hard to discredit this woman.. be consistent and stop hovering on two sides.. base solely on Bible since it is what we all agree on. but to come here and tell me some rubbish a site said is funny. I remembered how the people in Israel accused Jesus maliciously of the works of the Holy Spirit.. let's us all assume Rebecca brown is a false prophet. it is not of us to judge her.. she does and talks about things of Spirit.. if she is wrong and evil, why don't we leave the Holy Spirit to deal with. her instead of trying hard to be malicious of her.. if you checked my research in my older post on issue of judging in book of Corinthians, I talked about reasons and people in churches in Corinthians apostle paul was talking about., how does Rebecca brown come into this situation . lastly I leave you with this message below::

Jesus cures a man whom
*demons controlled
We can read about another event that happened about
this time. It shows us what some people thought about
Jesus. Men brought a man to Jesus. The man was blind
and could not speak. *Demons controlled him. Jesus
immediately cured him. Then he could both talk and
see. This *miracle astonished the crowds. However,
some *Pharisees said, ‘No! This man sends *demons
away by the power of Beelzebub [the devil], who is the
prince of *demons’. (Matthew 12:24)
To accuse Jesus like this is terrible. Jesus loved and
cared for everyone so much. He was very wise. He
blessed people. His *miracles helped people.
People who could make such statements were foolish
or evil. We could say that they were blind in their
*spirits. They were not able to look at Jesus and to
understand him. (There are still people like that today.)
Jesus was not angry with them – as we might be. He
answered them wisely.
Suppose that this was true! Suppose that Jesus cured
people with the help of Satan [the devil]. Or, with the
help of *demons. Then Satan would be fighting against
himself. Satan would be using his power against himself.
Satan would defeat himself. This could not happen.
The *Pharisees themselves tried to cure people who
were in the control of *demons. So, Jesus asked this
question as a reply to these *Pharisees:
· If Jesus did this with the help of *demons, how did
the *Pharisees do it?
*The sin that God will not
forgive
Jesus also said some other very strong words to them.
Matthew 12:31, 32 And so I tell you this. God can
forgive men for every *sin except one. He will not
forgive men who speak against the *Holy Spirit. God
will forgive anyone who speaks a word against the
*Son of Man [Jesus]. God will never forgive anyone
who speaks against the *Holy Spirit, now or ever.
People sin when they do not do what God wants. When
Jesus died for our *sins, it was for all kinds of *sin. We
can think about king David as an example. He took
another man’s wife and he murdered the man (1
Samuel 12). God forgave him.
These *Pharisees said that the work of Jesus by the
*Holy Spirit was really the devil's work. This is the sin
that God can never forgive. Jesus' statement should
have made these *Pharisees think! Nobody should say
that the work of God is *Satan’s work. God will forgive
anyone who is really sorry. But to say that God’s work
is *Satan’s work is a different kind of *sin. It means
that a person has decided to oppose God. That person
has chosen to be very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
4C2215131:

P.S. Someone just labelled you a 'White Witch'. Never knew you were a female as the chap seems to know you so well, he/she knows where you even convene. Hahahaha... NL, quite a place!

Hahaha...I nearly fell out of my chair at that! he used the words "fellow" and "witch" in the same string. Clearly the slowpoke is not going to win "Mastermind" any time soon. I hear the educational system has gone to the dogs these days.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4instance: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
CharlyG1:

My brother it is well with you in Jesus Name.. Amen.
First of all, you need to stop seeing herbalist and fetish people.

Secondly, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ.

Thirdly, you need to be in a Jesus beliving church, receive baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Fourth, Engage in warfare prayers constantly, read the word of God & move closer to God..

These are steps for self-deliverance..

If your problems continue after this, then you'll need a good church for spiritual deliverance.

I cancel the plans of Satan over your life in Jesus Name. Be set free in the Name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

Pls feel free to share your testimony with us. You can send me an email if you wish. I'd like to hear from you.
God bless you.
\ thanks bro, but how i wish it was that easy. i do go to church but im still living a life of SIN; i masturbate alot and that is killing me both physically and spiritually i have tried to quit several times to no avail and that gives the witches and wizards power to torment me as im typing right now im at their 'mercy' and they kept tormenting me every now and then . like i said before i have gone to herbalist and native doctors more than a dozen times i have spent all the money i have{more than# 200,000} on medication and drank all kinds of medicine from herbalists but it keep getting worse by the day!! the house im currently living right now is full of witches; this year alone four of us tenant fell sick and were rushed to the hospital if it wasn't divine intervention all four of us would have died. words cannot describe what im passing through everyday,please i need a GOOD DELIVERANCE CHURCH and serious fasting and prayers to destroy this yoke, i believe GOD will heal my sickness and restore what the enemy has took away from me. please if you know of any church that do real deliverance please let me know i don't care about the location i will attend thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4instance: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyeludef:
just to butress wat bro charles told you.
Seeking people with familiar spirits invites s wrath of God so you must decide never to go to any such person. Jesus said its impossible to cast an evil spirit with an evil spirit.
Secondly as bro Charles said, give your life to Christ and its very simple. Renounce wateva covenant dat exists and come under the new covenant which is in Christ and the Holy Spirit is the seal of the new covenant. Believe in Christ death, resurrection and declare him as your Lord and saviour. Worship the Lord as your saviour and you will feel a very supernatural peace calm your soul. Congratulation you are now born again and you av received the Spirit of adoption by which you can call God Father.
Pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and I tell you that all dis can happen tonight. While you pray, He will give you new tongues as a confirmation.
At this point You are very good to go bro. Pray in the strength and power of the Holy Spirit and see d anointing break the yoke.
To remain free and keep d devil away, study the word of God (it wont b boring anymore because you now have a teacher in d person of the Holy Spirit) and fellowship with the people of God..
yeah you are right bro but i do sin every now and then; i masturbate a lot so that's the reason why i'm weak spiritually.And i can't be sinning and at the same time and asking God for forgiveness all the time, you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Thank You Brothers (CharlyG1, vooks, ccollins, oyeludef, muafrika, others ) AND Sisters (Anas09, others ),
Can we leave Rebecca Brown alone and concentrate on what brought us together we have victory over the Tobiahs and Sambalats why then chide among ourselves over what we persive is right or wrong why are we so soon derail by non essential at least to this thread, Nairaland is Big and free we can always discuss Rebecca Brown on another thread.

Let us be guided

If you feel a fellow brother is yet to understand what you know, its not possible to take away from him what he is persuaded of, but what you can do is to pray just like Epaphras. with just this little community we can grow into bigger experience. Experience is what we need to share

John 21:20-22 (KJV)
[20]Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? [21]Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? [22]Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Lets remind ourselves what brought us together

thank you all on these words, GOD bless you sir. this is last time I will debate on Rebecca brown on this thread and its wrong of me if I should argue with vooks a friend.. thank you all and GOD bless you all once more

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kunmius(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
4instance:
yeah you are right bro but i do sin every now and then; i masturbate a lot so that's the reason why i'm weak spiritually.And i can't be sinning and at the same time and asking God for forgiveness all the time, you know what i mean

They are having a 3 hour deliverance session on Saturday December 4th at Good Shepherd' Pasture Redeem Church, 232/234 Herbert Macauley Road, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. It is right next to Sweet Sensations. However, u would have to fill out a deliverance form and turn it in no later than this Thursday December 3rd. The session starts at 7am sharp. Doors will be shut at exactly 7am and no one will be allowed in. U would also have to partake in a 24 hr fast. The fast starts at 12pm on Friday and ends 12pm on that Saturday. I hope u can make it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4instance: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kunmius:

They are having a 3 hour deliverance session on Saturday December 4th at Good Shepherd' Pasture Redeem Church, 232/234 Herbert Macauley Road, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. It is right next to Sweet Sensations. However, u would have to fill out a deliverance form and turn it in no later than this Thursday December 3rd. The session starts at 7am sharp. Doors will be shut at exactly 7am and no one will be allowed in. U would also have to partake in a 24 hr fast. The fast starts at 12pm on Friday and ends 12pm on that Saturday. I hope u can make it.
oh ok I'm sorry i can't make it within that time frame because I reside in Benin city thanks BTW
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
UyiIredia:

Dont you believe in the trinity ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
4instance:
\ thanks bro, but how i wish it was that easy. i do go to church but im still living a life of SIN; i masturbate alot and that is killing me both physically and spiritually i have tried to quit several times to no avail and that gives the witches and wizards power to torment me as im typing right now im at their 'mercy' and they kept tormenting me every now and then . like i said before i have gone to herbalist and native doctors more than a dozen times i have spent all the money i have{more than# 200,000} on medication and drank all kinds of medicine from herbalists but it keep getting worse by the day!! the house im currently living right now is full of witches; this year alone four of us tenant fell sick and were rushed to the hospital if it wasn't divine intervention all four of us would have died. words cannot describe what im passing through everyday,please i need a GOOD DELIVERANCE CHURCH and serious fasting and prayers to destroy this yoke, i believe GOD will heal my sickness and restore what the enemy has took away from me. please if you know of any church that do real deliverance please let me know i don't care about the location i will attend thanks and God Bless.

Masturbation is something you must stop. You have no option but to stop for total deliverance.
You need to have a strong zeal to stop masturbation or else you will never stop even if you're married to a beautiful wife..

When masturbation has become a regular thing, you open up yourself for demons to take over your mind. It's these demons that make you masturbate all the time by throwing too much sexual thots at you, they'll tempt you with your own sex desires, you'll lose your self-control.
You'll always want to masturbate as soon as you're all alone. And you'll masturbate too much in just one day.

This is a demonic ritual, i've said it before. Masturbation weakens the spirit man, it distances you away from God, it invites demons into your life. And it delays the blessings of God in your life.

Do all what i said in my first response to you. Stop the masturbation. And also,

-Try to stay in the company of people and not alone by yourself,
-Keep yourself busy with meaninful things,
-Stay away from porn, sex magazines, sexy videos etc. It will trigger you to masturbate.
- Read the word of God & be prayerful.

If you have a strong will to stop, God will help you. I pray you receive the strength and grace to live the life God has called you to live in Jesus' Name.. Amen.

I do not know any church in Benin. I know MFM is built upon the 'deliverance ministry'. If you have faith, you can visit the church, give it a shot. Ignore the way they pray & just go there with faith in your heart.
I don't worship there but I believe in the Prophet of that church. I'm currently in Lagos.
God bless you bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Finally a truce between Vooks and Collins.
Thank you Bro Charles for your Patience. We really took time to derail this thread. Thank God we are back on track.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2015
ccollins:
of the same measure you use you judge her will GOD use for you. too, I won't be dragged into any debate of any sort.. why attack a sect.... told you that if you based your accusations on Bible ,then you should use it ask yardstick all through instead of giving us your personal opinion on certain areas like her family and she being disowned as a doctor. you even insulted her by saying she is a psycho.. don't play smart because GOD sees your heart and if you bear false witness with others who are malicious, then you are wrong.. this same spirit of God you mentioned showed that you there signs like speaking in tongues and prophesying as stated in acts of apostle.. you believe and assert whatever you want and I do not care.. what if the devil was using some people and trying hard to discredit this woman.. be consistent and stop hovering on two sides.. base solely on Bible since it is what we all agree on. but to come here and tell me some rubbish a site said is funny. I remembered how the people in Israel accused Jesus maliciously of the works of the Holy Spirit.. let's us all assume Rebecca brown is a false prophet. it is not of us to judge her.. she does and talks about things of Spirit.. if she is wrong and evil, why don't we leave the Holy Spirit to deal with. her instead of trying hard to be malicious of her.. if you checked my research in my older post on issue of judging in book of Corinthians, I talked about reasons and people in churches in Corinthians apostle paul was talking about., how does Rebecca brown come into this situation . lastly I leave you with this message below::
Try and punctuate your posts to make them more legible

The reason believers explored her life is because her books contain more than doctrine but fantastic tales or HISTORICAL accounts for her life. When these were checked out, they did not add up.

You don't need any scripture to counter check a historical claim ccollins. They used court records to discover her real name as well as her husband. They learnt the husband was a petty fraudster who had seen jail and pleaded guilty well into their marriage.

Rebecca Brown had a funny aversion to courts. She NEVER reported any of the wrongs committed against her supposedly because the police were full of satanists. How convenient! The reason is simple; reporting would expose her delusions.

Once again, doctrinal claims are examined against scriptures while historical accounts are examined against historical evidence,

Don't try to lecture me on blasphemy. Exposing a fraud is different from blaspheming Holy Spirit. It is blasphemous accusing Holy Spirit of being behind all the lies Rebecca Brown spread.

You really seem to be infatuated with casting out demons and imagine that is a mark of Christianity. I showed you Jesus' own words that miracles, healings and casting out demons can be carried out by men who will still end up in hell! They are called 'workers of iniquity'. So whenever Rebecca Brown lies are called out, don't respond by reminding me she is a 'prophet' or she casts out demons. By the way there is no evidence I have come across that she casts out demons or she prophesies
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Anas09:
Finally a truce between Vooks and Collins.
Thank you Bro Charles for your Patience. We really took time to derail this thread. Thank God we are back on track.

ccollins:
thank you all on these words, GOD bless you sir. this is last time I will debate on Rebecca brown on this thread and its wrong of me if I should argue with vooks a friend.. thank you all and GOD bless you all once more

Let's move on I agree

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UyiIredia(m): 4:18am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dont you believe in the trinity ?
I believe in it. You neva reply my mails o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.