Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808315 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 3:35am On Dec 17, 2015
@Bro Charles :Thanks for sharing that wonderful revelation sir. The Holy Spirit is real!

During my undergraduate days, I was praying in the hostel on a particular day while my roommates were looking for the electric cooker they put in the kitchen. Someone had taken it. I was just praying on my own (not even about the cooker). These words just dropped in my heart / spirit - THE COOKER IS IN ROOM 105, SAMUEL'S ROOM but I did not tell anyone about it because I did not even know it was from God. Each room in the hostel had its number on the front door. That room 105 was a friend's room and his name is Samuel.

They eventually found the cooker in room 105 without me even telling them. It was when I got to know the cooker was found in that room that I knew what I 'heard' in my spirit after my prayers was actually from God. It was so precise.

Sometimes when I experience things like that, I tend to think in my subconscious that hearing God is big work because the voice comes in a very gentle way sometimes. There are times it comes like a thought that just flashes through the mind and it is when the stuff happens that I recall.
I believe the key issue here is SENSITIVITY... We have got to have a quiet spirit. There is need to perpetually be at REST on our inside or we miss the gentle voice of the Spirit. I have heard him on several occasions and I have missed it too due to inability to discern his voice from the thoughts that comes from my own mind / head. There are times he also speaks through dreams, visions etc.

May the Lord help us to perpetually be attuned to his voice.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
coming with my own dream theories vry soon...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2015
destinedtee:
@Bro Charles :Thanks for sharing that wonderful revelation sir. The Holy Spirit is real!

During my undergraduate days, I was praying in the hostel on a particular day while my roommates were looking for the electric cooker they put in the kitchen. Someone had taken it. I was just praying on my own (not even about the cooker). These words just dropped in my heart / spirit - THE COOKER IS IN ROOM 105, SAMUEL'S ROOM but I did not tell anyone about it because I did not even know it was from God. Each room in the hostel had its number on the front door. That room 105 was a friend's room and his name is Samuel.

They eventually found the cooker in room 105 without me even telling them. It was when I got to know the cooker was found in that room that I knew what I 'heard' in my spirit after my prayers was actually from God. It was so precise.

Sometimes when I experience things like that, I tend to think in my subconscious that hearing God is big work because the voice comes in a very gentle way sometimes. There are times it comes like a thought that just flashes through the mind and it is when the stuff happens that I recall.
I believe the key issue here is SENSITIVITY... We have got to have a quiet spirit. There is need to perpetually be at REST on our inside or we miss the gentle voice of the Spirit. I have heard him on several occasions and I have missed it too due to inability to discern his voice from the thoughts that comes from my own mind / head. There are times he also speaks through dreams, visions etc.

May the Lord help us to perpetually be attuned to his voice.
exactly and even when you commit a sin no matter how distracted you are, the Spirit of God talks to you and even tells you how dangerous it. is ..I think the time before you commit a sin and immediately after. the problem is discerning between your thoughts and that of God talking ..also house we must know that it is God that tells us to pray whether things are good or not.. .my problem sometimes is that I don't listen... I am not sure but I. know long times of disobedience to Spirit of God attracts punishment to a true born-again.. please clarification is needed here because this came to my heart this morning
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
ccollins:
exactly and even when you commit a sin no matter how distracted you are, the Spirit of God talks to you and even tells you how dangerous it. is ..I think the time before you commit a sin and immediately after. the problem is discerning between your thoughts and that of God talking ..also house we must know that it is God that tells us to pray whether things are good or not.. .my problem sometimes is that I don't listen... I am not sure but I. know long times of disobedience to Spirit of God attracts punishment to a true born-again.. please clarification is needed here because this came to my heart this morning

This is a wise saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2015
oyeludef:
so in ur opinion, D devil is more active than God because God doesn't have chance but the devil does right? I am not surprised by ur reply because even Jesus was accused of using d spirit of belzebub. My fiancée is a child of God and I can vouch for dat
OK, Sorry. God is active. Women harbour spirits than men. They dont use marriage issue to play. Sorry once again.
Happy married life
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

Just asking,
On what basis did you conclude it is 'another spirit'?
As i reply above. Am not judging.
But women contains lot of spirits than men. Marriage issue is mostly number one in their life( now, not referring to Oyelude fiancée).
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

This is a wise saying
thanks oo bro vooks,, means God does not abandon a sinning Christian

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
ebonflex:
I need help...

I'm struggling to get my zeal for the things of God back.
It's something I had before, but I have allowed it to be choked out by all sorts of sins and distractions....It's hard.
It's like when I even try to pray, I feel like I'm wasting my time and there are better things I should be doing....even though for real I know this is a lie from hell to keep me even weaker.

When I want to do certain things, I psyche my head up to do this or change that...but none of all that psyching translates to me actually/physically doing anything. Static. Stagnant. It's like there is a disconnect from my mind and body when it comes time to do things to move my life forward in a meaningful way.

But perhaps the most scariest of this all is that for the past 6 months now, I see the numbers 666 A LOT. It used to sparingly happen, but it happens quite frequently. Usually when i am on any computer or device.

e.g. When Playing a game, I'd have my character attack something and the damage it will do is 666hp damage. I play a different game, maybe a fighting game, and 4/10 times I win the matches when the clock timer reaches 66 seconds (i.e. counting down from 99 seconds).
As a programmer, I'm generating random numbers during work and all of a sudden....yup....666 shows up.

And guess what, all these examples above all happened within a single week. That's how frequent it has now become.

When all this started, I was freaked out. Now I'm getting used to it, but I know what that means and I don't want to "normalize" this. Because then that will be a case of "He has eyes but he does not see".
I have asked God for help. I feel so lost. I just need help...
Rev 2:5
Remember therefore from
whence thou art fallen, and
repent, and do the first works;
or else I will come unto thee
quickly, and will remove thy
candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Begin to do the things your doing before for God when you are still on zeal. Thats the solution.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Great0:

As i reply above. Am not judging.
But women contains lot of spirits than men. Marriage issue is mostly number one in their life( now, not referring to Oyelude fiancée).

Am not saying you are judging. In fact I think 'judge not' is abused to wield power over believers and to censure correction or rebuke.

WHY in this particular instance did you conclude that the spirit is not of God?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2015
ccollins:
thanks oo bro vooks,, means God does not abandon a sinning Christian
Walking with Christ is not walking on eggshells but this is not to mean that God is indifference to rebellion. We are to lay aside every sin that do so easily beset us
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2015
ccollins:
May the Lord help us sir. There have been times I wake up in the night and only manage to mumble up some words in prayers and then fall asleep again. If not for God's grace and mercies, who knows what would have been the repercussion of such spiritual complacency in the place of prayer.

We need grace to be yielded to the prompting of the Spirit as He calls us to prayer. This could happen anytime. The flesh hinders us via our appetite for sleep sometimes when the Spirit wants us to pray in the middle of the night. We need grace to keep our bodies under...

God bless you sir. More grace upon us all

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2015
@vooks : Thanks for that picture upload. God calls us by our names and not our sins. I know that isn't an excuse for us to indulge in sin but at the same time, we shouldn't allow the devil manipulate us through guilt and condemnation because of our sins / error/ weakness because we have an advocate (Jesus Christ) who is always on our side whenever we repent and turn to God.

God bless you real good sir.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hermesprogidy(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
@charlyGI God bless you for bringing up this thread. It has helped me personally in a lot of ways, and testimonies are cropping up as I type (I probably will share later) I know the issue of arguments has been over-flogged, but I want to appeal, please and please all ye scholars, go and open another thread and argue all you want. For the love of God why argue over the difference between a demon and a nephilim such that it ran for three whole pages!! Common denominator is that they are both evil and should be warded off.

Please do not derail this thread again! @charlyGI, your expose on praying for ones children and being prayed for by a child was inspiring. Like I said earlier, testimonies are already overflowing in my life. @vooks, busybody,onudef, analice, God loves you guys.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
And God loves you and I so love you too brother Hermesprogidy. Compliment of this wonderful season.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
@Vooks,

thank you so much for that picture upload.
I just read this book, "From Witchcraft to Christ. This picture said exactly the case the woman found herself in, when she was tired of the whole satanic adventure, and was getting delivered.
If you are told that Jesus can appear to a Witch kyou'd say that's a lie. But Jesus called her " My Own", Satan called her Witch/Prostitude.

Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so,
Little Children come to Him, they are weak but He is strong.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 4C2215131: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
CharlyG1:
@ 4C2215131

Kindly accept my sincere apologies.. So sorry for any offense anyone on the thread might have caused you. Busybody may have offended you but I believe she also learnt something from you like she said. That's a good one.

So pls let it go, alright. smiley

God bless you.

Greetings!

No problem, just wanted to set the record straight. You're doing a nice job here. More shine to the leather cover of your bible wink

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
hermesprogidy:
@charlyGI God bless you for bringing up this thread. It has helped me personally in a lot of ways, and testimonies are cropping up as I type (I probably will share later) I know the issue of arguments has been over-flogged, but I want to appeal, please and please all ye scholars, go and open another thread and argue all you want. For the love of God why argue over the difference between a demon and a nephilim such that it ran for three whole pages!! Common denominator is that they are both evil and should be warded off.

Please do not derail this thread again! @charlyGI, your expose on praying for ones children and being prayed for by a child was inspiring. Like I said earlier, testimonies are already overflowing in my life. @vooks, busybody,onudef, analice, God loves you guys.

Stay blessed

The reason scriptures and debate can't be divorced from this thread is because over and above tales, there is an appeal to scriptures for doctrine.

'Arguments', I have learnt are as subjective as your fingerprints. Most people will dismiss what you are saying as argumentative if you disagree with them. It is a way of putting you off so that they don't have to defend their claims.

There were two or three points
1. Did the Nephilim survive the flood?
2. Did angels continue mating with women after the flood?

And a necessary conclusion,
3. Are they still mating?

Whether these are relevant questions or not is also debatable. Remember the Nephilims were introduced in this thread as being the source of demons once they die. To me, that is a serious claim that warrants interrogation.

Now, on to 'topic'
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
@vooks : Smiles ... It is well.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons (HUIOS) of God... It is God's will for his children to hear him clearly. I pray for clarity and precision as we journey in the course of destiny.

More grace upon us all...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
destinedtee:
@vooks : Smiles ... It is well.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons (HUIOS) of God... It is God's will for his children to hear him clearly. I pray for clarity and precision as we journey in the course of destiny.

More grace upon us all...

It is well.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
I've had a rather busy day. But thank God it was worth it.

@Hermesprogidy.. Thank you for your kind words sir. I praise God for His works on the thread. We would all love to hear your testimonies.
God bless you. wink

@4C2215131.. Thanks bro. It's God's doing. I'm glad His presence is felt here. God bless you. smiley

@everyone.. vooks, busybody, ccollins, destinedtee, Analice, Nnamdiosu etc..

Oya ooh, let's continue the contribution, God bless you all in Jesus Name.. Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
I wish to invite us to discuss the agency of human spirits in deliverance. Are they a genuine experience or demonic?
Without naming names, I have heard of ministries with notoriety of testimonies of many of how their MoG appeared to them in their dream and delivered them from sicknesses, oppression and so forth.

There is a story I have heard of an evangelist/missionary who came to Africa who fell into trouble and was almost dying. In a trance he saw 7 men come and deliver him. When he went back home, his church members told him how one day one of them had a burden for him and he led 6 others into some passionate prayers for him. The missionary enquired when this was and the date was exactly when he was in trouble. Moral of the story I think is to excite us into untercessory and that God can and does use human spirits as tools of deliverance.

Acts 16:9-10 (KJV)
And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them

This verse among others is frequently quoted to support this belief.

There was a time I had a dream about my spiritual authority. In those days I used to compile mp3 music and share them for free.

In the dream I had visited his house and we were listening to one of the MP3 cd in his stereo. He began to take me through the church financial statements and he was sad. There were huge funding deficits. I recall the financials were drafted in pencil. I comforted him and assured him we (with emphasis on myself) would take care of it.

In reality the church has a mortgage loan and the loan has been a thorn in the flesh; it gobbles most of the collections and we have fallen behind severally.

This is the closest I have interacted with a minister in a dream. Am wondering whether God indeed uses men IN DREAMS to procure deliverance. Please note, I don't mean dreams which signify deliverance like for instance dreaming praying for somebody and then waking up to pray, I mean ACTUAL miracles wrought through dreams.

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by donnie(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
I like it each time you say. . .
CharlyG1:

. . .God will shake the thread in Jesus Name...
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:
I wish to invite us to discuss the agency of human spirits in deliverance. Are they a genuine experience or demonic?
Without naming names, I have heard of ministries with notoriety of testimonies of many of how their MoG appeared to the in their dream and delivered them from sicknesses, oppression and so forth.

There is a story I have heard of an evangelist/missionary who came to Africa who fell into trouble and was almost dying. In a trance he saw 7 men come and deliver him. When he went back home, his church members told him how one day one of them had a burden for him and he led 6 others into some passionate prayers for him. The missionary enquirer when this was and the date was exactly when he was in trouble. Moral of the story I think is to excite us into untercessory and that God can and does use human spirits as tools of deliverance.

And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them

There was a time I had a dream about my spiritual authority. In those days I used to compile mp3 music and share them for free.

In the dream I had visited his house and we were listening to one of the MP3 cd in his stereo. He began to take me through the church financial statements and he was sad. There were huge funding deficits. I recall the financials were drafted in pencil. I comforted him and assured him we (with emphasis on myself) would take care of it.

In reality the church has a mortgage loan and the loan has been a thorn in the flesh; it gobbles most of the collections and we have fallen behind severally.

This is the closest I have interacted with a minister in a dream. Am wondering whether God indeed uses men IN DREAMS to procure deliverance. Please note, I don't mean dreams which signify deliverance like for instance dreaming praying for somebody and then waking up to pray, I mean ACTUAL miracles wrought through dreams.

Selah!
Nice write up. Brethren lets throw more light on this issue.
More Grace to y'all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:
Without naming names, I have heard of ministries with notoriety of testimonies of many of how their MoG appeared to them in their dream and delivered them from sicknesses, oppression and so forth.

There is a story I have heard of an evangelist/missionary who came to Africa who fell into trouble and was almost dying. In a trance he saw 7 men come and deliver him. When he went back home, his church members told him how one day one of them had a burden for him and he led 6 others into some passionate prayers for him. The missionary enquired when this was and the date was exactly when he was in trouble. Moral of the story I think is to excite us into untercessory and that God can and does use human spirits as tools of deliverance.

Selah!
I see two issues here... 1. Seeing ministers as deliverance ministers in dreams. 2. Having a burden to pray for someone and u later discover the person was in trouble at almost the same time the burden of prayer was laid on u.

I want to talk about the second issue first : Sir, I believe its very possible to have a burden to pray for a particular person. There are times you may not even know who or what you are to even pray about (This is when praying in tongues come in). I want to refer you to this book by Kenneth Hagin - TONGUES BEYOND THE UPPER ROOM. There are different experiences shared in that book to buttress this assertion of mine. They are not just saying those things to cajole or motivate us to intercession. It's real sir.

Concerning seeing ministers of God in dreams... Well, I believe that is possible too. It might not necessarily have to do with deliverance anyway. The key thing here sir is what the Lord is trying to pass across to you as dreams cannot be interpreted literally sometimes. About seeing them as deliverance ministers, I don't have any experience along that line but I have seen some of them in my dreams and its a clue for me.

I await others to shed more light on this issue...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
donnie:
I like it each time you say. . . smiley

lol.. Thanks Donnie. He certainly knows how to make Himself known wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bro Charles, I shared a dream I had on the last day of Shiloh, right inside the church as the service was going on. I was waiting to hear what you think it means.

Well, Once, I had a dream.
July 2015 precisely.

in that dream, I needed to take care of something desperately, I was troubled because I didn't have the means, then all of a sudden, my Pastor, ( not the Bishop), my provincial pastor, appeared and gave me a bundle of money which was more than enough to take care of the need.

(Note: am raised to look up to God directly, by holding onto the promises of the word of God, so I have never been the type who is carried away by "My G.O. tinz).

And this dream was the first I have ever had about my pastor or any Pastor for that matter.

At that point, my rent had expired and I didn't have the money to pay, for three months.
there's this coy I had wanted to penetrate, to do supplies for.
I called the assistant manger telling him to try and help me break into the general manager. I told him my rent had expired and needed to pay it urgently, He told me to come over to the office. I went, he said I shd go to the general manager's office and tell him what I just told him. I did. To my greatest surprise, a man, who I had never done business with. As a matter of fact, a Muslim, and if i was a thief, i could walk out of that place, and they wont know how to find me. They didnt know me outside their office. but the general manager looked at me. He asked when my rent was due, i told him, since last three months. He said, i shdnt worry, that the company will loan me money to pay my rent, then we will take it from there. He wired my complete house rent to my account. I paid my rent. From then I have become a contractor with that firm. I know what is coming into my account every month.

outside that office, that man doesn't know me. isn't that amazing?

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
ccollins:

I dont really know how God deals with our sinful nature. but i agree that there is punishment for disobedience...

in my own case am born to be church boy, but any day i excuses myself from church using my work (webdesign) as a cover, that hour of church will be fruitless for me as my brain will be block from getting new ideas till after the church hours. this had happen to me more than once.

the last time I was absent, God use my sister to lock my out of the house, the window i would have use to get the spared key was also locked and for more that three month we have not been locking the window, hence i was stranded inside kaduna harmattan cold beat me so te I began to pray for forgiveness. not up to 5 mins after prayer my sister show up from somewhere.....

Talking about discerning: myself also had problem discerning of Spirit Voice I do missed it more than the one I get, its a pity

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
CharlyG1:
I've had a rather busy day. But thank God it was worth it.

@Hermesprogidy.. Thank you for your kind words sir. I praise God for His works on the thread. We would all love to hear your testimonies.
God bless you. wink

@4C2215131.. Thanks bro. It's God's doing. I'm glad His presence is felt here. God bless you. smiley

@everyone.. vooks, busybody, ccollins, destinedtee, Analice, Nnamdiosu etc..

Oya ooh, let's continue the contribution, God bless you all in Jesus Name.. Amen cheesy

u welcome bro. thanks for creating such a wonderful thread. i feel 2 inches taller

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2015
destinedtee:

I see two issues here... 1. Seeing ministers as deliverance ministers in dreams. 2. Having a burden to pray for someone and u later discover the person was in trouble at almost the same time the burden of prayer was laid on u.

I want to talk about the second issue first : Sir, I believe its very possible to have a burden to pray for a particular person. There are times you may not even know who or what you are to even pray about (This is when praying in tongues come in). I want to refer you to this book by Kenneth Hagin - TONGUES BEYOND THE UPPER ROOM. There are different experiences shared in that book to buttress this assertion of mine. They are not just saying those things to cajole or motivate us to intercession. It's real sir.

Concerning seeing ministers of God in dreams... Well, I believe that is possible too. It might not necessarily have to do with deliverance anyway. The key thing here sir is what the Lord is trying to pass across to you as dreams cannot be interpreted literally sometimes. About seeing them as deliverance ministers, I don't have any experience along that line but I have seen some of them in my dreams and its a clue for me.

I await others to shed more light on this issue...

Thank you for your insight.
The question is really whether God can or does use spirits of men literally in the spirit world to say wage war.
My humble opinion is no.

We have heard of occult and witchcraft where spirits of the wicked leave the bodies and travel afar and affect the living. Do spirits of believers leave their bodies under any circumstances, travel and say wrought deliverance or fight for other believers?

Ezekiel was transported in the spirit from Babylon to Israel where he witnessed men he could recognized defiling the temple. Now am talking of spirits not only being transported but being used to wage war and protect other believers
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2015
analice107:
On the last day of Shiloh. It was the impartation service.

We had just started the service after 1hr of marathon prayer. Not quite 10mins into the service proper, this was after 7am. sleep came upon me so serious I was fighting to keep my eyes open. I thought Satan was up to something, because under no circumstance do I sleep in church. that's also because I make notes almost verbatim of what the minister says. And, it was Papa Himself ministering. So, I prayed, rebuked satan, for where? I thought of standing, but if I stood, everyone will be looking at me.
I didn't understand why I shd feel so sleepy by 7am. something I don't do even at vigils. I bind you Satan, for where? I sat up right and rocked back and forth to keep from sleeping, for where? without consulting with me, my eyes closed, and a slept off. immediately, it was like a shift. I saw myself inside a house. A very high fenced house with a big gate. I was kept there against my wish.
while there, I was also seeing what was happening outside the gate. like i was double or something.
I saw a man, tall, lanky. I can't tell if he was black or white. its difficult to describe him. he was in a company of other younger men, I knew he was their leader. ( Pls note that, I have never I had a dream having the innate consciousness that the man saw was Jesus. I have always known that the man I see always was the same person, I never knew him by any name. I never had the consciousness of who he was, only that I felt very happy anytime I saw him) but this man, I knew, I just knew that he was Jesus.

I was behind them watching wat they were doing. they walked up to the gate I was, the other men almost passed, but He went straight to the gate and with a strong voice the, ordered the gate to be pushed down, but as the young men approached, the gate flung opened by itself. Immediately they entered the compound, my eyes opened. I was still rocking back and forth. ah!!!. me? otio. Satan can't take me captive.

Whatever that means. I know that, 'Even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible delivered'. Isa49:25.

Satan will try, yes, he will, for that's his duty. But the Lord says ' lift up your heads o ye gates and be thou lifted up, o ye everlasting doors, and the King of Glory shall come in. The King, The Lord strong, The Lord Mighty in battle.

He is who has triumphed gloriously and He has brought me out of the dungeon, and has established my feet upon firm grounds.

O that men will praise the Lord...
O that men will praise the Lord...
for His mercies and for His wonderful works,
to the Children of men, to the children of men.
for He has broken the gates of Brass and set the bars of iron asunder
For he has broken the gates of Brass and set the bars of iron asunder.

I sing, becos am happy...
I sing, because am free.
His eyes are on the sparrows and I know, He watches me...

Good Morning Dear,
The dream is straightforward. It's a dream of deliverance. I don't know what you're been delivered from in d dream but it's a good one.

God has set you free from evil powers that held you captive. May God continue to guide you in Jesus Name.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

The question is really whether God can or does use spirits of men literally in the spirit world to say wage war.
My humble opinion is no.

We have heard of occult and witchcraft where spirits of the wicked leave the bodies and travel afar and affect the living. Do spirits of believers leave their bodies under any circumstances, travel and say wrought deliverance or fight for other believers?

Ezekiel was transported in the spirit from Babylon to Israel where he witnessed men he could recognized defiling the temple. Now am talking of spirits not only being transported but being used to wage war and protect other believers
d spirit of a believer belongs to d Holy Spirit and as He wills, He can use it. Looking at the cases of Prophets in d old testament, d Spirit of God transported them at His will to show them things. You sighted d case of ezekiel nd severally in d book of ezekiel u see God telling Ezekiel to do something e.g speak to dry bones e.t.c. I don't know of cases in d new testament to support this though.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

My humble opinion is no.

I believe believers could be transported both in the Spirit and even literally (in the physical as it was the case of Philip in the new testament) for a divine mission or revelation as adjudged necessary by God. Concerning using them to wage war, I haven't experienced such and don't see any scriptural backup for that phenomenon.

Well, there are certain issues we can't just finalize based on our own experiences. There are certain spiritual stuffs that happen and we are just left in awe... That doesn't mean we accept every spiritual experiences hook line and sinker without ensuring they align with the Word. The Word of God is the standard via which we make sound judgement and discern things that are of God. Apart from this, the Spirit of God is also available to make us KNOW and DISCERN what is of God... The Spirit and the Word are ONE.

Biblically, I don't have proofs to back up claims that the Spirit of God's servant can be transported to wage war on behalf of others. No, I don't. Nevertheless, we know in part and we prophesy in part. If anyone has a genuine experience along this line, let them share with us o. I don't want to make my conclusions now.

God bless you Vooks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.