Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808271 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Brethren.
I need counsel. I do house Finishings. I do plastering, screeding, painting, tiling, I do Pop, wall wallrobes and kitchen cabinets. Any of these I do. Not me Ooo. My company.
But I have an issue here. There's a house, am negotiating to do all I mentioned up there. The person who gave me the link, advised me to go through the man's wife if i want to get the job, but that the woman collects a percentage for every contract her husband gives out. She will seat with me, discourse the quotation, see how much the job is worth then tell you what her percentage will be. If you agree, she will front the quotation and prevail on her husband to give me the job. She doesn't care if her percentage affects the job.
I have been given her number, I have called her, but ve not met with her yet. Am so troubled about this whole thing. I feel am going to be helping that woman steal from her husband. Or am I mistaken? Someone said, I shd go and see her, whatever she asks for, i shd add it to the quotation, when the money is paid, I give her her part and do my job.
What shd I do?
Pastor Oyeludef
Pastor Superior
Brother Vooks.
Brother Charles.
Ishilove
Nnam
Mr Good. Etc.
Abeg help. Am not bent on failing God because of money.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Blackfire:

happy birthday to u, hope is not coming late from me.?

To my friends in NL... Annunaki, parisbookaddict , analice09 ,urheme and so on... I avoided religious section, because my Muslim friends cant answer questions, refute, or defend Islam, mohamed, quran without insults and avoiding the real question,... So i lost interest... But whenever they ve a new heavy weight, let me know, because backfire will invade with blade of a sage.

Love u all.
Wow. Am his friend. Can you imagine? Am flattered. Take a HUG then.
Hello Mr Black. Thank you for your good will. But you can stay here with us. We need your input. No knowledge is waste. Complacency is very dangerous in the life of a Christian, and i perceive you to be the type that calls that's out in people.
Pls say.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

Wow. Am his friend. Can you imagine? Am flattered. Take a HUG then.
Hello Mr Black. Thank you for your good will. But you can stay here with us. We need your input. No knowledge is waste. Complacency is very dangerous in the life of a Christian, and i perceive you to be the type that calls that's out in people.
Pls say.

don't worry i will be in the curtain observing.. Beside they will soon bring two mujahadins to continue, a male and a female they are a bit enlighten...
Anyway u guys here are a buldozers that can defend your faith comprehensively.. Am even scared of, or soft spot for one parisbookaddict...
Annunaki i see u.
Please u guys should always keep in mind, any knowledge should make u a better person, and your environs.
This is Blackfire
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:
Brethren.
I need counsel. I do house Finishings. I do plastering, screeding, painting, tiling, I do Pop, wall wallrobes and kitchen cabinets. Any of these I do. Not me Ooo. My company.
But I have an issue here. There's a house, am negotiating to do all I mentioned up there. The person who gave me the link, advised me to go through the man's wife if i want to get the job, but that the woman collects a percentage for every contract her husband gives out. She will seat with me, discourse the quotation, see how much the job is worth then tell you what her percentage will be. If you agree, she will front the quotation and prevail on her husband to give me the job. She doesn't care if her percentage affects the job.
I have been given her number, I have called her, but ve not met with her yet. Am so troubled about this whole thing. I feel am going to be helping that woman steal from her husband. Or am I mistaken? Someone said, I shd go and see her, whatever she asks for, i shd add it to the quotation, when the money is paid, I give her her part and do my job.
What shd I do?
Pastor Oyeludef
Pastor Superior
Brother Vooks.
Brother Charles.
Ishilove
Nnam
Mr Good. Etc.

Analice107 it is wrong. It's bribery on your part if you connive with the wife to secure the contract from the husband.
You ask because you're a true child of God and wouldn't want to fail God because of money. I'll advise to be blunt with her that as a child of God it's wrong.
God will strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:
Brethren.
What shd I do?
Pastor Oyeludef
Pastor Superior
Brother Vooks.
Brother Charles.
Ishilove
Nnam
Mr Good. Etc.
i never reach level of pastor o.
Concerning d mata on ground, dis is wat d Bible says in proverbs 11:1 God hates cheating in the marketplace; he loves it when business is aboveboard. Proverbs 11:1 MSG
There is a worldly way of making gains and it is totally different from the way God expects his church to. The reason why we are on earth today is to be d salt of earth and light of the world.
Wat you should do wen you meet the woman is to make her see that you are going to do an excellent job and give her the quotation. If she insists on u altering some digits, make ur stand known dat as a Born again child of God you won't b party to such. She may want to tell you she is a Christian too, just quote the scripture to back ur stand and leave her to God. I believe she will b convicted and call you back because d heart of all men are penetrable by the sword of God's word. Make sure you do all dis prayerfully.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
oyeludef:
Concerning d mata on ground, dis is wat d Bible says in proverbs 11:1 God hates cheating in the marketplace; he loves it when business is aboveboard. Proverbs 11:1 MSG
There is a worldly way of making gains and it is totally different from the way God expects his church to. The reason why we are on earth today is to be d salt of earth and light of the world.
Wat you should do wen you meet the woman is to make her see that you are going to do an excellent job and give her the quotation. If she insists on u altering some digits, make ur stand known dat as a Born again child of God you won't b party to such. She may want to tell you she is a Christian too, just quote the scripture to back ur stand and leave her to God. I believe she will b convicted and call you back because d heart of all men are penetrable by the sword of God's word. Make sure you do all dis prayerfully.
OK sir.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Analice07, the lady belongs to this class of women that have 'tear eye'. They are 'smart' and believe that they are making money from their husbands.

Oyeludef has said it all, nothing more to add. That your mind is against is enough conviction.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
oyeludef:
I know I will get the truth from here.
Satan is trickish. Last year, when I started this business, someone in the office inflated my quotation, I didn't know better then, I lost that contract because I did restitution. The General manager is a Muslim and doesn't know restitution. He threw the guy out and stopped my contract half way. Now again, Satan is bringing the same case. Na wa for this Satan sha. Him no dey tire.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:
Brethren.
What shd I do?
Pastor Oyeludef
Pastor Superior
Brother Vooks.
Brother Charles.
Ishilove
Nnam
Mr Good. Etc.

sweet heart please run away from this type of woman o. woman that can do this to her husband continously can easily use someone for rituals o. angry angry angry abeg God go give u another berra contract with peace of mind and clean conscience. not the one that will put you in bondage under a strange woman. grin grin grin.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
nnamdiosu:

sweet heart please run away from this type of woman o. woman that can do this to her husband continously can easily use someone for rituals o. angry angry angry abeg God go give u another berra contract with peace of mind and clean conscience. not the one that will put you in bondage under a strange woman. grin grin grin.....
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by MizyB(f): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
So teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts to wisdom psalm 90:12.
I thank God for your life, Miss analis. May God continue to be your fortress.

Yea i know, its coming late! No vex ma
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Yea I know You remember the 1st book of Psalm
Dont sit in counsel with the women, Get to the husband direct, the women no be God na, Abi Na who dey talk when Papa God neva say it, the woman na chaff joor.

If you want the contract you can Have it w/o the woman, am so sure of that, you thought me that lesson

==modified==
HO I forgot to say it and i must say it

It has come to reality that you are not born by mistake even though Mom through agony brought you to this world but Joy overtook all at the end.Therefore I do celebrate with you because you are #Special, not Aborted or a Miscarriage. May this season brings you joy and life fulfillment. Happy birthday/Month
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:46am On Feb 17, 2016
analice107:

I know I will get the truth from here.
Satan is trickish. Last year, when I started this business, someone in the office inflated my quotation, I didn't know better then, I lost that contract because I did restitution. The General manager is a Muslim and doesn't know restitution. He threw the guy out and stopped my contract half way. Now again, Satan is bringing the same case. Na wa for this Satan sha. Him no dey tire.
tire ke? D devil still follow Jesus Christ reach on top of cross tempt am through fellow crucifiee. God will keep giving us victory over all the Devils schemes ni o

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by feeltee: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ishilove:
Analice07, the lady belongs to this class of women that have 'tear eye'. They are 'smart' and believe that they are making money from their husbands.

Oyeludef has said it all, nothing more to add. That your mind is against is enough conviction.
Thanks dear.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
nnamdiosu:

My dear, am out. I was so disgusted when I was told this. I see it as self-storage. Under this hash economic whether, a man is trying to build a house for her and her kids, yet she can go behind and inflate the cost, just to make money out of her husband.
That man doesn't have a wife as far as am concern.
Am ashamed on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
MizyB:
So teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts to wisdom psalm 90:12.
I thank God for your life, Miss analis. May God continue to be your fortress.

Yea i know, its coming late! No vex ma
Thank you sweetie. Big hug.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Yea I know You remember the 1st book of Psalm
Dont sit in counsel with the women, Get to the husband direct, the women no be God na, Abi Na who dey talk when Papa God neva say it, the woman na chaff joor.

If you want the contract you can Have it w/o the woman, am so sure of that, you thought me that lesson

==modified==
HO I forgot to say it and i must say it

It has come to reality that you are not born by mistake even though Mom through agony brought you to this world but Joy overtook all at the end.Therefore I do celebrate with you because you are #Special, not Aborted or a Miscarriage. May this season brings you joy and life fulfillment. Happy birthday/Month

Thanks, Good.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
feeltee:
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
hahahahahajjaajahahaha. One of the ghosts, suddenly took up a face. Welcome brother.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by stez: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
oh my God, I just saw this tread yesterday & I just can't get myself away from it , it was so revealing God
bless u for sharing this, I personally don't see things extraordinary but my son he will be 3yrs old by July, he can't speak well but often he will just point to a particular place or corner in my room sometimes even d ceiling and said 'mummy see' when I check I wouldn't see anything, even when I tried to ignore him he will still be shouting 'mummy see now' still pointing at that spot, and he will focus all his attention there.

he do this often that I don't take him serious, until I came across this thread yesterday. could he be seeing something out of ordinary? is there anyway or things I can do to help him?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
analice107:

Amen. Thank you my Pastor. I pray everyday for God's Patience and humility according to the order of brother Charles.
Thank you sir. I really love you.
And to all my beloved Brethren. Big huggggggggs.

Thank you for the kind words Dear. All glory be to God. love you too.

Remain blessed smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hello Analice..
I can see you have been advised well already. Don't do any shady business with that woman.
It's against the principles of God; that's why your conscience troubles you.
And it's also against the standard practice of any organization. So it's fraud.

I already know you won't do it. I trust you cheesy

God bless you dear.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
vooks:

Beloved,If you don't write no book, there is enough record on CharlyG1's thread to convert souls and strengthen feeble knees. Please keep sharing and thank you for your kind words

Nice words vooks.. All glory be to God.
You are part of the success of this thread.. Analice too and everyone contributing in one way or the other.

I'm glad you're back vooks. You belong here.. with the people of God.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
By the special grace of God i am going to be sharing something deep with you guys tomorrow(with a real life experience).

I do not want to rush it, so i'll start preparing it today.
It's going to be revealing and it will speak to people who are into ungodly sex or people who want to go into that wicked act.
This message is for the deliverance of souls and breaking of convenant ties with demons.
This message is for the glory of God.

God will shake this place tomorrow in Jesus Name.. Amen

God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
TO: Commander and Chief Spiritual Armed Forces, Jesus Christ
Dear Lord;
I am writing this to You to request a transfer to a desk job. I herewith present my reasons:
I began my career as a private, because of the intensity of the battle You have quickly moved me up in the ranks. You have made me an officer and given me a tremendous amount of responsibility. There are many soldiers and recruits under my charge. I am constantly being called upon to dispense wisdom, make judgments, and find solutions to complex problems. You have placed me in a position to function as an officer, when in my heart I know I have only the skills of a private. I realize that You have promised to supply all I would need for the battle.
But Sir, I must present You a realistic picture of my equipment. My uniform, once so crisp and starched, is now stained with tears and blood of those I have tried to assist. The soles of my boots are cracked and worn from the miles I have walked trying to enlist and encourage the instructed troops. My weapons are marred, tarnished and chipped from constant battle against the enemy. Even the Book of Regulations I was issued has been torn and tattered from endless use. The words are now smeared. You have promised You would be with me throughout, but when the noise of the battle is so loud and the confusion is so great, I can neither see nor hear You.
I feel so alone. I'm tired. I'm discouraged. I have Battle Fatigue. I would never ask You for a discharge. I love being in Your service. But I humbly request a demotion and transfer. I'll file papers or clean latrines. Just get me out of the battle--please, Sir.
Your Faithful, but tired, Warrior.
***************************************************************************************************
To: Faithful, but tired, Soldier, Spiritual Armed Forces
SUBJECT: Transfer
Dear Soldier:
Your request for transfer has been denied. I herewith present My reasons:
You are needed in this battle. I have selected you, and I will keep My Word to supply your need. You do not need a demotion and transfer. (You'd never cut it on latrine duty.) You need a period of "R&R" -- Renewal and Rekindling. I am setting aside a place on the battlefield that is insulated from all sound and fully protected from the enemy. I will meet you there and I will give you rest. I will remove your old equipment and "make all things new."
You have been wounded in the battle, My soldier. Your wounds are not visible, but you have received grave internal injuries. You need to be healed. I will heal you. You have been weakened in the battle. You need to be strengthened. I will strengthen you and be your strength. I will instill in you confidence and ability. My Words will rekindle within you and renewed love, zeal and enthusiasm. Report to Me tattered and empty. I will refill you.
Compassionately,
Your Commander-in-Chief
Jesus Christ
Meditation: But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. – Isaiah 40:31
You will succeed in Jesus Name!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
stez:
oh my God, I just saw this tread yesterday & I just can't get myself away from it , it was so revealing God
bless u for sharing this, I personally don't see things extraordinary but my son he will be 3yrs old by July, he can't speak well but often he will just point to a particular place or corner in my room sometimes even d ceiling and said 'mummy see' when I check I wouldn't see anything, even when I tried to ignore him he will still be shouting 'mummy see now' still pointing at that spot, and he will focus all his attention there.

he do this often that I don't take him serious, until I came across this thread yesterday. could he be seeing something out of ordinary? is there anyway or things I can do to help him?

not really. just smile and ask him what he is seeing. its probably an angel. if it was a demon he would be scared and freak out trust me. its most probably his guardian angel. but all the same ask him to describe or draw what he sees. then cover him with the blood and decree that no evil spirit shall come near him.

NOW EVEN IF HE DESCRIBES AN ANGEL....MAKE SURE YOU STILL PRAY AND COVER HIM WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND MAKE THE DECLARATION LIKE I SAID ABOVE. relax. its well. wink

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
stez:

You might be having having a child with the prophetic ministry.

Just do as the man above me as written. The signs would continue most likely but don't sion him so you don't kill the spirit or he doesn't make part of the growing process..

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:
Brethren.
What shd I do?
Pastor Oyeludef
Pastor Superior
Brother Vooks.
Brother Charles.
Ishilove
Nnam
Mr Good. Etc.

Dearest,
Engaging middlemen to get business is all the norm. But this looks like outright bribery or inducement. You are basically greasing her palms to get the contract. It's also worse that a woman is doing this to her husband although this is besides the point.

I don't think the devil is as dumb as we often portray him. Nobody is going to be tempted in their area of strength but weakness. I last smoked when I was under ten years and then I was only learning how to do it. I can say that long before I received Christ and well after, I've never been tempted to smoke nothing.

For you Anas09, growing your business legitimately is a need and it only makes sense for Satan to target this. If you paid her up and got the job, would you really rejoice in the Lord for his favor or would you not thank your grease?

Please let it pass, and I trust the LORD will give you that which can only have come from Him lest you mistake it for anything else. This is a test and your testimony is already packaged and en route to you!

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
This topic is a bit long long but please take your time to read it.. I’ll put it in two parts so this PART 1.

This topic is centered on evil covenants built from the blood and sex. And how to break these covenants.

Sex is a covenant ritual. There is life in the seed of a man and life in a woman. When the two come together, it creates a full blown energetic force. God made it this way
The blood is a mysterious form of energetic life. Strong demonic covenants are done using the blood of an animal or a human being.

In a witchcraft gathering, evil covenants witches perform are done to attract curses or death into a person’s life.
In order for this evil curse to be powerful enough to even affect the generation and family of the person, witches will involve blood. Where there is blood, there is life (ability to produce a good or bad thing).
And blood being used NOW in a physical way is done only for evil.. Christians do not shed blood for the blood of Jesus Christ has already been shed for us all.

Blood contains life and blood has a voice. The blood of an innocent heart like that of the saints and Abel is powerful and blood cries out unto God for any injustice done to it. The blood and the earth goes in hand in hand and the earth will awaken when in contact with blood and innocent blood cries unto God when shed unjustly (Genesis 4 vs 10; Genesis 18 vs 20-21, Revelation

This is a secret.. There are forces of nature in this world that have life connected to the spiritual.
1, The Earth 2. The Blood 3. A man’s semen 4. A woman’s womb ( +umbilical cord), 5. The tongue 6. Water, 7. Fire, 8.Wind.

The first four are quite deadly when used for evil. And the rest are used for wicked acts by sorcerers and high ranked witches.
Our focus here will be on the blood and a man’s semen.

I used to know a very beautiful woman whom I will call her Fibi (not her real name). She was extremely beautiful, very light in complexion. Even though I knew her right from when I was about 12 years, I used to admire her beauty at that age (that’s to let us know how beautiful she was). She was something to look at.
Fibi was a family friend and we attended the same church back then. It was a small church with a small congregation. There was love and happiness in that church. But not for long, after God revealed that our own very pastor was into occult practices..

I and my family had been in that church for a very long time (maybe 7 years) and a revelation like this was shocking. The church began to fall apart. It was indeed true that we had an occultist pastor, we saw clear evidences that I won’t state here. Though, it was discovered that the pastor was sleeping with some women in the church, he kept talisman and had charm books etc... People began to leave the church. Only few women who the pastor was sleeping with and giving money stayed behind.

After several years passed.. I was now in the university. One day I came back home for the holidays. That night our doorbell rang at about 12am. We were scared for we wondered who would be at the door at that time. The person rang the bell several times and called out that it was ‘Fibi’..

We recognized her voice but when we opened the door, we saw that the person standing in front of our door was an old woman. Her voice was Fibi’s but she was an old woman. We were confused. My mom came and we were still wondering what was happening. Fibi apologized and confirmed she was indeed the one. She said it was a long story. After a little discussion, we let her come into our house.

She told us that the Pastor was after her. She said something happened between them and now he was after her, that he was trying to wreck her life. She had gone to several places for help but no one could help her. She kept hearing demons speaking to her. She was restless; she couldn’t sit down for just 5 mins. Her situation had affected her so badly that even her family had abandoned her.
Everywhere she went to, people refused her with resentment. She knew a curse was on her because of the pastor.
She had no money, no food.. And the face she had wasn’t hers. She looked so old, like she could give birth to my mom.

This was quite a demonic thing going on here. I had goose pimples all over my body. We let her stay in the living room, she said she was fine there. She refused to turn off the lights. She was too scared, always saying the demons are talking to her and want to kill her. Then she called my mom to pray for her. I told my mom that she shouldn’t because we didn’t know exactly what we were facing. We didn’t know what gave the demon the legal rights into her life. So we didn’t even know where to start praying from. Fibi wouldn’t even tell us what really happened between her and the so called pastor.
So we just prayed on our own for her. Her hair had been half scraped in the center and plastered because of a wound she sustained. It made her look bald. She had been beaten by someone. Fibi actually looked like she was going mad and I felt sorry for her. It still pains me even as I write this..
She didn’t sleep that night. I wonder if she even used to sleep. She said the demon would kill her if she went to sleep. So she stayed awake praying, reading her bible.

To cut the story short, the next day she asked for a little money to buy something to eat in the day. My mom gave her little money and she left.

The truth is there had been a sexual relationship she had with the occult pastor and that resulted into this. It had formed an evil covenant with the demons the pastor was carrying and transformed this woman from a 35 year old to 78 year old. She looked like a grand mom.

People can do this in the occult realm, making a person look quite older than normal (changing a person’s face). It is a very wicked spiritual attack.. usually done when trying to take vengeance on a person for something.

After some months passed, we heard of her death. It was sad. Fibi didn’t want to confess to what she had committed with the occultist pastor. It was revealed that she had spiritual bond with him (sex) and that had resulted into all this and brought her death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
vooks:

Dearest,
Engaging middlemen to get business is all the norm. But this looks like outright bribery or inducement. You are basically greasing her palms to get the contract. It's also worse that a woman is doing this to her husband although this is besides the point.

I don't think the devil is as dumb as we often portray him. Nobody is going to be tempted in their area of strength but weakness. I last smoked when I was under ten years and then I was only learning how to do it. I can say that long before I received Christ and well after, I've never been tempted to smoke nothing.

For you Anas09, growing your business legitimately is a need and it only makes sense for Satan to target this. If you paid her up and got the job, would you really rejoice in the Lord for his favor or would you not thank your grease?

Please let it pass, and I trust the LORD will give you that which can only have come from Him lest you mistake it for anything else. This is a test and your testimony is already packaged and en route to you!
Amen sir.
It's actually wrong of me for even calling that woman in the first place or come here to seek Counsel. I already knew what to do. This exact thing happened to me last year. I got a contract last year to do two things for a company, supply Diesel for their generator which must never go off, and handle paintings when the need arises. But the diesel was weekly and I was making a gain of a hundred thousand naira every week.
But a guy supervising me was stealing from that company by inflating my quotation. He insisted on me giving him the quotation on a soft copy. He will manipulate it, when it gets approved, that's when he will tell how much belonged to him. It happened twice. I was so burdened with guilt. I sought counsel, I was told to go to the management, I did. But instead of thank you to me for exposing a thief within the system, my contract was terminated, although he lost his job too. But i learned something.
So, for Satan to bring this up again when I have not even recovered from the last head booth he gave me, he is stupid.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
PART 2.
Guys,
When two life forces meet, something must happen.. either good or bad.

For example in Genesis when Cain killed his brother Abel. Abel’s blood flowed to the ground, complaining bitterly to God. When his blood to the ground(the earth).. The earth opened up it’s mouth to swallow the blood. This is automatically a curse on the person who shed that blood. And the curse will be that the earth works against him in every way. That is how it works!
Read Genesis 10 vs 11

Sometimes a person can have sex with a girl and his business begins to die slowly, things begin to go bad for him.. He may miss out an important business contract etc. This is because an illegal covenant has taken place with that person and demons have gone out to cause havoc in the person’s life.

Everyone should stay away from illegal sex (fornication/adultery etc.).

If a married man begins to commit adultery, He will slowly lose his headship over his home.. His business will be affected. His children will despite him even if they don’t know about his adultery doings. It will make him miserable and can break his home because he is binding an illegal covenant with another woman.

There was a girl I used to fornicate with in the past (when I backslided so badly). I didn’t love her but I did it because I was angry with myself, I just had a broken relationship. I felt like I just didn’t care.
This happened close to two months. Until one day…

One day God came to my dream and warned me about her. He showed me my office colleagues all standing with me and the girl was among us like we both were in a circle. Then my boss and one of my colleague started complaining severely about the girl, They said she was causing problems in my life and I wasn’t even aware of it. The said that I should leave her alone. I mean, my office people were complaining so angrily that I was lost for words; I turned to the girl to hear from her. The girl was scared and offered to leave me alone without anyone even forcing her. She felt very intimidated.

I woke up from that dream but I still stubbornly went to sleep with her again. I can be really stubborn sometimes.
The next time we had sex, I couldn’t ejaculate. There and then, the dream came back to me again. I felt so sorry to God and so sad, and then I told the girl ‘I can’t have sex with you again’. And that was the last of it. Thank God!

Things we are not even aware of go wrong when we commit fornication.

A woman who sleeps around or a man who sleeps with harlots is only making his life miserable by inviting demons into his or her life. The semen is a ‘life energy’ and it can work against a man if it falls into the wrong hands. It is a powerful life living force.

For example.. If a witch takes a man’s semen and pours it in her hand and speaks evil to that semen, or mixes evil concoction with it.. There is no way it won’t work against its owner. That man’s life will be miserable.

Same is done with the umbilical cord of a child. Same is done with blood. It could be poured on a person or swallowed. It is pure evil.

The genuine covenant God has with man is that of His Son Jesus Christ, shedding His blood on the cross of Calvary. This is a good covenant done for me and you to break down the barrier of sin blocking our full connection to the Father.

Each time you take holy communion; You are eating the flesh of Jesus and drinking His blood.. Not the way witches and demons do in their coven. God’s people do this ritual with symbolic elements (the bread and the red wine).

A person who is not born again and takes the Holy Communion may have serious problem; usually health problems (1 Corinthians chapt 11). The Holy Communion is a Christian ritual done for only Born Again Christians.

There was a man who took the Holy Communion one Sunday in my former church, and then he went to his village for his township meeting and ate their kolanuts and wine. He died before he could come back to Lagos.
He had performed two covenant rituals and obviously, the latter had killed him.

So lets be careful.
* Do not lick the blood of any person in any agreement (like some lovers do)
* Do not engage in unholy sex
* Do not use your tongue to utter words against a person (it could backfire if it doesn’t work on the person).

I pray for God’s grace upon us to break free from evil covenants involving sex and the blood.

If you are into an covenant sin like the ones mentioned in this topic, I advise you to repent and go to God.

Renounce those evil bondages you have tied yourself to and use the word of God to set yourself free.

Repent from your sins, Ask God for forgiveness and do not go back to the act again and it shall be well with you.

God bless you all.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
CharlyG1:
PART 2.
Guys,
When two life forces meet, something must happen.. either good or bad.

For example in Genesis when Cain killed his brother Abel. Abel’s blood flowed to the ground, complaining bitterly to God. When his blood to the ground(the earth).. The earth opened up it’s mouth to swallow the blood. This is automatically a curse on the person who shed that blood. And the curse will be that the earth works against him in every way. That is how it works!
Read Genesis 10 vs 11

Sometimes a person can have sex with a girl and his business begins to die slowly, things begin to go bad for him.. He may miss out an important business contract etc. This is because an illegal covenant has taken place with that person and demons have gone out to cause havoc in the person’s life.

Everyone should stay away from illegal sex (fornication/adultery etc.).

If a married man begins to commit adultery, He will slowly lose his headship over his home.. His business will be affected. His children will despite him even if they don’t know about his adultery doings. It will make him miserable and can break his home because he is binding an illegal covenant with another woman.

There was a girl I used to fornicate with in the past (when I backslided so badly). I didn’t love her but I did it because I was angry with myself, I just had a broken relationship. I felt like I just didn’t care.
This happened close to two months. Until one day…

One day God came to my dream and warned me about her. He showed me my office colleagues all standing with me and the girl was among us like we both were in a circle. Then my boss and one of my colleague started complaining severely about the girl, They said she was causing problems in my life and I wasn’t even aware of it. The said that I should leave her alone. I mean, my office people were complaining so angrily that I was lost for words; I turned to the girl to hear from her. The girl was scared and offered to leave me alone without anyone even forcing her. She felt very intimidated.

I woke up from that dream but I still stubbornly went to sleep with her again. I can be really stubborn sometimes.
The next time we had sex, I couldn’t ejaculate. There and then, the dream came back to me again. I felt so sorry to God and so sad, and then I told the girl ‘I can’t have sex with you again’. And that was the last of it. Thank God!

Things we are not even aware of go wrong when we commit fornication.

A woman who sleeps around or a man who sleeps with harlots is only making his life miserable by inviting demons into his or her life. The semen is a ‘life energy’ and it can work against a man if it falls into the wrong hands. It is a powerful life living force.

For example.. If a witch takes a man’s semen and pours it in her hand and speaks evil to that semen, or mixes evil concoction with it.. There is no way it won’t work against its owner. That man’s life will be miserable.

Same is done with the umbilical cord of a child. Same is done with blood. It could be poured on a person or swallowed. It is pure evil.

The genuine covenant God has with man is that of His Son Jesus Christ, shedding His blood on the cross of Calvary. This is a good covenant done for me and you to break down the barrier of sin blocking our full connection to the Father.

Each time you take holy communion; You are eating the flesh of Jesus and drinking His blood.. Not the way witches and demons do in their coven. God’s people do this ritual with symbolic elements (the bread and the red wine).

A person who is not born again and takes the Holy Communion may have serious problem; usually health problems (1 Corinthians chapt 11). The Holy Communion is a Christian ritual done for only Born Again Christians.

There was a man who took the Holy Communion one Sunday in my former church, and then he went to his village for his township meeting and ate their kolanuts and wine. He died before he could come back to Lagos.
He had performed two covenant rituals and obviously, the latter had killed him.

So lets be careful.
* Do not lick the blood of any person in any agreement (like some lovers do)
* Do not engage in unholy sex
* Do not use your tongue to utter words against a person (it could backfire if it doesn’t work on the person).

I pray for God’s grace upon us to break free from evil covenants involving sex and the blood.

If you are into an covenant sin like the ones mentioned in this topic, I advise you to repent and go to God.

Renounce those evil bondages you have tied yourself to and use the word of God to set yourself free.

Repent from your sins, Ask God for forgiveness and do not go back to the act again and it shall be well with you.

God bless you all.
Amen dear brother. There is something about the sin of fornication and adultery that makes it so heinous and deadly as well. It is the issue of blood and transference of 'spirits'

Even the Bible says all other sins are committed outside the body but fornication / adultery is otherwise. Sexual sins are dangerous but that doesn't mean we should make light of all other sins folks...A lie is a sin as much as fornication / adultery and murder although the consequences here on earth could vary in some terms. All sins has the same tendency to alienate men from God... All... I mean all.

God bless you real Bro Charles for your exposition on sexual sins. They are indeed dangerous and deadly. May God help us all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.