Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804986 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2016
dazzle101:

Busybody pls why are you trying so hard to convince this guy otherwise? The handwriting is clear on the wall! I have been following ur pet talk to him about not disobeying God and to make sure this lady is from God but how can God saddle us with someone who'd leave us little rest of mind..

A lot of the brethren that spoke before on this issue are now quiet cos it feels their advise isn't holding water and to think you have created that seed of doubt in Danki's mind.

@Danki if you're indecisive and still on the fence about this then you need to take time out and pray for discernment and clarity on these dreams and the messages inherent. As goodmuyis rightly said 'if it is good and godly then it's from God'

It is out of utter concern n love of God that everyone has given their opinion in fact if not for the way busybody keeps tryna convince you and the seemingly effect it's having on you I was just silently reading till it was really laid upon my heart to write..

Remember everyone cannot agree just for the sake of it... please seek the face of God on this and remember not all dreams are from God plus you had a strong connection to this lady for sometime and its only logical you keep having series of dreams about her that could still be manipulated to confuse n deceive you...

Please save yourself of this threshold and move on, there is no saying if really this woman was destined for you as you strongly believed!

Cc: bro Charles, oyeludef, goodmuyis, nnamdiosu, vooks, analice, great0, superior1 please don't be silent on this, I'm not happy seeing danki's mind is being wavered!!!
God bless you sis. I chose to b quiet cos it seems danki isn't actually seeking counsel but a pe things from his perspective and advice him to follow his heart but I'll just as a point of duty give one last advice.
@danki, I may sound a bit harsh, but like i said earlier, u av to b sure of ur relationship with Jesus Christ. Secondly, except you av been baptized in the Holy Spirit and eventually got the gift of prophesy, u aren't a prophet (dats d new testament way). Dat. U made a vow to b celibate at some point doesn't mean anything. May I remind you that in heathen practice, several monks are celibate. Am not saying all dis to condemn you or take ur faith for granted but I just want you to b double sure of ur salvation. Dreams are d most basic way God speaks to mankind (whether born again or not) and its a good way but not really the best way cos it can b manipulated. I'll advice dat at this point where you seem confused, seek d baptism of the Holy Spirit for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Concerning ur ex,. I want you to realize that God loves her more than you do but he commands us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers, he said we should abstain from all appearance of evil, he said we should flee fornication etc. Do not endanger ur soul because of her. Tjere are countless other soul that can be won tru you. You just yield to the Holy Spirit and He will lead you to the bone of ur bone and flesh of ur flesh

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
oyeludef:

God bless you sis. I chose to b quiet cos it seems danki isn't actually seeking counsel but a pe things from his perspective and advice him to follow his heart but I'll just as a point of duty give one last advice.
@danki, I may sound a bit harsh, but like i said earlier, u av to b sure of ur relationship with Jesus Christ. Secondly, except you av been baptized in the Holy Spirit and eventually got the gift of prophesy, u aren't a prophet (dats d new testament way). Dat. U made a vow to b celibate at some point doesn't mean anything. May I remind you that in heathen practice, several monks are celibate. Am not saying all dis to condemn you or take ur faith for granted but I just want you to b double sure of ur salvation. Dreams are d most basic way God speaks to mankind (whether born again or not) and its a good way but not really the best way cos it can b manipulated. I'll advice dat at this point where you seem confused, seek d baptism of the Holy Spirit for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Concerning ur ex,. I want you to realize that God loves her more than you do but he commands us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers, he said we should abstain from all appearance of evil, he said we should flee fornication etc. Do not endanger ur soul because of her. Tjere are countless other soul that can be won tru you. You just yield to the Holy Spirit and He will lead you to the bone of ur bone and flesh of ur flesh

Bless you too sir....

A word is enough!!!

Shallom

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Gboliwe:

Hurry up and get in touch biko. To be very honest, I don't know what this thread is about. Haven't even read any post I wasn't mentioned in. I just saw you and jumped in. Lol.
No wonder you are prancing around trying to derail the thread. This is not just any thread. This is a congregation. So pls get serious and share something that will uplift someone or just read.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
@dazzle101 & Busybody2..

Okay.. it's alright.

I'm sure Danki already knows what to do. He has already been given good advice here. So it's left for him to decide what he wants for himself

There is no need to argue over this. Let's just put him in prayers.
I love you guys. Be cool.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2016
CharlyG1:
@dazzle101 & Busybody2..

Okay.. it's alright.

I'm sure Danki already knows what to do. He has already been given good advice here. So it's left for him to decide what he wants for himself

God bless you.

Bless you too sir...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2016
analice107:

No wonder you are prancing around trying to derail the thread. This is not just any thread. This is a congregation. So pls get serious and share something that will uplift someone or just read.

Thanks sis for more clarification...We really need more soul lifting and God edifying experiences and comments on here....

Bless you too!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Busybody2(f): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2016
CharlyG1:
@dazzle101 & Busybody2..

Okay.. it's alright.

God bless you.

God bless you for your wise counsel and may God continue to perfect the spirit of discernment in you in Jesus' name. The pure wisdom of God in you will not depart from you in Jesus' name.

I am not here to argue with anyone, they dropped their opinion, I dropped mine, so they should back off, stop jumping on my opinion because I did not jump on theirs!

Even Vooks had to step in earlier to emphatise with Danki because of those undermining his level of commitment to God, now they are still here adjudicating and falsely and dangerously concluding that Danki is still not relating well with God! Casting aspersions on him as if they know his routine with God.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gboliwe: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Busybody2:

My dear Gboliwe, please ignore the nasty *we-don't-want-you-here-welcome* from Dazzle101 above. You have not committed any crime by stating you just stumbled on this thread...so feel free to read through the thread in your own time and come and share as Vooks suggested. God bless you Sis.

You of all persons should be able to tell my story. I don't respond to attention seeking noisemakers. The other Arrow has been mentioning my name upandan since, begging to be noticed, dude has no idea my noticeboard is filled up. Let them continue chasing shadow and leave the substance they are here for. Mcheeeeew
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Busybody2(f): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Gboliwe:

You of all persons should be able to tell my story. I don't respond to attention seeking noisemakers. The other Arrow has been mentioning my name upandan since, begging to be noticed, dude has no idea my noticeboard is filled up. Let them continue chasing shadow and leave the substance they are here for. Mcheeeeew

Ekele maka ileghara anya kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
@Danki Here we go

"Few years ago, those days of my spiritual slumbering, I meet with a Pastor who brought a young lady-M to where i work to be trained in computer, she was admitted, I will later had crush on her.
Few months later the same pastor wanted to buy laptop and I get seller for him. On our meeting three of us, we discuss on the laptop, later the pastor told the guy that he has a Aunt in UK and she will be his link to travel abroad [guy testify it to be through], later he turned to me and said he saw me holding lady-M who is falling into I well and I pull her out - the pastor said he cant say if am going to marry her of be of help to her. although I dont care at 1st but later my feeling for the lady-M increases to the extent that I feel indebted to her, in fact i even wanted to woo her but some factors restrained me, those days she ever ready to listen to me, even till date.
The career I desired for my future wife[in my prayer to God] happen to be what this lady-M has and even professionally. Despite the aforementioned, I feel she is not the will of God for me because I have grown spiritually more that before, although i can denied that i still like her and she drew my attention when she is around, I gave her special treatment BUT cant just be my wife but am ready to help in any matter that arises and I have being do so"

Danki:
I've heard you all. Thanks a lot for the various advice.
But before I let this whole thing rest, I want to make myself clear once again.
Im not in any way interested in saving anybody as I have myself to save till the end. But that would be disobedience to God if I don't preach or deliver messages when God asks me to. Ive done this for several people when I'm called to.
What in all these I mentioned shows I'm still lusting after this girl? Why do some of us still feel I'm not saying the truth?
And what's the big deal if chooses to use me to save the girl? Does the helper have to be oyedepo?
Constant dream of this girl crying out for me to help is the issue!
I may disobey God if I will have to be connected with the girl in any way.

Like somebody said, nobody has monopoly of God's mind here. Because I'm in this thread does not mean I must adhere to every instructions given by the top men here. And because I committed formication 2 years ago does not warrant anybody to think he/she is closer to Christ than I am.
Honestly, this attitude of holier than thou is very smelly.

We all agree with you and nobody has the power to condemn you, so we can never do so, reading comment am not sure someone is forming holier than thou, we know in part and we see in part, none of commentator here has any joy in condemning you so cheer-up.

If you feel indebted in assisting her to know God better, do so with wisdom, but make sure you keep moving forward, if you cant pull them up, dont allow them to pull you down. while you are moving higher, in helping her, send her epistle to admonished her, recommend Christian books, sermon for her, if you can buy it for her do BUT DO SO WITH WISDOM,

But then if she is not ready for God, what would do about it ?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Danki:
I do not still have feelings for this girl like you have for ladym.

Im not slumbering. Yes, I may not be well versed in the Bible but by the grace of God, I don't think if Jesus comes today I will be left out.

I do not wish to marry her again. Since oct last year.

I do not feel indebted or obligated to help her!

I hardly listen to pastors and prophets on crucial issues because to the best of my knowledge; my dreams are more accurate and straight to the point. So, no pastor is telling me to help her. The only pastor that said something near to that was when Iwas 8years old. He said iI should not allow my stubbornness, impatience and hard hard to make me loose a precious gift God has kept for me.

My fear is that I may disobey God given that I would not want to have anything to do with this girl in my life again. All these fear arises from where God is going with the dreams.

Last year, I had a message about an adulterous woman I've not talked to for 5 years. I was supposed to deliver the message before 31st DEC, but I didn't for the fear of confronting a supposedly righteous woman. Later, God somehow brought the younger brother to my house (he didn't know it was my house). On sighting me, he called the lady immediately and told her I was with him. I had no option than to deliver the message. However, it was kind of late. A lot of things had gone wrong from the first of January. I also paid heavily on my own part.

Let's allow it rest so we don't derail from the purpose of this thread.

Hmmmm! Where can I start from.... I have 101% of your experience some yrs back. Check pages 2 n 3 for some info on this thread ....
Pls note the following sir:
The ex u are talking about here is deep in marine powers. They watch u wherever u go. They mostly attracted for destruction of victim in d long run. Your calling and gifting are what attracted her to u via assignment by higher powers in the marine kingdom where your case file was brought by your Family (extended or village folks) to the higher queen. They know that u are going to cause havoc in the scheme of things in ur family or village if they allow u to get it right with the right woman for u. They use all sort well endowed and beautiful gals only for this kind of assignment.
I was a victim in the past but God helped when he opened my eyes to see what I can't disclose all here.
Prayer and fasting should be ur second nature cos u are been monitored till u cross this marriage hurdle. They don't give up....
Keep company with HOT believers only. Avoid strangers to anointing!!
Keep off from her and release yourself from every soul ties via deliverance.
God gift and calling are without repentance...so even God is watching u to see how u resolve this issue as u face ur ministry.

God bless u!!

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
My last words on the danki's plight.
FORGET ABOUT THE LADY.
FACE YOUR MINISTRY ASSIGNMENT.
OVERCOME THE FLESHLY NATURE (SANTIFICATION) IN YOU BEFORE ENTERING INTO MARRIAGE.
Remain Rapturable.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Danki:

Not really sir. And that's the reason I'm here.

But if I should take a shot, I would say maybe the girl is beginning to pay attention to the words of God because I told her that even if we are meant to be together that I will never be yoked with an unbeliever again. I will also be attacked by the demons trying to ruin her.

Before I had the dream I narrated above, I had one I wouldn't want to disclose here for identity purposes. I knew that if that heppens, she will run to God like a mad dog. But I'm just so afraid of not accepting her back if its God's wish.

Tell me what you think about the dream.
sorry about my delayed reply... I've seen how this whole issue has dragged and wouldn't want it to drag anymore so as not to derail the thread. as regards your earnest desire as to the will of God, please focus on today and let 'tomorrow take care of it self'. selah
as regards your dreams, I'll advice you drop the attitude of over confidence in them (...YES).
that's the attitude the devil is waiting for. even if you feel/know God has said something seek a confirmation from Him or confide in someone gifted in interpretation of dreams and counseling.
the bible helps us to understand that 'God will make everything perfect in its time'. if God will lead you to her in the future you should know that 'He wouldn't tempt us above what we are able to bear', so the grace to submit to His will will be made available.
please sir don't give your self premature grey hair... today has enough worries already. selah.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
@Danki
... even if your dream wasn't manipulated (which wasn't even my initial thought) doesn't make it to be from God.
there are three sources of dreams you know... selah
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in his love, He will joy over thee with singing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where is Chelseafan99
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
oyeludef:
Where is Chelseafan99
My brother, everyone just got carried away and forgot someone who really needs help.
Even the thread he opened, he hasn't been responding to comments. I called the guy who dropped his number to find out if he and chelseafan has met, but he said no. If chelseafan follows that one, hmm. I tried to evangelize him on phone, but he told me out rightly that he didn't believe in God. Yet he is interested in helping someone with a spiritual problem. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Danki: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Danki:

"You got carried away and forgot Someone who really needed help?"

Need i remind you that this is not your private thread and nobody forced you to contribute on any other issue aside from that of chelseafan.

What a perfect human being.
hold it, hold it... nobody moves a muscle. it ends here.
analice107 it was a slip of the finger.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
analice107:

My brother, everyone just got carried away and forgot someone who really needs help.
Even the thread he opened, he hasn't been responding to comments. I called the guy who dropped his number to find out if he and chelseafan has met, but he said no. If chelseafan follows that one, hmm. I tried to evangelize him on phone, but he told me out rightly that he didn't believe in God. Yet he is interested in helping someone with a spiritual problem. Lol.
I just hope he hasn't gone to start consulting with dark forces cos dat will so much compound his problem eenn. Lets remember him in our prayers to God so dat He can touch his heart to accept the truth of the gospel. D Kingdom of God must match on
As for the reply from danki, just let it slide and let the thread keep moving since we av all done our best as brethren to offer counsel to the best of our knowledge.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Good morning brethren,

I have an experience to share, there's a neighbour's son who started ill behaving of recent. Being very disobedient to his parents, quit his job just like that with the excuse he wanted to focus more on his masters degree programme, has no source of income and is mind restless, he seems so detached n behaves so absurdly, doesn't go to church anymore and is quick to over react to any form of authority. He was always restless, going from place to place. Leaves home, goes to play nairabet n draft and is just wasting away. Often times I keep wondering why the guy in question suddenly changed, he wasn't this way before but all over sudden this. His father decided to probe further and asked him why the sudden change and why he was acting out terribly and whether consciously or unconsciously but purely by an act of God he opened up that a girl he was seeing some weeks back had taken him to barbeach n had his head washed there n then in the water.

When I heard this I felt terribly sorry, this guy has been caged by marine powers. I sought to talk to him and looked for a good opportunity, by the time I asked him why he'd let someone do something like that to him he made to shut the door and only left after telling him he was under demonic oppression, suppression, attack and manipulation and he needs deliverance asap plus it wasn't a situation that couldn't be salvaged. From his facial outlook he seemed kinda remorseful but I didn't want to push it cos I needed this to sink into his soul..

Brothers, sisters, what do u suggest and advise please... This guy really needs help oblivious to him but quite visible to others. your kind contribution would be duly welcome.

Shallom...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2016
dazzle101:
Good morning brethren,

I have an experience to share, there's a neighbour's son who started ill behaving of recent. Being very disobedient to his parents, quit his job just like that with the excuse he wanted to focus more on his masters degree programme, has no source of income and is mind restless, he seems so detached n behaves so absurdly, doesn't go to church anymore and is quick to over react to any form of authority. He was always restless, going from place to place. Leaves home, goes to play nairabet n draft and is just wasting away. Often times I keep wondering why the guy in question suddenly changed, he wasn't this way before but all over sudden this. His father decided to probe further and asked him why the sudden change and why he was acting out terribly and whether consciously or unconsciously but purely by an act of God he opened up that a girl he was seeing some weeks back had taken him to barbeach n had his head washed there n then in the water.

When I heard this I felt terribly sorry, this guy has been caged by marine powers. I sought to talk to him and looked for a good opportunity, by the time I asked him why he'd let someone do something like that to him he made to shut the door and only left after telling him he was under demonic oppression, suppression, attack and manipulation and he needs deliverance asap plus it wasn't a situation that couldn't be salvaged. From his facial outlook he seemed kinda remorseful but I didn't want to push it cos I needed this to sink his soul..

Brothers, sisters, what do u suggest and advise please... This guy really needs help oblivious to him but quite visible to others. your kind contribution would be duly welcome.

Shallom...
in dis particular case, you need to be very careful so as not to b at wrong place at the wrong time (being dat you are a lady). In a situation like dis, dat guy needs constant prayerful visitation whereby he will be fed with the word of God and it could be a process. He has to come to the realization that he needs deliverance (otherwise no deliverance for him). He needs to break the covenant dat took place unknown to himd day his head was washed at barbeach and then he needs to b prayed for and to b prayerful himself.
dazzle101:
Good morning brethren,

When I heard this I felt terribly sorry, this guy has been caged by marine powers. I sought to talk to him and looked for a good opportunity, by the time I asked him why he'd let someone do something like that to him he made to shut the door and only left after telling him he was under demonic oppression, suppression, attack and manipulation and he needs deliverance asap plus it wasn't a situation that couldn't be salvaged. From his facial outlook he seemed kinda remorseful but I didn't want to push it cos I needed this to sink his soul..

Shallom...
in dis particular case, you need to be very careful so as not to b at wrong place at the wrong time (being dat you are a lady). In a situation like dis, dat guy needs constant prayerful visitation whereby he will be fed with the word of God and it could be a process. He has to come to the realization that he needs deliverance (otherwise no deliverance for him). He needs to break the covenant dat took place unknown to himd day his head was washed at barbeach and then he needs to b prayed for and to b prayerful himself.
dazzle101:
Good morning brethren,

Shallom...
in dis particular case, you need to be very careful so as not to b at wrong place at the wrong time (being dat you are a lady). In a situation like dis, dat guy needs constant prayerful visitation whereby he will be fed with the word of God and it could be a process. He has to come to the realization that he needs deliverance (otherwise no deliverance for him). He needs to break the covenant dat took place unknown to him d day his head was washed at barbeach and then he needs to b prayed for and to b prayerful himself. Getting his deliverance is easy but getting all he has lost back needs constants study of God's word and prayer on his part.
Just be careful and take a spiritual brother along with you wen you visit him cos we aren't ignorant of satans devices
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2016
dazzle101:
Good morning brethren,

When I heard this I felt terribly sorry, this guy has been caged by marine powers. I sought to talk to him and looked for a good opportunity, by the time I asked him why he'd let someone do something like that to him he made to shut the door and only left after telling him he was under demonic oppression, suppression, attack and manipulation and he needs deliverance asap plus it wasn't a situation that couldn't be salvaged. From his facial outlook he seemed kinda remorseful but I didn't want to push it cos I needed this to sink into his soul..

Shallom...

The answer is warfare, stand in gap and wage spiritual warfare on his behalf. I have seen this working quite well even when I do not have physical access to the person, it is more like praying for unsaved soul except in this case you would be targeting and breaking the forces of the marine particularly on his behalf. Most times, I start the prayer by saying loud..."I am standing in gap for Bro...soso, he is a brother or neighbor of mine etc and take authority over soso powers operating in his or her life etc. .." depending on how God leads you, you should also ask the Holy Spirit for help and pray in tongues for him,since many issues pertaining to his problems are not known to you but with the help of the Holy Spirit you can handle them in prayers with tongues.

Years ago, I woke up feeling some burden in my spirit, I was asking the Holy Spirit what the problem was but none came to my mind except the urge to pray, I don't know what to pray about, so i started praying in tongues,the more I prayed, the more the burden and pressure on my spirit man until I was totally consumed in the passion and the heat of the prayer, I was pleading seriously for someone who is in great danger but I do not know who the person was, I lost consciousness of time for awhile until I had a release in my spirit, I praised and thanked God and then went about my day.

A day or so later, I traveled home to visit my Mum, unknown to me she has been seriously sick to the point of death and I wasn't told so as not to be distracted from my studies. She told me, while lying on the sick bed;close to death, she saw some beings (demons) carrying her to a coffin which was by the bedside in the room and just when they were going to drop her inside the coffin,an Angel descended and asked them to return her, she started getting better after the incident and when I asked her the day and tine she saw this...your guess maybe good enough, it was the exact time I was praying out of burden in my room.

The Holy Spirit also watchout for the wellbeing of our love ones, those whose problem affects us directly and indirectly. God maybe putting this bro issue onto your heart so as to stand for him, do remember to share the Word with him and be careful doing all these.

Addition
I just read Bro. Oyeledef's post and although I also mentioned it (we both seems to be concerned with your safety)......for opposite sex, I intercede for them most times and leave it at that, satan is quite deceptive and many good Sisters and Brothers has fallen into trap of trying to help an unsaved opposite sex....better be safe than sorry, it is easy for ones testimony to get destroyed faster than to have one and while one is trying to help some people from the hands of demons, they are only paying attention because they have some other motives...I am sure you get the message...wisdom is profitable ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
in dis particular case, you need to be very careful so as not to b at wrong place at the wrong time (being dat you are a lady). In a situation like dis, dat guy needs constant prayerful visitation whereby he will be fed with the word of God and it could be a process. He has to come to the realization that he needs deliverance (otherwise no deliverance for him). He needs to break the covenant dat took place unknown to himd day his head was washed at barbeach and then
he needs to b prayed for and to b prayerful himself. in dis particular case, you need to be very careful so as not to b at wrong place at the wrong time (being dat you are a lady). In a situation like dis, dat guy needs constant prayerful visitation whereby he will be fed with the word of God and it could be a
process. He has to come to the realization that he needs deliverance (otherwise no deliverance for him). He needs to break the covenant dat took place unknown to him d day his head was washed at barbeach and then he needs to b prayed for and to b prayerful himself. Getting his deliverance is
easy but getting all he has lost back needs constants study of God's word and prayer on his part.
Just be careful and take a spiritual brother along with you wen you visit him cos we aren't ignorant of satans devices

Thank you sir, I do fully understand the implications inherent. Wasn't planning on doing anything than help with intercessory prayers cos I know not what i'd be dealing with. But I'm certain with the help of God, more shall be revealed. Meanwhile I will talk to his parents about the serious need to help their son for a prayer n deliverance session all in good time.

Thanks so much for your time..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
superior1:

The answer is warfare, stand in gap and wage spiritual warfare on his behalf. I have seen this working quite well even when I do not have physical access to the person, it is more like praying for unsaved soul except in this case you would be targeting and breaking the forces of the marine particularly on his behalf. Most times, I start the prayer by saying loud..."I am standing in gap for Bro...soso, he is a brother or neighbor of mine etc and take authority over soso powers operating in his or her life etc. .." depending on how God leads you, you should also ask the Holy Spirit for help and pray in tongues for him,since many issues pertaining to his problems are not known to you but with the help of the Holy Spirit you can handle them in prayers with tongues.

Bless you sir, I totally agree with you. Warefare is indeed the answer just like you rightly put it. Hmmmm this is quite sad! People are manipulated andd don't even know it, we will do our best.

Thanks for the advice..

Years ago, I woke up feeling some burden in my spirit, I was asking the Holy Spirit what the problem was but none came to my mind except the urge to pray, I don't know what to pray about, so i started praying in tongues,the more I prayed, the more the burden and pressure on my spirit man until I was totally consumed in the passion and the heat of the prayer, I was pleading seriously for someone who is in great danger but I do not know who the person was, I lost consciousness of time for awhile until I had a release in my spirit, I praised and thanked God and then went about my day.

A day or so later, I traveled home to visit my Mum, unknown to me she has been seriously sick to the point of death and I wasn't told so as not to be distracted from my studies. She told me, while lying on the sick bed;close to death, she saw some beings (demons) carrying her to a coffin which was by the bedside in the room and just when they were going to drop her inside the coffin,an Angel descended and asked them to return her, she started getting better after the incident and when I asked her the day and tine she saw this...your guess maybe good enough, it was the exact time I was praying out of burden in my room.

The Holy Spirit also watchout for the wellbeing of our love ones, those whose problem affects us directly and indirectly. God maybe putting this bro issue onto your heart so as to stand for him, do remember to share the Word with him and be careful doing all these.

Addition
I just read Bro. Oyeledef's post and although I also mentioned it (we both seems to be concerned with your safety)......for opposite sex, I intercede for them most times and leave it at that, satan is quite deceptive and many good Sisters and Brothers has fallen into trap of trying to help an unsaved opposite sex....better be safe than sorry, it is easy for ones testimony to get destroyed faster than to have one and while one is trying to help some people from the hands of demons, they are only paying attention because they have some other motives...I am sure you get the message...wisdom is profitable ooo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
superior1:

Bless you sir, I totally agree with you. Warefare is indeed the answer just like you rightly put it. Hmmmm this is quite sad! People are manipulated andd don't even know it, we will do our best.

Thanks for the advice..

Addition

I understand ur submission sir, I don't intend to do otherwise. Better safe than sorry, that's my slogan lol!

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Danki, bro Superio1 is right. Not every dream is of God and you seem very confident that your dreams can't be manipulated. My brother, it surely can and it takes only the grace of God. The fact that you have multiple dreams that turns out real doesn't make it any less. Mind you, mortal men are gifted with dreams interpretation. You can be gifted with dreams but not with the interpretation. You can as well, as God to show you the meaning.

You seem adamant and concluded already what you want to do. No one is forcing their opinions here, we are all here to offer advice and help one another. Don't be over confident 'cos devil will use it as a tool.

God will help us all.

We will keep praying for you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.