Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] (1224 Views)

* * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * / ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2015
OBESEMF VS RAPLINX999

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars

- Deadline is 8pm, 1st November 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Checks in.
Classsyalabolas, this is a title match, remember!
obesemf:

let's go. Sunday , my Lord of the rings title up for grabs.
so i didnt see it stipulated in the rules.
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by obesemf(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
check....hola when ready

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by obesemf(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shared note

fhzz ijnnik jbzcbn n nm, c
vn bm

ghj

vs Raplinx

despite the respite, im quick to give the best fight

spit flows, the real heads like, the uppercats make your head rise

my guns send u coast to coast, make u live the west life

a punch or 2, spread links all Over the place like im hyping a website

and i can quickly get dykes, to slap this gays mouth

couldn't handle jazz, with me you wanna play now?

see, you're living quite reckless, these shots make u stay down

we all knew your life had no plan, after you failed to take lay out

Raplinx999:
Darkrebel66 bt no one gives me attention here for any battle.

after this outing, be quick to burn your housing

if you ball hard, i got punches to leave u bouncing

you even notice, u go unnoticed.. so after this trouncing,

links will remain hidden
....incognito browsing

you switched your style cos u got the niggis all bored

feel it or Not, won't change style if they dig it or don't

you cant kill NL cats with the gimmick you brought

you couldn't conquer Jazz if you wrote with the spirit of God

for beef, he calls, dispatch him, drag his corpse around his halls

spray salt on his sores, use his finger to write RIP on his walls

so when he says he'll have his hand held high, it aint false

mine will be after victory, while his will be held up.... as medics check his pulse

Raplinx999:

Darkenedrebel scripts his own bars! I cud swear that with my manhood.

don't believe the hypes, he a _bitch in disguise

getting turned on by these guys, i see fear in his eyes

so much trust for another man, you won't reach these heights

the way he put his faith in the dark, these light bars will bring his demise

he'll claim he's a man, and owns some businesses

yet little children and men, are your sexual preferences

i brought heat, to get info from my various references

he doesn't excel in beef, yet his 'lines won't show' if we 'ironed' out our differences.

Raplinx999:
While bathing with my 3 yrs old nephew, she my huge manhuud n tried to touch it, i told him not to! He asked why n i told him that its a gun n that it kills people.

bruh, you're a _fucking pedo, you shouldn't bath with kids anymore, man

he wants the kids to come and do, like Cynthia Morgan

see, where im from, the area boys just go burn am

he's the type to open a music school, so little kids can handle his organ

u can't keep up with the pace, why step into this race,

you're getting chased, i changed my voice when i reached this place

knives like soprano, leaving high noted cuts on your face

my gun is a life turnor, i put it on auto, and leaves bullets in your base

Farano and Ishilove will read this and start gisting

niggas who have ever beaten Obese? it's hard listing

this is hard, listen

after Jazz and Laykorns hard beatings, u need mad fixing

so it's over, this 'loud beating' just put rap in the background.....bad mixing

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
★★★OBESEMF CREMATION★★★
I'm the predecessor of Poseidon n Zeus... adored For ma flows/ merged thunderstorms n Tornadoes/ to unleash attacks on ma foes!/ when i spit, sinners get baptised in volcanoes/
Obese is a kid i'd be sending to coma so/ talk bout heights? like 'banga soups'... he'll never get to ma toes!/
cos he'd get his skin peeled like potatoes/
even the "Ginos he'll lose".... like market women who got robbed of tin tomatoes!!!
i'll invade his home, stab his ugly daddy and mum/ rape his sisters n he'll be watching sadly n mourns/ yes! Thats what the scurvy animal wants/
Then smack Obese in the bedroom... get the goblin badly anchored/
summon 'super eagles' to rip his ffucken granular balls/ b4 i strangle the bedraggled ape with his Pa pillow... aint talking Kanu Nwankwo!!!

Obese is a Stark raving lunatic n a clumsy youth/ climbing palmtrees, thats when he "gains altitudes"/ someone tell this 'fathead'... being Obesed aint getting him any closer to BIG's substitute!!!/
he keeps saying "dad's wealths got me fat"... Bt no one trusts the dude/ all his words are big lies we must refute/
so i'll make the G go low... like male Prostitutes!/ then force ma dick down his throat.... Till he tell the 'fücking truth'!!!
Gigolo
Ffuck vista!
Like 'unventilated houses' u aint getting the win though... mister/ cos i'm like Oyedepo... Sight me in the vatican, i'm still a winner/
he wont rest or rant like 'eateries' for tryna act Wizard/
Bt if he rants n still seeks for rest.... Then i'll brutally stab him n toss him into 'Sambisa'!!!

i'm crafty, skillful n tactical/
my prowess papally revered in the vatican/ but Obese is a wicked hannibal/ every cardinal points at the him as stupid, ugly n scary like Cannibals/
he cant draw this!
if he was an igbo rapper, the animal/ will never be called at East during Biafran carnivals/
tho firing him is my Next practical/ so in a North shell, i'll launch my missile to West African!!!

★REPLAY THAT!★
He cant draw this!...
even If he was an igbo rapper, the animal/ will never be called artist during Biafran Carnivals!!/ so in a nutshell, i'll launch my missile to waste African!!!
Obese is a born clown... n a fat Shorn cow/ his big-for-nothing head... a prove he never wore crown/ so as i put the puns down/ n spit these flows he's gon drown/
he better quits banging Cos ma audios hit banger... So he'll be gunned down/ broke@ss niqqa! hawking lacasera n galardo, dont make young touts/ a successful school drop out!/
even ur obnoxious nature left us a milliondollar question junk stout!/ With this potbelly n yam legs.... Obese how will u ever Runtown??'?
dont think its a mistake/ or gasconade instead/ when i tell ya i'll leave ur country with ill fate/
after i Squander Ghana's capital with my teammates/ to leave her with collapsed Economy this day/ just by consuming Accra with Haste/ Fool... blame it on our frantic desire for Bean cakes!!!

I'm physically fit! for combats/
when i punch Obesem's face, his lips mustache/
tho i'll help him lose weight bt its Just that/ i wont let him get rid of calories by stressing his hunchback/
i'd rather visit a Suya shop with the poor brat/
Then tie Obese to a steak... Such that/ i'll place the comrade/ next to d meats... Thats the way i'll make him burn fats!!!

Obese is a fat yabber n a mad braggart/ he'll get whipped, thrashed and battered/ for also being a Backstabber/
even if he blows n i sight Eminem on stage with d patriotic wack rapper/
strapped with Ghanaian flag' like his mum's ragged wrapper/ then with a barbed dagger/ i'll terminate the black star... dont call his corpse a Bolivian cadaver!!!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by obesemf(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Raplinx999:
★★★OBESEMF CREMATION★★★
I'm the predecessor of Poseidon n Zeus... adored For ma flows/ merged thunderstorms n Tornadoes/ to unleash attacks on ma foes!/ when i spit, sinners get baptised in volcanoes/
Obese is a kid i'd be sending to coma so/ talk bout heights? like 'banga soups'... he'll never get to ma toes!/
cos he'd get his skin peeled like potatoes/
even the "Ginos he'll lose".... like market women who got robbed of tin tomatoes!!!
i'll invade his home, stab his ugly daddy and mum/ rape his sisters n he'll be watching sadly n mourns/ yes! Thats what the scurvy animal wants/
Then smack Obese in the bedroom... get the goblin badly anchored/
summon 'super eagles' to rip his ffucken granular balls/ b4 i strangle the bedraggled ape with his Pa pillow[/u]... aint talking Kanu Nwankwo!!!

Obese is a Stark raving lunatic n a clumsy youth/ climbing palmtrees, thats when he "gains altitudes"/ someone tell this 'fathead'... being Obesed aint getting him any closer to BIG's substitute!!!/
he keeps saying "dad's wealths got me fat"... Bt no one trusts the dude/ all his words are big lies we must refute/
so i'll make the "G go low"... like male Prostitutes!/ then force ma dick down his throat.... Till he tell the 'fücking truth'!!!
Ffuck vista!
Like 'unventilated houses' u aint getting the [b]win though
... mister/ cos i'm like Oyedepo... Sight me in the vatican, i'm still a winner/
so Watch me unleash 'the animal'... Batista/
he wont rest-or-rant like 'eateries' for tryna act Wizard/
Bt if he rants n still seeks for rest.... Then i'll brutally stab him n toss him into 'Sambisa'!!!

i'm crafty, skillful n tactical/
my prowess papally revered in the vatican/ but Obese is a wicked hannibal/ every cardinal points at the him as stupid, ugly n scary like Cannibals/
he cant draw this!
if he was an igbo rapper, the animal/ will never be called at East during Biafran carnivals/
tho firing him is my Next practical/ so in a North shell, i'll launch my missile to West African!!!

★REPLAY THAT!★
He cant draw this!...
even If he was an igbo rapper, the animal/ will never be called artist during Biafran Carnivals!!/ so in a nutshell, i'll launch my missile to waste African!!!
Obese is a born clown... n a fat Shorn cow/ his big-for-nothing head... a prove he never wore crown/ so as i put the puns down/ n spit these flows he's gon drown/
he better quits banging Cos ma audios hit banger... So he'll be gunned down/ broke@ss niqqa! hawking lacasera n galardo, dont make young touts/ a successful school drop out!/
even ur obnoxious nature left us a milliondollar question junk stout!/ With this potbelly n yam legs.... Obese how will u ever Runtown??'?
dont think its a mistake/ or gasconade instead/ when i tell ya i'll leave ur country with ill fate/
after i Squander Ghana's capital with my teammates/ to leave her with collapsed Economy this day/ just by consuming Accra with Haste/ Fool... blame it on our frantic desire for Bean cakes!!!

I'm physically fit! for combats/
when i punch Obesem's face, his lips mustache/
tho i'll help him lose weight bt its Just that/ i wont let him get rid of calories by stressing his hunchback/
i'd rather visit a Suya shop with the poor brat/
Then tie Obese to a steak... Such that/ i'll place the comrade/ next to d meats... Thats the way i'll make him burn fats!!!

Obese is a fat yabber n a mad braggart/ he'll get whipped, thrashed and battered/ for also being a Backstabber/
even if he blows n i sight Eminem on stage with d patriotic wack rapper/
strapped with Ghanaian flag' like his mum's ragged wrapper/ then with a barbed dagger/ i'll terminate the black star... dont call his corpse a Bolivian cadaver!!!
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by obesemf(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Emaprince Alexpissu Ibime Reyginius Airmark Coogar Mikuz Giyazz Glacierz Jason21 Joseph1832 Darkenedrebel Guykhena Limerick Krone Ksslib CaptAwesome CaptainCids Captainflash Elymaxiimus Funlord YoungDaNaval Obainojazz JReyez thunderstorm Deepthoughts Dj5naira Jigsawkillah Sinizia Geoxpress Heywhizzy Grayline Gottoboy Sosiqdude Liricyst llaykorn Sinizia Supermiy Dklef Adanna28 Danbrowndmf
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
obesemf:
Shared note

fhzz ijnnik jbzcbn n nm, c
vn bm

ghj

vs Raplinx

despite the respite, im quick to give the best fight

spit flows, the real heads like, the uppercats make your head rise

my guns send u coast to coast, make u live the west life

a punch or 2, spread links all Over the place like im hyping a website

and i can quickly get dykes, to slap this gays mouth

couldn't handle jazz, with me you wanna play now?

see, you're living quite reckless, these shots make u stay down

we all knew your life had no plan, after you failed to take lay out

after this outing, be quick to burn your housing

if you ball hard, i got punches to leave u bouncing

you even notice, u go unnoticed.. so after this trouncing,

links will remain hidden
....incognito browsing

you switched your style cos u got the niggis all bored

feel it or Not, won't change style if they dig it or don't

you cant kill NL cats with the gimmick you brought

you couldn't conquer Jazz if you wrote with the spirit of God

for beef, he calls, dispatch him, drag his corpse around his halls

spray salt on his sores, use his finger to write RIP on his walls

so when he says he'll have his hand held high, it aint false

mine will be after victory, while his will be held up.... as medics check his pulse

don't believe the hypes, he a _bitch in disguise

getting turned on by these guys, i see fear in his eyes

so much trust for another man, you won't reach these heights

the way he put his faith in the dark, these light bars will bring his demise

he'll claim he's a man, and owns some businesses

yet little children and men, are your sexual preferences

i brought heat, to get info from my various references

he doesn't excel in beef, yet his 'lines won't show' if we 'ironed' out our differences.

bruh, you're a _fucking pedo, you shouldn't bath with kids anymore, man

he wants the kids to come and do, like Cynthia Morgan

see, where im from, the area boys just go burn am

he's the type to open a music school, so little kids can handle his organ

u can't keep up with the pace, why step into this race,

you're getting chased, i changed my voice when i reached this place

knives like soprano, leaving high noted cuts on your face

my gun is a life turnor, i put it on auto, and leaves bullets in your base

Farano and Ishilove will read this and start gisting

niggas who have ever beaten Obese? it's hard listing

this is hard, listen

after Jazz and Laykorns hard beatings, u need mad fixing

so it's over, this 'loud beating' just put rap in the background.....bad mixing

Classsyalabolas tag the judges. Remember no one votes without d necessary criteria
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by llaykorn: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Raplinx didn't come easy.... cool
This a TIE for me.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by llaykorn: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2015
This a TIE for me.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by llaykorn: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2015
This a TIE for me.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by funlord(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2015
cool
Obesemf did 2 raplinx what a mack trucks tyres do 2 roadkill! Mashing!
Nice battle regardless!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2015
funlord:
cool

Obesemf did 2 raplinx what a mack trucks tyres do 2 roadkill! Mashing!

Nice battle regardless!!!
dude u werent tagged here. I said this on time. Only these people gon vote.
Ibime
Emaprince
Coogar
Lagunna1
Guykhena
DKlef
Kr0ne
Coogar
Ksslib
007bruce
MuhdG
Adanna28
Grayline
Liricyst
Airmark
Dj5naira
Alexpissu
Ksslib and
Darkenedrebel / Classsyalabolas
U, Elymaximus, CapAwesome bla bla bla aint needed here. No diss intented.
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by funlord(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Raplinx999:

dude u werent tagged here. I said this on time. Only these people gon vote.
Ibime
Emaprince
Coogar
Lagunna1
Guykhena
DKlef
Kr0ne
Coogar
Ksslib
007bruce
MuhdG
Adanna28
Grayline
Liricyst
Airmark
Dj5naira
Alexpissu
Ksslib and
Darkenedrebel / Classsyalabolas
U, Elymaximus, CapAwesome bla bla bla aint needed here. No diss intented.

No diss taken mr! Obesemf tagged a bunch of "neutral observers" as you can see via his last post! By the way "I DID NOT VOTE! Cuz I'm part of the crowd not the panel! Live and learn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
funlord:

No diss taken mr! Obesemf tagged a bunch of "neutral observers" "I DID NOT VOTE! Cuz I'm part of the crowd not the panel! Live and learn!!!
yawns.
stop spamming this thread sir.
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Opener - Obesemf
Rhymes - Obesemf
Flow- Obesemf
Punchlines- Obesemf
Metaphors - Tie
Wordplays - Tie
Closer - Obesemf

MVGT - Obesemf
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by kr0ne(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Raplinx is dope, no doubt, but he's just everywhere. He wants to contain metaphor, wordplay et al all in one bar hence the stretching and too many fillers.
Secondly, please don't start debarring certain people from voting in your brawls yet. It's unhealthy to the development of this section.

Opener - Obesemf
Rhymes - Raplinx
Flow- Obesemf
Punchlines- Obesemf
Metaphors - Raplinx
Wordplays - Raplinx
Closer - Obesemf

MVGT - Tie!
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
kr0ne:
Raplinx is dope, no doubt, but he's just everywhere. He wants to contain metaphor, wordplay et al all in one bar hence the stretching and too many fillers.
Secondly, please don't start debarring certain people from voting in your brawls yet. It's unhealthy to the development of this section.

Opener - Obesemf
Rhymes - Raplinx
Flow- Obesemf
Punchlines- Obesemf
Metaphors - Raplinx
Wordplays - Raplinx
Closer - Obesemf

MVGT - Obesemf
i respect ur verd bro... Bt its not as if i'm tryina sway. 4rm ur verd, the match is tie
Classsyalabolas:

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

As in 6 - 6, or is Mvgt another criterion?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by kr0ne(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Raplinx999:

i respect ur verd bro... Bt its not as if i'm tryina sway. 4rm ur verd, the match is tie

As in 6 - 6, or is Mvgt another criterion?.
Really? Then it's a tie.
Edited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by liricyst(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Opener - Obesemf (creative nameplay)
Closer - Obesemf
Met - Tie (Geez...raplinks brought too much quantity...too much. The best ones however can be found in obese's verse)
Rhymes- Tie (raplinks tried more syllables but fell out badly. Obese did mostly two syllables in exception of two bars but rhyme was perfect. I tied this sha to encourage obese to work on more syllables. Only criteria peeps can snatch from him without a fight)
Flow - Obesemf (easy! Raplinks, packing your verse could make it look messy. Only few can pull that off and leave the flow immaculate.)
Punches - Obesemf (This was the highlight of his verse! Nigga i loved your end punches. Reeks of too much creativity. Nice)
Wordplay - Tie (raplink had more attempts but may were bad puns. Let me tie this as encouragement)

Mvgt - Obesemf

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Emaprince: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
MVGT - Obesemf!!!

Raplinx def improved, but dude needs to cut down on his long @ss build ups. It takes the sting out the main punch. There's nothing more sweeter than a quick build up and then a punch. Great ideas littered every where in linx' verse.

Obese is beginning to look like a punchline king to me. Dude does real good in dropping flawless punches. Kudos, bro.
I love that opener die!! The take hime coast to coast/westlife and spread links/website. Amazing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Linx would have easily won my vote if he carried on the momentum of his 1st 3 bars.

Obese spits the most amazing bars that a nigga without multis can spit

However if multis ain't involved, you always fall short in my eyes. Multis make the punch sting harder, that's just the truth. However Linx didn't bring enough despite a promising start due to overly long build ups and some cringe wordplay like Waste African.

MVGT: Obese

Like Hollow da Don might say, a rapper without multis is like a Harlem nigga with no bread. . . A Harlem nigga with no bread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2015
THREAD CLOSED

OBESEMF WINS
Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by aieo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Gosh, obesemf is automatically my best here, WTF, a punch or 2 spread linx everywhere like am hyping a website....OMG...my guns send you coast to coast makes u live the west life, u got it bro...

linx u did well no doubt, nice brawl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by obesemf(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
aieo:
Gosh, obesemf is automatically my best here, WTF, a punch or 2 spread linx everywhere like am hyping a website....OMG...my guns send you coast to coast makes u live the west life, u got it bro...

linx u did well no doubt, nice brawl

lol, i appreciate it bruh smiley

1 Like

Re: ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
This raplinx is an idiot and a fool. No wonder people take you to be dark's ghost account ;You're still new here and you're already debarring people from voting in your brawl. Do I know you from Adam? You will never win any battle if you keep this ratty behaviour of yours.
You don't know me - I don't take this thing too serious - I tell things the way they are to whoever is in question. This is why I've never qualified as a d1ckrider.
Youre holding a grudge because I told you some truth about your lines against jazz.

Come to think of it, I was about lauding you for a rattling good opener until I saw the nonsense you typed.

Nice bars obese.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Battle Wiv The Illest Nigga Come In / Nigerian Political Rap Freestyle / Hausa Rap Room... Come And Flow For Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.