Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman (1452 Views)

Very Hilarious: Nigeria Names Vs America And Europe Names: / Checkout this funny withdrawal slip filled By A Bank Customer / Wow Check Out This Hilarious Convo Between A Customer And MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by Lasgidy1(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
On this fateful thursday, we opened our branch like every other day. The first customer to enter the banking hall was a highly infuriated irate customer. He walked up to the customer care and angrily demanded his account balance. The CCO wrote the customer's available account balance on a piece of paper and handed it to him in a confidential manner.
Suddenly, the guy flared up saying he got a debit alert of #30,000 a day before whereas he never transacted. He claimed his debit card was right away with him when he got the debit alert.
The customer care officer checked the customer's transaction history and saw a withdrawal of #30,000 using our branch ATM. The guy still insisted he wasn't privy to such withdrawal. So, he was asked to write a letter of complaint concerning an unauthorized withdrawal made from the account. My guy wote and his complain was thereafter forwarded to the branch manager who now spooled the CCTV footage of the alleged transaction, date/time and who made the withdrawal. The image looked like the guy but the person appeared younger. But when this image was shown to my guy, he denied ever seeing that person. He began shouting and yelling on top of his voice in a bid to draw out sympathy from other bank customers. He insisted his money should be given to him there and then. The BM and chief security officer tried to interrogate him as there seem to be a lot of semblance between him and the unauthorized withdrawer. But he yelled continuously. As he turned out to become a nuisance in the banking hall, he was now handed to the police officers who watch over the banking premises. In fact, the BM secretly advised one of the police guys to shake the guy a bit so he could just give us a meaningful information. Unknown to him, the police guy had over drunk himself to nearly stupor and was nearly unconscious he's operating in a banking environment. So as they passed the troublesome customer to the police unit, the drunk police just said, "You're the baga that is worrying everybody abi?"
The young man replied, "Oga, I'm not a baga! I know my right. You can not intimidate me even in a uniform else I'll Sue the Nigerian Police Force and the bank and everyone complacent in my fraudulent transactions will be sacked". E be like say that comment tear the police guy brain na so he cock him gun, threatening to shoot at the guy. Initially we thought he was bluffing. He continued to mean it.
At this point, our constitutional customer-lawyer went on his knees begging the police not to shoot him that the person that made the withdrawal was his brother and that the plot was carried out by both of them so as to eat the bank's money. As he begged, tears rolled down his cheek. At this point, the kind vex wey boil from the drunken police no be hereooo. He just started panting up and down beating his chest that he will kill this bastard and bury him himself, he will not only end there, he will kill his thief of a brother, their mom, their father, their neighbors and everyone known to them. While the guy was on his knees still begging, he pointed his gun to the customer's fore head, asking him to say his last wish and prayers as he goes to meet the Lord. O boy, at that point, it dawned on everyone say this na deal gone bad. The BM called him begged him not to carry out his threat that we should just pardon him. He refused. The BM promised to settle him and his team #2,000 for their helpfulness so far, he declined that he wants the guy's blood. His partner come see as this police guy serious naim him warn am not to carry his threat. He tells him to shut him pointing the gun to his partner, my BM wan run, he tell am to freeze pointing the gun to him directing everyone to be on their knees. Na so my BM begin beg am say him get baby twins wey dey still young o. Walahi, that day. It took the intervention of local mobs(agberos) before we could displace the police man of his gun and arrested o. Praise the Lord
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove... FP things pls make we jolly small. Happy sunday to all and sundry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
Charge and bail lawyercheesy cheesy
see weytin hunger fit turn person tocheesycheesy
Re: A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by divinehand2003(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Hahahaahaha
Oboy, this is hilariously hilarious. The policeman took it personal.
Re: A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by Mologi(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2015
film yan dun sha....
especially were the police man threatened to shoot the guy......
..to God be the glory
Re: A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by Mizpetite(f): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
LolLolLol
Re: A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by Khd95(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nigerian police nd high b like ewa gayin nd buredigrin
Re: A Very Hilarious Encounter Between A Bank Customer And A Mobile Policeman by chidibond(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
A drunk policeman is worse than a missile without guide.

(1) (Reply)

Illiteracy Is A Disease!!! / A New Born Baby Dancing Shoki (see Hillarious Photo) / Why You Should Watch Football At A Viewing Center ( Lwkmd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.