Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. (2899 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev / D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by PhockPhockMan: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2015
To God Be All Glory.

Happy Sunday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by temitemi1(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Christianity is the only true way... cool cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2015
wow
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Religion Trying to stay relevant by fighting a war it can't win. Science was in infancy then, but now that it's in its adolescent stage, even religion is playing catch up to stay relevant. That your book will soon become useless...

5 Likes

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by PhockPhockMan: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:
Religion Trying to stay relevant by fighting a war it can't win. Science was in infancy then, but now that it's in its adolescent stage, even religion is playing catch up to stay relevant. That your book will soon become useless...

You just ended up saying nothing.
The fact remains that bible is the Supreme book.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You just ended up saying nothing.
The fact remains that bible is the Supreme book.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.
obviously I said nothing cos you can't see beyond 25cm of what's in front of you and nothing of what's behind you..

First, was it science or the church that said the earth was flat/round?? Why was Galileo accused of heresy?? When did the church finally accept this heresy (with shame)??

Do you even know the origin of your so called supreme book??

3 Likes

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by kokoA(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:
You are one of those that just follow the trend, being a "free thinker" seem to be trendy these days. I bet you know nothing about the sciences. Some of the greatest scientists that we read about also believed in the existence of God. Some of you just read or listen to few things in the media and you begin to feel you've known it all while you know nothing. I've no problem with what you believe or don't believe but just keep shut when people talk about what they believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP, Science isn't the Bible. TRY to read up on Science itself instead of defining it by what the Bible says. Afterall, Science is independent of the Bible and the Quran. The Muslim would see 'Scientific' accuracies in his Quran where there is none or little, why the Christian would also do likewise with his Bible.

1 Like

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by aperture11: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
kokoA:
You are one of those that just follow the trend, being a "free thinker" seem to be trendy these days. I bet you know nothing about the sciences. Some of the greatest scientists that we read about also believed in the existence of God. Some of you just read or listen to few things in the media and you begin to feel you've known it all while you know nothing. I've no problem with what you believe or don't believe but just keep shut when people talk about what they believe.
As in I'm tired of these intellectual kids who suddenly think they've discovered gold because they no longer believe in God. I won't even try to convince him about God or the bible. He seems myopic to me. He has no knowledge of eschatology yet he is here forming.

2 Likes

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
aperture11:

As in I'm tired of these intellectual kids who suddenly think they've discovered gold because they no longer believe in God. I won't even try to convince him about God or the bible. He seems myopic to me.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by PhockPhockMan: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
OP, Science isn't the Bible. TRY to read up on Science itself instead of defining it by what the Bible says. Afterall, Science is independent of the Bible and the Quran. The Muslim would see 'Scientific' accuracies in his Quran where there is none or little, why the Christian would also do likewise with his Bible.

Noted

Ishilove, lalasticlala.
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by PRYCE(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Whoever doubts it is simply delusional!

The Bible reeks of wisdom that can only come from God!
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Who argues that the bible is not from God in the first place ?

Check my signature everyone : kiss
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
kokoA:
lol... You are also one of those that follow the crowd for the fear of the unknown, of hell, and mind you, some of your folks have now known what brains are used for. then, Tell me what I don't know about sciences since you are the all knowing. The greatest scientists believe in God yet the hypothesis, theories and laws they postulate says otherwise. Even some of those that reason for you, that tells you things that makes you feel you are better than others have been romancing science.

So I can't keep shut when your folks alike make themselves and whatever they believe in supreme and tell others theirs is shiit and expecting no response whatsoever..
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

what most of them don't understand also is that science and religion are like two parallel lines. Wherever and whenever them religionists try to force a common point, the result is always a conflict. So they gotta play false game to stay relevant...
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
aperture11:

As in I'm tired of these intellectual kids who suddenly think they've discovered gold because they no longer believe in God. I won't even try to convince him about God or the bible. He seems myopic to me. He has no knowledge of eschatology yet he is here forming.
all I see is someone who's scared to defend his God and his book...
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Blured:
Who argues that the bible is not from God in the first place ?
Stop lying. The Quran is God's Word. Prove it is not.
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Codedb2: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Correct
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Phame: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abegi!
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Phame: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
correct!

1 Like

Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Phame: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
correct!
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by ilo04(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bible is word of God written by human beings
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Blured:
I don't want to prove anything to son of a Lucifer. I cover myself with the water of Jesus grin
grin
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by bxcode(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:
lol....Voltaire said similar things about the bible some years back when he said and i quote "that in 100 years time, the bible will become an irrelevant book and a forgotten history, but 100 years after he made that proclamation, his house in France was bought by a Missionary and evangelical mission who set up a bible school in the same house grin grin
Before science, Jesus Christ was and he still is and he is to come smiley smiley
Religion has nothing to do with the one and only true God, so if you are talking about religion and and science then i can excuse your ignorance cry cry
LAST SHOT: When i was in secondary school, science taught us that we ONLY have 9 planets, but today even Christiano Ronaldo gat a planet by name CR7 named after him. grin grin
Bro, seek God and you will understand better. cool cool
Happy Sunday wink wink
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by RobinHez(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:

First, was it science or the church that said the earth was flat/round?? Why was Galileo accused of heresy?? When did the church finally accept this heresy (with shame)??

And is the thread about the church or about the bible? undecided

Heaven and earth will pass away...but the words in that book remains the same! tongue
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Heaven and earth will pass away...but the words in that book remains the same! tongue
and the church follows principles and doctrines from which book??

Sure the words remain the same, as long as you remain the same....
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by RobinHez(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:
all I see is someone who's scared to defend his God and his book...

Lemme complete ur signature for u!

"My god carries a hammer. Your God died nailed to a tree. Any questions?? "

He rose on the third day...and ascended into the sky (witnessed by many)
And He's coming back...with a Bigger hammer! tongue

grin
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by RobinHez(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:
and the church follows principles and doctrines from which book??

At that time?

There was no church undecided
There were only a group of people who thought that they had known too much about God, and so they needed not the bible, but instead a council of elders to make decisions ..and to create laws for their followers.
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by PhockPhockMan: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

cool
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by Ramon92: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

At that time?

There was no church undecided
There were only a group of people who thought that they had known too much about God, and so they needed not the bible, but instead a council of elders to make decisions ..and to create laws for their followers.
I see MAYBE you are limited to the confinement of your bible. So as time went by, what then now warranted the need for the bible?? Couldn't that be as a result of God, his son and those elder's diminishing influence and popularity cos their scam has been exposed by REASON or is he just giving REASON a head start??
Re: Undeniable Facts That Proves That Bible Is From God. SCREENSHOT. by charlsecy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramon92:
Religion Trying to stay relevant by fighting a war it can't win. Science was in infancy then, but now that it's in its adolescent stage, even religion is playing catch up to stay relevant.
Is the information on the image correct?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write / Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying / Yoruba Homosapiens History Written By My Grandfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.