Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write (2890 Views)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / Big Bang Or God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Yes U Heard it the omniscience God omnipotent omni|everyevrry came down to earth after he fvcked Mary I guessed Mary pussy did something to his brain that he forgot how to read or write and have no knowledge of science at all. All we have miracles which never happened imagine zombie getting out from their graves to go meet their family undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can U believe the son of God left his family even one letter he didn't write to them!! Oh I forgot he wasn't educated Christians I hail o grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Medicis(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
I can understand that the demon in you just feel like blaspheming... Your cup will be full very Soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by PencilBox: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:
Yes U Heard it the omniscience God omnipotent omni|everyevrry came down to earth after he fvcked Mary I guessed Mary pussy did something to his brain that he forgot how to read or write and have no knowledge of science at all. All we have miracles which never happened imagine zombie getting out from their graves to go meat their family undecided grin

well non actually went to MEAT their family undecided cheesy

go back and pray for mercy

2 Likes

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
PencilBox:

well non actually went to MEAT their family undecided cheesy

go back and pray for mercy
Go and pray for Sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Who said he wasn't educated. I know I don't read the bible a lot but I remember the part when they wanted to stone a woman to death for adultery. The Bible made it clear that Jesus was writing something.

So try not to be stupid tomorrow. If you don't believe in God, that's your bubusiness. Stop flooding nairaland with useless topics
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Medicis:
I can understand that the demon in you just feel like blaspheming... Your cup will be full very Soon.
Do me a favour type demon on wiki search and educate urself small, The little knowledge U might get from there might help U tank me later cool

1 Like

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by sunkoye: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls note dat you are not the first that will say this....neither will u be the last. Can u pls say sumtin a bit different from the bandwagon. The entity am talking to knows. Am definitely not talking to OP.
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Were is all the knowledge they claim their God have undecided omniscience my foot!! All he knows how to do is fvck a 14 years old girl mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Medicis:
Lol he has adramelech. No be so @op?
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol he has adramelech. No be so @op?

1 Like

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Don't you think it'd have been easier if he actually wrote the shit in his bible himself so we could be sure it was the work of madness? As it is, Christians have the luxury of claiming that the books are reported speech so everything shouldn't be taken literally, because its limited to the author's observation.
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Tobitrueman(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God God nor be man. Blasphemy of the highest order. Vulgar words spew sporadically. What temerity, audacity and effrontery? Even man can't take this insult? Well, God is merciful, gracious and loving. Please, if you want to criticize, do so intelligently with well refined wordings.
Even the atheism you people are clamouring for would have your head on platter if such abusive language is thrown at there delusive and demeaning government.
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by ayoku777(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Jesus Christ came into this world to, among other things, show us how to live. And to effectively do that, He needed not to take advantage of His innate divinity privileges.

If He had used His innate divinity privileges, He wouldn't be able to tell us that we can do what He did. Because we would just say, "Well, You're the Word of God and you created all things, that's why you can do all that."

So that was why even though Jesus is the Word of God and the Begotten Son of God, He laid aside His innate divinity privileges, and walked among us as the Son of man.

Philippians 2v6 - (Jesus) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, AND WAS MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN:

So Jesus lived and walked among us like a man.

He ate and drank like a man.

Matthew11:19 -The Son of man came eating and drinking, ...

He got tired and slept like a man.

Mark 4:8 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, ASLEEP ON A PILLOW: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish

He felt pain and sorrow like a man.

Matt26:38 - Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

He read and studied and increased in wisdom like a man.

Luk 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Even the miracles He performed, He didn't do any until after He had fasted and prayed for the power of the Holy Spirit, just like we can.

Luk 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

Jesus Christ laid aside His innate divinity privileges in His earthly ministry and walked among us as the Son of man, seeking and depending on the leading and power of the Holy Spirit for His daily life, like every man should.

He did this to show us how to live and walk. That was why He could tell us confidently that;

...verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12)

He could say this because He did everything He did by the power of the Holy Spirit, which we can also seek and have.

The only thing Jesus did in His earthly ministry that no one else can do, is His death for our sins. And that's because Jesus alone is the LAMB OF GOD slain from the foundation of the earth.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

But aside from His death as the Lamb of God for our sins, we can do the works that He did, because He laid aside His innate divinity privileges, and walked among us as a man. That was why He grew and learnt like a man.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Thank God God nor be man. Blasphemy of the highest order. Vulgar words spew sporadically. What temerity, audacity and effrontery? Even man can't take this insult? Well, God is merciful, gracious and loving. Please, if you want to criticize, do so intelligently with well refined wordings.
Even the atheism you people are clamouring for would have your head on platter if such abusive language is thrown at there delusive and demeaning government.

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
ayoku777:
Jesus Christ came into this world to, among other things, show us how to live. And to effectively do that, He needed not to take advantage of His innate divinity privileges.

If He had used His innate divinity privileges, He wouldn't be able to tell us that we can do what He did. Because we would just say, "Well, You're the Word of God and you created all things, that's why you can do all that."

So that was why even though Jesus is the Word of God and the Begotten Son of God, He laid aside His innate divinity privileges, and walked among us as the Son of man.
No he didn't use it, how was he able to wake up the dead according to Ur holy book?? But ordinary to read and write was hard for him??
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by frubben(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Don't insult him we Christians are the cause, when a child misbehave outside the parent receive the insult, not knowing the parent did a good job but the child choose to follow another way, the Christians has lost the true power of God because we choose to follow doctrines instead of God's word. If our life truly reflex the good news he won't be saying what he is saying. So as xtain we should step.
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by HCpaul(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
You may be right but I think Jesus is a religious genius in his time. In his own century, religion is the greatest institution in the world and an expert in the field are renounced genius.

That is why Jesus, "knowing that he is a human being" claims to he "the way" and the deluded mind ready for a wishful kingdom accepted it.

I think that the man is educated enough cuz even in our own generations, millions of educated people are following him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
frubben:

Don't insult him we Christians are the cause, when a child misbehave outside the parent receive the insult, not knowing the parent did a good job but the child choose to follow another way, the Christians has lost the true power of God because we choose to follow doctrines instead of God's word. If our life truly reflex the good news he won't be saying what he is saying. So as xtain we should step.
Lol Christian This Christian That, Don't U Guys Follow Ur Holy book Again?? Well Am Against 80% Of What Is Written In There Get It?? If Ur brain was really working U will understand what the op Ment upon al the claims U Christian make Omni this Omni That But Still Hypocritically follow someone that doesn't even know how to read nor write is that not hypocrisy?
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by CoolUsername: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Isn't it kind of funny that a guy that was literally God came to lead his people to the light and couldn't pen a thing down?

Leaving no reference of all his wonders until at least 20 years after his death when the epistles came out?

Isn't it funny that Paul's epistles were written before the gospels?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by kilo4sure: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
AmenRa1:

No he didn't use it, how was he able to wake up the dead according to Ur holy book?? But ordinary to read and write was hard for him??
How do you know Jesus was unable to read and write? In the book of Luke he came out to read the temple scrolls as was his custom where he found the book of Isaiah 61, also when a woman was to be stoned for adultery he wrote on the ground. It seems you have nothing relevant to say in this thread you opened, you are just angry.

1 Like

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
CoolUsername:
Isn't kind of funny that a guy that was literally God came to lead his people to the light and couldn't pen a thing down? With no references of all his wonders until at least 20 years after his death?
If only they would understand
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by kilo4sure: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
CoolUsername:
Isn't kind of funny that a guy that was literally God came to lead his people to the light and couldn't pen a thing down? With no references of all his wonders until at least 20 years after his death?
Why does it really matter that he should pen a thing down? Maybe there's something l'm missing here.
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
kilo4sure:

How do you know Jesus was unable to read and write? In the book of Luke he came out to read the temple scrolls as was his custom where he found the book of Isaiah 61, also when a woman was to be stoned for adultery he wrote on the ground. It seems you have nothing relevant to say in this thread you opened, you are just angry.
See Foolishness In Display Like m not aware that Jesus story was cooked up by U Christians during the reign of Constantine undecided

1 Like

Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by CoolUsername: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
kilo4sure:

Why does it really matter that he should pen a thing down? Maybe there's something l'm missing here.
My modified post answers your question.
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by kilo4sure: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
AmenRa1:

See Foolishness In Display Like m not aware that Jesus story was cooked up by U Christians during the reign of Constantine undecided
If it was cooked up and you don't believe it, then what is the source of your claim that he couldn't read and write?
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Legitman22(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think your purpose of writing dis is to entertain not to educate.

AmenRa1:
Can U believe the son of God left his family even one letter he didn't write to them!! Oh I forgot he wasn't educated Christians I hail o grin
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
kilo4sure:

If it was cooked up and you don't believe it, then what is the source of your claim that he couldn't read and write?
The Source Is That There Is no Evidence That Jesus Ever Existed Talk less Of to write anything the same way we don't have anything written by Superman or santa undecided it seams Ur blocked head didn't get the point of the post
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by kilo4sure: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
CoolUsername:

My modified post answers your question.
It still doesn't answer my question. Socrates perhaps one of the greatest philosophers ever never penned anything down. The rational Buddha also never penned anything down, his disciples wrote about him 500years after. Many great men do not write things down. Why should a living Christ write a book?
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Legitman22:
I think your purpose of writing dis is to entertain not to educate.

Why not both grin
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by kilo4sure: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
AmenRa1:

The Source Is That There Is no Evidence That Jesus Ever Existed Talk less Of to write anything the same way we don't have anything written by Superman or santa undecided it seams Ur blocked head didn't get the point of the post
You surely do not want to argue this with me, do you?
Re: The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
kilo4sure:

It still doesn't answer my question. Socrates perhaps one of the greatest philosophers ever never penned anything down. The rational Buddha also never penned anything down, his disciples wrote about him 500years after. Many great men do not write things down. Why should a living Christ write a book?
Who told U Socrates didn't pen anything down are U kidding me?? In the case of the Buddha he didn't claim to be God nor was he educated unlike U Christian that claim Ur Jesus was God incarnation But couldn't read or write upon all the Omni titles U gave the imaginative character

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Didn't Solomon Follow His Own Advice On Women? / God And The Male Ego / Photo Of A Nigerian Priest With An AK-47 Rifle At Mass. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.