Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Never Take Any Man For Granted By Genevieve Nnaji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Take Any Man For Granted By Genevieve Nnaji (654 Views)

Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Take Any Man For Granted By Genevieve Nnaji by abagram(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Delectable actress, Genevieve Nnaji, is currently basking in the euphoria of her first movie production, Road To Yesterday, which is set to hit the cinemas nationwide soon. Accord­ing to the screen goddess, who had been scarce on location for a couple of years, she was inspired to pro­duce the film because “I had to take my future in my own hands and produce the type of movie that I want to be associated with”.

In this exclusive interview, Nnaji spoke to Entertainer on her debut flick and other issues. Excerpts:

When should your fans expect your new work, Road to Yesterday, to hit the cinemas?
Source:http://abagram..com.ng/2015/11/never-take-any-man-for-granted-by.html

Re: Never Take Any Man For Granted By Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Never Take Any Man For Granted By Genevieve Nnaji by lekan29ice(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good for her.... we are waiting to see it
Re: Never Take Any Man For Granted By Genevieve Nnaji by resty4(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Aging is not a friend 2 beauty, jst c her!

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Forum Rank. Can You Guess No 1? / Why Is Nairaland Full Of Endtime Comments? / Lose 5-15kg In Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.