Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September (11924 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) / The Entrepreneur Africa Set To Host 300 Business People At The Business Meeting / Tourism Is Bigger Than Oil, Says Wemi Jones As He Covers The Entrepreneur Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by LionBaba(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2017
The Entrepreneur Africa Magazine has just released one of its most beautiful and content-rich issues, featuring the popular Nigerian style doctor, Uche Nnaji, on the cover. This issue is titled Fashion Business Edition, as it beams lights into the Nigerian/African fashion industry to reveal the big business sides of it.

In his interview, Uche tells his grass to grace story of starting from the rock bottom, on campus, but ten years down the line he became a personal dresser to the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari. There are so many other inspiring contents within this edition, including the incredible true story of the CEO of Sweet Homes who started his first shop in an abandoned toilet, but now owns one of the biggest building materials companies in West Africa.

To read these stories and more, get the FREE digital copy of the new issue via the link below:
www.theentrepreneurafrica.com

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Partnerbiz2: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
If this is the guy dressing Buhari then he is doing a bad job naa..
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by LionBaba(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2017
He's currently not his dresser. But he dressed him during the presidential campaign, and put him in that suit that helped him win the election.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by DanielsParker(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
His name doesn't ring a bell..

By the way he looks like MhizzAJ
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by BCISLTD: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
angry clothes do not agree with him

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by MhizzAJ(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
okay

Seems there's a lot of money in d fashion industry
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by SeventyRC: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by bedspread: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionBaba:
He's currently not his dresser. But he dressed him during the presidential campaign, and put him in that suit that helped him win the election.
OOOOO I SEEEEEE
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hardwork pays
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by MhizzAJ(f): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
DanielsParker:
His name doesn't ring a bell..

By the way he looks like MhizzAJ

How nah
I Fine pass am cheesy
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Interestingly,the suit tailor na Engineer... All buttons fall on a grid line
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by maamisco(f): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
See as uncle uche pose for camera. grin grin grin
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Oladipo1166(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Seen next?
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by DanielsParker(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

How nah
I Fine pass am cheesy

Lol, yes. I know
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by opichika(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
ego amaka...
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Bencee3000: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Emyres: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good afternoon people.
Please if you have a job for me, please check this link.
www.nairaland.com/4060341/need-job#60547095
ASUU Strike not helping me at all.
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by FILEBE(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who doesn't want one Nigerian is not a good person! I am sure someone understands what i am saying in relation to this topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by IamUdo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Most people talking trash about him here can't afford any of Ouch products. When Nigerians see their fellow doing good in business they talk down on them instead supporting them.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
A nicely-designed magazine.
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by I888(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
okay

Seems there's a lot of money in d fashion industry
lol. Shey u just dey know ni?
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Listen to my freestyle @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670

Also listen to my song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by katibu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionBaba:

keep sentiment aside and speak good or hold ur peace. people who think like u are the problem of this country.
Re: Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September by tpapi: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges / YAHOO PLUS: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (PHO / The 3 Statues In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.