Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why (3929 Views)

Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Why Did Jesus Order Pregnant Womens Stomaches Ripped Open / Hell Is Waiting For Womens In Trousers... (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Does mohammed support womens rights ?

muslim women are the biggest victims of islam...I have heard some feminist muslim women say mohammed was a feminist..its like saying u can train a dog to teach Neuroscience.. the idea is impossible because we all know mohammeds antecedents...he was a Misogynist..

he had female sex slaves and promoted sex slavery.

he raped women survivors after his jihad battles

he allowed muslim men to have more than one wivies and women only one.

he said women were less intelligent than men

he said women should provide 4withness before they can prove a man raped them..same for adultery by the way..

he segregated women to the back in mosques

he made it compulsory that women be covered even in extreme heat..they remian covered so as not to tempt good men..

he took women as objects of sex and child bearing

he allowed the beating of women

he hit aisha at least once in the Hadiths and approved of the beating of female slaves..

he said women must obey their husbands if they want to go to paradise and can go to hell of they dont

he promised men dozens of virgin houris in paradise and nothing to women

the list is numerous..

Why would any right thinking person think him a prophet who support women's right talk less of feminism

2 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by tartar9(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
she's obviously pained He(SAW) didn't support her 'right' to be a slut

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by mrwiddy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
BAD OMEN! subhanallahi!! i 'm d 1st to comment on the most stupid post in nairaland's history, i seek refuge from ALLAH,to the accursed POST of nairalanders.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrwiddy:
BAD OMEN!
subhanallahi!!
i 'm d 1st to comment on the most stupid post in nairaland's history,
i seek refuge from ALLAH,to the accursed POST of nairalanders.
U made 2 mistakes

Mistake number one.. u said its a silly post..
Please how is it silly.. want the verses I will inundate u with them

Mistake number two.. uare the second to comment not the first..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just like he said the paradise of a man is below the feet of his mother. Just like men need to provide 4 witnesses before proving a woman raped them. Women. Are at the back of mosques to avoid unnecessary contact with men. Lol! I don't even know what I'm doing here. I guess I'm just surprised the mad hermaphrodite is still active.

Lol! Like the person above said,she's mad because he denies her the right to be a sluuut.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by parisbookaddict(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:
Just like he said the paradise of a man is below the feet of his mother. Just like men need to provide 4 witnesses before proving a woman raped them. Women. Are at the back of mosques to avoid unnecessary contact with men. Lol! I don't even know what I'm doing here. I guess I'm just surprised the mad hermaphrodite is still active.

Lol! Like the person above said,she's mad because he denies her the right to be a sluuut.

wow.. what a terrible attempt to defend islam and the paedophile prophet Mohammad

4 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Annunaki(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Honestly speaking islam is beyond sick, I find it so disgusting and repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Islam women are forbidden to eat banana and cucumber. SO this is also to forbid them from been slut? undecided. You guys are really genetically sick in this religion. . angry

4 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U made 2 mistakes

Mistake number one.. u said its a silly post..
Please how is it silly.. want the verses I will inundate u with them

Mistake number two.. uare the second to comment not the first..

The guy insult himself na...their problèm is genetic illetracy even if some are now a bit literate today.

3 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Islam women are forbidden to eat banana and cucumber. SO this is also to forbid them from been slut? undecided. You guys are really genetically sick in this religion. . angry

Loooool!!! What now? I can't tell if you're joking or if a pastor has raped your brain so bad you don't realise the depths of your stupidity! Seriously! Forbidden to eat what now?

I swear! You infidels won't kill me with laughter! Loooooool!
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

The guy insult himself na...their problèm is genetic illetracy even if some are now a bit literate today.

Genetic illiteracy? Loool! You do realise that's scientifically impossible right? Dumbo!!!!
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Where did this new cucumber and banana theory come from? Loooooool!

Qur'an 002:171 Yusufali
:
The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

I have come to peace with this.

May Allah SWT make us not among the eternal dwellers of hell. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mr kun I didn't know you have a new apprentice. She seems committed. Did you not tell her you're fighting a perverted lost cause?
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

:
The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

Are you novice ? Several website will educate you on that...follow link..

THE FATWA AGAINST WOMEN TOUCHING BANANAS AND OTHER STUPID ISLAMIC ORDERS

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/12/10/the-fatwa-against-women-touching-bananas-and-other-stupid-islamic-orders.html

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

:

The same allah who killed 1000 pilgrims ? You are not serious. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Genetic illiteracy? Loool! You do realise that's scientifically impossible right? Dumbo!!!!

Now you run to science not coran? undecided commen, it's qoranically possible. Anything is possible in Islam tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Are you novice ? Several website will educate you on that...follow link..

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/12/10/the-fatwa-against-women-touching-bananas-and-other-stupid-islamic-orders.html

First of all your link isn't working.

Secondly just because some cleric issues such fatwa doesn't make it right. Can you quote a reliable source, Quran or hadith that supports that? I am a Muslim from a 100 percent muslim hausa family and I have never heard such absurd claims. This is my first time of hearing this.

It cracked me up though.

2 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

Now you run to science not coran? undecided commen, it's qoranically possible. Anything is possible in Islam tongue

Indeed, anything is possible in islam.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind"

With that keep in mind, the Quran is a book of facts, not science. Science can be wrong in its quest for deducing facts.

Besides, you were not quoting or working under the teaching of the Quran when you made your comments.

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
A read which made ma day .. lols.. how about men? they might turn homo sexuals LMAO...

An unnamed Islamic cleric based in Europe has issued a ban on women touching fruits and vegetables resembling the male sexual organ to avoid "sexual thoughts".

The Egyptian news website Bikya Masr on Wednesday quoted the cleric whose diktat featured in an article on el-Senousa, a religious publication. The cleric has said that women should not even get close to bananas or cucumbers. "If women wish to eat these food items, a third party, preferably a male related to them such as their a father or husband, should cut the items into small pieces and serve," the cleric dictated.

According to the cleric, bananas and cucumbers "resemble the male penis" and therefore could arouse women or "make them think of sex." The cleric also added carrots and zucchini to the list of forbidden foods for women. tongue tongue

http://www.qatarliving.com/forum/politics/posts/women-banned-touch-bananas-cucumbers

2 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:

The same allah who killed 1000 pilgrims ? You are not serious. . cheesy

How many of your Christian brothers have fallen in the name of your god(s)? Believing in destiny, Good or Bad is one of the articles of faith. I envy those pilgrims, they died a special death.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
plappville:
A read which made ma day .. lols.. how about men? they might turn homo sexuals LMAO...

An unnamed Islamic cleric based in Europe has issued a ban on women touching fruits and vegetables resembling the male sexual organ to avoid "sexual thoughts".

The Egyptian news website Bikya Masr on Wednesday quoted the cleric whose diktat featured in an article on el-Senousa, a religious publication. The cleric has said that women should not even get close to bananas or cucumbers. "If women wish to eat these food items, a third party, preferably a male related to them such as their a father or husband, should cut the items into small pieces and serve," the cleric dictated.

According to the cleric, bananas and cucumbers "resemble the male penis" and therefore could arouse women or "make them think of sex." The cleric also added carrots and zucchini to the list of forbidden foods for women. tongue tongue

http://www.qatarliving.com/forum/politics/posts/women-banned-touch-bananas-cucumbers

Loool! True! That cleric has indeed gone barmy!
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

First of all your link isn't working.

Secondly just because some cleric issues such fatwa doesn't make it right. Can you quote a reliable source, Quran or hadith that supports that? I am a Muslim from a 100 percent muslim hausa family and I have never heard such absurd claims. This is my first time of hearing this.

It cracked me up though.

Thats why I used the word genetic illiteracy. Those Abo.ki s in the northan part of Nigeria are the cause of Nigeria problems. They embraced Islam without having knowledge of what Islam Truely is. You ancestors were illiterate s. You have proved it here. You are muslim just because you were born muslim. Does that make sense? By the way, do u have same car,building like you parents too? Think of it ... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Loool! True! That cleric has indeed gone barmy!

Why should he?
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

How many of your Christian brothers have fallen in the name of your god(s)?
If you know any group of christians who died yearly why worshiping God show it. I don't want those boko haram killed in the churchurch with bomb oo.. undecided

Believing in destiny, Good or Bad is one of the articles of faith. I envy those pilgrims, they died a special death.

But your coran Guaranteed pilgrims safty. undecided

Lo! the first Sanctuary (bayt) appointed for mankind was that at Becca [Mecca], a blessed place, a guidance for mankind; wherein are plain memorials (of God’s guidance); the place where Abraham stood up to pray; [b]and whosoever enters it is safe. [/b]And pilgrimage to the House is a duty unto God for mankind, for him who can find a way there. As for him who disbelieves, (let him know that) lo! God is Independent of (all) creatures.

Allah lied??
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by tartar9(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

that vomit inside your skull is of no use if you actually believe this poo
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Thats why I used the word genetic illiteracy. Those Abo.ki s in the northan part of Nigeria are the cause of Nigeria problems. They embraced Islam without having knowledge of what Islam Truely is. You ancestors were illiterate s. You have proved it here. You are muslim just because you were born muslim. Does that make sense? By the way, do u have same car,building like you parents too? Think of it ... grin

Abo.ki.... Loool! I have always found that word intriguing. I don't understand why you'd think that word will offend me or any other northerner. Loool! Maybe you don't know this, but that word in our ancient Afro-Asiatic language means "friend". I'm glad albeit unintentional you consider me as such.

I am also very happy with what you said about being born into something doesn't mean you have to live with it. But for me, being born into islam is something I am always grateful for, and I thank God everyday for bestowing me such favour, something unfortunately not everyone can enjoy.

In accordance with the teachings of islam and our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his call to seek knowledge. I have seeked knowledge of other faiths for a very long time and I have come to this conclusion. Atheism is laughable, questioning the existence of a superior being is the most absurd belief one can carry. Christianity is even more laughable, maybe it's because the religion is clearly a blatant fallacy or maybe it's because they're so close to the truth and yet they deny it.

Call me an illiterate all you want. The greatest man who ever walked this earth, Muhammad (SAW), was an illiterate, but he brought us the greatest gift of all, the Quran, and he urged us to seek knowledge even of it will take us to the ends of the world. Maybe I am not of the standard of who you consider literate, maybe I'll never be. But that shouldn't be your criteria for judgement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

If you know any group of christians who died yearly why worshiping God show it. I don't want those boko haram killed in the churchurch with bomb oo.. undecided

But your coran Guaranteed pilgrims safty. undecided

Lo! the first Sanctuary (bayt) appointed for mankind was that at Becca [Mecca], a blessed place, a guidance for mankind; wherein are plain memorials (of God’s guidance); the place where Abraham stood up to pray; [b]and whosoever enters it is safe. [/b]And pilgrimage to the House is a duty unto God for mankind, for him who can find a way there. As for him who disbelieves, (let him know that) lo! God is Independent of (all) creatures.

Allah lied??

Lol! They did die worshipping your god(s) did they not?

Sanctuary doesn't mean that physical harm can't come to you and frankly the fact that you interprete it as such is quite funny. I also knew Christians would try to exploit that tragedy, apparently this is the shape it carries. I think it's more of a spiritual sanctuary. And btw, this shows further ignorance on your end, the verse you quoted speaks of the Ka'abah and not the whole of Mecca, the pilgrims didn't die in the Ka'abah, they died at a different site.

Where do you get these silly claims from.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

How many of your Christian brothers have fallen in the name of your god(s)? Believing in destiny, Good or Bad is one of the articles of faith. I envy those pilgrims, they died a special death.

Your allah is not the true God that's why he kills muslims too. When you do evil, evil live with you. Islam is evil. Muslims all over the world are facing this evil. They bomb the world tread center in 9/11/2001 While the crane in Mecca that killed more than 100 muslims happened on 9/11/2015, exactly the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the USA. Dont you think something is between the anniversary and the crane collapse? undecided think of it...

2 Likes

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Your allah is not the true God that's why he kills muslims too. When you do evil, evil live with you. Islam is evil. Muslims all over the world are facing this evil. They bomb the world tread center in 9/11/2001 While the crane in Mecca that killed more than 100 muslims happened on 9/11/2015, exactly the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the USA. Dont you think something is between the anniversary and the crane collapse? undecided think of it...

If only this is the lesson you learn from me, I'll count it as a blessing from the Almighty.

Who really is responsible for the 911 attacks? I suggest you ask even the Americans of their opinion. Not saying so called muslims done commit heinous crimes in the name of islam, but 911 is not one of them. Even the dumbest American vested in this topic will tell you that.
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:36am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Lol! They did die worshipping your god(s) did they not?

Sanctuary doesn't mean that physical harm can't come to you and frankly the fact that you interprete it as such is quite funny. I also knew Christians would try to exploit that tragedy, apparently this is the shape it carries. I think it's more of a spiritual sanctuary. And btw, this shows further ignorance on your end, the verse you quoted speaks of the Ka'abah and not the whole of Mecca, the pilgrims didn't die in the Ka'abah, they died at a different site.

Where do you get these silly claims from.

"And (remember) when We made the House (Ka'bah at Mecca) a place of resort to mankind and a place of safety. And take you (people) the maqam(place) of Abraham(or the stone on which Abraham stood while he was building the Ka'abah) as a place of prayer". (Al-Baqarah:125).

At the bold. Has allah not lied? How safe is Mecca? A holy site is supposed to be a place of total security from above. Not even man security. Allah is wooden god. No power. And Satan is alla.h because those who died at the holy site where stoning Satan. . grin

1 Like

Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by plappville(f): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

If only this is the lesson you learn from me, I'll count it as a blessing from the Almighty.

Who really is responsible for the 911 attacks? I suggest you ask even the Americans of their opinion. Not saying so called muslims done commit heinous crimes in the name of islam, but 911 is not one of them. Even the dumbest American vested in this topic will tell you that.

Islam is stop lieing... sad
Re: Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

"And (remember) when We made the House (Ka'bah at Mecca) a place of resort to mankind and a place of safety. And take you (people) the maqam(place) of Abraham(or the stone on which Abraham stood while he was building the Ka'abah) as a place of prayer". (Al-Baqarah:125).

At the bold. Has allah not lied? How safe is Mecca? A holy site is supposed to be a place of total security from above. Not even man security. Allah is wooden god. No power. And Satan is alla.h because those who died at the holy site where stoning Satan. . grin

And yet you reiterate the very things I debunked. I forgot how silly it is arguing with you christians here. Im not new here, I just decided to permanently quit the charade. Lool! So NO! I'm not about to start a debate with you, because I know how it always ends. After your claims are thoroughly debunked and you have been shown your errors, two days later you shamefully bring up the same thing in a different thread.

Noooooo thank you!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / Are Christians The Only Holy People? / Excerpts From The 31st Night Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.