Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers (3672 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS / Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by jnichole(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Greetings to all my fellow catholics around we catholics have a great weapon greater than chemical weapons,WMD's,nuclear warheads e.t.c and that weapon is the HOLY ROSARY a weapon that makes the devil fret.let us all endeavour to pray the rosary of the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY to obtain graces,indulgence,divine blessings and closeness to GOD.lets also remember to pray for the souls in purgatory and never forget what the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY said to st DOMINIC when giving him the holy rosary she said:ONE DAY THROUGH THE ROSARY AND SCAPULAR I WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by bustykasa(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice write up
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
LOL grin Smh!
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
jnichole:
Greetings to all my fellow catholics around we catholics have a great weapon greater than chemical weapons,WMD's,nuclear warheads e.t.c and that weapon is the HOLY ROSARY a weapon that makes the devil fret.let us all endeavour to pray the rosary of the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY to obtain graces,indulgence,divine blessings and closeness to GOD.lets also remember to pray for the souls in purgatory and never forget what the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY said to st DOMINIC when giving him the holy rosary she said:ONE DAY THROUGH THE ROSARY AND SCAPULAR I WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

COMPREHENSION LESSON 1:
Read the following passage and answer the question that follows

*[[Joh 4:42]] And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
*[[1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Question: who is the saviour of the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2015
accountable:

COMPREHENSION LESSON 1:

*[[Joh 4:42]] And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
*[[1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Jesus...and all Christians, especially Mary.

We are all co-workers with Jesus for the salvation of the world.

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by jnichole(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2015
accountable:

COMPREHENSION LESSON 1:

JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by jnichole(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
italo:

Are you catholic?
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
jnichole:
Are you catholic?

Yes.

Are you?
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by jnichole(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
italo:

Yes.
Are you?
yes
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
italo:

So you too will also save the world..."one day italo will save the world." It seems the saved are now claiming they will save the world. Smh for them and their catholic doctrine.

All Christians abi, even those that rejected idol worship(which includes praying rosary before a man made image of stone and wood) and every other form of worship that is not in the spirit?

Like accountable stated it, the prophecy neither include you nor Mary our beloved. And you can't force other christians into it as if you had the authority.

We only know one saviour of the world and he is Christ Jesus. If you think that you or Mary will still save the world one day, as if what Christ did and is still doing is not enough, brace yourself like a man and prove it.

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Boomark:

So you too will also save the world..."one day italo will save the world." It seems the saved are now claiming they will save the world. Smh for them and their catholic doctrine.

All Christians abi, even those that rejected idol worship(which includes praying rosary before a man made image of stone and wood) and every other form of worship that is not in the spirit?

Like accountable stated it, the prophecy neither include you nor Mary our beloved. And you can't force other christians into it as if you had the authority.

We only know one saviour of the world and he is Christ Jesus. If you think that you or Mary will still save the world one day, as if what Christ did and is still doing is not enough, brace yourself like a man and prove it.

24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

All Christians are co-workers with Christ for nothing else than the salvation of the world.

Paul was not suffering for the Church to win Ice Cream...but for its salvation.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
italo:

24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

All Christians are co-workers with Christ for nothing else than the salvation of the world.

Paul was not suffering for the Church to win Ice Cream...but for its salvation.

You do err not knowing the difference between WORLD and CHURCH(body of Christ). I wonder when the body of Christ changed to become the world, Infact, you do err not knowing the scripture. We are all ears and eyes to know how Mary will save the World.

End time Pastors/church fathers suffer their voice to win something more than ice cream.

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Boomark:

You do err not knowing the difference between WORLD and CHURCH(body of Christ). I wonder when the body of Christ changed to become the world, Infact, you do err not knowing the scripture. We are all ears and eyes to know how Mary will save the World.

End time Pastors/church fathers suffer their voice to win something more than ice cream.

So what is Paul suffering for?
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesus alone is the saviour of the world. Jesus christ is the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father except through Jesus.

did Mary die for your sins? No. Jesus did.
italo:

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:
Jesus alone is the saviour of the world. Jesus christ is the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father except through Jesus.

did Mary die for your sins? No. Jesus did.

Jesus alone is the saviour...

But we are all co-workers with him...especially Mary. She cooperated with him to save the world...and she's still doing so.

Tell me what Paul was suffering for?

What was lacking in Christ's suffering for us?
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 02, 2015
bros, there's no addition or subtraction to the word of GOD.

Jesus "alone" is our lord and personal saviour who bore our burden, faced humiliation, died for us that we may be reconciled with God the father.

I will not respond to further conflicting views on this issue. If you do not know that Jesus Christ "alone" is our only saviour then you shouldn't call yourself a Christian.
italo:

Jesus alone is the saviour...

But we are all co-workers with him...especially Mary. She cooperated with him to save the world...and she's still doing so.

Tell me what Paul was suffering for?

What was lacking in Christ's suffering for us?

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Empredboy(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:

Jesus "alone" is our lord and personal saviour who bore our burden, faced humiliation, died for us that we may be reconciled with God the father.

I will not respond to further conflicting views on this issue. If you do not know that Jesus Christ "alone" is our only saviour then you shouldn't call yourself a Christian.
yes we know but you forgot is that we are the ones to take the Lost souls to Jesus. Mary never said she is the saviour of the world but a means to get to his son. We Catholic get tired when you people still hammer on Mary's role and the Saints in our lives. This has been on since I knew Christianity and it will continue to be like that until the end of time. So we don't have to continuing explaining this to you.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:
So Col 1:24 is an addition to the word of God?
Millerz:

Then what was Paul suffering for? What was lacking in Christ's affliction?

Buhari alone is the President and leader of this country? Yes.

Are we his co-workers in leading this country? Yes.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz, boomark, accountable,

2Cor6:1 As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2 For he says,

“In the time of my favor I heard you,
    and in the day of salvation I helped you.”[a]
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Col1:24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Do you still say that we are not co-workers with Christ for the salvation of the world?

Then you have to scrap these verses from the bible, right?

Cc Empredboy
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Empredboy(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015
italo:

2Cor6:1 As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2 For he says,

Col1:24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

Do you still say that we are not co-workers with Christ for the salvation of the world?

Cc Empredboy
you have said it all my bro. Glory to Jesus...., for God and for youth...
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Empredboy:
you have said it all my bro. Glory to Jesus...., for God and for youth...
...through Christ.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
what lost souls are you taking to heaven?? lmao

so it has gone from honouring Mary to taking lost souls to heaven?? your case can hardly be salvaged.

Jesus Christ is the "only" mediator between God and Man. Jesus Christ is the "only" way, truth and life. NO man cometh to the father except through him. Mr Man, and all your fellow Catholics, you ain't taking nobody to heaven.

Mary is no mediator between you and Jesus. Jesus is the only mediator. She is not a means to get to the son. You need only Jesus. Nothing more, nothing less.
Empredboy:
yes we know but you forgot is that we are the ones to take the Lost souls to Jesus. Mary never said she is the saviour of the world but a means to get to his son. We Catholic get tired when you people still hammer on Mary's role and the Saints in our lives. This has been on since I knew Christianity and it will continue to be like that until the end of time. So we don't have to continuing explaining this to you.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Empredboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:
what lost souls are you taking to heaven?? lmao

so it has gone from honouring Mary to taking lost souls to heaven?? your case can hardly be salvaged.

Jesus Christ is the "only" mediator between God and Man. Jesus Christ is the "only" way, truth and life. NO man cometh to the father except through him. Mr Man, and all your fellow Catholics, you ain't taking nobody to heaven.

Mary is no mediator between you and Jesus. Jesus is the only mediator. She is not a means to get to the son. You need only Jesus. Nothing more, nothing less.
bro who says he is not the way? We all know!
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Empredboy:
bro who says he is not the way? We all know!

He is just deliberately scratching the surface...pretending that St Paul and his fellow Catholics are saying Jesus is not the only way.

When he knows that what St Paul and his fellow Catholics are saying is that we are co-workers with Christ (the only way) for the salvation of men.
2Cor6:1 & Col1:24

2 Likes

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
italo:

So what is Paul suffering for?

He is Suffering for the sake of christ his saviour. You can see this in that Col 1:24 you quoted.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
italo:

Cc Empredboy

All your bible quote does not have anything to do will you, Mary or Paul, being the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD. That you are working for Christ does not and will not make you a saviour of the world. You cannot save yourself not to talk of saving the world, can you?

With respect to 2Cor 6:1-2, read Isa 49:8 to see the one who did the saying. Don't deceive people by making it look as if it is Paul's saying. Co-workers does not amount to Co-saviours. You can only do work but you don't have any power to save, that belongs to God, 1Cor 1:18. We have only one savour, Acts 5:31, there is no other.

Scapular and rosary salvation no join. It is just heart of those who are always willing to believe falsehood.

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Boomark:

All your bible quote does not have anything to do will you, Mary or Paul, being the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD. That you are working for Christ does not and will not make you a saviour of the world. You cannot save yourself not to talk of saving the world, can you?

With respect to 2Cor 6:1-2, read Isa 49:8 to see the one who did the saying. Don't deceive people by making it look as if it is Paul's saying. Co-workers does not amount to Co-saviours. You can only do work but you don't have any power to save, that belongs to God, 1Cor 1:18. We have only one savour, Acts 5:31, there is no other.

Scapular and rosary salvation no join. It is just heart of those who are always willing to believe falsehood.

We are co-workers with Christ...for the salvation of the world.

If you don't like it, fight St. Paul.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Boomark:

He is Suffering for the sake of christ his saviour. You can see this in that Col 1:24 you quoted.

Liar!
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
italo:

We are co-workers with Christ...for the salvation of the world.

If you don't like it, fight St. Paul.

Now at least after reading Isa 49:8 you gat to know that your quotes no join.

Abeg read this:
Act 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

As you can see, salvation is in no one else including the COWORKERS, PAPER SCAPULAR, PLASTIC CHAPLET, MARY, ITALO, BOOMY cheesy , SALC >:-( , etc. Your salvation hope as vibrant Co-worker has been dashed by this single verse.

Sorry o, I did not say that discourage you but you have to leave salvation of the world to Christ, Mary will be glad you did.

We owe our salvation to God, Rev 7:10, not to men or Co-workers.

1 Like

Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
italo:

Liar!

This is how it all started:
Acts 9:16
And I will show him how much he must suffer for my name's sake."

So if you think that it is because you are a church goer, then he will gladly stone you like he did in those day before he met Christ.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by italo: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Boomark:

Now at least after reading Isa 49:8 you gat to know that your quotes no join.

Abeg read this:
Act 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

As you can see, salvation is in no one else including the COWORKERS, PAPER SCAPULAR, PLASTIC CHAPLET, MARY, ITALO, BOOMY cheesy , SALC >:-( , etc. Your salvation hope as vibrant Co-worker has been dashed by this single verse.

Sorry o, I did not soay that discourage you but you have to leave salvation of the world to Christ, Mary will be glad you did.

We owe our salvation to God, Rev 7:10, not to men or Co-workers.

Then go and fight St. Paul who said we are co-workers with God and we suffer for other men, completing what is lacking in Christ's ssuffering.

Or better still, you can remove Col1:24 and 2Cor6:1 from the Bible.
Re: The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers by Boomark(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
italo:

Then go and fight St. Paul who said we are co-workers with God and we suffer for other men, completing what is lacking in Christ's ssuffering.

Or better still, you can remove Col1:24 I
and 2Cor6:1 from the Bible.

It is good you are now digressing cheesy . Am not interested in how much suffering you are suffering for your fellow man(non christians do this for their own people) or how you are a vibrant co-worker. What am interested in is in my Act 4:12 which says, "SALVATION IS FOUND IN NO ONE ELSE..." Not in you, not in Mary, and not in me. This is why we are on this thread.

You need simple understanding here to know that Paul quoted what God said Isa 49:8 and he is not in any way trying to make himself a saviour of the world. So don't force him or Mary into it.

2 Corinthians 6:1-2 New International Version (NIV)
6 As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2 For he says,
and in the day of salvation I helped you.” [ a ]

This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

As for Col 1:24, no problem, Paul is suffering what Christ said he would suffer for his sake and for the church. That does not make him a saviour of the world.

Am glad I have blocked all mianda and escape route. grin . "Salvation is in no one else." brace yourself like a man and don't post anything that will seems like you are arguing blindly or that you are too willing to accept what Dominic said about Mary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mental Slavery In Christianity / Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ / FALSE Visits To Heaven & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.