Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? (28545 Views)

FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders / Closed / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by carbonmonoxide: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Guys, so one of my cousin had pass in his ND and he wants to proceed for his HND after his 1 year IT and most of the schools he wanna apply for requested for minimum of lower credit in his HND. Please how can he proceed for his HND??

Please help.....
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
No WAY!!
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by haywire07(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
2 years IT and prayers will do
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by frankay430(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
I can help u
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by MrScript(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Compulsory 2yrs IT sir...
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by carbonmonoxide: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrScript:
one of my guys said there is a programme pre-HND for ND graduates with pass, I don't know how true is it...
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by StepTwo: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
carbonmonoxide:
one of my guys said there is a programme pre-HND for ND graduates with pass, I don't know how true is it...

yep, there's pre-HND for those who intend to switch courses or those with low grade from ND and the programme is just about 6months I think.

just go for a school with easy admission and get ur tin done.

or you can drop youe location or the region you want to school so we suggest easy schools for ya.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by steve10(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
I graduated with pass (ND) in 2008 and I went back for HND in 2013 I just rounded up with lower credit, what am trying to say is that you can go back after two years
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by carbonmonoxide: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
StepTwo:

yep, there's pre-HND for those who intend to switch courses or those with low grade from ND and the programme is just about 6months I think.

or you can drop youe location or the region you want to school so we suggest easy schools for ya.
okay, but can graduates with pass go for pre hnd?? Instead of the 2 years IT??
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by StepTwo: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
carbonmonoxide:
okay, but can graduates with pass go for pre hnd?? Instead of the 2 years IT??

as in Bsc graduates you mean?

some schools will even reject candidates with high grades just because they obtained it from another school.

it depends greatly on schools. go for schools with easier admission protocol is all u need.
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by carbonmonoxide: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
StepTwo:

as in Bsc graduates you mean?
ND graduates with pass
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by StepTwo: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
carbonmonoxide:
ND graduates with pass
you can, Bro, U will do d pre-HND
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by carbonmonoxide: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
StepTwo:

you can, Bro, U will do d pre-HND
so you mean he can do the preHND instead of the 2 years IT??also, is it all polys that offers preHND?? and as for the region, he wants to proceed to bida poly but we stay at abj
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by StepTwo: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
carbonmonoxide:
so you mean he can do the preHND instead of the 2 years IT??and as for the region, he wants to proceed to bida poly but we stay at abj

you keep asking the same questions and expect different answers, I think.

I would have said you try Dorben Poly, Garam,Bwari. but its way way expensive, I dont knw how you planned it financially.

bidda is not bad, and not that difficult to get admission, you should try it, sure he'll get the pre HND.

and please, because you go there and they tell you that you can't doesnt mean you should just walk away, try to lobby, if your mouth fails you then try your wallet.
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by MrScript(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
carbonmonoxide:

It is bro... I tink its for a change of course
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by MrScript(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
carbonmonoxide:

It is bro... Dunno if its for a change of course
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by carbonmonoxide: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
StepTwo:

you keep asking the same questions and expect different answers, I think.

I would have said you try Dorben Poly, Garam,Bwari. but its way way expensive, I dont knw how you planned it financially.

bidda is not bad, and not that difficult to get admission, you should try it, sure he'll get the pre HND.

and please, because you go there and they tell you that you can't doesnt mean you should just walk away, try to lobby, if your mouth fails you then try your wallet.
thanks bro, you've helped
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by Ayor93(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
carbonmonoxide:
thanks bro, you've helped
Did your cousin go for the pre-HND, becos I need some information on this too. Thanks
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
HI, is there any other school except from the ones in d North that accept pass
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by Fongido(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2017
MrScript:
If you are to do your HND in another school not yours. is it possible after 2 years IT?
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by Fongido(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2017
steve10:
I graduated with pass (ND) in 2008 and I went back for HND in 2013 I just rounded up with lower credit, what am trying to say is that you can go back after two years
Still in the school you got your OND or another school?
Re: How Can One Proceed For HND With Pass In ND Result?? by Jlyc04: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Please how can in touch with you I have pass also
StepTwo:

(1) (Reply)

Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / Laspotech 2011/2012 Post Utme Forum / Nigerian Army Reconstructs Collapsed ATBU Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.