Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) (578 Views)

Some Tips To Look Into When Having A Baby 2018 / Letter To Seun Directly, Not Even The Mods... / Mods!!! Please I Want My Thread Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by chrystalz: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2704984/dear-nairalander-save-little-youngboy

Mods tbhis thread/post is a big scam,i wonder how heartless some selfish nigerians can be.how would someone wish evils on such a innocent and very healty baby.
I clicked on the said thread to at least offer my prayers to the baby,then i saw that image which struck me,cos i hav seen that image alot on the internet.the baby in question is a model.
To be very sure i did a reverse google image search and in was right. Link to baby pictures online

http://www.spoof99.com/images/funny-babies/page/17/

So please do the needful,cancer is a dangerous sickness for one illiterate idiot to use and scsm unsuspecting members who wish to offer help.pls act fast befor its too late
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by midehi2(f): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by Aminat508(f): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
CC Dominique
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by Feebie4All(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
When will Nigeria get serious
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by chrystalz: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
To my surprised i called the boy..the voice i hrd sounded like that of a 14-16 yr old kid,doednt sound matured at all,but i cudnt speak to him,i think he is on motion cos i could hear car horns and movt in the background..i am so nailing dis kids
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Aminat508:
CC Dominique
Seen. Thanks
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by Aminat508(f): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
dominique:

Seen. Thanks
uw ma
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by okirewaju(f): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Busted undecided
Re: Mods Please Look Into This Scam(link To Thread Included) by kazzonline: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
I called the mumu boy as well oo.he provided his account details,appropraote authorities can catch him if they are interested OLUSHOLA MICHEAL OLATUNJI gurantu trust bank,0162990134.... The mad man claimed the babh belong to his elder sister and they are based in portharcourt.he also calimed they hav raised 600k and i promised i would pay him 650k .the mumu would feel he he has hammered!! Prolly wondering what kind of cloths and babes he wud knack by now!!! He can be traced and nabbed tru his accoint number.he is also on whatsapp i would post his real pictures now

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Worm Cases Alert !!!! / Special Needs Children In Nigeria / Why Taking Antibiotic For Cold And Cough Is A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.