Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment (2188 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'm a realtor based in Abeokuta, started a website and it has been running for a year now. I have been a member of a prominent RCCG church in Abeokuta Metropolis since 2009 when I lost my senior brother. Since then till April, 2015 I have had solitude in this Church. It was in this church, I genuinely gave my life to christ, joined the media team and joined the youth choir. The word of God was what I craved for, Gospel songs were my vibe.
You will be asking yourself why am I using the word "was" or using past tense. This is because right now am in a phase, a phase where I need to know the difference between God, word of God, Doing the word of God, and Men of God.
I have always respected my pastor, not just because he is a pastor but because he preaches what makes sense and he "practices" them, so I thought. I even defended him when some people were saying that he would do as they are doing in the Political terrain in Nigeria. I argued my heart saying this man though in a high public office and a politician he can't err in any way. He is perfect, He is bla bla bla. Truly, this man has helped my family , financially , morally etc. Everyone has there hidden vices I agree, I even have a few. But when a man of God that leads people , should show his/her vices and doesn't show any remorse its a problem. The house of God is open For everyone, Liar , fornicator, thieves etc , its when these people enter that they hear the word and they change.
Let me leave the historical brief and go down to why I'm putting this in a public forum and not trying to handle this internally.
I was a worker for RCCG, and while I was a worker I did some things that others came to work on it. No one can take it from me that I bought the churches domain name for free and created a database system of almost a thousand people for #15,000.
Early this year, the church announced that they needed a bungalow in one of the GRA,s for a Creche, since am into real estate I met with the Parish pastor and told him that I could get what the church wanted and I was given a greenlight.
I started scouting for the said property the church needed within a week I found a bungalow, the church couldn't pay for it because the landlord didn't want a church there. (That was when I knew the church also wants to build another church where the creche will be). I found another property for #700,000 per annum but it never went through because the landlord wasn't ready and wasn't around. With time drawing close to "let's go-a-fishing" held every easter and christmas period (this is when a RCCG church, "pLants" another church, to expand the reach of the Gospel, every 5 minutes walking distance there needs to be a RCCG church). Two weeks to the start of the programme, I found an abandoned bungalow in the GRA, by going through an agent, the agent on first approach told me this building was going for a Million naira per annum, immediately I objected to it, telling him that if the lanlord could drop the rent to say (300 - 350k) the church will pay for five years.
After negotiations the agent confided in me, telling me the name of the owner of the property, we later approached the owner of the property to further the deal, and the owner agreed to rent the property for 650,000 per annum , immediately I got this information I communicated this to "my" pastor, been that their budget annually shouldn't be more than #1M.
But I wanted the pastor to hear from the mouth of the house owner cos the house needed major renovation and I didn't want the pastor to think I was trying to dupe the church. That very sunday, I had to go to the house of the pastor with the agent, but the agent had to remain in his car because, I told him that I didn't give the pastor prior notice that I was coming with him and it would be awkward to present myself in his house with a total stranger. He (agent) later Obliged.
After seeing "my" pastor, I suggested that he calls her(landlord) since they are somewhat in the same status quo in the community, he called her but she didn't pickup, possibly because she didn't recognise the number that was calling her. Later had to go to the house of the landlord and he(pastor) called me , and they spoke at length.
With this what went on in my mind was , "at least pastor knows the rent from the owner of the property".
Next was my job, where I had to prepare an invoice , screen shots below. Stating the rent for 2 years as 1.3M naira (650,000 per annum) , Agents fee 10% and legal charges 10% , my charges for scout 10,000 and Vat 5% of agents fee N6,500 bringing the total in the invoice to One Million, Five hundred and Seventy Six thousand , Five Hundred naira only. Those that are landlords, realtors, and tenants are very familiar with these charges. I sent the senior pastor an e-version pdf and sent the parish pastor a printed copy via the office of the church.
So on the d day, where the landlord (guardian), the agents, children of the owner of the ppty(the owner is late) and the church authority will meet, but the no one from the church showed up, the parish pastor had to take a relative to the hospital and the senior pastor was "MIA". This made me to double as a rep from the church and an agent. Then the question about renovating the property came and the landlord's children and landlord said they weren't going to renovate, but the agent that was directly linked to the mandate suggested to the ppty owner that they should think of what they can do, the argument the ppty owners had was they may not renovate the ppty to the taste of the church. Later an agreement was reached that the ppty owners will give a hundred thousand naira to the church for renovation, but it will not mean that the rent has been reduced.
This later brought the amount the ppty owner to receive to be one million two hundred thousand naira only. While we had this conclusion the ppty owner called a lawyer that will make sure everything goes on smoothly, invariably the lawyer was entitled to the 10% legal charges stated in the invoice I sent earlier but been that the lawyer was just called in, I approached the lawyer to negotiate her fee, we agreed at #60,000. This leaves #130,000 agents fee and #70,000 Legal charges. I want to bring in some rules in real estate.
1. Any property for sale that cost below a million naira the agent / lawyer shouldn't charge above 10% of the selling price.
2. Any property for sale that cost above a million naira , the agent / lawyer shouldn't charge above 5% of the rent.
3. When you get a customer for an agent you're to share the agents fee the client pays equally. (All agents don't joke with this)
4. Am not sure about this but the owner of the property is ought to pay the agent/lawyer or anyone that brings a client, 10% or 5% depending of the rent cost or the selling price of the ppty.
The same applies to Rent and Sale, knowing this rule I stuck to it because the rent was 650,000 per year.
Now it was two days before the d'day that I gave the church authority the invoice by email and by person, no one ever approached me saying that the figure isn't what they had in mind.
I later met the parish pastor that day and gave me a cheque of One Million, Two Hundred Thousand naira only. Saying that it was the instruction from the senior pastor. I protested that everything ought to be paid together. He later said, until when the pastor comes back, I won't be able to get my money. Also he hinted me saying, "pastor will not pay you 10%, you know he studied estate management". Getting this I knew that he will cut everything to 5% and maybe remove the vat and my charges, but with that it was still and good deal and the other agent won't feel cheated. I planed the other agent will still receive #65000 and I will take the legal charges of #65000 , then for the lawyer, the lawyer should meet the landlord, since it was the landlord that hired her.
Upon my amazement the sunday after the presidential elections I got a cheque of #60,000 for my services, immediately I told the senior pastor politely that I can't accept this that am not the only agent involved, he replied me and said, do you know i studied esate management. Because he was my pastor and I respected him, I didn't argue, I told my youth pastor and he advised me to talk to the agent and beg him to collect the 60k. Me knowing fully well that wasn't an option because the agent may disrupt everything and the church planting was in 5 days , I kept this detail from the agent, cleared the 1.2m and got it transferred to the landlords account, then on tuesday I told the agent the unfortunate news.
The got pissed off as expected and he couldn't control it, I tried to convince him that I wasn't lying, I had to give him the parish pastors number because giving him the senior pastors number wil just inflame everything, he is a man that has great temper issues. Unknowingly to me the senior pastor was with the parish pastor. Upon hearing the agent complaining and throwing necessary tantrums , he gave the phone to the senior pastor. I can't type everything that happened because the call wasn't on speaker phone.
Skipped to the next morning I get a whatsapp message from the senior pastor calling me a liar saying he thought I was changed for good. I replied him saying, sir, whatsoever you heard wasn't as it happened.
Skipped to the church planting, " I was transferred to the new church.
This didn't go down well with me because I knew that it was because of the event that transpired with the ppty.
The parish pastor later called me and the agent to know what the problem was, but the meeting made it look like I did everything for money in the agents words, "Oju ko ko ro lo se, ni tori owo ni". Been that I was in a room with elders I kept mute.
What surprised me is that a man of God that preaches on his facebook wall, pulpit and any avenue possible just for the fun of it or maybe because am younger judged me without even hearing what happened.
The parish pastor I don't know if he judged me, didn't want to know what really happened, they took the agents lies Hook, line and sinker.
I was transferred because I didn't put preference in the church when trying to finalize the deal
The same church authority kept on spreading news about me saying I'm fraudulent.
For Six months I have been living in grief trying to forgive the church
What now made me to post this is that , I just got the details that I have been suspended, and the senior pastor told the whole workers in the zone that am fraudulent and the church doesn't need someone fraudulent.
How will I go to every worker that head this , to correct the impression.
When a sheep is lost what will Jesus do?
Why will a pastor try to destroy someone carrier because of ?
I have no conclusion , but I will like this to be take to the front page.
Why will my Pastor draw a conclusion without ever for once contact me, then go forward to destroy my image amongst the workers on the zone , almost 300 people. And the same will mount the pulpit on Sunday and preach!
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by cassette(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Too Long

Sent from my iPhone

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Take you time please. I need people to get hold of this
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by airsaylongcon: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dude, the problem is on you. In business you never assume that the other party works with the same rules like you. Prior to hunting for the property, you should have clearly spelt out (in writing) the terms of you doing business with and on behalf of d church.

And this yoruba thing of keeping quiet because there are elders present will get someone killed one day. Open your mouth and talk

3 Likes

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by mymadam(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Dude, the problem is on you. In business you never assume that the other party works with the same rules like you. Prior to hunting for the property, you should have clearly spelt out (in writing) the terms of you doing business with and on behalf of d church...
Well said buddy.

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by pneumaticos(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Boy, dont allow the devil to get you

If redeem wont receive you stay home and look for another church

I know how you feeling,dont fall for how the people may be feeling against you

That alone can lead to a great fall of no return

Lastly, you are not serving the parish but God, this kind of stuff happens

Everywhere but you dont know,
Dont go down in depression
Dont think about it

Dont feel sorry for urself

Start praying more...this is actually were the devil is trying to get u to
Its just one of those church experience

I know its not easy coming low from your former rank but it will be better to also know that serving God is not dependent on where humans have placed you

Guy I am warning you not to allow the devil to creep in with this event

Forget it by finding your purpose.
the sky is your starting point

3 Likes

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by hisgrace090: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
if they wrongly accuse you for what you did not commite, rejoice for your reward shall be great in heaven. ride on in christ whom you choose to follow not man .

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by dsquare33: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP I really empathize with you, things like these happen in our churches every now and then,don't be discourage let God the God of vegeance fight for you,He is the only one who can vindicate you and that doesn't mean you should stop worshipping God, who knows with this 'Test' God is taking you to an higher ground. People are getting dissappointed with the leadership of the church nowadays,and is because most of these leaders are 'sleeping' rather than keeping their oil burning and being sensitive to the voice of The Holy Spirit.No wonder Jesus said "offences must surely come". I want to state here that those who continue to look up to their pastors as a yardstick for righteousness, Jesus Christ is the only Person you can look upto as a measurement for righteousness because He is the only One who is Infallible,Pastors are fallible hence they can fail or dissappoint, let us retrace our steps by going to the Author and the Finisher of our faith through studying His word and working in the Holy Spirit.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by vooks: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP is an ignorant Negro.
You don't mix your faith/trust with business. You should have NEVER assumed the pastor knew or would not object to the attendant fees.

Here is how to do business;
1. Communicate all conditions and fees to your church
2. If they are not agreeable, pull out
3. If they agree then change their minds, pull out
4. If they pressure you to render services for free and you are not ready, pull out
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Dude, the problem is on you. In business you never assume that the other party works with the same rules like you. Prior to hunting for the property, you should have clearly spelt out (in writing) the terms of you doing business with and on behalf of d church.

And this yoruba thing of keeping quiet because there are elders present will get someone killed one day. Open your mouth and talk

I agree with you on that but what about when I gave them an invoice 2 days before they met with the landlord? They never communicated with me about the invoice if it wasn't okay by them, they just kept mute.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
pneumaticos:
Boy, dont allow the devil to get you

If redeem wont receive you stay home and look for another church

I know how you feeling,dont fall for how the people may be feeling against you

That alone can lead to a great fall of no return

Lastly, you are not serving the parish but God, this kind of stuff happens

Everywhere but you dont know,
Dont go down in depression
Dont think about it

Dont feel sorry for urself

Start praying more...this is actually were the devil is trying to get u to
Its just one of those church experience

I know its not easy coming low from your former rank but it will be better to also know that serving God is not dependent on where humans have placed you

Guy I am warning you not to allow the devil to creep in with this event

Forget it by finding your purpose.
the sky is your starting point

I know but the funny thing is I had a dream about it a few days before the pastor went public, but I just felt cool about it and didn't pray because I have been sorta worshipping him. I Dont know if you know what I mean
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
hisgrace090:
if they wrongly accuse you for what you did not commite, rejoice for your reward shall be great in heaven. ride on in christ whom you choose to follow not man .
Thank you!
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
dsquare33:
OP I really empathize with you, things like these happen in our churches every now and then,don't be discourage let God the God of vegeance fight for you,He is the only one who can vindicate you and that doesn't mean you should stop worshipping God, who knows with this 'Test' God is taking you to an higher ground. People are getting dissappointed with the leadership of the church nowadays,and is because most of these leaders are 'sleeping' rather than keeping their oil burning and being sensitive to the voice of The Holy Spirit.No wonder Jesus said "offences must surely come". I want to state here that those who continue to look up to their pastors as a yardstick for righteousness, Jesus Christ is the only Person you can look upto as a measurement for righteousness because He is the only One who is Infallible,Pastors are fallible hence they can fail or dissappoint, let us retrace our steps by going to the Author and the Finisher of our faith through studying His word and working in the Holy Spirit.

You nailed it. I guess I took him as a flawless person, funny enough he is just like me
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
vooks:
OP is an ignorant Negro.
You don't mix your faith/trust with business. You should have NEVER assumed the pastor knew or would not object to the attendant fees.

Here is how to do business;
1. Communicate all conditions and fees to your church
2. If they are not agreeable, pull out
3. If they agree then change their minds, pull out
4. If they pressure you to render services for free and you are not ready, pull out
Bro I Dont think am that ignorant. I appreciate you taking time to read it , talkless of replyin . But before I got the cheque two days earlier to be precise I gave the church an invoice. One for the parish pastor (paper) and the other PDF for the senior pastor via emai . They never got back to me saying they wouldn't pay the fees I state . They just kept mute.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by airsaylongcon: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Halob:

I agree with you on that but what about when I gave them an invoice 2 days before they met with the landlord? They never communicated with me about the invoice if it wasn't okay by them, they just kept mute.

Did you get them to read, sign and confirm receipt of the invoice? Nothing signed means no contract. Word of mouth is not provable in court
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Did you get them to read, sign and confirm receipt of the invoice? Nothing signed means no contract. Word of mouth is not provable in court
Okay I didn't do that, also am not planning on going to court. But everything was done based on trust. And it didn't look like a big zonal church in the metro will do that. But I strongly agree with you. Thanks
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by airsaylongcon: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Halob:

Okay I didn't do that, also am not planning on going to court. But everything was done based on trust. And it didn't look like a big zonal church in the metro will do that. But I strongly agree with you. Thanks

It is a VERY DANGEROUS thing to do business on trust. Like Fashola said, the only thing that can bring enmity amongst brothers is money (paraphrased).

I suggest you take it as one of them things, move on and learn. In business I but everything in black and white with signed and dated copies (I include time on some sef lol).

Your business is one were people have a general perception that the practitioners are dubious/cunning. I suggest u professionalise your operations and develop standard operating procedures.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by vooks: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Halob:

Bro I Dont think am that ignorant. I appreciate you taking time to read it , talkless of replyin . But before I got the cheque two days earlier to be precise I gave the church an invoice. One for the parish pastor (paper) and the other PDF for the senior pastor via emai . They never got back to me saying they wouldn't pay the fees I state . They just kept mute.
They gave you a check for less that the full value or failed to give you separate checks for the services of the lawyers and realtors/agents.

This means you accepted less than full value for the work and HOPED they would pay. What you should have done is turn down the check and walk away if they would not pay you upfront.

My point is you used TRUST and it came back to bite you. Where money is concerned, I only trust my wife and our close relations.

To get my point, look at how you would have handled it differently had a stranger approached your office for your services. Would you accept a less than full amount check, that was way below your invoice figure?

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by vooks: 4:57am On Nov 02, 2015
airsaylongcon:

It is a VERY DANGEROUS thing to do business on trust. Like Fashola said, the only thing that can bring enmity amongst brothers is money (paraphrased).

I suggest you take it as one of them things, move on and learn. In business I but everything in black and white with signed and dated copies (I include time on some sef lol).

Your business is one were people have a general perception that the practitioners are dubious/cunning. I suggest u professionalise your operations and develop standard operating procedures.

Correct
Business is business and church is church
Whenever a church constructs a building, hey engage the services of professionals; engineers, surveyors, architects and so forth.

As a realtor, you may feel led to offer your services for free. Note, you are no bound to do so any more than you are bound to part with a single note from your wallet.

If you offer your services to a church and express intention to charge them for this, then you are dealing with the church as any other customer and due procedures ought to be followed.

I strongly belief this was largely a matter of communication breakdown and the church did not try to swindle you. Had you made your case strong before the transaction they'd have either paid you or went around you. The latter is fraudulent and in that case you'd have an ocassion to take offense.

Note, am not exonerating the church as such, in fact it is quite possible they had no intention of paying you at all (evil) but you so readily played along that it comes as a surprise to all that you are now protesting

1 Like

Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2015
did you do it for man or for God?
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2015
shyna01:
did you do it for man or for God?
It was business I didn't do it for God, if I did it will be free of charge. I didn't do it for the man either but I made the church a preference since I was a worker.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I appreciate your suggestions. Thank you
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2015
vooks:

They gave you a check for less that the full value or failed to give you separate checks for the services of the lawyers and realtors/agents.

This means you accepted less than full value for the work and HOPED they would pay. What you should have done is turn down the check and walk away if they would not pay you upfront.

My point is you used TRUST and it came back to bite you. Where money is concerned, I only trust my wife and our close relations.

To get my point, look at how you would have handled it differently had a stranger approached your office for your services. Would you accept a less than full amount check, that was way below your invoice figure?
They gave me initially the cheque for the landlord which was #1.2m , then gave me a cheque for my services which was #60k and refused paying for legal charges, the ripple of that was when the agent in charge of the property approached the church and instead of him making his claims and facing the church he made it look like I was the one that wasn't truthful , then the church banked on it and started saying I was dubious. Funny thing is that I gave the church an invoice and they never complained , every amount I charged was stated in the invoice , if I was dubious why didn't they tackle me on the invoice, why did they wait till when they had paid the landlord before talking about my fee. I wish the topic reaches front page but if it doesn't I will have to find bloggers to make this topic a topic. I will not go to the higher to church to solve this I want them to figure it out themselves.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2015
vooks:

Correct
Business is business and church is church
Whenever a church constructs a building, hey engage the services of professionals; engineers, surveyors, architects and so forth.

As a realtor, you may feel led to offer your services for free. Note, you are no bound to do so any more than you are bound to part with a single note from your wallet.

If you offer your services to a church and express intention to charge them for this, then you are dealing with the church as any other customer and due procedures ought to be followed.

I strongly belief this was largely a matter of communication breakdown and the church did not try to swindle you. Had you made your case strong before the transaction they'd have either paid you or went around you. The latter is fraudulent and in that case you'd have an ocassion to take offense.

Note, am not exonerating the church as such, in fact it is quite possible they had no intention of paying you at all (evil) but you so readily played along that it comes as a surprise to all that you are now protesting
True!
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by omoarole: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Sorry about it. I feel for you. Being let down by people you trust, especially religious leaders you look up to can be very demoralizing.
But every event in life is a lesson. You should learn from this. I myself have been faced with such situations before, though it was never church, but by close friends and soulmates . It hurts really deeply and very bad. But you have to pick yourself up and get over it.
You might want to seek closure by making a public statement to expose the ugly incident. That may be a great way of doing it.
The church has committed fraud, there is no two way about it. And a church that commits fraud is not worthy of the name. Your senior pastor that "hhas a temper" isn't even worthy of the name or rank. If a customer care representative does not have a temper, I wonder what that speaks of him.
You cannot accept the defamation of character that is being pushed in your face. It's a way of ruining you. You know how people live and thrive on rumours.
And the church can make your life unbearable. Especially as you are still trying to be a member of an organization that was built to protect you but is now the instrument of persecution to you.
IF I WAS YOU.. (deliberate emphasis) a formal complaint legally is the least I will do. I may not take them to court, but a sworn statement of events made in a magistrate court to ascertain the facts of the case and state it to all relevant parties (landlord, agents, lawyers get a copy) so that they know the kind of deceptive holier-than-thou people they are dealing with.
But most importantly, learn a lesson. There are no saints in business. And don't make that mistake another time.
Thanks.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by vooks: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Halob:

They gave me initially the cheque for the landlord which was #1.2m , then gave me a cheque for my services which was #60k and refused paying for legal charges, the ripple of that was when the agent in charge of the property approached the church and instead of him making his claims and facing the church he made it look like I was the one that wasn't truthful , then the church banked on it and started saying I was dubious. Funny thing is that I gave the church an invoice and they never complained , every amount I charged was stated in the invoice , if I was dubious why didn't they tackle me on the invoice, why did they wait till when they had paid the landlord before talking about my fee. I wish the topic reaches front page but if it doesn't I will have to find bloggers to make this topic a topic. I will not go to the higher to church to solve this I want them to figure it out themselves.
I hear you my broda, but why did you accept a check for your services minus one for the legal charges?

Having said that, abuse of trust hurts the most. If thugs rob me at gun point, I don't get hurt as they never knew me in the first place, but somebody I trust? That's something else

Psalm 55:12-14English Standard Version (ESV)

12 For it is not an enemy who taunts me—
then I could bear it;
it is not an adversary who deals insolently with me—
then I could hide from him.
13 But it is you, a man, my equal,
my companion, my familiar friend.
14 We used to take sweet counsel together;
within God's house we walked in the throng.

Jesus must have felt the same about Judas but he forgave him
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Halob:

It was business I didn't do it for God, if I did it will be free of charge. I didn't do it for the man either but I made the church a preference since I was a worker.
"church a preference... I was a worker".
I have a lot I would have loved to say but I don't want to drag this because I know you feel bad about the issue and my medium of typing isn't so convenient. the truth is you made some lapses from your end as I can deduce from your initial post but if you know you did everything from a pure heart to the best of your knowledge and ability, as difficult as it may seem accept every punishment and forgive every party that has wronged you from your heart else you may punish yourself more and God will not avenge for you. of a truth (if you reason it) there's little you can do to whomever. just be bothered with dusting yourself up and being restored unto the place of service to God. God bless you sir.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by omakay(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
These RCCG peeps are just using you to score heavenly points for themselves.

Thereby depriving you of your sane state of mind and your christian state of mind.

I suggest that you do not spare them at all.

Since you are into website content development and management, i suggest that you use every tool possible to bring this story to light and to the knowledge of parties involved.

This incident if treated with kids' gloves could affect your business status and deprive you of certain deals meant for you.

By exposing this matter very well, you could be saving another estate agent in the future.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by God2man(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
This problem is kinda one sided, I mean we don't have the Church side .

Besides, is there anyone in the church who can vouch for your integrity?
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2015
omakay:
These RCCG peeps are just using you to score heavenly points for themselves.

Thereby depriving you of your sane state of mind and your christian state of mind.

I suggest that you do not spare them at all.

Since you are into website content development and management, i suggest that you use every tool possible to bring this story to light and to the knowledge of parties involved.

This incident if treated with kids' gloves could affect your business status and deprive you of certain deals meant for you.

By exposing this matter very well, you could be saving another estate agent in the future.

Sir funny enough I found out that my suspension wasn't just made public to the workers but to the whole church calling me a fraud and the church doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm planning on during them. It ha gotten out of hand.
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2015
shyna01:

"church a preference... I was a worker".
I have a lot I would have loved to say but I don't want to drag this because I know you feel bad about the issue and my medium of typing isn't so convenient. the truth is you made some lapses from your end as I can deduce from your initial post but if you know you did everything from a pure heart to the best of your knowledge and ability, as difficult as it may seem accept every punishment and forgive every party that has wronged you from your heart else you may punish yourself more and God will not avenge for you. of a truth (if you reason it) there's little you can do to whomever. just be bothered with dusting yourself up and being restored unto the place of service to God. God bless you sir.
Amen and God bless you to. Thank you
Re: RCCG, Abeokuta. Please Read This And Comment by Halob: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2015
God2man:
This problem is kinda one sided, I mean we don't have the Church side .

Besides, is there anyone in the church who can vouch for your integrity?
I am someone that likes talking about progress and other things that disturbs me. I agree it's one sided but I doubt no one from the church will be willing to come out and defend the church else it will bring something's to light. I also found out yesterday that the agent in charge of the property reported the pastor to an association that he and the pastor belongs to and the pastor paid the money he didn't want to pay. I wish there was text to speech on nairaland cos I can't really type it all here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Sound System Wouldn't Allow Me Sleep!!! / Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction / Planned Marriage To A Jehovah Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.