Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction (2184 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by DavidJohnDavid(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
I have often heard that MouthAction is a sin. Please what bible verses speak against it.

I'm just curious o
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by adepeter2027(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
You need to read the Bible under the guidance of the Holy spirit 99% concentrated

1 Like

Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
I have often heard that MouthAction is a sin. Please what bible verses speak against it.

I'm just curious o
Romans 1:26-27. This place is talking about men and wowen who makes love the unatural way.

1 Like

Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by Timson01(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Romans 1:26-27 English Standard Version (ESV) For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by otipoju(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
Romans 1:26-27. This place is talking about men and wowen who makes love the unatural way.

And what is the natural way of having sex.?

If I want to follow your closed minded reasoning it will mean that

A. the mouth is meant only for eating and talking and not for kissing.

B. The mouth must not touch the breast since it was designed for feeding babies.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by whitebeard(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
that's is talking about homosexuality.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
whitebeard:
that's is talking about homosexuality.
It is talking about those that make love the unatural way. Emphasis on the UNATURAL WAY. Liviticus 18:22 is simply for homosexuals only.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
otipoju:

And what is the natural way of having sex.?

If I want to follow your closed minded reasoning it will mean that

A. the mouth is meant only for eating and talking and not for kissing.

B. The mouth must not touch the breast since it was designed for feeding babies.
If at your age you dont know the natural way of making love with your wife, pls learn it from your dog, goat etc.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by Xionez(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Timson01:
Romans 1:26-27 English Standard
Version (ESV): For this reason God gave them up
to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one
another,
men committing shameless
acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error

Dunno about you but that homosexuality right there, Mr HeavenIsSoReall. It talks of acts between the same sex not opposite sex.
Focusing on the main topic, anybody else with a quote from the Bible?!
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Xionez:

Dunno about you but that homosexuality right there, Mr HeavenIsSoReall. It talks of acts between the same sex not opposite sex.
Anybody else with a quote from the Bible?!
Every act of unatural love making is included there.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by otipoju(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
If at your age you dont know the natural way of making love with your wife, pls learn it from your dog, goat etc.

When a man can't use his brain to reason for himself, he will resort to abuses...no problem let me help you to think since your brain is useless.

What is the so called natural way of having sex.?

It's common in Christian weddings for the couples to kiss after exchanging rings and so your so called natural way of having sex typically involves mouth to mouth contact and mouth to breast contact as a prelude to the coitus itself...it's called pre-intimacy.

My position is this.

If from observable Christian sexual behaviour, Kissing ( mouth to mouth ) and sucking of the breast( mouth to breast) are considered natural WHAT stops cunninglingus (mouth to clitoris) and MouthAction ( mouth to penis ) from being natural since just like kissing and breast sucking:

1. The organs involved are parts of the body
2. The actions are not the sex act itself.

You cannot claim that Kissing is natural on one hand then claim that genital stimulation with the same multipurpose mouth is not natural.

....well you can't blame an empty barrel for making noise. Hypocrite. And if you mention my wife again in this conversation, I will invite your mother to come and teach you how to have sex with your wife.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
otipoju:

When a man can't use his brain to reason for himself, he will resort to abuses...no problem let me help you to think since your brain is useless.

What is the so called natural way of having sex.?

It's common in Christian weddings for the couples to kiss after exchanging rings and so your so called natural way of having sex typically involves mouth to mouth contact and mouth to breast contact as a prelude to the coitus itself...it's called pre-intimacy.

My position is this.

If from observable Christian sexual behaviour, Kissing ( mouth to mouth ) and sucking of the breast( mouth to breast) are considered natural WHAT stops cunninglingus (mouth to clitoris) and MouthAction ( mouth to penis ) from being natural since just like kissing and breast sucking:

1. The organs involved are parts of the body
2. The actions are not the sex act itself.

You cannot claim that Kissing is natural on one hand then claim that genital stimulation with the same multipurpose mouth is not natural.

....well you can't blame an empty barrel for making noise. Hypocrite. And if you mention my wife again in this conversation, I will invite your mother to come and teach you how to have sex with your wife.
Next time you want eat, make sure you use your feet to feed yourself according to your arguement, your feet is also part of your body.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by otipoju(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
Next time you want eat, make sure you use your feet to feed yourself according to your arguement, your feet is also part of your body.

Oga...Christianity no dey collect somebody brain.

I have made my point. If the mouth and tounge which seems to be meant for eating and talking can be used to kiss another person's mouth at the altar in the precense of God..then it makes perfect sense to use it to suck another persons clitoris or peniis.

End of story.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by PROPHETmichael: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:

I'm just curious o

It actually supports it but i won't give you the verse grin
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
otipoju:

Oga...Christianity no dey collect somebody brain.

I have made my point. If the mouth and tounge which seems to be meant for eating and talking can be used to kiss another person's mouth at the altar in the precense of God..then it makes perfect sense to use it to suck another persons clitoris or peniis.

End of story.

You can use yours to suck clitoris and penis if you are living below animal standard.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by otipoju(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
You can use yours to suck clitoris and penis if you are living below animal standard.

Siddon there dey rant...it's your type that repress natural things for long and end up comitting the vilest atrocities. We sabi una well.

Since you have not been able to come up with any valid counter argument except " argumentum ad hominem" let me say I am done with responding to you.

If the bible was as hypocritical as you are it would have lost it attraction to mankind long ago.

But the bible is real and does not pretend.
Re: Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
otipoju:

Siddon there dey rant...it's your type that repress natural things for long and end up comitting the vilest atrocities. We sabi una well.

Since you have not been able to come up with any valid counter argument except " argumentum ad hominem" let me say I am done with responding to you.

If the bible was as hypocritical as you are it would have lost it attraction to mankind long ago.

But the bible is real and does not pretend.

Make sure you teach your children how to suck clitoris and penis. The world will hail you if you do.

(1) (Reply)

Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H) / The January 1 1989 Watchtower Cover Up / The Uncut Truth about Tb Joshua prophecy of the Worldwide Protests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.