Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Fellow Srk ,salman And Aimar Khan And Bollywood Movie Lovers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Fellow Srk ,salman And Aimar Khan And Bollywood Movie Lovers (535 Views)

Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / Comedy Nights With Kapil Dilwale Full Episode 20 December, 2015 SRK Varun Kajol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Srk ,salman And Aimar Khan And Bollywood Movie Lovers by gustav25: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
My fellow bwood lovers .....how are you guys .....come in let's discus movies that inspire us to aspire ......come in let's share and review new blockbusters ........kajol and SRK created a sharp magic on the sets of dilwale again on behalf of 20years of ddlj ....go to YouTube and search yrf .....am anticipating the 3 khans movies coming this December especially SRK magic with kajol and aimar's new movie

Only people that value good movies love bwood

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Srk ,salman And Aimar Khan And Bollywood Movie Lovers by thebestonearth(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
gustav25:
My fellow bwood lovers .....how are you guys .....come in let's discus movies that inspire us to aspire ......come in let's share and review new blockbusters ........kajol and SRK created a sharp magic on the sets of dilwale again on behalf of 20years of ddlj ....go to YouTube and search yrf .....am anticipating the 3 khans movies coming this December especially SRK magic with kajol and aimar's new movie

Only people that value good movies love bwood

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious:Obika THE Mischief Maker (watch All Episodes) / LAGOS STREETS Movie. Project / How Much Does It Take To Make A Blockbuster Movie In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.