Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here (18229 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Movie Lovers (flash, Arrow, Agent Of SHIELD, Supergirl, Etc) / For All Movie Lovers / Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin ;DHorror movie lovers may have a better grasp on reality.The heart races,the blood pressure spikes,the brain becomes more alert and vigilant.The rush of energy and focus can feel good,particularly when the threat isn't real....Just remember it's all fake and try watching while peeking out from behind ur fingers,I hear that helps grin grin ;DHorror movie lovers may have a better grasp on reality.The heart races,the blood pressure spikes,the brain becomes more alert and vigilant.The rush of energy and focus can feel good,particularly when the threat isn't real....Just remember it's all fake and try watching while peeking out from behind ur fingers,I hear it helps...

I have seen-The conjuring
nymph
hell raisers
the hills have eyes
perfume
Friday the 13th
the exorcism
I know who killed me
Girl house
Halloween
the town that dreaded sundown
the wicked
silent hills ........,,and lots moreeeeee

How do u feel when u watch a horror movie?and which one have u seen?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2016
following...just finish watching saw 6,I love horror films,can't list how many I've seen but it close to 200
grin

3 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Weirdoes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Prodigee: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
How do i feel? Well i'm not so scared whenever i watch them; even prefer watching them at night. Though, i prefer the ones that are more of the supernatural and psychological sub genres to the gore(bloody) ones. Love horror movies alot - Evil Dead, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, House Of Wax, Scream 1-4, The Grudge 1-3, Cabin Fever 1-3, The Possession, The Omen, The Unborn, The Haunting In Connecticut, The Exorcist 1 & 2, Nightmare On Elm Street, Texas Chain Saw Massacres, The Wicked, Jaxon X, White Noise, The Ring, Dark Water, The Purge, The Silent Ones, The Conjuring, The Uninvited, Missed Call etc etc.

3 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Prodigee:
How do i feel? Well i'm not so scared whenever i watch them; even prefer watching them at night. Though, i prefer the ones that more of the supernatural and psychological sub genres to the gore(bloody) ones. Love horror movies alot - Evil Dead, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, House Of Wax, to Scream 1-4, The Grudge 1-3, Cabin Fever 1-3, The Possession, Omen, The Unborn, The Haunting In Connecticut, The Exorcist 1 & 2, Nightmare On Elm Street, Texas Chain Saw Massacres, The Wicked, Jaxon X, White Noise, The Ring, Dark Water, The Purge, The Silent Ones, The Conjuring, The Uninvited, Missed Call etc etc.

Aww! av seen dem all,dats nice but pple think horror movie lovers r strange or weirdos,do u think so of urself
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
MJBOLT:
following...just finish watching saw 6,I love horror films,can't list how many I've seen but it close to 200
grin

u rock!! but could u gv a list of some of d ones uve seen?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Weirdoes

ure so missing out,try some it's a little healthy grin
Silkmoth33:
Weirdoes

ure so missing out,try some it's a little healthy
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
shestrong:

u rock!! but could u gv a list of some of d ones uve seen?

friday the 13 films,the grudge,saw films,insidious trilogy,hills have eyes,blair witch,final destination etc....I'm still looking for more to download,I'm gonna watch saw 3D next week
I'm open to suggestions
grin

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
MJBOLT:

friday the 13 films,the grudge,saw films,insidious trilogy,hills have eyes,blair witch,final destination etc....I'm still looking for more to download,I'm gonna watch saw 3D next week
I'm open to suggestions
grin

oh okay dear emmm...... Leatherface,the boy,the disappointment rooms,the neon demon,lights out,housebond, krampus.They r mostly 2016 movies,enjoy
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2016
shestrong:

oh okay dear emmm...... Leatherface,the boy,the disappointment rooms,the neon demon,lights out,housebond, krampus.They r mostly 2016 movies,enjoy

i have seen the boy and i checkout the rest thanks
grin
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
MJBOLT:

i have seen the boy and i checkout the rest thanks
grin

okay nice
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Greatzeus(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
shestrong:
grin grin ;DHorror movie lovers may have a better grasp on reality.The heart races,the blood pressure spikes,the brain becomes more alert and vigilant.The rush of energy and focus can feel good,particularly when the threat isn't real....Just remember it's all fake and try watching while peeking out from behind ur fingers,I hear that helps grin grin ;DHorror movie lovers may have a better grasp on reality.The heart races,the blood pressure spikes,the brain becomes more alert and vigilant.The rush of energy and focus can feel good,particularly when the threat isn't real....Just remember it's all fake and try watching while peeking out from behind ur fingers,I hear it helps...

I have seen-The conjuring
nymph
hell raisers
the hills have eyes
perfume
Friday the 13th
the exorcism
I know who killed me
Girl house
Halloween
the town that dreaded sundown
the wicked
silent hills ........,,and lots moreeeeee

How do u feel when u watch a horror movie?and which one have u seen?

Have you seen wrong turn ? OMG I have never seen a movie where the murder scene looks so real,not just killing their victims,these 3 brothers cut them into pieces and cook them,cut and pile up the meat,so horrible view ,if you see this one,you will fear ohh,believe me.
And what makes me keep downloading subsequent sequel is that these bad guys didn't die at the end of each movie. They were shot, stabbed,pierced etc but they just keep waking up,when we assumed they are dead.
Wrong Turn 1-6 I saw them all

3 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Greatzeus:

Have you seen wrong turn ? OMG I have never seen a movie where the murder scene looks so real,not just killing their victims,these 3 brothers cut them into pieces and cook them,cut and pile up the meat,so horrible view ,if you see this one,you will fear ohh,believe me.
And what makes me keep downloading subsequent sequel is that these bad guys didn't die at the end of each movie. They were shot, stabbed,pierced etc but they just keep waking up,when we assumed they are dead.
Wrong Turn 1-6 I saw them all

av just seen 1&2,I'll look for the rest,thanks @Greatzeus
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
MJBOLT:
grin

tongue hey,I can cope with chucky nd maybe no:8
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2016
shestrong:

tongue hey,I can cope with chucky nd maybe no:8

chucky and pinhead,you must be really strong,I will choose the joker
grin

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
MJBOLT:

chucky and pinhead,you must be really strong,I will choose the joker
grin

don't think anything can scare me no more,makes me think I there r ways to overcome trouble situations.
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by nelslimKicks: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
I prefer the ocult, spirits and those about possession. Seen the possession of Michael King; The unborn?

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
nelslimKicks:
I prefer the ocult, spirits and those about possession. Seen the possession of Michael King; The unborn?

yes I have ,not really scary joor
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tyler Perry's Halloween comedy "Boo! A Madea Halloween" knocked out big budget "Inferno" to top the box office over the weekend in North America.

1. Boo! A Madea Halloween, $16.7 million.

2. Inferno, $15 million.

3. Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, $9.6 million.

4. The Accountant, $8.5 million.

5. Ouija: Origin of Evil, $7.1 million.

6. The Girl on the Train, $4.3 million.

7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, $4 million.

8. Keeping Up With the Joneses, $3.4 million.

9. Storks, $2.8 million.

10. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, $2.1 million.

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Orikinla:
Tyler Perry's Halloween comedy "Boo! A Madea Halloween" knocked out big budget "Inferno" to top the box office over the weekend in North America.

1. Boo! A Madea Halloween, $16.7 million.

2. Inferno, $15 million.

3. Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, $9.6 million.

4. The Accountant, $8.5 million.

5. Ouija: Origin of Evil, $7.1 million.

6. The Girl on the Train, $4.3 million.

7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, $4 million.

8. Keeping Up With the Joneses, $3.4 million.

9. Storks, $2.8 million.

10. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, $2.1 million.

av seen only no5 will look for d rest especially Tyler perry's
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2016
who's seen ouija:origin of evil,satanic and blair witch,I really need reviews
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
MJBOLT:

who's seen ouija:origin of evil,satanic and blair witch,I really need reviews

av seen ouija:origin of evil
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by johnstar(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wr can I download movies on my phone
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by dragonking3: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
I so much love horror movies. .i ensure I watch it around 11pm before I sleep.. It helps me sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
dragonking3:
I so much love horror movies. .i ensure I watch it around 11pm before I sleep.. It helps me sleep well at night.

hahaahahahhahaa,ure worse Dan I am,I give u a hand grin
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by dragonking3: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
shestrong:

hahaahahahhahaa,ure worse Dan I am,I give u a hand grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by dragonking3: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
shestrong:

Where can I download this movie
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by MJBOLT: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
shestrong:

how was the movie?
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by shestrong(f): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=MJBOLT post=50716760]

yiddio.com try it
Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Prodigee: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
shestrong:
Aww! av seen dem all,dats nice but pple think horror movie lovers r strange or weirdos,do u think so of urself
Nah...i just think we are wired differently - special. It's kind of funny though; ironically i'm quite a fearful person, but when it comes to watching really scary horror movies, i don't get that scared. Just a little though, because that's the real fun in horror - getting scared!

1 Like

Re: Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here by Prodigee: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
nelslimKicks:
Same here! I'm not much of a fan of the bloody and body-mutilation types; find them kinda irritating. The Unborn is pretty scary though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.