Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here (9865 Views)

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist / Wayward Pines Fans.......let's Meet / The New TV Series Super Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
bufness:
shes not really experienced enough, she has to take orders from the deo for now, in the future she'll prolly leave en, the show is really getting cool now btw
Yh. Considering she's a noob super hero, she can be forgiven.

And yh, the show's starting to pick up the pace. According to Tv(dot)com, Kara is the most likeable character across all DC shows(Arrow, Supergirl and Flash).
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is too cheesy
Nobody is forcing you to watch the show, if you find it cheesy, switch to another one.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by armadeo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
His show is crap. I managed to watch two episodes and am done with it.

I used to wonder what's up with the flash he can run fast so? Till I started the series. Now I am hooked. It's so awesome.

Showing what speed can do.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by dragonking2: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2016
It was nice seeing the flash from another tv series universe with Supergirl...even supergirl was thrilled.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Lalaland1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Order ur cupcakes super girl fans
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 12:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Lalaland1:
Order ur cupcakes super girl fans
Really?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 12:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Sorry guys for not updating for long, it's certainly because of my busy schedule, i promise to update the thread soon.
Super girl fans
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by donnameks(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
So for a lil Supergirl update... Supergirl is returning for Season 2 on the CW, superman has been cast and would be appearing on the first two episodes of s2.

The implication of it now being on the CW it opens the show to crossovers with the other CW shows Arrow Flash, Legends so we just might all these heroes fighting alongside in this coming season.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2016
donnameks:
So for a lil Supergirl update... Supergirl is returning for Season 2 on the CW, superman has been cast and would be appearing on the first two episodes of s2.

The implication of it now being on the CW it opens the show to crossovers with the other CW shows Arrow Flash, Legends so we just might all these heroes fighting alongside in this coming season.
it's just going to be too much fun galore, i can't just wait.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
who makes this show? they should come and lie dow n Jere so I can flog some sense into them.. imagine I spent my data and downloaded the whole season 1 just to see rubbish fight and script writing.. can't those kryptonians just take over the world with brute strength..? they are up to 20 yet they hide..and what's with Supergirl answering every question with is it because I'm a girl when she obviously not strong enough..they are even trying to tell me that she's stronger than superman..these people dey mad? I think this show is for small girls cus most of the stupid dialogues here dey give me goosebumps.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
I even downloaded the tin because they said flash went there me I don't want to miss any important story..and they even manage to f*ck up that episode..I notice a trend here..all the girls in the show are stronger than the men..no matter their fighting experience..that's why her sister an ordinary human can beat martian that is over 300years old and has been fighting for his life a long time.. just name one cool guy in this movie..see why other marvel and DC movies are better than Supergirl..look at Melinda may..kickass woman that can floor any dude..I like all their female characters cis they're awesome.. go to the flash..look at catlyn snow.I like her I even like white canary and felicity.but why do I hate this Supergirl show like this.. I heard superman is even taking orders from her in season 2..now I'm forced to watch it cus I hear say mega crossover go happen..that's their only selling point..crossover..they can't survive alone..I jus dey vex
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Jokerman(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2016
I don't know why people dislike this series...
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by thenny312(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'm actually hooked on it
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Where are SG fans?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dreyl:
The season one, episode one is apt, I'm anticipating for the episode two, hope DC entertainment won't disappoint us. wink
second season still not out?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by nani667: 2:05am On Feb 17, 2017
This new Character they introduced at the end of the last episode tho... Terrible.. seems they're running out of ideas
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
second season still not out?
hey it's out..you can download it on showbox
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
nani667:
This new Character they introduced at the end of the last episode tho... Terrible.. seems they're running out of ideas
They obviously did a terrible thing there, hope they won't make that kind of trash again..
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
COYSGF!
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
hey it's out..you can download it on showbox
Ohh i'd rather buy. tongue
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Ohh i'd rather buy. tongue
Lol..why can't you download? It's easier like that.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol..why can't you download? It's easier like that.
Consumes loads of mega.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Consumes loads of mega.
True tho, but their are some sites that dosen't consume high amount of data. perhaps it's varies and depends on the quality of the series but for me i prefer my movies crisp like in 720p or higher. all the movies and series i have are like that, i honestly don't mind how much i blow on data. smiley
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Consumes loads of mega.
Have you also seen the flash latest episode or you ain't fan of it
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
True tho, but their are some sites that dosen't consume high amount of data. perhaps it's varies and depends on the quality of the series but for me i prefer my movies crisp like in 720p or higher. all the movies and series i have are like that, i honestly don't mind how much i blow on data. smiley
Thats the thing.
I dont like low quality version,reason i rather buy than download high quality then my meg deteriorates fast
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Have you also seen the flash latest episode or you ain't fan of it
Stopped at where iris and barry got an apartment together
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
i guess you haven't seen up to 3 current episodes then
CaroLyner:
Thats the thing.
I dont like low quality version,reason i rather buy than download high quality then my meg deteriorates fast
Lol i understand but seriously you can't get the full DvD right now till the end of season 2, i would have sent all to you but currently not in Lagos.. smiley
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by AyamConfidence(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
so you watch Flash too

I'm a follower... No update yet this week
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
so you watch Flash too

I'm a follower... No update yet this week
Yehh
What went down in da last one?
Dreyl:
i guess you haven't seen up to 3 current episodes thenLol i understand but seriously you can't get the full DvD right now till the end of season 2, i would have sent all to you but currently not in Lagos.. smiley
Oh oucch! I'm slacking
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Yehh What went down in da last one?Oh oucch! I'm slacking
Sure you are..
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Hot Episode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Amar Singh Chamkila (2024) Hindi Dubbed 720p & 480p / Movies You Walked Out On! / South African Movie Industry Vs Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.